✿ lots of one shots ✿

By hippiespacegeek

where i keep my random one shots for characters and people. {requests are open} More

?? intro ??
the new girl in town. | luke skywalker
take me out (to the ball game). | poe dameron
sentimental journey. | 1940's steve rogers and bucky barnes
copper and tellurium. | peter parker
the one you shouldn't hurt at all. | bucky barnes
1A for spirit. | preserum steve rogers
an awkward encounter. | peter parker
old mcdonald had a great body. | ben hardy
what crush? | finn
woah
you're my hero. | poe dameron
numb. | peter parker
new student. | warren worthington
mans best friend. | bucky barnes
bus stop. | peter parker
updates
walking buddies. | peter parker
What Happened to the FFAC kids during the battle of Hogwarts {Part 1}
What Happened to the FFAC kids during the battle of Hogwarts {Part 2}
What Happened to the FFAC kids during the Battle of Hogwarts {Part 3}
What Happened to the FFAC kids during the BOH {Part 4}
What Happened to the FFAC Kids During the B of H {final}

what's your deal? | scott summers

157 7 51
By hippiespacegeek

Summary: scott summers is a total douche, but only really because of one big ol secret
Word Count: 1645

The faint bell rang throughout the mansion as you knew it was time to get to the next class. Quickly bundling all of your books and papers you rushed out the door thanking Mr. McCoy and quickly getting through the halls.

Your best friend Jubilee and you had gotten into a fight just the other day and you knew you would see her in passing period if you didn't hurry. In attempts to make it through the day without anymore conflicts you kept your head down and rushed to class-regretfully. In an instant you slammed into a stiffened body and dropped all your school books cursing to yourself.

"Do you ever watch where you're going? Idiot." Scoffed the body as you dropped to the wood hallway to gather your belongings.

Frustration and anger washed over your body as you felt your eyes cloud over. You watched as the floor boards warped and tilted until you realized what you were doing. After a few inhales all was normal again and you looked up to see a boy with obnoxiously colored Ray-Ban's and a pissed expression.

"I'm sorry." Was all you could muster out as you continued to pick up the belongings that had scattered across the hall.

"Well...you should be." He said with a tinge of unsureness that was overpowered by detestation.

His words and exhausted expression towards you haunted your mind as you walked down the hall and into your next class. What was up with this guy? Why was he being such a jerk?

--

The days went on and it wasn't long before you found out that the boy sat across the room from you in Professor X's class. You found yourself making uncomfortable eye contact from time to time with the red Ray-Bans which hardly masked the glares behind them.

Professor Xavier was speaking on the subject of "believing in yourself" or some psychological thing along those lines when a small crumpled paper landed on your desk.

'QUIT STARING' was scribbled on the paper and you knew just who it was from.

You looked up across the room to see the boy with Ray-Bans. Crumpling up the paper you glared back at him and raised your hands in confused shrug mouthing the words 'what did I do?'

He responded by angrily pressing his finger on his desk where you had placed the crumpled paper on yours. You responded with an eye roll and continued to listen to the Professors lecture.

--

Pushing the awfully rude brunette from your mind you knew it was time to talk to Jubilee again since it had almost been a week since you two last spoke. Luckily it was time for lunch and free period. You decided to sit and wait for her to pass by eventually so you could go up and speak to her. The minutes passed quickly and you feared you wouldn't be able to talk until a familiar laugh came from the sidewalk.

On the dirt path around the mansion was Jubilee followed by a whole new set of friends. Almost trailing behind was none other then Ray-Bans himself. Swallowing the clashing fear and hatred you felt towards the strange douchebag you decided to approach the group in order to speak to Jubilee.

"Hey, Jubes could we please talk?" You squeaked knowing very well you stopped the crowd following behind her who now were all turned to you. She smiled uncomfortably and turned to the three teens behind her before turning to you.

"Well um-" she started but was cut off by a voice laced with annoyance that you recognized easily.

"Oh god not you again." You turned bewildered at the boy's arrogance and faced him completely.

"What's your deal?" You snapped finally done with the boy's attitude towards you.

"I don't know why don't you ask yourself that?" You came to talk to Jubilee and it had to be interrupted by this kid.

"You're the one who keeps calling me out on my accidents like there some horrible crime."

"Well I feel they are." He said tilting his head up. The aggressive words tugged at your tongue needing to be heard, but you knew he was her friend now and anything you say might ruin things forever between you two-but you couldn't stand down.

"You know? You're a real asshole and I did nothing to you." You snapped.

He huffed as a sly grin grew on his face, "wow, that's a first." He breathed rolling his eyes underneath his glasses. You were seconds from turning around and leaving infuriated when a voice you very well knew spoke up.

"You really called her out on her mistakes?" It was Jubilee slightly taken aback but with her tone and slight shift in gaze towards you, you knew she was taking your side.

"Well-" he began.

"Dude that's messed up." Piped a tall redheaded girl. You turned to Jubilee who casted a faint but knowing smile towards you and you knew things were mended between you two. From behind the redhead a heavily accented voice spoke out.

"At first I thought she was the girl who you ran into and wouldn't stop talking about. But you like her, and you don't seem to like this girl." Your eyes widened slightly and you turned to Ray-Bans who was shooting a glare at the now even more hidden blue boy.

"What the hell?" Was all you could say as you watched the brunette slump from his cocky posture. A faint gasp came from the redhead when she made the connection. Everyone turned to her as she announced what was going on.

"It is her!" She proclaimed before turning to the the boy with the Ray-Bans. "Sorry, I had to see for myself Scott." So he has a name. She turned around to you with a faint smile.

"He absolutely could not stop talking about you. Your hair, your gift, your eyes-" you cut her off while the confusion and lingering anger built up.

"Well for being so infatuated in me, he sure shows it in a childish way." You said with exasperation coiling itself around your tone. Turning around to 'Scott' you squinted your eyes at him seeing his tinted cheeks and gaping mouth. It was uncomfortably silent for a while before you turned to your friend with a smile.

"I'm sorry Jubes, but I gotta go. I'm glad we've made amends, though." She smiled.

"Yeah, I knew we could never make it without each other." You waved to her and looked to the two strangers and waved to them too in attempts to possibly show them you weren't the bad guy. Finally turning around and heading to your next class, you prayed that Scott wasn't going to become a problem.

--

It was Saturday at the mansion and you rushed to meet up with Jubilee. The day before, you two had planned to go out and actually talk things over and catch up with some sodas at the mall.

The familiar feeling of the mall washed over you as you entered the air conditioned plaza. Once the two of you got situated with your drinks and snacks you began to talk. It was uncomfortable at first but Jubilee's attitude was always honest and upbeat which let the tension you felt on yourself settle down. The conversation went on as the two of you indulged in your drinks and talking about life when you watch Jubilee look behind you and wave smiling. You turned around too late as three body's joined your table.

"Hi Jubilee! Hi (y/n)." The familiar redhead said with a warm smile. You returned the smile and turned to the blue boy at your left and then to your right coming face to face with Ray-Bans himself. You rolled your eyes and turned to Jubilee who very loudly responded.

"Oh come on." She said before giving you a shrug.

"You know, he still finds you very pretty." The accented boy announced to you.

"Kurt? Do you ever shut up?" Scott replied aggressively. Kurt slumped in his seat ms started fiddling with his fingers. There was a short silence at the table between you three as Jubilee and the red head girl who you still hadn't gotten the name of talked about something. Scott exhaled and lounged in the seat before turning to you.

"Ok, it's true I really do think you're absolutely gorgeous." He said obviously trying to weave in a cool nonchalant vibe with his words.

"Oh so that gives you all the more right to of been an asshole. Because you know, if it's just 'boys being boys'" you mocked in a sarcastic tone. The conversation between the two girls had stopped as they turned to you. There was silence at the table once again as Scott sat with his mouth open while you drank your soda.

"Oh my god Scott, if you want her to be into you in the slightest just grow a pair and say you're sorry." The redhead said rolling her eyes at the boy's childish behavior. He inhaled and turned to you where you sipped on your drink awaiting his winey apology.

"I'm really sorry for the way I acted towards you, even from the beginning." You were slightly taken aback as he held his palm to his forehead obviously regretting how he was from before. "It was stupid and I guess I'm just not sure how to really act around people." He lifted his hand off of his face and looked to you to see how you would respond.

With a smile you stated, "Y'know Ray-Bans, you're kinda cute when you aren't a total dick."

---

lol what even is a romantic one shot? I need to actually start writing some fluff instead of this purely angst and buildup type stories. But hey I'm back after like ten thousand years, I promise to start updating my other stuff soon and finishing up your requests from ages ago. As always, have a nice day:) (it's like 1 am rn whoops)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.3K 23
Just some random Stucky Oneshots *WARNING* Some content will contain smut and possible triggers. I will put warnings up on those part, you can go ahe...
314K 3.5K 44
Pretty much Bucky Barnes one shots/imagines, requests are open! {basically i have nowhere else to put my feels so}
78.6K 1.3K 24
In these one shots Peter is Tony's biological son, except for a few times. There are gonna be random ships sometimes, because I can. Requests are ope...
1.5M 45.6K 61
A bunch of oneshots featuring Irondad and Spiderson. This is not Starker. Requests are closed. Happy reading! Cover by @Tanisha_Tabassum