In Love with Mr Ghost

Від xxNessa21xx

Jillian lost her parents and older brother and sister in a car accident five years ago. Now she is fiveteen a... Більше

Prologue
1 - New Family
2 - First Day at Work
3 - Settling In
4 - Take a Picture, It Last Longer
5 - Hello Cliché
6 - Never Trust a Stranger
7 - My First Kiss
8 - Karma is a Bitch!
9 - My Life
10 - My Crazy Stalker!
11 - The Triplets
12 - Why Hello There, We Meet Again
13 - Friendship and Forgiveness
14 - Jealous Much?
15 - Her Evil Smile
16 - The Truth
17 - Embracing the Truth
18 - Happy Together
19 - Hear Me Out!
20 - You Got Me Falling
21 - Decision!
22 - Helping Out
23 - Realisation
24 - Do You Believe?

Epilogue

1.8K 75 40
Від xxNessa21xx

Seven months later, after Will moved on…

Jill stood in front of the mirror, admiring the bump on her stomach. She smiles as she gently rubs her stomach. She was now eight months and 27 days pregnant.

She stare at her bump from the reflection of the mirror and remember the day she found out she was pregnant.

It was a unique way of finding out she was expecting and in an odd way.

She remembers clearly when she woke up from a dream, a dream she knew she’ll never forget.

In her dream, she was in a beautiful meadow surrounded with wild flowers and grass that reach pass her knees. There were trees everywhere, forming a circle but in the middle of the circle stood a very old willow tree.

She walks up to it, feeling a strange pull and finally notice a figure, a man’s figure sitting down under the tree.

The closer she gets to the figure, the more she recognises who it was. It only confirms her suspicious when she saw that loving smile that she misses so much and his beautiful hazel eyes.

Underneath the willow tree was none other than Will, lovingly smiling at her like he always does.

He stood up and walks up to her and they met up half way and she remembers she shyly greets him and embracing him.

They walk along, side by side, laughing, joking, teasing and catching up.

She loved every moment of that dream; after all she was still in love with Will.

Just when she knew she was in the verge of consciousness, Will kiss her lips and whispers “You’ll see me again.”

That’s when she woke up from her dream.

She touch her lips remember the same sensation she felt the day she woke up from that dream. She never told anyone about it not even her fiancée. It was Will’s and her secret.

The dream felt so real but yet it wasn’t.

At first she didn’t understand what her dream meant until she felt this feeling inside of her. She smile, the same smile she made when she realise she was pregnant.

She couldn’t understand what made her think of that conclusion but she was sure.

She told Jason, who run to the pharmacy and bought eight packs of set of two’s of pregnancy test and made her use all of it.

Sure enough the test came out positive. Both of them where jumping from joy and excitement.

Jill called her grandparents and told them the news before calling Will’s family.

The Crawford family was ecstatic from the news and even throw her a baby shower party.

Jill might not be blood relative and engage to Jason and not to their son but to the Crawford family, she was a daughter to them and Jill was happy about it.

She looks at the diamond ring on her ring finger and smile.

She’s getting married to the man she also love and care dearly but for now they put it on hold.

She didn’t want to look like a balloon in her wedding photos and she wanted her baby to be in the wedding. Maybe a flower girl or ring bearer.

She and Jason wasn’t sure about the gender, they never asks the doctor because they wanted it to be a surprise. That’s why the baby stuff they bought and received were all unisex, not just by colours but everything.

She was still admiring her bump when she felt something runs down her leg and started making dripping sounds.

Her eyes went wide and she went into a panic mode. “Jason! Jason!” She yelled as she realise what was going on.

Jason was cooking dinner for his fiancé and their guest when he heard her shouting his name. He turn the stove off, drops the wooden spoon and sprint up the stairs to find Jill in their room standing in front of the mirror in panic.

“My water broke!” She yelled. “What should I do?”

“Remain calm, love.” He said in a calm voice but inside he was panicking as well.

He was however, thankful when Mrs Crawford steps in. She heard Jill calls for her fiancé but what made her follow him was the panic in Jill voice.

“Jill, darling, I need you to take deep breathes okay?” She said and Jill only nods her head.

“What’s going on?” Amelia and Rachel walks in follow by Mr Crawford.

“Honey, I need you to get the car ready.” Mrs Crawford said to her husband before looking at Jason. “Jason, go and lock the doors and windows while Amelia, Rachel and I will help Jill change to something dry before we go to the hospital.” She ordered.

Jason can only nod and follow her order. He started to lock all the windows before looking the back door.

He was nervous but at the same time he was excited.

Taking two steps at the time up the stairs, he saw his fiancé being guide by his sister and Amelia while Mrs Crawford was behind her with a duffle bag that they prepared long ago.

The bag contain of baby clothes and other baby things as well as a pair of clean clothes for Jill. It was Mrs Crawford’s idea to have it ready and put in the wardrobe just in case this happen.

Jason couldn’t take it any longer as he scoops up Jill and gently as possible he hurried to the car which Mr Crawford had already started and opened the door.

Jason straps Jill in the car while Mrs Crawford took the passenger seat. Amelia and Rachel came in their own car and soon they were all in their way to the hospital.

Mrs Crawford had already called the hospital and told them they were on their way and soon enough they found some nurses with a wheelchair waiting for them.

Jill let out a scream and grabbing tightly at Jason’s arms. He winces as her nails dig in through his skin. He didn’t say anything as he grids his teeth together.

The nurse quickly wheeled Jill to the delivery room with Jason.

Soon enough Jill was cussing and pushing while Jason continues to encourage her and hold her hands.

After half an hour in labour the room was pierce with the sound of a crying baby.

Jill sighs in relief and relaxes her aching body. She was sweating but she seems like she didn’t mind as she eagerly waited for the nurse to let her hold her baby.

“Congratulation, you have a boy.” The nurse said as she hand the baby to Jason who lovingly smile down at their baby.

Jill watches her fiancée in awe before clearing her throat. “I want to hold him as well, you know.” She tease making Jason blush furiously.

She chuckles as Jason gently slide his arm away from the baby as Jill hold onto him. The baby was still covered with blood but he’s face and hands where wiped clean. The couple watch in fascination as their baby rubs his eyes with his little finger before opening his little eye.

Jill gasps as she recognises does pair of hazel eyes while Jason frown at the familiarity feeling that settle in the pit of his stomach.

Their baby’s eyes weren’t just hazel like Jason. His eyes were sure similar to his father but what made it stand out were the gold flecks around his iris, it was the same gold flecks as Will.

Their baby looks up to them with love and knowledge but yet unfamiliarity. He knew seems to know a feeling like he knew who they were but yet the shadows were unknown to him.

“Jason?” Jill calls out not taking her eyes off their baby boy. Jason can only manage to say let out an ‘hmm’ sound as he curiously stare at their baby’s eyes. “Can we call him William?”

That’s when he was able to put the pieces together.

He seen pictures of this so called ‘William’ or ‘Will’ for short and that’s when he realise why their baby eyes were familiar and yet so different to his.

“Of course” He said happily and kisses the side of Jill’s head. Proudly he continues “William Chace Keller”

                                                ~ The End ~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

74.5K 1.6K 33
Rose is a 18 year old girl She has a fairly normal life Except the fact that she's Satans daughter She's been forced into training as an assasin To...
1.7M 94.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
The Alphas son Від Hail

Перевертні

306K 9.8K 29
When a beautiful girl named Cleo Johnson moves to Palm Point, South Carolina. She meets the most amazing, Attractive, and mysterious guy she has eve...
1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...