Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson

12.5K 356 159
By loveleetee

She opened her mouth to speak but froze.

"Ka'Miko." Detective Johnson called her name.

She shook her head, "I can't. I can't do this. I won't."

He sighed and turned off the recorder.

"You'll just have to do with what you have. Unfortunately," she paused, "I'm madly in love with a complete idiot."

He admired her loyalty, but her decision was stupid.

"Can I go now?" She asked.

"Yeah. I guess so." He said as he opened the door for her.

She wasn't going to get arrested, he knew all about her past and she had been through too much for him to allow that to happen. 

"Come here." Ka'Miko called Khaleesi.

"I heard daddy's never coming back, that's not true, right mommy?" She asked.

Ka'Miko didn't know how to answer her.

"Everything is going to be okay. Let's just go home, I'll make you some festival and jerk chicken."

Khaleesi smiled, "Nom nom noom!" She giggled.

"Exactly." Ka'Miko smiled and kissed her.

"I love you." She told her.

"I love you too, mommy." Khaleesi hugged her.

                        **

Ka'Miko tried hard not to mope as the weeks passed, every morning Khaleesi got up and asked for her father and everytime Ka'Miko used something to distract her, whether it was food or a new toy.

KJ and Raymond came to visit but she couldn't find the energy to keep them entertained or rid them from asking if she was alright, every other minute.

She had just put Khaleesi down for a nap when she heard a knock on the door. She took her bag of Hot Cheetos with her to the door. She looked through the peephole and was surprised at who she saw. She took a deep breath before opening the door.

"What?" She barked with attitude.

"Hey Kam, I-"

"It's Ka'Miko to you."She replied dryly.

"Ka'Miko, I just came to apologize and show my support. I shouldn't have outted your business like that." She said.

"Lee Lee, I trusted you and you fucked me over and degraded me in the highest kevel of disrespect. I appreciate your apology but, I can't fuck with you. To be honest, if I didnt get knocked up, I would have fucked you up on sight. But, I'm past that. It's old news and so are you, so if you don't mind, get away from my door and don't ever come back." Ka'Miko finished her rant and slammed the door in Lee Lee's face.

As she plopped down on the couch. As soon as she sat down their was another knock on the door.

"This bitch!" Ka'Miko said to herself as she marched to the door.

"What?" She yelled as she ripped open the door.

"Oh." She said immediately regretting her attitude.

"Is this a bad time?" Detective Johnson asked.

"It always has been as of late. How may I help you?" She rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, I just came to check up on you." He said as he eyed her.

Her shorts were even smaller than the first time and she only wore a sports bra exposing her fit stomach.

"Hmph. You cops don't give a shit about anything but catching the man and the man happened to be mine." She said, her tone filled with bitterness.

"Contrary to what you may think, some of us actually care." He said as he grew tired of her attitude.

It made her appear a lot uglier than she was.

"Lemme guess? You're the one that cares. Fuck outta here." She scoffed.

"Have a good night, Ka'Miko."  He said simply and walked away from her door.

"Okay, wait." She called after him.

He turned and looked at her, "Want to stay for dinner or something?" She asked.

He sighed and walked back to her door. She stepped aside letting him in. She felt bad for treating him like that, after all, no one forced Pharaoh to do the things that he did.

He took a seat on her couch and looked around.

"Would you like some coffee?" She asked.

"That would be nice." He said.

She put some water in the kettle and put it on the stove before coming back and taking a seat.

"Have you talk to Pharaoh lately?" He asked.

"No. He hasn't called me since our last conversation three weeks ago." She sighed, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Understandable. Let's talk about you, how have you been holding up?" He asked.

"More like holding down. Holding down my daughter and myself just fine." She shrugged.

"You know I'm fascinated with you." He said.

"Is that so?" She said.

"Yeah. I heard your story, it's amazing that you're still so strong even though you're so young." He told her.

"How old are you, Detective Johnson?" She asked,  ignoring his statements.

"I'm 25." He answered. "And call me, Tyrese."

He certainly didn't look like it. Their conversation was awkward, both stealing glances at one another.

She looked at him and he looked away. He looked at her and she looked away. She laughed at how childish it was.

"What are we in Kindergarten?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Maybe." She finished her laughter.

She sighed and turned back to the TV where 'Baby Boy' was playing.

He looked over at her once again.

"What's on your mind?" He asked her.

"Huh?"

"Nothing..you just look like you're thinking about something." He said.

"Detective Johnson-"

"Tyrese." He corrected.

"Tyrese," she began again, "I just want you to know that Pharaoh isn't a bad person." She felt the need to tell him, not like it made a difference but still.

"From what I've heard in the streets, I beg to differ as far as you go." He replied.

"What's that suppose to mean?" She asked as she became defensive.

"Nothing. I just heard he cheats on you, often. Don't really bring you out in public." He stood up, "And even hits you sometimes."

"But then again," He said as he walked over to the couch she was on. "That's how you like it." He said pulling her legs roughly around his waist causing her to slightly slide down the couch.

She gasped as she felt his firm grasp on her thighs. He leaned his face down close to hers. She swallowed hard as her heart raced.

"You like it rough, right Ka'Miko?" He asked in a deep, low voice, she felt his package pressing against her core.

"I- I-" She stuttered, her words scrambled in her head as his eyes darkened with lust.

The kettle started to scream causing her to jump, but he didn't move an inch still staring at her.

"How do you like it?" She asked breathlessly.

"Creamy." He said before licking his lips seductively.

"I- I was talking about the, uhm, the coffee." She stammered.

"So was I." He said, biting his bottom lip and backing away from her.

"Oh." She breathed as she stared at his thick pink lips.

She stood up and made the coffee, making his extra creamy.  As she stirred in the cream she kept replaying what happened.

'How did things get that far?'....'I'm so stupid. He's a cop! He could be trying to set me up.'....'But he's so sexy! No nooo, Ka'Miko you love Pharaoh, remember!'....'But he's going to jail and he didn't give two shits about you when he was cheating. He hasn't even called you in 3 weeks. Probably calling that hoe, Janae. Ugh, I hate hi-'

"Ka'Miko?"

"Huh?" She turned to face Detective Johnson who stood behind her in the door way with an eyebrow raised.

"You good?" He asked.

She cleared her throat, "Uh, yeah. Why?" She smiled innocently.

"Cause you were arguing with yourself." He said as if it was obvious.

"I was talking out loud? I'm so sorry." She said, her face flushing with embarrassment.

"It's alright," He walked over to the counter and grabbed his mug filled with fresh coffee, "I think you're sexy too." He took a sip of his coffee, keeping his eyes locked with hers before leaving the kitchen.

"What have I gotten myself into?" She mumbled as she grabbed her mug and followed him back into the living room.

"I'll give you a proposition." He began.

"I'm listening." She nodded as she looked at him.

"You go out with me-"

She began laughing before he got his whole sentence out.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, Tyrese, but you're not really my type. I can't hop from hood nigga to good cop." She giggled.

"You don't know anything about me...yet. Just cause I chose to do something positive with my life doesn't mean the hood still ain't in me, babygirl. That's immature thinking. What is it that's got you so sprung off of Pharaoh anyways?" He asked.

It didn't make sense to him, Pharaoh had put her through hell and back and she still loved him. He admired that and found it attractive, but t still didn't make much sense.

Ka'Miko had to think about it herself, what did Pharaoh have that she thought no one else did.

"I don't know," she shrugged, "He gets me. We aren't perfect, at all, our whole relationship is pretty dysfunctional but, we love each other and we...we have a daughter together. He gave me my biggest blessing and he's the first man I ever made love to. He's just everything I needed when I needed him. He taught me how to be strong and hold my own. He makes me feel good..it's hard to explain how much of an impact he put on my life, in both negative and positive ways, but when you love someone, you never see the bad, only the good. That's the best way I can explain it." She sighed as her eyes focused on the floor while she attempted to express her love for Pharaoh.

"I get that, but he's gone now. I'm here, I can help you in more ways than you can imagine. He's all you've ever known, you need to try someone new, Ka'Miko." He said sincerely, "If you give me a date, just one, I'll see what I can do to lower Pharaoh's sentencing."

He was sure that with the time he had til Pharaoh's court date he could convince Ka'Miko that he was all she needed. He was smitten by her and determined to get what he wanted. It was deeper than physical attraction, and he was sure she was attracted to his appearance,  but he needed her to see him on a deeper level.

She but her lip as she contemplated his deal,  she never trusted cops but, she was divising a plan of her own.

"Okay." She agreed.

     **

"King! There's someone here to see you."  Pharaoh rolled off his bed, which was more like a piece of card board place on top of sone bricks, at least that's what it felt like.

'Probably Ka'Miko, bout time she came to see me.' He thought to hisself.

He missed her but, was pissed at her at the same time. He wanted to call but his pride wouldn't let him, she was suppose to be holding him down and he felt like she wasn't.

He walked into the room to see Janae sitting at the table. He kissed his teeth. If this wasn't a moment out of his cell, he would've walked right out.

"What?" He barked at her as he plopped down in the seat across from her.

"Pharaoh, I know you are angry and I know I messed up, but you have to hear me out." She pleaded.

He kissed his teeth but sat silently listening.

"I caught a gun charge while driving my ex's car. The cops found out that you and I have a history, they cut me a deal...I rat you out, I don't have to serve 2 years in jail." She explained.

" What did you think telling me this was gunna do? Huh? Make me forgive you? No. You took me away from my baby girl." He growled at her.

"I didn't know you had a family. The way you were out fucking me every night, I would've never known you had a little girl and I'm not referring to your daughter. She doesn't look a day over 20 and that's who you thought would hold you down?" She asked rhetorically.

"You're older than her and me, you didn't hold down shit either. Both you bitches are dirty." He said.

"I didn't come to argue with you. I came to apologize. I really care about you and I actually fell for you, Pharaoh. I know you liked me in the past, be honest. If I didn't do what I did, would you have left Ka'Miko for me?" She asked.

Her eyes glazed over with tears as she searched his face for some type of expression but, there was nothing.

"I guess that's something you will never know." He stood up, "Goodbye Janae." He said as he left and was escorted back to his cell.

He had three more weeks till his court date and he was anxious  to find out how long he'd be in prison for. Often he wondered what Ka'Miko would do after it was all said and done because nothing scared him more than not knowing.

                    **

Ka'Miko stared at herself in the mirror as she wore as one sleeved black lace gown. The whole sleeve was lace along with the entire right side exposing the her bare skin while the rest of the dress was a solid black color.

"Does mommy look pretty, Leesi?" She asked.

"Mhm." Khaleesi smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, baby. " She smiled.

She fluffed her hair that was in big lose curls that fell down her back. Her lips coated red and eyeliner perfectly winged. She was going to woo Tyrese. He was already infatuated but, she needed to gain his trust, make him head over heels in love and with such a short time frame, she was unsure if she could pull it off.

"You look nice." KJ said as he stepped into her bedroom.

"Thank you, KJ." She smiled as she slid on her heels.

He sat on her bed, placing Khaleesi on his lap. He didn't approve with everything she was doing but he understood. He liked her dress until he noticed something missing.

"Ka'Miko," he cleared his throat.

"Yeah." She turned to face him.

"Why aren't you wearing any under garments?" He asked, trying to make sure Khaleesi didn't understand what they were talking about.

She laughed at the way he said it.

"It wouldn't go with the dress. It would look quite weird." She replied.

He shrugged, "I just don't want you to do anything that might get your ass killed."

She smirked, "Pharaoh didn't think about me when he did what he did, look where he's at. I can't wait for him forever. " She shrugged, "I'll see you later." She dismissed the conversation before it brought down her mood.

"Bye baby, give mommy kisses." She smiled at Khaleesi.

She hopped off KJ's lap and ran into Ka'Miko's arms, showering her in kisses.

"I love you, be good for Uncle Kj." She told her before leaving.

She headed downstairs to the lobby and saw a black Benz parked outside. Tyrese stepped out in a fresh Armani suit.

He smiled at Ka'Miko who blushed as she approached.

"You look stunning." He said as he kissed her hand.

She laughed, "Thank you."

He opened the car door and she slid in comfortably into his warm leather seats. He shut the door, jogging him over to his side and hopping in.

He put on some R & B to break the silence as they drove. Neither of them spoke. Ka'Miko felt a turn in her stomach like something bad would result in this. Tyrese stole glances at her as he focused on the road.

"I think you'll really like this place." He said after they had been driving for 25 minutes.

"For such a long drive, I'd hope so." She sighed.

"We're almost there, baby." He chuckled.

As nice as the words sounded, coming from his lips, it didn't feel right.

They pulled up to a small restaurant that read, 'Jazz Haus'. As they stepped inside of the smokey building. The smooth sound of a saxophone glided through the air. The lights dim, and the music low, couples swayed from side to side on the small dancefloor.

Ka'Miko followed Tyrese to a private table that was set on a balcony overlooking the whole club.

He pulled out her chair and she took a seat. He sat across from her and smiled.

"So, what do you think?" He asked.

"Very cute. Not what I was expecting but I like it." She said as she took in the scene. "I use to read about places like these, speakeasy's and stuff like that around the 50's." She added.

"You read a lot as a kid?" He asked.

"Yeah...it was a way to escape, I guess. I'd become engrossed in the characters lives. Felt like I knew them or was a part of their lives somehow..watching it all unfold." She explained.

He smiled at her without saying a word.

"What?" She looked at him and laughed.

"Nothing...you were just opening up and I didnt want you to stop." He explained.

"Well," she smiled, "You have all night to get to know me. Tell me about you, Tyrese."

" Like what?" He smirked.

"I don't know anything." She shrugged.

The waitress came over asking what they'd like to eat.

"I'll just have a chicken salad and a sprite." Ka'Miko said.

"And I'll have a Corona and the bourbon burger. " Tyrese ordered. "Thank you." He said politely as she walked away.

"Back to you, tell me." Ka'Miko continued to probe him.

"I'm 25." He stated.

"That's a known fact. Something else." She replied.

"Ask questions. I will provide the answers." He suggested, just as their food and drinks arrived.

"I want to know..why you're so interested in me?" She asked, taking a bite of her salad.

"Couldn't ease me into the hard questions, huh?" He smiled.

"Not a chance." She winked and giggled.

"Well, to answer your question, it was the fact that I've seen many girls like you. You know, dating the wrong type of guy, being there for him only to get screwed over in the end. But something about you was different. It was obvious that you were in love but, I just saw that you were strong enough to walk away from that life, from him, if you had to. A lot of girls are senseless and don't know that they have a choice but you do." He said, "You can chose better."

She just nodded and ate her salad in silence.

"Are you sure it's not just because you want to get in my pants?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"I won't lie, your beauty...and booty does make it easier." They both laughed.

"I appreciate the honesty." She replied.

"You never have to worry about me being dishonest with you, but I want to know that I have the same from you." He told her, seriously.

Everytime he got serious, she didn't want to listen. She believed everything that he said and that bothered her. She didn't know what kind of game he was trying to play and she definetly didn't want to lose.

"I have a daughter, it's difficult in that type of situation to bring someone else, especially another man into the picture under those circumstances." She sighed as she went over the reasons why she shouldn't and couldn't like him.

"I understand that, but I've got a real job and money is no issue to me. I can take care of you and her. Plus, I know your past I would never let something like that happen to Khaleesi and I would never do anything like that." He justified.

She knew he was refering to the abuse she endured from her mother's boyfriend, but that just made her think of Pharaoh again, after all, he did put a permanent end to it.

"But Pharaoh stopped all of that...when he killed Tyson, right?" He asked.

She slowed her chewing and dropped her fork. She suddenly felt uneasy and angry.

"I want to go home." She stood up.

"Ka'Miko, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. I'll call a cab, stay enjoy your meal, Detective." She shrugged and hurried outside.

She took a deep breath of cool air as it hit her in the face. She leaned against the building as she pulled out her phone and started dialing for a taxi.

"Freelance taxi, what's your location?" The operator asked.

"Hi..i'm at the Jazz Haus." She replied. "And where is that located?" The woman asked.

"Um," she looked around for a sign.

"Ka'Miko!" Tyrese busted through the door.

"Can you give me the location so I can leave?" She asked him, rolling her eyes.

He approached her and yanked the phone out of her hand, hanging up.

"Hey!" She yelled, reaching for it.

"What did I do wrong?" He asked, "Huh? I'm trying so hard with you. If you aren't going to even give me a chance then say so right now."

She just eyed the ground, he was a good guy and she didn't want to use him cause that wasn't who she was.

"I should've just walked away that first day at your apartment." He clenched his jaw tight together as he stared at her.

"You said you would try to get Pharaoh's sentencing lowered, that's the reason I agreed. I came on this date..are you gunna keep your end of the bargain?" She asked, swallowing the knot in her throat.

"Guess you can't see past his bullshit, huh?" He scoffed, "But, I'm a man of my word so, I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you." She replied simply.

He nodded and walked to his car, she followed behind him. He still opened the door for her, which she didnt expect.

The car ride back to her apartment was silent and solemn. No music and definetly, no conversation.

"Thank you." Ka'Miko said softly as they arrived at her building.

"No problem." He said, his eyes remaining on the road, he unlocked the door, silently telling her to get out.

"Tyrese, I didn't mean to use you or make you feel used." She explained, "I'm really not that kind of girl."

"I already know what kind of girl you are, I've met you many times before." He shrugged, still not looking at her.

"I'm not like them either." She said defensively, "Tyrese, look at me."

"It's Detective Johnson, good bye Ka'Miko." He said as he reached over and pushed open the door.

She shook her head and stepped out of the car, slamming the door before storming into her building.

He watched her walk away and shook his head before pulling off.

                           **

"How was the date?" Kj asked as Ka'Miko stepped into the house, kicking off her shoes.

She just sighed and shook her head, "Good night, KJ & thank you for watching Khaleesi." She said, knowing she was already asleep.

She stripped off her dress and hopped right into bed. She just wanted to sleep and pretend that none of this happened; Like the person she was in love with didn't force her into this situation.

                       **

"Ka'Miko, wake yo ass up, girl." She heard KJ's voice say in the depths of her sleep.

She slowly opened her eyes and squinted as the bright light of the sun shined through her window.

"You got another date, at the prison." KJ tried joke.

"Not funny." She shook her head as she sat up and stretched.

"Well..Pharaoh called and he wants to see you." He informed her.

"Great..now I'm at his beck and call as always. Like a prison wife." She kissed her teeth.

"You know what you signed up for." He told her nonchalantly.

"I didn't sign up for shit. Definitely not to be a slave to -- you know what I'm not even about to argue with you." She said.

"Good. Don't." He said sternly.

"Good, don't." She mimicked as she crawled out of bed and went into her bathroom.

"What was that?" He called after her.

"Nothing!" She yelled back.

She hopped in the shower and got herself cleaned up. She put her hair in a bun and moisturized with Pharaoh's favorite lotion. She knew he loved the scent, also spraying his favorite perfume on herself.

She was so programmed, she didn't even notice until after she was done getting dressed. She looked in the mirror, seeing herself in tight fitting black riding pants, and a low cut V-Neck showing just enough skin. Her push up bra made her boobs sit extra high.

She walked out into the living room to see KJ and Khaleesi eating breakfast and watching Spongebob Squarepants on the couch.

"Hi mommy, you look pretty." Khaleesi smiled.

"Thank you, baby." She kissed her.

"Daddy called me this morning. He told me he'd be back from his training soon." She smiled widely.

"Is that right?" She played along.

"Mhm. But, he wants me to send him pictures in the mean time." Khaleesi said.

"Well, we'll just have to take some when I get back. You're fine with uncle KJ, right?" She asked.

"Mhm." She nodded and smiled.

"Okay." She said,  she stuck her tongue out at KJ before sliding on her sneakers, grabbing her purse and leaving.

The whole drive she wondered what Pharaoh wanted. He hadn't called her since he was arrested..why now?

Her heart raced as she got cleared and walked towards the room. She was nervous, anxious and scared for some reason. But as she entered the room. Pharaoh sat expressionless with his hands and feet cuffed.

She took a seat across from him and sighed. He didn't say a word as he looked her in her eyes. A smirk crept across his face as he saw how uneasy he was making her. Her eyes looking around the room as she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs beneath the table.

"I'm sure you didn't call me here to stare in my face, what the hell do you want?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"I'd very much enjoy staring at your face all day, but you're right, that's not what I called you here for." He smirked, "I found out about you and your pig. You cooperating with the feds now?" He said teasingly as he watched her eyes lower in shame.

"It's a lot more complicated than that. I can't explain it to you here, right now." She replied, knowing KJ probably told him.

She wanted to let him know about the proposition she was given but with a guard standing so close by, she couldn't risk it.

"It's all good, Kam. I mean, I expected yo ass to hoe out once I was gone, after all, that's what hoes do." He said.

His grey eyes were cold as he stared at her. Usually, it was something she would fear but right now, she was just hurt, but it was like him to pull that.

She furrowed her eyebrows together before shaking away her emotions.

"Whenever you feel hurt, you try to hurt me, but trust nothing I've done was to intentionally hurt you." She explained.

"Save that bullshit. Just keep my daughter away from him. You wanna throw ya pussy all around town, do so. But don't be bringing no niggas around my daughter." He warned her.

"I wouldn't bring anyone around Khaleesi who I thought would harm her, Pharaoh. I'm not a bad mother or girlfriend. I was loyal to you and you walked all over me. You still do it, the only difference is that I've got the opportunity to find someone new without you interrupting. While you don't have a bitch in here to occupy your time with, but I've always had your back and soon," she stood up, "you'll have no choice but to acknowledge that fact." She said before walking out of the room.

Pharaoh had no idea what she meant by that, but his trust for her was decreasing, no matter what she said.

a little update guys..i'm writing on my phone so it's pretty difficult but I'll try to keep the updates coming...at least once a week. I know that sounds bad but meeh, it happens. I wanna know...do you guys think Tyrone has pure intentions...is Ka'Miko making a stupid decision by rejecting him? Will he actually come through and help her? lemme know what you guys think or simply an opinion on la chapter. 

BTW... Happy New Year, lovelies.
muah :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
2.2M 85.2K 80
Completed ✅ *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...
Caterina By Hoperen

General Fiction

1.2K 40 17
[This book is inspired by the many mafia books I have read] 15 years ago the Italian family lost the two bundles of joy and light in their family, th...
70.4K 1.9K 40
Pls be advised IM EMBARRASSED of how badly I wrote this story lol I'm slowly checking it and fixing things as I do book finish my other book so bear...