Revelations X Klaus Mikaelson

By EricaLouise21

[Book 2] [Sequel to Rekindle] Lilly Marie Mikaelson. Mother to Phoebe Anne Mikaelson and their little miracle... More

01; New home
02; Atticus and Aemiliana
03; Losing her
04; Emotional Day
05; Surprise Memories
06; Getting her Back
07; Full Potential
08; Two Surpises
10; Christmas Surprise
11; Reunion
12; Lucky Woman
13; Overprotective Fool
14; What she doing here?
A/N
A/N MUST READ

09; Aemiliana Mikaelson

7.9K 218 24
By EricaLouise21

Lilly

"Aemiliana!" My mother yelled at the young me. "I'm sorry mother" I whispered looking at her with my doe eyes.

"I am not angry, my sweetheart. I'm just concerned" She spoke softly, trying not to make the young me even more upset.

"A-Atticus took my toy that father got me" My mother sighed, before walking to the little door, calling for Atticus.

As he walked in, he was dripping wet, making myself chuckle along with the young me, who looked away, to hide her smile.

"What on god's earth has happened to you" My mother asked him, shocked.

"Aemiliana, pushed me into the water" The young Atticus explained.

I was a genius when I was younger.

"Aemiliana" My mother sighed, just as our father joined us, who looked between the young me and Atticus.

"What is going on?" My father asked looking at our mother.

"The same" My mother sighed before walking away...

Blinking my eyes open, I was welcomed to a smiling Nik, who had his hand on my stomach making me smile.

After he heard the babies' heartbeats last night, he whisked me over his shoulder, sped up to our room, and spent the night showering me in kisses, and making love to me.

"Good morning" I whispered, making his smile grow even wider. "It's a very good morning" He whispered before pressing his lips against mine.

"I need to shower" I grumbled, making him chuckle. "Come on then Mrs" He winked at me, before he picked me up bridal style, making me wrap my arms around his neck, and squeal as the cover fell off my naked body, making his smirk grow.

"You look good enough to eat" He told me, as he walked into the en' suite, making me roll my eyes.

"Keep your teeth out of my neck" I warned him, with my lips twitching. I enjoyed the feeling way too much, it's one of the reason I warned him, but also that I'm carrying two tribrid babies, that only allows me to survive off their father's blood.

"Relax. I'm not gonna bite you, love" Nik chuckled rolling his eyes, as he stepped us both under the hot running water, making me squeal in shock.

"NIK!" I growled making him laugh, which brought a smile onto my face.

I loved hearing him laugh. It meant he had his guard down, and he was being care free, and for some reason it made me relax.

I don't know why, but everytime he's on guard, I automatically become even more alert for dangers around us.

But since we've been in Rome he's being a lot more relaxed, which I'm happy about. As long as my husband and children are happy, I'll be happy.

After me and Nikshared a shower, I got changed into a pair of dark wash jeans, with a blackvest top, and a grey hooded cropped sweatshirt, and paired it with some blackankle boots. 

Just as I was about to get to the top of the stairs, Bekah walked out of her room, trying to sneak a boy out of her room.

Knowing that everyone was downstairs in the seating room, I cleared my throat, gaining both of their attention.

"Lilly" Bekah gasped, staring at me wide eyed, along with the boy, who I noticed was a vampire.

I stared at the boy. "You must be incredibly brave, and stupid, coming to a house full of originals" I stated, making him gulp.

"Please, Lilly. Don't say anything" Bekah begged. Of course, I was going to help her out, because I knew that her brothers would stop at nothing until this vampire' dead.

She deserves happiness, but, that doesn't mean that I wasn't going to try and get something out of it.

"What's in it for me?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest, staring at them both.

"What?" Bekah asked shocked, before snapping out of it. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Well, you can start with a name" I spoke, looking at the nameless vampire. "Derick" He stated making me nod. "And I want you to snap Elijah's neck"

"No. No way, am I snapping Elijah's neck. He'll kill me" Bekah whispered, staring at me like I'd lost the plot.

"Nik" I called, making Bekah rush over and slap her hand over my mouth. "What's wrong love?" He asked, and by the sounds of it, he was making his way towards the stairs.

I looked at Bekah, raising my eyebrow – silently asking her 1 more time, before I spill – and I think she knew that I'd do it, because she sighed, nodding her head.

"Can you pour me a glass of blood please?" I asked him, staring at Bekah and Derick.

"Yeah" He shouted, making me smile.

Once I knew he was out of ear shot, I looked at Derick. "I'm gonna cloak you" I told him, making him look at me confused.

"Cloak me?" He asked, making me roll my eyes. "Meaning nobody will see you. Idiot" I grumbled.

Once I had him cloaked, I nodded at the 2 of them, before walking down the stairs, telling Bekah to say goodbye to her friend.

As I walked into the kitchen, I walked behind Nik, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Once he finished pouring me a glass of his blood, he turned around before pressing his lips against mine.

"You look nice this morning" Nik complimented me, making me roll my eyes. "I feel fat" I grumbled making him chuckle, which only made me glare at him, stopping his laugh.

"You're pregnant, Lilly, with twins, I might add" He reminded me, smiling, and I couldn't hold the smile that broke onto my face.

Everytime I thought about mine and Nik's children, it always made me feel happy. Happy that I was carrying my mates children, children that can spend an eternity with us. Children that was created out of our love.

I know I have Phoebe, and I love her with all I have, but I know this time it's going to be different.

Nik pushed me away and turned me to the side, and lifted my vest top up, as he inspected my bump.

I looked over at him to see a wide smile on his face, and his eyes full of love and protectiveness. "You're really starting to show now, love"

I huffed out at his comment. "I'm gonna be fat" I grumbled making him laugh. "Good, because then that means they won't have your shortness"

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "I am not short. I'm the perfect size" I grumbled making him laugh.

"You're perfect for me" He told me before pressing his lips against mine.

Before we could go any further, Elijah let out a little cough, making us pull away from eachother.

"This was left outside, I think it's for you and Atticus" He told me as he handed me a book that he had in his hand.

I rose my eyebrows at him, before looking at the book, but as I saw what was wrote on the front, my eyes widened.

'Luna'

"Where's Atticus?" I asked both Nik and Elijah. "I haven't seen him all morning" They both told me, making me nod.

"I'll give it to him when he gets back" I told Lijah, with a soft smile. "Don't you want to read it love?" Nik asked looking at me concerned.

"Yes. I just...." I trailed off, not knowing how to explain it. "Just what?" Nik asked softly.

"What if I can't handle what I find?" I asked looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"I'll be with you" He promised as he pulled me into a hug, making me sigh at the comfort it gave me.

His touch always make me feel more relaxed, like my body knew that I was safe when I was with him, and that he'd protect me, so I wasn't so stiff.

"Okay" I whispered, as I pulled away, making him smile widely. "There's my girl" He smiled as he ran his thumb against my cheek.

Nik grabbed my hand, leading me out of the kitchen, telling Lijah to let the others know that we didn't want to be disturbed.

As we walked into the bedroom, Nik locked the door behind us, before he came and laid next to me on the bed.

As I stared at the book in my hands, I was well aware that Nik was staring at me with concern, but I couldn't bring my eyes to look at him.

I didn't want him to see all the emotions I was feeling, even though he could probably feel them.

I was scared. I didn't know what I was about to find out about myself, and that's what scared me.

"I'll be right here, love" Nik whispered, reassuringly, making me nod, with a small smile. "I know" I whispered back, before taking a deep breath and opening the book, revealing the truth about myself.

'There isn't much known about the Luna family, except that an Immortal witch and werewolf fell in love, bringing the two species together in the 1200's.

In the early 1300's the witch gave birth to two children, who carried both the witch and the werewolf gene, along with Immortality. Immortal Hybrid children.

They're royalty to the wolves and witches, everyone thought of them as leaders.

The way you can tell if they are Luna werewolves, is by their blue eyes, when they are in their wolf form.

Being a true werewolf, means that they can change at will, control themselves on a full moon and they are known to be the strongest.

The Immortal, Luna, twin, witches are not any normal witches, they hold power that nobody has ever held before, and when together they are the strongest.

But in the 1400's the hybrid children disappeared, and was never to be seen again, along with the Luna family'

Once I finished reading the first page my jaw dropped. "Lilly?" Nik asked concerned, making me look at him.

"I'm old" Was the first thing I blurted out making him chuckle, raising his eyebrows. "I don't think you're as old as me love" Nik chuckled, which made me smile.

"Okay, I'm not an old fart like you, but I'm old" I joked, making him glare at me, but it didn't work, since he had a smile on his face.

"So how old are you?" Nik asked, raising his eyebrows. "I was born in the 1300's" I told him making his eyes widened. "So, you're about 700" Nik told me, his lips twitching.

"Shh, don't tell anyone, Nik" I told him, sending him a glare.

"What else does it say?" He asked, making me explain everything that I read, and once I finished he was just as shocked as I was.

I'm truly immortal. I was born immortal.

"Do you want to read more, or do you want to leave it for a bit?" Nik asked, and I smiled at him.

"I wanna find out some more" I told him, before returning to the book.

As I flipped to the next page my eyebrows furrowed, as I realized it was a letter for me.

'Aemiliana, our beautiful daughter,

This is your book to keep. A way for me and you're father to stay in touch with you, until it is time for you to come back home.

We have given your brother one aswel, so don't worry about having to share with him, we both know that you're no good at sharing.

I just wanted to let you know that we are both so proud of you, my sweet daughter.

No matter what you've done, you will always be our daughter, the daughter who protects the ones she loves, with everything she can.

I understand you might hate both me and your father right now, but soon you will remember everything, and you will understand the reason we did what we had to do to protect you both.

I know you still feel ashamed of not been able to save your daughter, but you have to move past that.

Nobody blames you, and I know for sure that my beautiful granddaughter doesn't blame you.

Now, onto that husband of yours. Your father wasn't overly joyed when we found about you being married to the Original hybrid.

But after a while, we realized that he was the one that could protect you.

So, we approve, but we demand a wedding, so your father can walk you down the aisle, and I can cry like only a mother would, at her daughter's wedding.

We will meet again soon, my darling.

Lots of love, your mother and father x

By the time I finished reading, tears were pouring down my cheek like a bloody waterfall.

Not saying anything, Nik pulled me into his arms, rubbing his hand up and down my arms.

"I guess you have another wedding to plan then, uh?" Nik asked trying to lighten the mood, and it did.

"Are you sure you want to marry me again?" I asked him with a smile on my face and my eyebrows raised.

"Of course, I do. If I could, I'd marry you every day, just to see you walking down the aisle to me" He told me, with nothing but honesty shining in his eyes, making me smile widely.

"Is there anything else?" He asked, but I shook my head, making him nod before he lied down on the bed, pulling me down, to lay next to him, with my head on his chest.

"I love you Lilly Mikaelson" He whispered, but it didn't sound right anymore. "Aemiliana Mikaelson" I whispered trying it out, and I liked it.

Nik looked at me witha smile on his face. "Aemiliana Mikaelson? I like it" He whispered beforepressing his lips against mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 15.4K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
592K 11.8K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...
194K 7.5K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...
297K 7.6K 45
in which love is what ultimately ruins her. or marian and her father had been separated by a dagger for a hundred years until the night he was set fr...