The One That Got Away💋

(Chapter 34)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously.........

"Mommy, daddy no fight." He said and that made Nicole cry even more.

"Were not fighting buddy." I said grabbing him.

"You yell, mommy yell, both say bad words." He said wiping his tears away, Nicole got up and grabbed him from me.

"Sorry you heard that baby but we're not fighting okay now go play we will be right out." She said as she kissed him, set him down and sent him on his way.

"I'm sorry Nicole I didn't mean for things to get this crazy and certainly for him to hear us.

"Just go spend time with him, I'll go to Boston this weekend we will talk to Aj there and we will settle this once and for all he can't keep hearing us argue it's not good for him." She said as she grabbed her phone and kicked me out of her room, I stayed by her door a little longer to hear who she was calling, she called Adam to cancel their weekend plans I had to figure this whole thing out I just can't be hurting her and my son but I can't hurt Aj and my new baby either what am I supposed to do.....

" She said as she grabbed her phone and kicked me out of her room, I stayed by her door a little longer to hear who she was calling, she called Adam to cancel their weekend plans I had to figure this whole thing out I just can't be hurting her and...

Nikki's POV

Seeing Anthony cry because John and I were fighting broke my heart this is something I never wanted for my baby, I figured with my luck I would never have to see John again but then again my luck made me see him again and I had to deal with telling him that we have a son now I have to tell his family I just don't know what to do anymore I never planned for this, I shouldn't have had to plan for this, but my family and Aj has to ruin everything. As I kicked John out I began to call Adam and sadly cancel our date.

"Hey sweetie." He answered so sweetly.

"Hey." I said

"You okay?" He said and I didn't blame him I probably sounded like I had just gone through hell.

"Not really I'm calling to say that we have to cancel our weekend get away and apparently you can't be around Anthony." I said trying to clam down.

"What why?" He said seeming annoyed.

"What first the cancelation or Anthony." I said not knowing where to start.