Not All Vampires Are Bad (Com...

By Simply_Chloe32

(Completed) Meet Holly , a teen who is sick of school life sick of her school and even more fed up of life at... More

Dad (1)
The biscuit tin (3)
The new girl (4)
Zelvena (5)
My only friend is a VAMPIRE (6)
A world of magic (7)
Decisions (8)
The Vampire World (9)
Vellasette(10)
Telling Dad(11)
Checking in(12)
Roza(13)
Explore(14)
Sattrick(15)
The vampire food(16)
Soon (17)
Enough(18)
Chaos (19)
Run (20)
My mother(21)
The truth (22)
Willow(23)
Becoming a Vampire

Charlotte's Gang (2)

986 30 17
By Simply_Chloe32

So I wake up it's Tuesday you can tell I've been crying because my face is still red and my eyes look like they couldn't possible be able to cry anymore , thank god for make up . I do my hair up into a bun and try my best to do some eye shadow, foundation and lipstick . Dads asleep or so I think he won't wake up until lunch time . I drag some uniform out of my wardrobe and put it on . My schools uniform isn't very interesting when I think about it , black skirt , white shirt , green tie , green badge I think it's a book but I'm not too sure . And a black blazer . I grab my bag , sling it over my shoulder and just stand there for a minute , thinking wouldn't it be great if there was someone that actually cares about me enough to knock on my door and walk with me. to school . Yeah , I wish . I arrive at school and get through  the large metal gates without being stopped for my uniform checking , then I see them . UGH Charlottes Gang : Charlotte , Rosie , Mia and Lilly . The four most popular girls in school , they are dressed like dolls , so much make up on their faces you can't even tell if they are happy or sad. But Charlotte is the worst , she hates me , which is just great , she walks over with her hair tumbling down her shoulders , bright blonde and she pouts with pure ruby red lips .
"Hey you ! LONER! Ugly one?! IT? Thing?!" Her voice becomes louder and soon she's right infront of me judging me with her sapphire blue eyes .
"What " I sigh
"Hm you look even more trampy then you did yesterday " she laughs and the whole group copies her as if they practice it in their spare time , laughing on cue
"Don't you have anything better to do then bully people?! " I shout getting annoyed
"Oh look girls , Brat face is getting annoyed ! Keep your wig on !" Again the laugh on cue
All of a sudden I see this pale smooth hand reach right over to my head where she grabs the biggest chunk of my hair she can and violently starts shaking it about , my bun collapses , my eyes make up smudges everywhere and she continues to try and rip the hair out of my head . My heads burning . SO bad . It all happened so fast and then the next minute she's stood back again where we was. She smirks and walks of and her little "Gang " walk behind her . They laugh as they walk of , you know one of those stupid girls giggles .
And so I'm left there all alone , near the entrance of school , my hairs all over the place , it's like I haven't even brushed it , and there's Make up smudged all over my face and to top it all of the kids that are just arriving go past and laugh at me .
I'm just stood there frozen , don't know what to do don't know what to say . I pull the bobble out of my hair , stuff it into my bag and walk to the toilets to wash all my make up off

School drags as usual , at lunch I find somewhere that people won't laugh at me when they go past . It's cold but it's quiet and that's all I care about .

I finally get home and go in , dads not here , he's probably at his job , a part time job of someone who works on the till at our corner shop . He does try , I guess it would be hard on your own . The drinking Dosent help though . I make my self a cup of tea and sit down at the table when there's a knock at the door , I unlock it and see Charlotte standing there , and she is not looking happy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
11 0 8
An average teenage girl ends up meeting the king of vampires, and her life completely changes.
Eat this M!F By JosephAquinde

Mystery / Thriller

4 0 6
50 0 26
In the midst of middle school struggles, Willow discovers a flicker of magic within her. With the support of her friend James, she embarks on a journ...