wrongfully convicted

By cnichols8726

One tragic day changes the life for 16 year old April Summers. Just when she thought nothing could change her... More

Wrongfully convicted
Chapter 1 my life is over
Chapter 2 The beginning of the end
Chapter 3. The Asylum
Chapter 4 Nightmares
Chapter 5 You got mail
Chapter 6 Confused
chapter 7 stricking again
Chapter 8 Safe
chapter 9 Home
chapter 11 done deal
Authours note
Chapter 12 Confirmed.
chapter 13 holding together
Chapter 14 What A Blast
Chapter 15 Party
Chapter 16 Davids POV
Chapter 17 Dead End
Chapter 18 A sign
Chapter 19 confession
chapter 20. David POV
Chapter 21 Almost Normal
Chapter 22 back to school
Chapter 23 after school.
Chapter 24 David POV.
chapter 25 Results
Chapter 26 Injury
Chapter 27 The talk
Chapter 28 Accepted
Chapter 29 Repercussions
Chapter 30 Hes back
Chapter 31 Suspect
Chapter 32 Released
Chapter 33 New information
Chapter 34 A clue
Chapter 35 Surprise
Chapter 36 Trying to understand
Chapter 37 Over
Chapter 38 Everything happens for a reason
Authors note/Question/ Thank you
Chapter 39 Reaper revealed
Authors Note
Chapter 40 (Part 2)
Authors note
chapter 41 Johns Pov
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 This ends now
Chapter 44 Ending it all
Epilogue

Chapter 10 A new beginning

333 11 0
By cnichols8726

It has been a week since I was released from the asylum. I have been struggling with the nightmares and I am slowly adjusting to being free. Aunt Jenni took me shopping over the weekend and we got a whole bunch of stuff for me including stuff for school. I am glad that I will not have to switch schools so I did not have to worry about re-enrolling all aunt jenni had to do was update my information. I was really dreading being a new girl. Now my only worry is, what people will say, and the rumors that I know will be spread.

~" hey, Mia, u wanna come over I am so bored"~ I texted my best friend my aunt and uncle are at work and I’m alone most of the day, which completely sucks, but I understand they have to work cause now they have me to support. I even talked to my aunt told her I could maybe get a job or help her out with her restaurants if she wanted me to.

"For sure, I was hoping u would wanna hang out," she quickly replied back

"Cool, bring ur swiming stuff we will lounge around by the pool if u wanna"

It is august and it has been like 90 degrees for the last three days, I am so thankful for the huge ass pool my aunt has and the central air. The heat does not bother me any more now that I am used to it. When we first moved to California, I thought I was going to suffocate from the heat but I am used to it now. I do miss New York though. We moved here to be closer to my aunt for one and my dad was given a great job offer here so we moved.

*****************************************************************************************************

"Hey girl, how you been" Mia asked while hugging me

"Oh you know, just trying to adjust, it’s a little different, but I’m am glad to be out"

"Yeah, well that is why u have me, I will help you adjust, oh and let me tell you we got some good looking boys around here" she laughed

"Yeah, I know and you’re the best"

"Hey lets go to the ocean and hit some waves instead, and then we can come back and just chill here." Mia asked with a puppy face.

"I don’t know, I feel weird ya know, people always stare at me and then I always have the damn newspapers crew snapping picture of me"

"Oh come on, you got to live apes, screw them assholes I will moon them." she started to show her butt

"Well ok for a little while but I got to text my aunt first to make sure she’s ok with it"

"Yessss, score 1 for mia" she through her arm up in victory

~ ,’hey aunt Jenni, Mia and I are going to go to the ocean and hit some waves is it ok?"~

~yes sweetie it is, there is 20 bucks in the jar in your uncles office, take that and make sure you have fun, text me if you need me, I will be home by 530, please be there"~

~"ok, thanks Love you. :)"~

~ <3 ~

"Ok let’s go, mia, I got 4 hours before I got to be home"

"Hellla ya, let’s do this" mia squealed

Yeah she is fool but I love her, she was the only girl who has been a real friend to me and besides we been friends forever. I threw on my bikini and surf suit over it then grabbed my bored before we jumped in Mia's car and headed for the beach. It felt so great to be back in society but I still felt out of place with all the undesireable attention I get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

OBSESSED By BVRBIEN

Mystery / Thriller

110K 4.7K 28
obsessed
CONSUME By [ Mary ]

Mystery / Thriller

205K 6.4K 21
There's something odd about the town's most beloved police officer, he is utterly obsessed about a girl and will go to any lengths to have her.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...