Loving You To Death (ON HOLD)

By XXamzXX

Is it possible for two complete opposites to fall in love? New girl,madison has always been the good girl but... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chaper Eight
Chapter Nine

Loving You To Death Prologue

514 6 1
By XXamzXX

Prologue:

New school equals new me, and thats exacly what's happening. Im moving to Florida,which means leaving everything behind. New me means, no more good girl, yup I was the one with the perfect everything, I always got straight A's, only one boyfriend who was popular. Let's just say the break up didnt go well. But thats not why im moving,im moving because my dad's company is moving which means we have to.yay(note sacasm)

We as in my family including my mom Rosa,my dad Scott and my brother Damon. My mom doesnt work,she rekons staying at home and looking after Damon and i is more inportant. We keep telling her we don't need looking after but my mom's the stubborn type. My dad is a lawyer and I don't like it all one-because of his job we are moving and two-he's hardly ever home.

My 19 year old brother Damon is very protective od me, I know this because he nearly beat up my ex since Damon thought he was cheating on me. Damon has always been in the 'IT' crowd but no he's not a jerk like everyone else in that group.

I looked out of our i looked out of our family cars window(my car was being shipped) to see the most gorgeous house or should I say mansion I've seen in my entire life and im only 17 years old. I think I'm going to like it here in Florida.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 156 24
Tess Stone. A girl that dosent give a shit about what people say about her. She moves to a new school in California and she dosent know how it's goin...
3.1M 77.2K 33
Things were never the same for her after her mother died, when it came to trying to please her family while also helping herself, Stephanie struggled...
160K 3.2K 33
The saying 'opposites attract', do they really or do we just fantom over it. In this case a New Jersey boy who grew up with everything ends up fallin...
136K 2.9K 21
Two different personalities meet in one class. The goody-two shoes, Daniella Louise, and the popular bad boy, Carter Parks. Being completely aware th...