Adopted by Kellin Quinn?!

Od ayyeeturtle

Kellin Quinn the lead singer of the band Sleeping With Sirens adopted a 13 year old girl. She goes by the nam... Více

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
Not an update sorry babes love chu!!!!
1.1
1.2
sameless self promo peeps
1.3
Not an update important authors note
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
Merry Christmas guys I love you
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Small author's note
Update?!
2.6
2.7
Author's note
2.8
2.9
Something to keep you guys while i debate if the next chapter is good enough
3.0 (part two of 2.9 i guess you could say, but its still its own chapter.)
3.1
3.2
3.3
Just a quick thing
THE SEQUEL

Damn it

406 11 1
Od ayyeeturtle

(12/5/16)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BISCUITS GUYS. 25.4K READS?! THATS FUXKING INSANE. I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW. HOW IN THE EVER LIVING FUCK DID THIS SHIT EVERY GET THIS MANY READS! I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH. I HONESTLY CANT. YOUVE DONE SO MUCH FOR ME AND DONT EVEN KNOW. I KNOW THAT A LOT OF MY BOOKS HAVE WEORD UPDATE TIMES BUT ITS BECAUSE OF MY ANXITY AND DEPRESSION. YOU READING IT AND NOT EVEN KNOW WHY I UPDATE THAT LATE AND SEEING HOW MUCH READS ARE ON THAT CHAPTER; IT JUST COMPLETELY CHANGES MY MOOD. YOU GUYS HELP MY MENTAL STATE SO MUCH AND NOT KNOW. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE TAKE HIATUSES BUT I CANT DO THAT. YOU GUYS JUST THANK YOU ISNT ENOUGH TO SAY IT. NO WORDS ARE GOOD ENOUGH. I LOVE YOU. GOOD NIGHT/ GOOD REST OF THE DAY LOVES.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

23K 361 35
Hunter. She's a lonely, scared girl who lives with an abusive father. Her mother left when she was 7 years old, and that's made her father incredibly...
273K 7.6K 49
Jess, a young girl who has a passion for bands goes to see Sleeping with Sirens with her best friend Oli, which soon turns into a friendship, and eve...
2.8K 123 20
Kayleigh just wanted her family back but maybe a new start is what she needs. She's always looked up to bands like All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, Sle...
3.2K 165 12
Hi my name is Iris and this is my story. Iris Webber is 19 years old and lives with her father. He abuses her all the time and rapes her atleast twic...