Cheryl - The One Shots [A Col...

By ariesftcoffee

Just a collection of one-shots involving Cheryl. They'll either be just Cheryl alone or Cheryl with the girls... More

Cheryl: Alone Too
Cheryl: Shattered
Cheryl x Tre: All In One Night
Cheryl x Liam: Just The Beginning
Cheryl - The Void
Cheryl x Liam: They Don't Know About Us
Cheryl x Tre: I Still Believe
Cheryl: I Draw The Line
Cheryl: Broken Arrow
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Cheryl x Liam: If I Could Fly
Cheryl x Tre: Nothing Feels Like You
Cheryl x Liam: Perfect
Cheryl x Liam: You & I
Cheryl x Liam: Coming Home
Cheryl x Liam: And All Her Little Things
Cheryl x Liam: Night Changes
Cheryl x Liam: Miracle
Cheryl x Liam: Half A Heart
Cheryl x Tre: Love You Goodbye
Cheryl x Liam: 18
Cheryl x Liam: Better Than Words
Cheryl x Liam: Lucky
Cheryl x Liam: Special
Cheryl x Liam: Happy
Cheryl x Liam: What A Feeling
Cheryl x Liam: Hey Angel
Cheryl x Liam: The Surprise Gift
Cheryl x Liam: Protected
Cheryl x Liam: The Best Friend
Cheryl x Liam: The Boyfriend
Cheryl x Liam: The Fiancé
Cheryl x Liam: The Father
Cheryl x Liam: The Husband
Cheryl x Liam: Have You Ever
Cheryl x Liam: Secret Love Song
Cheryl x Liam: Never Grow Up
Cheryl x Liam: The Dream Girl
Cheryl x Liam: Mother's Day
Cheryl x Liam: Easter
Cheryl x Liam: Incredible
Cheryl x Liam: Before You Go
Cheryl x Liam: Make It With You
Cheryl: Complete
Cheryl: A Mother's Prayer
Cheryl x Liam: Father's Day
Cheryl x Liam: Falling Into You
Cheryl x Liam: Home
Cheryl: Birthday [Part One]
Cheryl: Birthday [Part Two]
Cheryl x Liam: Come Back to Me [1]
Cheryl x Liam: With You [2]

Cheryl x Liam: Mine

577 16 1
By ariesftcoffee

Hey everybody!
Another one-shot from me with our favorite couple. I love them to death I swear!
This is just a little one-shot centered around now; kind of like a follow up to the last one shot I'll say.
I how y'all enjoy
Xoxo

******

Cheryl x Liam: Mine [ONE SHOT]

"Cheryl, where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen, babe." Cheryl shouted back as she stood at the worktop, making a cup of tea for herself and for Liam. Today was just a rainy day in London; the rainy weather, clouds, and cold air proving for the perfect day to just stay inside and relax in front of the fire whilst being surrounded by all the dogs and watching films. These days, this was an example of an ideal day for Cheryl.

A smile creeped onto her lips and a contented sigh escaped her lips when a heavily tattooed arm snaked around just above her chest while another warm hand stroked her arm and a very familiar scent of manly aftershave filled her nostrils. There was no question who this was. It was simply the man who made her heart skip, who made her knees get weak each time he kissed her or whispered sweet nothings into her ear, who made her feel safe when he wrapped his warm, strong arms around her; the man who had shown her more love over the course of a year whilst being just her boyfriend than either of her husbands did over the course of a marriage.

Here he was – her Liam.

"Found you." He whispered before kissing her cheek; an adorable giggle escaping Cheryl's lips as she squeezed his arm before turning around; Liam now placing his hands on either side of her adorable baby bump which he was rubbing with his thumbs.

"Did you miss me or something?" Cheryl asked, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"I did actually; I always miss you," he kissed her forehead, "You hadn't annoyed me in an hour and I got bored." He gave her a cheeky wink before chuckling as she smacked his arm.

"And just for that, me and baby will drink your cup of tea." She joked before laughing as Liam began kissing her cheek repeatedly whilst stroking her sides.

"Don't make me miss out on one of your cups of tea, Chez; that's just cruel." He smirked. Cheryl burst out laughing, giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Fair enough; here's your tea." She smirked, handing him his cup. Liam tapped her nose before taking a sip from his cup, keeping his arm around Cheryl's waist as they made their way into the living room. The two lounged across the sofa together; Cheryl resting her feet in Liam's lap while laying back against some cushions, whilst Liam lounged at the other end with his feet up on the coffee table.

"Babe, have you read some of the responses from yesterday?" Cheryl spoke up after a few minutes of scrolling through her Twitter feed on her phone, capturing Liam's attention from the film he was watching.

"You know I don't read stuff on the internet much," Liam pointed out, "I hate seeing those horrible comments about you even though I've blocked half the little bastards that say them; I haven't even read comments regarding last night because I know I'll want to kick off if I see anything horrible about you or the baby."

"And breathe, superhero; breathe," Cheryl smirked in response as she looked up at him, "I don't give a shit what people say because at the end of the day, I'm the lucky woman that gets the honor of being yours, of waking up next to you and being able to kiss you good morning – and the absolute honor of fucking you obviously."

Liam burst out laughing especially when Cheryl gave him a cheeky look, knowing that if anything, he could truly trust Cheryl to lighten the mood by making a dirty joke like that whilst being incredibly sweet. He had to admit; sometimes he wished he'd admitted his feelings to her years ago but it was clear that right now was the right time for them – they were happy, they were helping each other to grow, and now they'd both clearly realized while nothing worked out with anyone else.

They had always been made for each other, and Liam had known that since he laid eyes on her years ago. A school boy crush turned into true feelings for her, and while Liam had wound up heartbroken after his last couple relationships, he was glad that they'd ended that way as they showed him who he was meant to be with all along.

"You're something else I swear," He shook his head in despair, "What's some of the comments saying then? Or are your fans ready to lynch me for knocking up their idol who promised them an album?"

"Shut up, I do feel slightly guilty even though I couldn't be happier about baby Payne," She smirked, "Nah; they're genuinely happy that you've made me happy and given me what I wanted, as they've always known that I wanted to be a mam and such, and plus I'm happier than ever clearly so they're singing your praises babe – they love you."

"Good because I don't want to piss off your army of fans; they might end my career with the click of some fingers," He joked, "Nah; I mean I'm glad they're happy for us but I'm ecstatic about this – like the woman of my dreams is actually now Mrs. Payne to be and is having my baby; how crazy things can change in like a year?"

"Just how fast the night changes." Cheryl playfully sang, only to burst out laughing when Liam reached over and put his hand over her face.

"Seriously though it is crazy how fast things have changed; just to think – his time last year, my husband was gone, I was about to spend Christmas alone; just was trying to pick up my life after a toxic marriage that affected my health too," she replied as she began playing with his hand, "Now look; I'm happy and healthy again, with a wonderful man that truly loves me and we're about to spend Christmas together with our dogs and our baby bump."

"I'm just glad you're happy with me like I'm happy with you, though I still owe that twat some punch – one punch for every night he shouted at you and made you feel like shit." Liam humorously replied, lacing his fingers through hers.

"He's a non factor now, baby; let's focus on us and what's to come – like our beautiful baby." She told him. He nodded his head before leaning over and kissing her lips.

"I love you – forever." He whispered to her, making her giggle as she kissed him once more.

"I love you too – forever ever." She winked, making Liam laugh as he moved to lay down between the back of the sofa and Cheryl, wrapping his arm around her and kissing her forehead.

The two of them laid there cuddled up together; Liam's hand comfortingly rubbing Cheryl's baby bump while the two looked through Cheryl's Twitter feed together. They laughed together as they read some of the supportive yet humorous responses from the fans, smiled sweetly at some of the other comments – everyone seeming so supportive and sweet about the couple which made them both happy.

Cheryl also could never ignore how sweet and protective Liam was over her anyway, especially now that she was pregnant. While she had initially been worried about how he might take to impending fatherhood and eventually fatherhood, it was clear that Liam was very much like his own father – a devoted family man that was going to be an incredible father. He fussed over Cheryl constantly and was now obviously fussing over her even more now that she was pregnant. He was constantly stroking or kissing her bump, or even reading to their unborn son as now that she was five months along, they figured that he might be able to hear their voices. Cheryl just couldn't wait for their son to be born, and she already could tell that the same relationship Liam had with his own father would be the relationship he had with his son.

The couple remained cuddled up on the sofa for a while, eventually just chatting away quietly together whilst sharing kisses every now and then. They even took a few silly pictures together, before Cheryl finally did put her phone aside and drape her arm around his neck.

"I love you – forever." She whispered, gazing up into his eyes. Liam chuckled a bit as he leaned in, softly pecking her lips while stroking her side with his thumb.

"I love you – forever, ever," He lightly kissed her forehead, "Shall we give your fans a proper look at the bump? See what they have to say?"

"Shall we tell them that it's a boy as well?" she smirked. Liam chuckled, nodding his head before leaning down, pushing Cheryl's best top to reveal her bare baby bump. He softly kissed her stomach before resting his head against it; Cheryl melting at the sight as she listened to him talking.

"Little man, I know you're up in there because I just felt you kick," He chuckled, "Daddy loves you son, and I promise I'll always look after you and Mummy and protect you – you guys mean the world to me."

And Cheryl couldn't help but sniffle slightly as she snapped a picture of Liam with his head on the bump along with her hand on his cheek, showing off the beautiful diamond engagement ring that was sat proudly on her wedding finger:

'God I can't wait for our little Payne to get here. @liampayne you're going to be an amazing Daddy; I already know it. I love you both so much – my man and my son; my boys <3 #Mine #MrsPaynetobe #ThePaynes
.
.
.
I hope you guys enjoyed that!
Comment please? And vote and share!
Oh and check out my other Cheriam one shots in this book and Cheriam full fics on my profile!
Thanks guys
Love y'all!
-AliciaLightsxo xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 919 56
de jongens (Rob, Raoul, Koen en Milo) willen voor een video 1 dag op een kind letten. Ze krijgen reactie van een Wilma het Lam. Haar zoontje Matthyas...
12.6K 941 36
Wat als je kind een nier moet en zijn tweelingbroer de enige is die hem kan geven? Wat als je vriend op zakenreis is en je schoonbroertje aan wordt g...
7.7K 177 47
Kan de net afgestudeerde en zoekende Elin wel het drukke YouTuber leven aan van Matthy of zal het zorgen voor een kloof tussen de twee die ze niet me...
16.4K 1.3K 50
Daar waar drie jonge kinderen door een samenloop van omstandigheden twee volwassen mannen tegenkomen die maar wat graag een familie willen. {bankzitt...