Paper Hearts 💚

By wonheony

Brooke was just a random girl living in Seoul with her best friend Baekhyun. She couldn't seem to get away fr... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Happy New Year~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
Hi fellow readers~

~Chapter 5~

12 3 6
By wonheony

"Geez why is it so cold?!" I whined while trying to sleep. I heard footsteps as I slept but ignored it as it could just be Baek moving around downstairs. I wasn't getting any warmer though, so I hopped out of bed to go turn on the heater when I ran into a figure.

I lifted my head to apologize when my body completely froze. I couldn't believe my eyes. How had Sehun gotten into my room? He smirked and my face heated up yet again. "Hey there...going somewhere?" he softly spoke through the dim lighting. I could feel myself dying inside. I wasn't going to let him get to me so I puffed out my chest acting tough. "Actually I was headed downstairs to turn up the heat and...wait how did you get into my room anyway?!" I snapped.

He stepped towards me. "Baekhyun gave me a small tour while you were cleaning, so I was a little curious," he said continuing to walk towards me without leaving my eyes. I swallowed hard and began to step back. This is it, you thought. He has finally come to kill me. I wasn't going to let him get to me so I kept up my tough façade as I continued. "Well, I'll just have to scold him about telling people..." I was cut short when I felt his hand caress my chin. My brain stopped. Why couldn't I speak? I looked up to see his smile had disappeared. "You said you were cold right?" he spoke. "Here let me help you out." I was staring in confusion and horror so long I didn't realize my brain stopped from him rubbing his free hand up and down my waist.

"Sehun...what are you doing?" I managed to breathe without losing my footing. "Silly girl I've come to heat you up obviously heheh," he spoke in a husky tone. I gasped as I felt his lips connect with mine.

~~

So this chapter is pretty short guys! But, the next chapter will be longer annnd the interesting part comes next. Stay tuned! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
82.3K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...