Four Makes One (Book 1)(Compl...

By K_Williams1

Frankie is leaving her old life behind and starting over at college. All she wants to do is get through coll... More

Chapter 1 - My New Life
Chapter 2-Let the Classes Begin
Chapter 3 Meeting the Guys
Chapter 4 - More Time with the guys
Chapter 5 - Reluctance
Chapter 6 - See You Later
Chapter 7 - Nightmares
Chapter 8 - What The...
Chapter 9 -Eviction
Chapter 10 - New Experiences
Chapter 11 - Making Up
Chapter 12 - My Day With Ronnie
Chapter 13 - More Good Times
Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 15 - Thanksgiving Pt. 2
Chapter 16 - To Catch A Thief
Chapter 17 - The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 18 - Christmas With The Cranks
Chapter 19 - Christmas With The Cranks Pt. 2
Chapter 20 - Who Do I Run To?
Chapter 21 - The Real Story
Chapter 22 - Getting Back to Normal
Chapter 23 - Shopping, Ronnie Style!
Chapter 24 - I'm Fine
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 26 - More Birthday and Other Things
Chapter 27 - More Birthdays and Spring Break
Chapter 28 - Hawaii
Chapter 30 - Our Own Private Beach
Chapter 31 - Back to the Grind
Chapter 32 - Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
Chapter 33 - More Surprises!
Chapter 34 - Vacation: Summer Style
Chapter 35 - Back to School
Chapter 36 - That Son of a...
Chapter 37 - Time to Call In the Big Dogs
Chapter 38 - It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp
Chapter 39 - A New House and Settling in
Chapter 40 - Enjoying the Wedding
Chapter 41 - Halloween!
Chapter 42 - An Unexpected Family Gathering
Chapter 43 - Congratulations Ronnie!
Epilogue

Chapter 29 - Tourism Hawaiian Style

20.1K 836 66
By K_Williams1

Frankie

We sleep for a couple of hours and then meet in the living room after getting dressed. Amy is excited because the first place we are going after lunch, is to the zoo.

While she's bouncing around asking when we are going to leave, Ronnie turns to me, "This is why we don't tell her where we're going before we get there."

I laugh, "That's okay. We can go eat at the zoo and then walk her around. Hopefully, we'll tire her out again and by the time we get back tonight, she'll be ready for a bath and sleep."

Rand walks into the room, "Let's go!" Amy jumps up and runs to the door opening it.

We walk to the elevator and pile in. "Are we going straight to the zoo?" Amy asks.

"We are, but we are going to eat first before we walk around and see the animals," I tell her.

"Why can't we go see the animals first?" She interrogates me.

"This is my first time at the zoo too, but I want to eat before I walk around so I can have enough energy to see all of the animals," I reason with her.

She's absorbs what I just said, "Okay." She turns around to Dylan asking him what kind of animals are at this zoo.

Ronnie turns to me and mouths, "Thank you."

I smile, "No problem. To be honest, I'm more excited than she is to see the zoo. I've never been to the zoo before in my life."

She looks at me in amazement, "Did you do anything as a child?"

"I'm sure I did, but I don't remember. I do remember that even before the car accident, my parents were barely there for me. It seems like the accident was a good excuse for them to hate me," I take a deep breath to keep my tears from welling up.

I feel Cameron's arms come around me, "We're here with you now and we'll make sure that your life is nothing but happy with love and new experiences all the time."

I lay my head on his chest, saying a small prayer in thanks for the love that I get from my guys.

The ride to the zoo is spent with my face stuck to the glass again. I hear Amy across from me asking where we are going to eat when we get to the zoo. She is such a seasoned traveler at four years old and here I am eighteen years old and I haven't been anywhere or done anything.

I shake off my pity party. I'm here in Honolulu, Hawaii, with three handsome men who love me so much. I also have my first female friend. My life is wonderful right now. My men want to give me all sorts of new experiences and I'm getting them all before my target dates.

I feel Rand's hand on my back. He's talking to Cameron, but it's absently moving around in circles. I feel instantly comforted.

We pull up to the zoo and the door is opened for us. Amy jumps out before anyone else can get out of the car. "You better stand right there until I get over to you," Ronnie directs at her sternly, getting out of the car behind her.

We pile out of the car and pay to get into the zoo. Cameron gets a map and we look at the restaurants inside and decide on one closest to where we are located. When we walk inside, it looks like a regular concession stand. We order hot dogs, French fries and drinks.

While we're eating, we map a course of how we will go through the zoo. They ask me which animals do I want to see the most and the only answer I can give them is, "All of them."

Amy finishes her food and tries to hurry everyone else so we can get started.

I ask Ronnie, "She loves the zoo that much?"

"It's her favorite place. Everytime we go someplace, we have to go to the zoo. She's been to this zoo twice already and still acts the same way every time we come." She explains.

"Ready to head out?" Dylan takes my hand. I nod and Cameron grabs Amy before she can make a bee-line to the door.

"A couple of rules. Number one. Do not run ahead of us. Stay with us. If you run ahead of us, we'll leave the zoo early and Frankie's day will be ruined. Number two. You must be holding someone's hand at all times. Number three. You will not complain when something doesn't go your way. Do you understand?" Cameron is looking at Amy in the eyes to make sure that she understands him.

"Yes, Uncle Cameron," she looks contrite.

Ronnie leans over and whispers, "She was about to make a run for it."

I hide a smile so Amy can realize how serious the situation is. "We're doing this for your safety. We don't want you to get hurt or stolen from us." Rand squats down beside Cameron and looks her in the eyes.

She nods and gives both of them a hug, "Can we go now?"

"Let's go pancake!" Dylan as always lightens the mood. Amy takes Cameron's hand on one side and Rand's on the other and allows them to lead her out of the door with us following.

The zoo is great! I'm taking pictures with my phone and I will transfer them to the laptop when I get home. I look up and notice Cameron taking pictures of me looking at the animals also.

By the time we are finished touring the zoo, we are all famished and Amy looks like after a meal and a bath, she will pass out. Cameron calls the hotel and orders dinner for us so it will be there when we get back to the suite at the hotel. We get back to our suites, eat, bathe and go to bed. My head hits the pillow and I think about my day as I drift off to sleep.

I open my eyes and Dylan's sparkling blues are looking back at me.

"Good Morning," his voice, husky with sleep reaches me.

"Morning."

"Are you ready for today?"

"What are we doing?" I ask.

"Sight-seeing. We'll also go to a souvenir shop so you can get a couple of things to mark our trip. Is there anything you want to see in particular?" He responds.

"I would like to see the Pearl Harbor Memorial." I tell him.

"Consider it done," He leans over and kisses me, "Are you ready to get up for breakfast?"

I nod getting out of the bed and walking into the adjoining bathroom. After I take my shower and get dressed, I stroll into the living area. On the side table is a buffet for our breakfast. The guys are already serving themselves and Ronnie's making plates for Amy and herself. The Nanny finishes getting her plate and goes back into the adjoining room.

I step closer to the buffet ready for some bacon and eggs this morning. Rand sees me first, "Good morning Sunshine. What can I fix you for breakfast this morning?"

"You finish eating. I'll get my own plate," I move to the buffet getting a plate.

Cameron steps beside me, "Good morning," he leans down and gives me a kiss.

"Morning." These guys put a perma-smile on my face. I finish getting my food and sit down beside Rand. He leans over and places his lips on mine quickly before I can shovel the fork of eggs in my mouth. I laugh, loving life.

I look over at Amy who is looking at me with a smile on her face, "Good morning Aunt Frankie."

"Good morning Peewee. Are you ready to sight-see today?"

"Yep! I want to get a t-shirt and some new jeans!" She tells me.

Ronnie rolls her eyes, "I told you that she's a shopper."

I put the eggs in my mouth and listen to the conversation around me. The guys are discussing what we are doing today and Amy is explaining to Ronnie what kind of jeans that she wants. Ronnie tells her that if we go to a mall, then she can have a pair of jeans.

We finish eating and Rand gets a text telling us the limousine is downstairs waiting for us. We head down and pile into the car.

They spend the whole day showing me the sights. We stopped at the Pearl Harbor memorial site and it was haunting. It was very solemn, even Amy felt the brevity of it and was very quiet as we walked through.

We do end up at the shopping mall, where Amy gets her jeans. The guys insist that I get a couple of swimsuits and some more summer clothes. I tell them that we aren't here long enough for me to wear all of the clothes that they got me. They respond with summer is coming up and I'll have things that no one else has because I got clothes down here. I don't know where we are going, but whatever. Ronnie drags me into a dress shop because she sees a dress that she says will be perfect for me.

We walk inside and Ronnie asks the salesperson for the dress in my size as soon as she greets us. The saleslady brings it back to us and Ronnie shoves me in the dressing room telling me to try it on. "It's perfect for you," she keeps saying.

I take off my clothes and slip it over my head, letting it drape down my body. After I tie the halter top around my neck, I turn and look in the mirror. The pink chiffon drapes over my body, pooling a little higher than mid-thigh. I turn around and there's no back in the dress. I like it, but I'm not sure it's the dress for me.

Ronnie knocks on the door, "Come out and let me see you."

I open the door and step out of the dressing room, standing in front of her.

Her eyes get wide and she puts her hand over her mouth, "That dress is made for you! You're gorgeous! We're getting it. Go take it off and put your clothes back on. You can wear that tonight when we go out to the dinner club."

By the time I come out of the dressing room, she has a clutch, shoes and accessories to go with it. She is a super shopper.

We leave the shop and my guys are asking what I bought. Ronnie tells them they'll find out later, which makes them ask even more questions. I finally tell them that it's a secret until tonight and don't make me mad. I think they're stunned, so they don't say anything else. I hear Ronnie giggling in the background.

We finish shopping and make our way back to the hotel. We decide to rest for about an hour before getting ready for dinner. The six hour time difference is getting to us.

After our rest, the guys leave the room so I can get ready. When I finish my shower, I come out of the bathroom and Ronnie is waiting for me. Let's get you ready. When she finishes pulling and tugging on me, she has me look in the floor length mirror.

I don't recognize myself. My hair is pulled back into a loose chignon, my longer hair tucked back but looped in the front. She managed to hide all of my purple ends inside. My eyes are smoky with a dark pink shadow with a gold shimmer, the eyeliner dark. My lips are a ruby red and look pouty. She has put a pair of sparkly drop earrings on my ears and a matching necklace and bracelet.

I look down at my feet and there's a pair of high heeled strappy sandals on them that matches the dress and the jewelry. I feel comfortable in these, because she brought them for me the very first time we went shopping and she makes me walk around in them for a couple of hours every time she comes to visit.

"Wow."

"I know! You look fantastic! Wait until the guys see you. They'll be speechless." She's grabs my hand pulling me to the door.

I look at her and she's wearing a very short black dress with sparkly platform pumps and her hair is in waves down her back. She looks amazing as usual.

We get to the door and she has me wait while she announces me to my guys. She has me step through the door and I'm met with silence. I look at the guys and they are frozen in place.

I take a minute to look them over. Rand is handsome in his black suit, black shirt and navy tie. His short blond hair is slicked back neatly. Dylan has on a dark green suit with black leather lapels, a white shirt and a tie which matches the suit. His hair is tousled and hanging down to his ears. Cameron is in a classic black suit, with white shirt and a black tie. His dark hair is hanging around his shoulders. Damn! My men are hot!

After I'm finishing checking them out, I notice that they still haven't said anything. I look down at myself, "Do I need to go change?"

They still don't say anything so I turn to go back into the room.

"No!" Rand shouts, "stay out here."

That seems to bring the other two out of their trance.

"I don't know if we want to take you out tonight. We'll be fighting off the guys coming after you," Dylan says.

"But we really need to show her off," Cam argues unsure.

Ronnie rolls her eyes again, "Come on. Let's go." She grabs my hand, pulling me towards the door. The guys follow.

Dylan is right behind me, "Peach, you look amazing everyday, but damn, you look hot tonight." I feel his hand on my lower back.

"Thank you," I respond primly. When we get off of the elevator, we walk outside of the hotel and wait for the limousine to come around. I listen to Ronnie tell me about the dinner club that we're going to tonight when I see a flash out of the corner of my eye. I turn towards the light and there's another flash. When the spots leave my eyes, I see Cameron with a camera.

"I just had to get a couple of pictures of you. These are going on the mantle."

"Take a few more," Ronnie says. She positions me and we take a few pictures. Some of me by myself, with Ronnie, with each of the guys. The car finally pulls up and we leave. They complement me the whole way to the club.

We walk inside and I look around. There are two levels of tables and we are put on the second level. There's a stage and dance floor in the front of where we're sitting. A jazz band is playing music softly and there are couples dancing on the floor. This is very nice.

"We'll dance after we eat," Dylan says as we look at the menu. We order our food and drinks and Dylan turns to Ronnie, "This is what you bought at the mall?"

"Yes. I saw it and knew that it was perfect for her. I knew that you guys would love it." She tells the table.

"Excellent choice. You look amazing," Cameron complements me once more.

"Thank you." I say again.

Our drinks are delivered and we take a sip while continuing to talk. I take it all in and I'm thinking about pinching myself to make sure that this is real.

"Are you having a good time so far, sweetie?" Cameron asks.

I nod, "I am. I was just thinking that I need to pinch myself to make sure this is real. Thank you all so much!"

Cameron leans over and kisses me, "It's very real and only the best for our girl."

They bring our food and we try to eat like we're not starving and not scarfing down our food. We still make pretty quick work of it though.

After we eat, the guys take turns dancing with me and Ronnie. Ronnie decides to sit out this dance and Dylan and Cameron go to the bathroom. Rand is twirling me around the dance floor. I look over and see Ronnie and a very handsome gentleman dancing around the floor. She has a big smile on her face. That explains a lot.

"Do you see Ronnie?" I ask Rand.

He looks up and checks out Ronnie dancing with the guy. "Who's that?"

"I think they've been looking at each other all night. Finally she sat out a dance so he could ask her. Let her have fun tonight. I have you three, she needs someone to pay attention to her, even if it's just one night," I inform him.

He glances down at me before looking over at Ronnie again. I look over and she has the biggest smile on her face. She's really enjoying herself.

"I guess so. I'm happy that there's someone who seems to appreciate her, even if it's just for the evening, but I really don't want her to find anyone until after she graduates and move in with us."

"When does she graduate?"

"In December. She plans on her and Amy moving down here by February first. I really want her to wait until we graduate and find where we want to live before she finds someone," he says.

"Why?"

"Since she became pregnant by that jackass, the guys and I have always made sure that we took care of her, even though she's older than us. One of the reasons that we are at Cornell is that we want to be close enough to get to her if needed. She has made us Amy's guardians if something happens to her and we just want to protect her from the assholes out there," he explains.

I never thought to ask how her pregnancy affected the guys. They are younger than she is and she's always been around. I know that I want her with us because she is my only female friend and I genuinely like her. I hope that if she does meet someone, they'll be willing to move wherever we go. I really need her in my life.

After the song ends, we decide to sit down instead of dancing to the next song. Dylan and Cameron are sitting at the table when we approach and sit down.

Dylan looks over at the guy as he walks away from the table after escorting Ronnie back, "Who's that?"

"His name is Ryan and he asked me to dance." Her eyes are dreamy.

"Why did he ask you to dance?" Cameron asks.

I pop him in the leg.

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubs his leg.

"Can't a guy be interested in her? She is a beautiful woman. Why would you say something like that?" I scold him.

"Cameron has a tendency to put his foot in his mouth as you've already experienced." Ronnie gives him a side eye.

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant why was he over here? His table is way over there," he corrects.

"I think they've been looking at each other all night and when Ronnie sat out a dance, he took the chance and came over to ask her," I look over at Ronnie, "He's handsome. Does he live here?"

"No. He's actually lives in Ithaca. He's getting his master's and working at an engineering firm there," she says.

"Are you going on a date with him?"

"He gave me his number and we are going to get together when we get back. If things work out, you may be seeing a lot more of me." She has a small smile on her face.

"You'd better get another dance in with him tonight. We leave tomorrow," Dylan says.

"I definitely will," she glances back over to his table. I look also and he's looking at her also. I hope there is a connection. She needs someone in her life, even if it's only for a little while.

We dance a few more dances and Ronnie spends the rest of our time there dancing with Ryan. We leave and I'm tired, but I've had a great time. I'm loving the time that we have spent here so far.

When we finally pull up to the hotel, I'm exhausted. We step out of the limo and I pull off my shoes. My feet can't take anymore. Dylan takes my shoes from me and Cameron picks me up.

"I can walk," I argue as I bury my head into Cameron's neck.

I hear a chuckle from Rand, "Sure you can."

We get to the room and I say goodnight to Rand and Dylan as Cameron follows me into the bedroom. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I make sure to hang up my dress when I take it off and remove the make-up on my face with the wipes that Ronnie gave me. When I step into the shower, Cameron is right behind me. He washes me and then himself. We get out of the shower and dry off quickly and getting into bed.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Cameron reaches over and tucks my stray hairs behind my ear.

"I did. Thank you all for taking me. Tonight was incredible," I lean forward to kiss him and he immediately deepens it. He readjusts us so I'm lying under him. His tongue strokes mine and I can feel the evidence that he wants me on my thigh. I run my hands up and down his back as he starts to leave a trail of open mouthed kisses down my neck.

He works his way back up to my lips and place his on them for a short second before pulling back, "I need to stop before I can't. I don't want anything to happen before you're ready." He moves to the side and pulls me into him, kissing my forehead. "I love you sweetie, go to sleep."

"I love you too," I snuggle into him. I think about what just happened. I'm ready for the next step, but I don't know how to tell them. I've had the in-depth talks about sex with all of them and Ronnie. Ronnie also took me to the doctor to get a complete check-up and to get birth control. I'll have to figure something out soon, or I'll die a virgin. I doze off thinking about my next step in letting them know I'm ready.

Cameron

I take deep breaths to calm myself down. I listen as her breathing evens out and feel her body completely relax.

I think about how every guy in the place was looking at her tonight. There was no way that any of us were leaving her alone. If we were more diligent about staying with her at Christmas, we wouldn't have had to go through that separation period. I still take the blame for that one. Rand was right, we definitely should have told her how we felt before we even went there.

She's with us now and I hope that she's secure in our love. I for one, will continue to tell her that I love her as often as I can, so she won't have any doubts at all.

I fall asleep thankful that she's in my arms.

d

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 1 13
When you are going college and you move to PARIS!! You fall for someone that you least expected to fall for. Well that's what it is like for Oliva I...
41.5K 1K 23
Nicole just wants something to go right in her life. Since she was sixteen her life has been a mess. She finally has her life together, and everythin...
73K 1K 26
"Um, hi," I say, my voice quivering under their gazes. "Hello, little one," the leader -- Caspian -- says. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun...
63.2K 1.4K 40
Rose was just a girl looking for a livelihood. She moved to New York and into a stranger's house thinking she would find just that. Not to long after...