9 - My Life

Attention Readers!!!

This chapter is Mr Ghost’s POV. I repeat this is Mr Ghost’s POV!!!

Enjoy! :)

~*~

Chapter 9 ~ My Life

~*~

I should have never trust that bitch! I paced around my best friend’s living room as I fumed. How the f*** can she do that to me after what we been through!

I soft chuckled made me froze in the spot. “Oh Mattie, you’re such a tease.” She said seductively making me shiver in disgust. Her high heels made this click clacking noise as they make their way in the house.

“What the hell is going on here?” Brian’s voice cut off they’re teasing and her giggling. Brian had always been my best friend since diapers since both our mothers were best friends since high school and always go around together even during holidays so it wasn’t a surprise when Brian and I became best friends. “Well?” Brian’s voice was now filled with annoyance.

“It’s none of your business!” Monica hiss at her twin brother. “What the f*** are you doing here anyway? You’re supposed to be out today!”

I stood still and turned around to face Monica who was clinging to Matt like her life depends on it. I glared at her and had to fight the urge to slap her in the face.

“This is also where I live if you haven’t forgot but that doesn’t matter!” Brian shouts which was very rare since he’s the most responsible and mature one in the group also the one who seems to be always calm. “What’s matter is what the f*** are you doing with him!”

I stood shock at Brian’s chosen words. Brian had never used the ‘f’ word, he cuss but never did he use the ‘f’ word.

“So what?” Monica shouts back. “It’s not like your so called best friend didn’t cheat behind my back!” she said emphasising the word ‘best friend’.

I swear there and then I was seeing blood as I was now beyond furious as I was now livid. I marched out of the living room to the hallway where Monica stood with Matt just a few steps away to the stairs where Brian was looking down at her.

Every step I took was quiet against the marble floor making it impossible to Monica to hear but Matt on the other hand turned my way. When our gaze met, he smiled at me whole heartedly.

Matt lifts his right arm, palm facing my way. “Hey man.” He said cutting Monica off mid-sentence as she looked my way and her eyes widen at the sight off me.

Matt moved away from Monica to where Brian was standing. “B-babe” she stuttered. She cleared her throat and smile at me. “Babe, what are you doing here?” she asks sweetly and innocently making me madder that before.

If I didn’t know better I would have calm down from her innocent look but now it didn’t have any affect on me besides feeling disgusted. Stopping a metre away from her I glared down at her five foot two figure even though she wore high heels all the time.

“Babe, I can explain.” She said as she pouts. Matt snort at that earning a quick glare from Monica before she looked back at me and pouts some more. “Matt” She began and pointed a finger at Matt but I didn’t bother to look at him. “He threatens me and told me his going to hurt me and you if I…” She trailed off and sniffs. I can hear Matt mutters under his breath that sounds like ‘lying bitch’ but I was too occupied trying not to punch Monica. “He…He said he’ll hurt us and make us break up if…if I don’t go out with him.”