Muslim girl and... love?

By _lovebird

This story is about a teenage pakistani muslim girl who goes through some rough paths in her life and doesnt... More

Muslim girl and... love?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 7

6.4K 237 23
By _lovebird

I arrived at Samara's place a few hours before the party.
I stood in front of her house I have never been here before.

It's a big white house with black roof. It has huge windows and there's at least 20. I stood there numb I mean this was seriously one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen.

"Aisha Aisha"

I could hear someone scream my name I looked left and right but there was no one

"Look up!"

There I saw Samara smiling and waving to me and signaling me to come up.

I opened the door and to my left there was a long staircase. I walked up the stairs and followed a long hallway and looked at all the doors when suddenly I saw a name at one door and stopped.

Omer

DO NOT DISTURB!

I hurriedly moved on an saw Samaras name on a door I walked in. And saw A LOT of dresses everywhere ...

"So you have to help me I have no idea what to wear at all. I want it to look really good on me but then again not slutty..."

We looked around for an hour until I saw a golden dress.

"Omg this one will look absolutely great on you!!"

I held it up for her to see it and she went to the bathroom to change and fix her hair.

I saw her peek out of the door

"Aisha pick one for yourself as well we gotta make you look absolutely flawless as well!"

I looked and looked for what seemed like ages when I fell across one dress. It was pure red. Long tight sleeves and it was floor long.

"Oh girl that one will look absolutely great on you! Go change now!"

I looked at samara when she said that to me she had her golden dress on which was sleeveless and knee long and she had wavy curled her hair and put on black heels on she looked like a million.

Samara's family is a lot more open minded than mine is she doesn't wear hijab or wear fully length clothes but still she knows not to show too much skin. But tonight she was showing skin but she still didn't look slutty-like, she looked great.
I like to wear the hijab I love it, I'm not forced to wear it I started wearing it on my own free will.

"Aiiiishaaa go change now!" Samaras voice was high pitched and she really wanted me to go get ready soon.

I went to the bathroom and put on my dress it fit me perfectly and it was gorgeous. I put on a pair of silver heels I brought from home and took on my hijab on in a different fancy, still simple way.

We could hear people starting to come in so we hurried down to the living room. As I was coming down the stairs with Samara I could feel people starring at us and a few comments

"Omg they look beautiful"

"I love the red dress"

"Wow them chick looks smoking hot" and that was obviously from one of the low class boys who judged on looks.

The living room was huge and was decorated simple yet classy.

Everyone was talking -as much as they could, we could barely hear anything for the music.

I was standing with a few girls I've talked with and have classes with at college when suddenly I saw the two boys I wanted to avoid to see at all the rest of my life, but who am I kidding that would never happen.

They both noticed me and I could feel their eyes on my so I just looked away and went to find a drink -calm down its soda, me and Samara though it'd be a good joke to use wine glasses.

I was in the kitchen when I heard a familiar voice

"Hey looking for anything"

And he had a drink in each hand. I looked up and saw Andy smiling his famous lovely smile I eased up a bit and took the drink he offered me and we went in the living room again.

As soon as we got in Andy disappeared and suddenly I could feel someone on my left side and the person put their hand on my back and bent a bit down

"So you came, and wore red so I'm guessing this is your way of forgiving me huh?"

I looked up and saw him smirking. It was Omer.

I backed a bit and started walking away but a hand grip my wrist and turned me around.

My face was now a few small inches away from his face and he was looking so intensely at me, and I felt like somewhere in them hazel eyes I saw a tiny sparkle...

For me...

Oh fudge why am I thinking this.

Cause you have feelings for him idiot.

Wait wait wait what?!? Feelings??? Where did that come from?!?

He interrupted my crazy thoughts.

"You look absolutely beautiful."

He then let go of my hand and I backed away a bit.

"Can we talk? I promise just talk."

I just nodded and waited for him to talk.

"Somewhere private, quiet."

He then took my hand and followed me out to their backyard it was beautiful. The left side was filled with flowers and on the right side there was a small pond and some rocks around it so that you could sit there with your feet in the pond. There was a giant white bench as well.

We sat there. For a while.

"You look beautiful. Truly you are a very beautiful person from the inside and out. And I think that's what draws me to you. Really Aisha there's something about you that drives me crazy."

I was speechless and I swear my mouth fell open all the way to the ground.

No. Wait. He's just lying this is a thing he does all the time.

But what he just said sounded so true.

He has a lot of experience. He's used to it. Don't fall for it.

"Aisha? You still there?"

He was now standing in front of me. What do I answer him?

"Omer look this is nothing I want to get involved in okay I don't want to be a part of this freaky game you and Imran plays okay. Friends at college that's all. Don't make this harder okay please."

I then left without sparing him another look and went in to tell  Samara that I was leaving now. She said bye and I went out the front door and called Rehan

"Hey Bhai can you pick me up now?"

"Yeah. Though is everything okay it's only like 11..?" He sounded worried.

"Yeah all good just come thanks"

I sat at her front steps for 2 minutes when I felt someone sit beside me

"What you doing out here all alone?"

"I'm waiting for.." I looked up and saw it was Imran. I didn't know what to do.

"For who?" He looked at me and might have seen my shocked and nervous expression because he carried on "ohh, you're thinking about the incident at college..." He was now itching his head "I am really sorry about that I really am I don't know what happened to me I would never do such thing I have no idea what happened to me" he came a bit closer "there's just something about you that drives me insane"

Beeeep beeeeeep

I jumped a bit and notice it was Rehan

Fudge!!

He saw it all. I'm dead.

I quickly ran -well as fast as I could with my heels and long dress, and sat in the car.

There was silent in the car until Rehan broke it.

"Aisha I hope that was just your friends brother and that nothing happened tonight right? If there was anything you'd tell me right?"

I sunked a lump in my throat

"Yeah nothing happened" I purposely only answered part of them questions.

So what is going to happen now? Is it true love? From both parts? And what about Aisha's feelings? And what will she do about this?

I know it's a looooong update but sorry I had to have both conversations in it. Hope you liked it!

VOTE! and COMMENT! please :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
89K 3K 120
Hello readers This story is about a young girl who sacrifices her biggest happiness for her family. To keep her parent's happy she agrees to their de...
793K 32.8K 35
Ayesha is a 22-year-old practicing Muslimah studying International Law in Canada. Ayesha is the girl that is told to be quiet and sit in the corner...
73K 3.3K 21
Doubt unwinds how humans can create personas to fit into society and forget to love themselves. The story moves around two people and the choices the...