My Mysterious Co-Worker || Ha...

Por fadoraharry_

Skylar Moore just graduated high school and is expecting to spend her summer vacation relaxing and having fun... Más

My Mysterious Co-Worker || Harry Styles
Ch1: My summer's ruined
Ch2: Cooling off at the park
Ch3: Surprise at the first day of work
Ch4: For Sale
Ch5: The next step
Ch6: He talked
Ch7: Splash parks & gaining trust
Ch8: Friends?
Ch9: New day of work with a new friend
Ch10: Dinner
Ch11: Relation
Ch12: Snack with Harry
Ch13: The girl with the pink dip dyed ends
Ch14: The truth
Ch15: Recovering
Ch16: London
Ch17: Twists
Ch18: Such friends I have
Ch19: Lily
Ch20: True friends understand
Ch21: Exposed
Ch22: Worries & Trust Issues
Ch23: Fury
Ch24: Strangers
Ch25: Lifeless
Ch26: Charlotte
Ch27: The return of Avery
Ch28: Realization
Ch29: Torture
Ch30: Blood
Ch31: Safe
Ch32: Feeling better
Ch33: Moments
Ch34: Unexpected
Ch35: Might have ruined everything
Ch36: Admitting
Ch37: Girlfriend?
Ch38: Meeting his family
Ch39: Scratches
Ch40: Falling
Ch41: Through the dark
Ch42: Zayn
Ch43: Doubts
Ch44: Space
Ch45: Christmas Eve
Ch46: Eventful Christmas
Ch47: Trusting
Ch48: 'First' date
Ch49: Moving in
Ch50: I'm in love with you
Epilogue

Author's Note

7.5K 217 38
Por fadoraharry_

I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you who have read this book and voted and commented! You all mean so much to me! I hope you enjoyed it, I sure enjoyed writing it, and I hope you will continue to read more of my fanfics that are coming out!

I love all of you! xxx <3

I want to say a special thank you to Harry. I know he would never read this but it just needs to be said. He makes me feel so complete. Words can't even describe how much he did for me. I love you, Harry.

I would also like to thank Anna, (winterstipes18) for her helping me make this fanfic as best as it is. Anana, if you are reading this I love you and this whole book is dedicated to you! This story would have been totally different without you so thank you for all you did to help me make this wonderful story!

Hope you enjoyed the story again and please follow me so you will know when I update my new stories :)

Hope you all could check out my new fanfics that I am writing now that's called 'THAT JUDGE' and 'ANXIOUS'. They are both Harry Styles Fanfics so it would be great if you could give it a read.

Here's the blurb for 'That Judge':

-

I like you.❞ And from those simple three words I know that he means it in different way than how the judges are suppose to say it to the contestants.

After 10 years of being in the band, One Direction, Harry Styles got the offer of being the new judge in The X Factor USA.

What happens when Tori Edward decides to audition for this years X Factor?

Let's just say, this is a decision that will change her life forever.

~~~~

And this is the blurb for 'Anxious':

-

Anx·ious:

Full of mental distress or uneasiness because of fear of danger or misfortune; greatly worried.     

Joelle Collins has social anxiety, panic attacks and general anxiety. She's very shy and has no one to categorize as a friend. She avoids talking to anyone and everyone because of her disorder, and it doesn't help her one bit that some people in her school pick on Joelle since she is so timid. She feels like no one understands her and her mental disorder and she wants just one other person to be there for her besides her mum.  

Harry Styles is another teenager that is battling the same mental disorder. Except the difference is that his anxiety is so much more severe due to a traumatizing experience. It was so extreme that it lead to him moving to London. Harry is the boy that always sits in the corner of the room. The boy that no one notices and pays attention to because he is that antisocial and reserved. He feels like all hope is gone and can't get his old life back before it happened.      

They say that opposites attract but what if someone alike is who they really need?

Hope you could check them out and vote/comment :) Thank you again, lovelies!! xx.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...
2.8K 16 21
They wanted me forever. They told me I would be okay. I was only trying to scare them. "Hello Love." Harry started. "Do you know what happens when y...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
229K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...