Mr. Shallow || K. Taehyung

By lazilazuli

Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, bu... More

「Chapter 1」
「Chapter 2」
「Chapter 3」
「Chapter 4」
「Chapter 6」
「 Chapter 7」
「Chapter 8」
「Chapter 9」
「Chapter 10」
「Chapter 11」
「Chapter 12」
「Chapter 13」
「Chapter 14」
「Chapter 15」
「Chapter 16」
「Chapter 17」
「Chapter 18」
「Chapter 19」
「Chapter 20」
「Chapter 21」
「Chapter 22」
「Chapter 23」
「Chapter 24」
「Chapter 25」
「Chapter 26」
「Chapter 27」
「Chapter 28」
「Chapter 29」
「Chapter 30」
「Chapter 31」
「Chapter 32」
「Chapter 33」
「Chapter 34」
「Chapter 35」
「Chapter 36」
「Chapter 37」
「Chapter 38」
「Chapter 39」
「Chapter 40」
「Chapter 41」
「Chapter 42」
「Chapter 43」
「Chapter 44」
「Chapter 45」
「Chapter 46」
「Chapter 47」
「Chapter 48」
「Chapter 49」
「Chapter 50」
「Chapter 51 」
「Chapter 52」
「Chapter 53」
「Chapter 54」
「Chapter 55」
「Chapter 56」
「Chapter 57」
「Chapter 58」
「Chapter 59」
「Chapter 60」
「Chapter 61」
「Chapter 62」
「Chapter 63」
「Chapter 64」
「Chapter 65」
「Chapter 66」
「Chapter 67」
「Chapter 68」
「Chapter 69」
「Chapter 70」
「Chapter 71」
「Chapter 72」
「Chapter 73」
「Chapter 74」
「Chapter 75」
「Chapter 76」
「Chapter 77」
「Chapter 78」
「Chapter 79」
「Chapter 80」
「Chapter 81」
「Chapter 82」
「Chapter 83」
「Chapter 84」
「Chapter 85」
「Chapter 86」
「Chapter 87」
「Chapter 88」
「Chapter 89」
「Chapter 90」
「Chapter 91」
「Chapter 92」
「Chapter 93」
「Chapter 94」
「Chapter 95」
「Chapter 96」
「Chapter 97」
「Chapter 98」
「Chapter 99」
「Chapter 100」
「Chapter 101」
「Chapter 102」
「Chapter 103」
「Chapter 104」
「Chapter 105」
「Chapter 106」
「Chapter 107」

「Chapter 5」

724 24 2
By lazilazuli

Two days had passed since that night with Taehyung, making it Monday. You could at least say, that it was nice of him to decide to walk you home, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that he tried to push himself onto you. The guy even stole your first kiss for Pete's sake. Who the heck does that?

"Jiyeong!" Hearing your name, you looked up and saw Sumin, a good distance away, running towards you.

"Hi, Sumin," you greeted her with a wave. "Is something wrong? You're all out of breath and everything."

She held up her finger, signaling you to give her a minute. Once she finally caught her breath, she started to speak. "A couple of people said that they had seen you walking out of the library with the guys. Is that true?"

"Oh, yeah," you confirmed. "Jungkook invited me and Minji to come hang out with them on Friday. Though Minji couldn't come because of work, so it was just me and the boys."

"So, it's true then," she seemed a bit down. "That means you were hanging out with Taehyung oppa, too."

"Oh, yeah," you rolled your eyes, "I was with him alright."

"Where did you guys go? Did you get to chat with him well?" She tried to sound more cheerful and put on a smile, but it didn't turn out so well.

"We went to the mall, and then the ice cream shop afterward. We didn't talk at all in the beginning, but when we were in the mall, we started talking and warming up to each other."

"Man, I wish my hangover wasn't so severe from that night. I could've went too."

You had forgotten that she had gotten really drunk that night. Jungkook ended up having to help you take her home. "Well, I'm glad you got to have a good time with him. Hopefully, I'll be able to go with you next time." She tried to shrug her disappointment off.

"Speaking of Taehyung," you tried to change the topic in her favor, "how did your date with him go?"

"It got canceled," she sounded even more depressed. Instead of making things better, it seemed like Looks you made things a bit worse.

"Say what?"

Sumin sighed, "Oppa said that he had something important to do, so our date got canceled."

"What the heck? Did he at least tell you what it was that was so important for him to cancel?"

"Nope, he never told me."

"That sounds a bit suspicious to me."

"Don't worry your head about it. It's probably none of my business anyways. Anyways, I'm just glad that you got your chance to hang out with him."

You could tell that she still upset about not being able to go, plus her date getting canceled. you felt bad. Despite this, you knew a way to make her feel better. "Actually, Jungkook invited me to go out with them for some ice cream again today. I'm sure they'd be happy to see you if I brought you along with me."

Her eyes widened and a genuine smile was easing up on the corner of her lips, "you think so?"

"Yeah," you nodded. "I mean, they didn't say that they didn't like you, so come with and eat some good ice cream."

"Well, since you're inviting, I guess I can't turn you down," she giggled. "When are we leaving?"

"Well, we should be leaving very soon actua--."

"Jiyeongie!" Again, you heard your name being called and turned back to identify the caller. This time it was Jungkook who was calling you.

"Jungkookie!" He slowed down and then started to walk the rest of the way until he was standing before you both.

"You've finished your classes by now, right? We're all ready to head out now."

"Okay," you nodded. "Oh, hey, you remember Sumin, right?" you looked back and pointed to her. She waved to Jungkook with a big grin on her face.

"Yeah," Jungkook gave a brief and kind of awkward wave in return. "Hi, Sumin."

"Sumin was disappointed that she didn't get to hang out with us the other day, so I invited her to come with us today."

"Oh," he nodded slowly, "that's not a problem..." he trailed off.

"Great!" Sumin exclaimed.

"Right, well, the guys are right outside the building waiting for us outside, so let's get going."

Both you and Sumin, trailed behind Jungkook, as he led you outside to meet with the others. When outside, the boys were all standing there, talking among themselves. Realizing that you had just come out, Jimin turned in your direction with a big smile on his face.

"Jiyeong, you're here," he waved to me.

"Hi, Jimin. Guys," you walked up to them and greeted them all with a warm smile on your face.

"Took you long enough." As you looked over, you saw Taehyung, who wasn't even looking in your direction. All you did was roll your eyes, ignoring the slick comment that he thought you hadn't heard.

"Jiyeong-ah, we were just talking about what happened between you and Taehyung last night," Hoseok said.

"Last night? You didn't tell me what happened to you last night. What happened?" Sumin questioned.

"She slapped him last night." Jimin snickered, "It was totally unexpected."

"Will you shut it, you midget," Taehyung glared at him, but Jimin just glared right back.

"You're not the first girl to slap Taehyung--"

You had guessed so.

"--but you're the first to turn him down," Jin said.

"Taehyung oppa!" Sumin ran from behind you and towards Taehyung. She grabbed onto him, and looped her arm around his, acting all close to him and whatnot.

"Oh, hi. It's Sumin, right?" Taehyung and the rest of the boys, who hadn't noticed her presence before, looked surprised when they saw her. They all just awkwardly stood around, watching her cling to him.

"Oh, oppa has a good memory! I'm disappointed about our date being canceled, but I'm glad that I get to see you again now."

Jimin walked a few steps until he was standing beside you. "Jiyeong, what is your friend doing here? Is she supposed to be coming along?"

"Yeah, I invited her. To tell you the truth," you lowered your voice, "Sumin was feeling down since she wasn't able to come with us that day we hung out. On top of that, her date with Taehyung got canceled. It's not a problem, is it?"

"It's a huge pro--Ow!" Yoongi started, but was soon cut off by a kick to the leg by Jin. "I'm just sayin'..."

"It's just that you guys never said you didn't like her or anything, and we seemed to be getting along with together the other night at karaoke."

"We just didn't expect her to be coming along, that's all," Jin reassured you.

"Oh, okay then."

"Are we all set to go?" Namjoon asked everyone.

"Yeah..." They all replied with a dry and near-dead response.

It's like their excitement was drained as soon as they saw Sumin or something. Something fishy is going on. You glanced between the boys, sensing a weird air from them. 'Well, Sumin's happy. I guess that's what matters now.'

"Let's go get some ice cream!" Sumin fist bumped the air, still holding on tight to Taehyung and pulling him along.

"Who the hell does this chick think she is, telling us what to do?" Yoongi mumbled, rolling his eyes.

Everyone started walking in the direction of the ice cream parlor. Taehyung, who was miserably still getting pulled along by Sumin, was getting laughed at by the rest of the boys. Every time he found a good time escape from her grasp, she just clung back to him even more. He was getting more annoyed and wasn't able to escape until the destination was reached.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 83 111
What happens when you have to chose between Taehyung and Jung-kook? Or do you? Jung-kook: the playboy who is also your okder sisters boyfriend and a...
53.3K 3.7K 65
You're finally here; your dream vacation spot has been South Korea for years. You and your best friend finally get the adventure you've been craving...
327 52 24
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...
1.3K 158 21
So you are saying you haven't even seen his face yet but you still feel in love.... Yes... You are crazy... Come on... You have to help me out wit...