bad things happen, good thing...

By linala92

When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of tho... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81

chapter 78

207 6 1
By linala92

The very first dress and it fitted perfectly. "Oh gosh! You look awesome P!" "Oh yes, you look great Miss Clark." Christyl and Mr Gordon said. "It's perfect P! Buy it!" "I can't buy a dress when I don't marry." "Well Miss Clark, you can. I bet you'll be a married woman soon. I've seen a lot men and I know if a man truly loves. And Mr Leto loves you...from the bottom of his heart." I smiled. I knew he loved me...

Eventually I bought the dress and after lunch with Christyl in a small Greek restaurant, I drove back home. I had to hide the dress, especially since I didn't knew what Jared would say. I found a spot in a wardrobe, which Jared never used, and laid the dress into it. Right in time... As I closed the wardrobe again I heard someone coming in. I went downstairs and greeted Jared and Shannon. The boys were back for their Christmas's and New year's holidays.

****************************

Christmas has arrived and so were our family and friends in our house. Greta, Dirk and his family, Gregory and Nana came from Florida, mom Christyl and Gabi, Tomo, Vicki and their dogs. We had vegan fondue and then we sat around the christmas tree.

*Jared's POV*

Paige got a lot of her favorite chocolate and a necklace from mom. Everybody in the room, except for Paige, knew about my plans and that I was in the middle of planning a wedding, with the help from Gabi. She learned everything from Paige plus I knew everything about Paige, so it was an easy game for us. If everything goes well we could be ready in a few weeks. The day when we were back home, I hide a tuxedo and because I had a wardrobe, which I never used, I decided to put the tux into it. Guess what I found... The probably nicest and beautiful dress i have seen in my life. Was Paige planning the same as me and Gabi? Hopefully not...

It was late at night, gifts exchanged and now we all were tipsy... We drank a few shots and cocktails. Paige and Christyl were drunk as shit. They fell asleep on the sofa, so Shannon and I had to bring them to bed. I watched Paige as I laid her onto the bed. She looked so peaceful... I've never imagined to be a married man, having a beautiful wife and maybe kids some day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709 19 5
Megan goes to a vacation with her friends, only to have an unexpected encounter with one of the biggest celebrities, that will forever change her lif...
8.9K 309 20
"Who are you?" I ask her tentatively as she walks toward my front door. She amazed me in ways I never thought possible. "I'm whoever you want me to...
19.3K 1K 58
This is a story about a girl focused on a dream. Nursing became a reality finally, but someone would step in the way making her think long and hard...
8.8K 638 48
This is a story about two L.A. gals who decide to hit the road and try make it big & make their dreams as models a reality. Life had other plans...