Just A Hood Rich Kid

By TipHarris

Jaeson Davis and his girlfriend, Jayda Johnson have been dating each other for some time now. Jayda finds out... More

Just A Hood Rich Kid
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 21

24.3K 475 346
By TipHarris

Chapter 21

“Even when your hustlin’ days

Are gone, she’ll be by your side

Still holdin’ on.”

-Lyfe Jennings

Jayda

I knocked on the door to Jae’s house and his mom opened the door and smiled at me and I gave her a smile.

“Come in, Jaeson is in his room.” She said letting me in.

“Thanks.” I said walking into their house and walking upstairs.

I knocked on his door because if he had another girl in his room I didn’t want to see what they were doing…again.

“Come in…” I heard Jaeson mumble.

I opened the door to his room and walked in and closed the door behind me, he glanced over at me and turned his attention back to the TV.

“Jaeson….I’m sorry…” I said sitting down beside him on the bed. He just didn’t look at me.

This was gonna be harder than I thought.

“I don’t care Jayda.” He said still not looking at me.

“Jaeson…please this is already hard enough. I’m sorry babe I love you and I want to be with you.” I said honestly.

“Jayda you don’t know what you want.”

“Yes I do Jae and I want you…I want us to work and I’m sorry you seen me and Peyton in the bathroom that wasn’t meant to happen and I apologize.”

“Whatever Jay, I don’t want to hear it.”

“Jaeson babe come on, I’m so sorry.” I said cutting the TV off and he stared at me.

“I walked in the room to see my girl fuckin’ another nigga, that fucked me up Jay.” He said.

“Can you just forgive me so we can move on from this cause I promise it won’t happen again.” I laid down next to him and he stared at me.

“What’s gonna happen after I forgive you?”

“Love me and tell me that I’m yours.”

He nodded and pulled me on top of him and I leaned down and started to kiss him while his hands rested down on my waist.

“I love you Jay.” He said staring in my eyes.

“I love you too.” I said  lying on his chest and I stared at him.

“You sure we gonna be together? Like for real this time?” he asked me.

“Yes babe, you were my first and I still love you so much and I know Peyton is gonna be mad at me but I love you.” I said putting it out on the table.

“You not gonna fuck him no more, are you?”

“No, are you gonna fuck any other girls other than me?”

“No…I don’t want to lose you.”

My heart dropped when he said those last words because he looked as if he really meant it.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, you don’t believe me?”

I stared at him smiling while he just looked at me smiling.

“I do believe you and I trust you too.” I said kissing him and he gripped my waist and I kind of move up and down on him and he started laughing.

“Why you grindin’ against me?” he said looking at me smiling.

“I’m sorry…I had a moment.” I said smiling.

My phone started vibrating and I looked down to see Peyton was calling me and Jae looked at my phone and looked at me.

“I guess I’ll talk to you later.” Jaeson said.

“Babe, don’t be mad I told him that I would meet up with after I was finished over here.” I said staring at Jaeson who had an “I don’t give a fuck” look.

“So I’ll talk to you later right?” I asked holding his hands.

“Yeah babe.” He said.

I got up from on top of him and he stood up also and pulled me into a hug by my waist and kissed me for a long minute. I can’t lie I missed this so much.

“I’ll talk to you later, okay?”

“Yeah.” He said.

I left his house and was on my way to go meet Peyton at my house.

I pulled up at my house and Peyton was sitting outside in his car because no one was home so I got out my car and he was just chilling in there on the phone with someone so I knocked on the window. He stared at me for a moment before he hung up on the phone and unlocked the doors.

“Where you been?” he asked staring at me.

“I told you I was going to Jaeson’s house before we met up.”

“Aw…okay, so what happened with that?”

“We got back together.” I said looking away because he was just staring me up and down. He was mad and I knew he was because he didn’t say anything for about five minutes. We just sat there in silence as I stared out the window.

“You sure ya’ll back together?” he finally said.

“I just left from his house and we talked…I’m pretty sure.” I said glancing at Peyton, he was rubbing his face.

“Aight.”

“Aight what?”

“Nothing, I gotta go meet my homeboys in a lil’ bit.”

“So what that got to do with me? You don’t want to talk to me no more since I took him back?” I asked staring at him.

He just shook his head. “I ain’t said shit like that.”

“Well why are you mad?”

“I’m straight Jayda.”

Jayda? What happened to Jay? He’s real pissed off!

“No you are not, you’re mad because I took Jaeson back!”

“Mane that ain’t got shit to do with me okay, do what you gotta do I’m not tripping but don’t think one day you with him and the next you with me cause the shit ain’t happening no more.”

“That’s totally fine with me Peyton because I love him and I want to be with him.” I looked at him while he was focused on his phone.

“Alright can you please get out cause I got to go?” he said.

“Where do you have to go Peyton? We haven’t been sitting here but ten minutes, your lil’ friends can wait.”

“Look I’m not trying to argue with you Jayda so can you just please get out?”

“What is wrong with you? Get out your feelings…it’s not that serious.” I kind of yelled.

Peyton got out the car and just started to walk away. What the hell?! I got out also and grabbed his arm to stop him before he was gone from the end of my driveway. He turned and looked at me and he was so red like he was about to blow up and I just knew he was about to blow up in my face.

“So you’re just gonna leave because you can’t have me?”

“Shut the fuck up!! You stupid as hell Jayda and I don’t want shit else to do with you. I tried to treat your ass right but it just wasn’t enough for you but I’m done, I’m not chasing you no more so go ahead and go back to him I don’t really give a fuck! Don’t call me no more, I don’t want to be your friend or nothing cause you pissed me the fuck off and I don’t want shit to do with you.” He yelled at me.

I stared at him not knowing what to say….I just lost my best friend!

“Bye.” He said taking his keys out his pocket and getting in his car and leaving.

Wow, I can’t believe that just happened. We have never gotten into an argument like that and the one at Wal-Mart until our feelings got involve. I guess a boy and a girl can’t just be friends. I love Peyton and I know he is just really angry right now but I just hope he’ll come around to forgive me.

I went back to my car and called Jae because I just felt like being with him.

“What’s up?” he said.

“Are you doing something?” I asked.

“Nah, what’s up?”

“Can we go somewhere?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, well I’m on my way back.” I said getting into my car and leaving and going straight to his house.

This has been an interesting summer to bad it’s gonna end within a couple of weeks, all I have been doing is going back and forth with two guys who I equally love and I just finally had to make a choice and I know I hurt Peyton’s feelings really bad but I wanted to be with my first. I think when I told Jae I wanted to be with him again it kind of mad him happy but he was trying to play it off. I hope our relationship gets better though because I would hate for my heart to be broken again and as of now I wouldn’t have anyone to lean on because I lost Peyton.

When I got to Jae’s house he was standing outside talking to two guys who I’m assuming was his friends so I got out and he looked at me and I just smiled as I walked closer to him.

“Hello.” I said waving at his friends.

They waved at me smiling and I just kept walking until I got to the porch and sat down in a chair. I watched as he waved bye to those boys and he walked over to me after they were gone.

He leaned down in front of me and I gave him a kiss on the lips and he smiled.

“Where we going?” he asked.

“I don’t know let’s just go eat and have fun because I want to be happy right now.” I said.

“Cool, you ready?”

“Yes, who’s driving?”

“I will.” He said.

“Okay.” I said walking over to get in and he did the same. This should be an interesting day for me….already has been real eventful.

“I’m sorry…” Jae said as he pulled off onto the road. I looked at him wondering what he was talking about and he must have knew because he went on again.

“You know about…how I treated you and everything. I’m sorry man, I was an asshole and I’m sorry but I’m glad you took me back.” It looked as if it took everything in him just to say those words because he don’t like apologizing for ANYTHING!

“It’s okay, I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.”

“Do you mean it?” I asked and glanced at him.

“Yeah, I do. I mean I know I said it to you before but…I don’t know, I meant it then because I did love you then but it’s no doubt about it now.” He said smiling.

“….Well, how come you never told me you wanted to play basketball?”

He didn’t say anything for a moment.

“I didn’t….well I did when I was about ten or eleven cause I use to play all the time but when I turned fourteen my mind wasn’t set on that no more after I had got fast money that first time…I just happened to playing at the court at school and some scouts and shit was down there, I said yeah and we went from there.”

“Are you gonna stick to this and actually let the little drug thing go?”

“Yeah….I have already let that shit go. I sold everything and told them I was through with it and now I got to get my grades up in school which is gonna be hard cause I got a C average.”

“That’s not bad, it’s good considering what you were doing. I don’t see how you maintained a C anyways.”

“I had people doing my work and you know if you was to get a C you would flip out.”

I laughed because it was so true, I have never made a C before, just all A’s and a couple of B’s that I’m ashamed to mention.

“My overall grade is a low A and that makes me feel really bad.”

“Whatever Jay, you should have been helping me.”

“I’ll help you when school start….only if you ask though.” I said smiling.

“I shouldn’t have to but I will just for you.” He said laughing.

“Whatever.” I said leaning back in the seat because my head was starting to pound really hard.

About ten minutes later we pulled into the park and there weren’t many people out but there was enough. I saw an ice cream stand and I knew I wanted some.

“Why you always thinking about eating?” Jaeson said staring at me smiling.

I laughed. “I love ice cream now let’s go get some.” I said hurriedly getting out the car and walking over to the stand where the middle-aged white man stood smiling.

I turned around to see Jae was taking his sweet time getting here so I rolled my eyes and looked at the menu. What the hell did I want? I mean it wasn’t a Cold Stone Creamery or nothing but they had a lot of choices.

“You know you got people behind you right?” Jae said behind me and I elbowed him and smiled.

“I’ll just get the medium…..actually the large cup of Cookies N’ Cream.” I said smiling.

“You are not gonna eat all that shit.” He said staring at me.

“You must not know me then.”

“4.26.” the man said and Jae sat a ten down and grabbed my ice cream and we walked away to go sit on a bench.

“Thanks Jae.” I said to him as he handed me my ice cream with the spoon.

“You straight.” He said looking around.

“Do you wanna taste it?” I asked him even though I knew he hated ice cream.

“When have you seen me eat that stuff?”

“Oh come on Jae, it’s really good. Just try it for me please.” I said leaning on him and he pushed it away.

“I don’t want that nasty shit you eating.” He said laughing.

“You are acting like a little girl.” I started eating all the ice cream while he just stared at me smiling.

“All that damn ice cream gonna come back up.”

“No it’s not.”

“You might as well have went to the store and bought the bucket shid, that’s a big ass cup.”

“Hush up.” I said laughing. It didn’t take me long to finish eating the ice cream even though it was a big cup so we went over and got on the swings and I had him pushing me.

The wind hit my face as the sun beamed down on my head and stopped the swing and pulled me back to his chest and I just smiled big.

“Having fun?” he said on my neck.

“Yes, I love coming to the park….with you.” I said turning sort of and kissing him.

“Aight enough of that, let me finish pushing you.” He said.

“Okay.” I yelled laughing.

He continued to push and I wasn’t going slow either, I was going back and forth really fast and I got dizzy so I asked him to slow me down a bit and he did.

“You okay?” he asked me.

“Yeah.” I said. It was that headache coming back again and it was ten times harder this time. I got up from the swing and tried to walk away slow and then it came…

I just started throwing my guts up. All the ice cream and everything I ate before that. It pained me so bad and I felt Jaeson standing beside me patting my back and asking what was wrong with me. I think we all knew it wasn’t the ice cream that had me throwing up and I knew it too.

I was pregnant and it wasn’t even Jaeson’s baby….more like Peyton’s….I’m gonna go to the hospital and confirm this.

“Jae, do you mind taking me to the ER?” I asked him.

“Yeah, what’s wrong?” he asked looking nervous.

I was seeing two of him because my head was spinning and I couldn’t walk anymore so he picked me up and carried me to his car.

******************************

(Hours Later At The Hospital)

“She’s definetly four weeks pregnant.” I heard the doctor say.

I jumped up and looked around me to see Jaeson AND MY FREAKIN’ PARENTS!!

I am totally screwed now! May GOD be with me cause honestly I’m gonna need him......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 33.6K 47
"Who's been holding your hand through all your shit? Me! Who's been taking bullets in the chest for you? Me! Who's been here for you for 10 years? Me...
3.8K 271 22
This story is a spin-off of Where Loyalty Lies. I suggest reading that first so you can understand what's going on in this story. It's two years into...
921K 25.3K 13
Cleo knows her job is borderline unethical, but she tells herself that the businessmen she spies on are arrogant and greedy. Besides, it pays well an...
353 21 5
A girl who grew up in group homes gets taken in by a drug dealer. When the woman who's practically her mom gets caught. She goes to stay with an old...