The Blind Alpha | ✓

By reneefuzzybunny

❝ What did I do to deserve you? ❞ ❝ Nothing, nothing at all, ❞ Irene Rose didn't want to be tied down by... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Irene Rose
Chapter 2: Irene Rose
Chapter 3: Alpha Archer
Chapter 4: Irene Rose
Chapter 5: Irene Rose
Chapter 6: Irene Rose
Chapter 7: Alpha Archer
Chapter 8: Irene Rose
Chapter 9: Irene Rose
Chapter 10: Irene Rose
Chapter 11: Alpha Archer
Chapter 12: Irene Rose
Chapter 14: Irene Rose
Chapter 15: Irene Rose
Chapter 16: Alpha Archer
Chapter 17: Irene Rose
Chapter 18: Irene Rose
Chapter 19: Alpha Archer
Chapter 20: Irene Rose
Chapter 21: Irene Rose
Chapter 22: Third Person's POV
Chapter 23: Third Person's POV
Chapter 24: Alpha Archer
Chapter 25: Irene Rose
Chapter 26: Irene Rose
Chapter 27: Alpha Archer
Chapter 28: Irene Rose
Chapter 29: Irene Rose
Chapter 30: Alpha Archer
Chapter 31: Irene Rose
Chapter 32: Irene Rose
Chapter 33: Third Person's POV
Chapter 34: Third Person's POV
Chapter 35: Irene Rose
Chapter 36: Irene Rose
Chapter 37: Alpha Archer
Chapter 38: Irene Rose
Chapter 39: Irene Rose
Chapter 40: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 41: Irene Rose
Chapter 42: Irene Rose
Chapter 43: Irene Rose
Chapter 44: Alpha Archer
Chapter 45: Irene Rose
Chapter 46: Third Person's POV
Chapter 47: Alpha Archer's
Chapter 48: Irene Rose
Chapter 49: Irene Rose
Chapter 50: Irene Rose
Chapter 51: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 52: Irene Rose
Chapter 53: Irene Rose
Chapter 54: Irene Rose
Chapter 55: Alpha Archer
Chapter 56: Irene Rose
Chapter 57: Irene Rose
Chapter 58: Irene Rose
Chapter 59: Irene Rose
Chapter 60: Irene Rose
Chapter 61: Irene Rose
Chapter 62: Archer's POV
Chapter 63: Irene Rose
Chapter 64: Irene Rose
Chapter 65: Alpha Archer
Chapter 66: Irene Rose
Chapter 67: Irene Rose
Chapter 68: Irene Rose
Chapter 69: Irene Rose
Chapter 70: Alpha Archer
Chapter 71: Irene Rose
Chapter 72: Alpha Archer
Chapter 73: Third Person's POV
Chapter 74: Third Person's POV
Chapter 75: Irene Rose
Chapter 76: Alpha Archer
Chapter 77: Irene Rose
Chapter 78: Third Person's POV
Chapter 79: Third Person's POV
Chapter 80: Third Person's POV
Chapter 81: Irene Rose
Chapter 82: Irene Rose
Chapter 83: Alpha Archer
Chapter 84: Irene Rose
Chapter 85: Irene Rose
Chapter 86: Irene Rose
Chapter 87: Irene Rose
Chapter 88: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 89: Irene Rose
Chapter 90: Irene Rose
Chapter 91: Irene Rose
Chapter 92: Third Person's POV
Chapter 93: Third Person's POV
Chapter 94: Third Person's POV
EPILOGUE
TO FINISH
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
EXTRA CHAPTER 6
EXTRA CHAPTER 7
EXTRA CHAPTER 8

Chapter 13: Irene Rose

293K 10.7K 2.4K
By reneefuzzybunny

I watched as an unfamiliar face entered the room, he had a stiff posture, his body muscled and toned. He wore basic army pants and a white tee that exposed some of the curves of his muscles. He had bright blue eyes with a similar face to Alpha Archer's, however, the only difference has he had a darker shade of hair colour and his features were less defined. It only took me a second to realise that this, in fact, was Alpha Archer's brother Jacob who I have not seen in the flesh. 

He only gazed at me a little bit before walking around the room and coming at the end of my bed with a slight smirk. My expression was in shock as he came in unannounced into a lady's room without permission. I moved up the bed until I was a couple of inches of the backboard and stared at him with curious, yet passive eyes. We had a little bit of a stare off as his blue eyes basically gorged into my mind and soon enough broke our staring contest and inspected my swollen neck and shoulder.

"Mmmh. My brother sure knows how to woo someone doesn't he?" he says, cracking up a smile as he gave a little laugh to ease the weird tension. I smiled and laughed too as I watched this so-called serious man burst into tears as he tried to stop his laughter. "I'm sorry, forgive me. I wanted to see my brother's mate so badly, he hasn't told us anything yet. From the looks of it, he marked you forcefully. Goddess, what did you do to make him do that?" he question, regaining his stiff posture, however, his shoulders slacked a little.

My laughter died down as I tried to think of the simplest ways to put it and sighed as I looked away. "Well, I disobeyed him. I couldn't just leave my family and never have contact with them. Plus he keeps calling me 'mine' when I'm not an object, but rather a wolf." I stated as I glanced back into the brother's eyes. He was staring at my intently, his mind processing the information as he nodded his head and turned away. "Well let's just say that he needs you." he goes off and then trails at the end and then starts to walk away towards the door again.

"I will be back, however, I do suggest you stay inside the mansion. Do not go wandering off as we do have some rogues on the loose. Plus, it's best if we keep you as a secret until Alpha Archer is ready to properly introduce you. Goodbye." he says and walks off, shutting the doors behind him, leaving me all alone in this room. I sighed deeply as I got off the bed and made sure to fix it. I was wearing the same outfit that I wore when I left my home and I could see all the creases and tear stains that have been left there.

My eyes still felt crusty and I probably had tear stains on my cheeks from crying. Walking over to where I thought the bathroom door was, I opened it to reveal something so beautiful as the room itself.

It was obviously so posh and delicate with its marble floors and gold rims across every furniture and window. The curtains were very thick with gold markings across the fabric. Three windows were placed near where the door was and had gold frames just like the bedroom. The bathtub would fit me nicely and had patterns outside the tub that matched the marble floor. There was a shower that had a small seat in it, again everything in that shower was either white or gold and it looked so expensive and probably cost more than my house or my bedroom. 

However, I thought that the chandelier was the most beautiful piece of the bathroom with fake light up candles and a light bulb that would probably be brighter than my life. Again, it had gold markings and carvings that were so intricate that I almost couldn't see it. The bathroom was fit for a queen and my kind of felt out of place standing in it.

As I walked towards the sink I could see my disgusting reflection. There were heavy black pouches under my eyes along with very noticeable tear stains then ran under my jaw and face. A bit of the makeup that I wore was smudged, whilst my hair looked like a bird had been living in it. My face looked pale and tired with my reddish-purplish neck and shoulder that peeked out under my shirt. It was very much obvious that I had not slept well and I had been crying for hours, at least I did not have red eyes. Sighing at my reflection, I walked out of the bathroom and opened up another door.

Surprisingly it was quite small, yet still had a modern look. It was not overly decked in gold but was plain white with some brown wood for shelves and hangars. I was surprised when I looked at the drawers which held jewellery, shoes, underwear and bra as well as shoes and some purses. Obviously, they were all branded and I was shocked to find all the clothes exactly my size which made me wonder who checked my size and who bought all my clothes here. 

All the clothes were beautiful ranging from plain tees to fancy formal dresses and pants. In one small corner of the room, I found all my clothes that I brought with me as well as my shoes and other accessories. I adored this room the best, it was kept to a minimum and did not scream 'WE ARE VERY VERY MUCH RICH' even if they did have a lot of expensive brands. Looking at all the clothes that were in the room, I decided on going for a simple outfit because I did not feel the need to dress up. 

However, as I looked at the outfit, my heart clenched a bit as I realised my one favourite outfit helper was not with me right now, but somehow lost in my mind somewhere. Forcing myself not to tear up I took the outfit and left the room, trying to push Crescent out of my mind. The outfit I choose was very much plain, I had gotten a white shirt from the closet that was not mine and a pair of my own black ripped jeans and my own underwear and bra. I made my way into the bathroom, stripped off my clothes and took a well-deserved warm shower.

My hands skimmed the books along the book shelves, time ticked by painfully slow as I took Alpha Archer's younger brothers advice and hid inside the room. It has been over two hours since I woke up on the white and gold bed and decided to look at all the books that were there. The spines were mostly ageing away, gathering dust as they had no use for the people who lived here. I admired some of the old classics and new books as my eyes wandered over every title.

I had gathered a stack of books in my hand, picking ones I wanted to read and taking them out. So far I had five books that I found would peak my interest such as Alice in Wonderland, Pride and Prejudice and the Maze Runner. All of these books were human and I admired the wide selection of books that this room had. I tried to find one that was all about werewolves like the library back at my pack had and only seemed to find one that was labelled 'As Old As Time Will Tell' written by none other than one of the eldest werewolf alive which was 'Herbert Vander'. In the blurb, it states his life as an old werewolf and dates back to the 40's where werewolves were discovered and ended to where werewolves were thought as myths.

It peaked my highest of interest and as I stopped my find on looking for books, I settled down on the couch near my bed and opened up Mr Vander's book. 

I was too entranced in my book to realise someone had opened the door and sat on the love seat watching intently as I flipped through the pages of my book. It has probably been hours since I started to read and I had only made it up to my third book. As I finished reading the chapter that I was on. Someone coughed slightly, startling me and dropped the book on my lap and stared at the unwanted intruder. I was met with dull blue eyes that would never see, staring at me with a small grin across his lips.

I coughed at the awkward tension and gave him a wary glare as I sat up straighter.

"What do you want?" I bit, knowing he came into my room without permission and a hardened my glare questioningly. His grin dropped at my tone and breathed in heavily before speaking. "I came here to ask if you would like to join me for dinner," he asked, his voice was very subtle and asked as if nothing happened between us. I snorted a bit at the idea of him and I dining together and gave returned him a small dangerous chuckle.

"I'd rather not thanks," I said, taking the book off my lap and creasing the page to save it and put it back on my pile of books. The look in his blind eyes held small rejection and his face showed it all as he tried to stop himself from breathing heavily. "If that's what you want. Fine. I'll ask one of my maids to bring you dinner. If you keep this attitude up you'll be locked in here forever." he bit back and hastily stood up and left the room leaving no sounds in his wake until he shut the door forcefully. 

I could feel the anger bubble inside of me and the frustration seeping back into my veins as I growled unattractively.

Alpha Archer if the attitude is what you want, I'll give it to you. I promise that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 233K 40
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...
527K 15.9K 54
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
126K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
8.9M 403K 41
Highest Rankings: #1 in Featured #1 in Werewolf #1 in Dragon #1 in Fantasy #1 in Adventure #1 in Action #1 in Series #23 in Romance "Lyzaria! What d...