A Beautiful Feeling

By jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 54

5K 319 57
By jangma

Longest one.....read the author note

Anju welcomed Randhir and made him sit on the stage where marriage rituals were going to be performed......the girls were drolling over his killer attire whereas the priest called Sanyukta .......Randhir's breathe got stuck in his throat when his gaze fell on the beautiful creation of God

Beautiful! (he spoke and his mouth opened automatically)

Sanyukta felt goose bums all over her body when the ladies made her sit beside Randhir....

Sahil who was standing behind Randhir leaned a little and spoke in Randhir's ear.....

"mun band kar beta warna makhi ghus jaegi...(Randhir gulped and came back to his senses...Sanyukta was just looking at her palms and was blushing thinking about her marriage)

The priest started chanting the mantras.......

Ganth bandhanke liye dulhe ki behen ko bulao......(Randhir's face fell......at that time when he married to Sanyukta there was no body to do the ritual so the priest did that himself....and now the situation is the same)

Mera koi parivar wala nehi hei (he spoke in  his shaky voice and Sanyukta's heart sank listening to this)

Kisne kaha?(he upped his lashes to look at Niharika who was smiling at him)

She took a few steps and stood behind them.......

Pandeet ji ganth bandhan mei karungi.......(she did the ritual.....Sanyukta was happy and Randhir wiped a lone tear which left his eyes)

aab aap dono fero ke liye khade ho jao.......

They stood up and obeyed the priest.........later Randhir filled her partition with red vermilion..a few of them fell on her nose.....

"Dekha dulhan ke nak pei gira sindoor...lagta hei dil se chhega uska pati....(the ladies were gossiping about it.")

Randhir tied the sacred thread around her neck once again.......then the priest declared them as newly married couple........

(This edit is not by me)

Vidhai ka subh muharat 2 ghante baad hei.....(the priest said....Randhir was taken to a guest room and Sanyukta was taken to another room)

The marriage hall was well decorated.....expensive too.......this thing was making Sanyukta worried but she asked her brain not to think about it as it will ruin the joy of her marriage...

She was taking rest in her room when someone called her.....it was an unknown number....

Hello.....

*Beta....(it was a manly voice......a quite familiar)*

Ji aap kaun?

*Beta mei Harsh Vardhan....(she widened her eyes)*

Aap!....(she was a bit scared)

*Pata he mujhe ki aajj teri aur Randhir ki puri rit aur riwaj sei shadi hue hei....dukh nei ki usne  mujhe nehi bulaya.....par mujhe teri madat chaiye.....mere beteko mujhe dede*

Yeh...(she stood up) yeh kya keh rahe hei aap! mei esa kuch nehi karnewali....(she was hurt...how could this man demand something like this!)

*Beta meri baat sun.....mei apne bete se aur dur nehi reh pata....please beta....(he pleaded and Sanyukta cut the call)*

She was hell worried and was sweating a little.......

Sanyu tu....(Tanya stopped in the middle) kya hua....(cupped her face)

Kuch nei bassh thak gayi hun....(she smiled a little)

Koi baat nehi araam karle(Sanyukta smiled a little and laid on the bed)

After two hours.......

Sanyukta was not at all crying.....she was way too happy......Anju hugged her....she was also not shedding tears......why they would? After all they have Randhir with them for one as a son and for other as her better half.....they left the marriage hall and now were inside a car.......

Randhir haam yeh kahan ja rahe hei? (she asked leaning her head on his shoulder)

Hamare ghar....(he caressed her fingers)

Yeh chacha ke gharke taraf ka rasta nehi hei....(she frowned)

Pata hei.....kunki yeh hamare gharke taraf ka rasta hei...(he smiled and kissed her forehead)

Kya? Hamara ghar! kese?

Mene ghar kharidlia Sanyukta.....(she skipped a beat listening to this)

Kya? kese I mean...(she was a bit tensed)

Loan leke kharida hei mene......mujhe nayi job mili tto easily milgaya loan  (he winked at her)

Oh....(she smiled) hamara ghar...(she gave a dreamy smile)

Haan hamara....(kissed her nose)

Randhir bina poojake mujhe nei rehna....(she pouted)

Yeh pooja kaun hei? Tumhe sautan chaiye? (he chuckled)

nei nei nei (she smacked his arm)

ouch....(he screamed in pain holding his arm)

Kya hua.....mene itne jorse nehi mara jo tum itna chilla rahe ho...(she twisted her lips)

Hmm...(he tried to smile in between his unsaid pain)

Pooja aaj hi hogi tum kun parshan ho rahi ho? (he side hugged her)

hmm

It was a beautiful house 

Sanyukta's eyes go wide looking at this......her mouth opened and Randhir chuckled looking at her condition.....

Mrs Sekhawat (he hugged her from back) pasand aya hamara ghar? (rested his chin on her right shoulder)

Bahat jyada...(her eyes beamed with happy tears) Thank u (she turned towards him and they hugged)

Tanya who was waiting for them since half an hour noticed them near the swimming pool who were hugging each other.......

Oh hello....(they broke the hug and glanced at Tanya who was waving her hands)

Yeh yaahn kese ayi! (Sanyukta blinked her eyes) 

Tum donko saab raste mei karna hei kya.....Raat ke liye kuch bachake rakho...(she screamed and Sanyukta flushed)

Yeh pagal kuch bhi bolti hei(Randhir smiled coyly)

Later Niharika did the gruha pravesh rituals and they stepped inside......after the pooja Randhir and Sanyukta marched towards their room....

They stepped inside together and were perplexed seeing the beauty of the room......

It was not much decorated but was simply awesome as per the choice of sandhir....

Niharika didi hamari pasand ko janti hei.....(he smiled and locked the door from inside....

Didi! (Sanyukta asked in her sweet voice)

Haan(he smiled and sat on the bed) unhone kahan ki mei unka chota bhai hun abbse (he smiled a wide one)

I am happy....(Sanyuka smiled and there was an awkward silence for a minute)

tum awo na betho mere pas (he patted the place on the bed beside him)

The tingling sound of her anklet, the way she was walking, her dress code, her cute face ......he was observing everything but was just controlling himself so that she will not get scared.....

she sat beside him and both smiled looking at each other.....

There was again an awkward silence.......

"Itna ajeeb kun lag raha hei (she wondered) mere pet mei kusti chal rahi hei...(she thought again)"

Sanyukta gasped when he gripped her palm while looking continuously at her face.....

She gulped a bit before lowering her gaze.......Randhir glanced her mehendi designs and smiled finding his name on her palms.....she clutched her lehenga in her fist when his cold lips touched her palm......

Khusbu bahat achhi hei (he chipped)

han....(she almost whispered)

Sanyukta....(he called her in his husky voice......)

Haan....(she replied in a sweet way....and looked at him a little then lowered her gaze.....he was looking way too handsome in his groom attire)

Let jao (her heart skipped a bit thinking about the consequences) thak gayi hogi...(she took a deep breathe & nodded a yes ...... he helped her to lay down....)

They covered themselves with the warm blanket maintaining a little distance.....because of their nervousness.......

Bed bahat naram hei na....(he chipped a random thing and smiled)

Haan.....(she smiled at him)

After sometime she felt his shaky palm on her hand......they looked into each other's eye.....this was an intense eye lock......Randhir moved close towards her and she parted her lips feeling him sliding his palm under her nape......he moved his face close towards her face.......she could feel his warm breathes......he could feel her rapid heart beats......they shivered when his lips touched her lips......she clutched the blanket when he started sucking them with so much of love.....with so much of care......they became breathless & broke the kiss.......he wiped her lower lip using his thumb and she blushed .......the pink colored shade was not leaving her cheeks.......

Randhir removed her mangtikka......followed by removing her nose ring, ear rings.....necklace......her waist band.....her anklets.....her bangles....he kept them carefully aside.....she was shivering by now and he was nervous.....what if she will come to know about his truth!....but he can't afford to ruin this special moment.....he loves her.....she loves him.....they should not wait more.....not at all......he is determined to take a step ahead.....

He removed the veil from her head and she helped him.........she felt a little shy......because her blouse was a bit revealing......adding to it he was staring at her like never before.....she shivered when he cupped her bare waist.......

Precap

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Next part after 150 votes :)

Hope I will get

Share me your thoughts about this story....hope it's going well

Thanks to NeerajaRao she requested me to update

Love u all

Try my story Affliction

See u soon

Jan...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 8.4K 52
Highest Ranking - 72 in Fanfiction *Completed* Sanyukta Agrawal is an ordinary girl studying in FITE, her dream college. Her only goal for the next 4...
47.7K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...
140K 9.2K 62
Sanyukta Aggarwal is a single hardworking mother who puts her daughter ,Rimi over her happiness. If only her hot ,glamorous and fun-loving nanny ,Ish...
177K 8.2K 41
This story is by Muskan Agarwal (Most of you know her from facebook) I will be just giving you all updates of her stories. I hope you enjoy them as...