7 - My First Kiss

Chapter 7 ~ My First Kiss

~*~

The voice laugh as everything continues to shake around me. “What the hell is so funny?” I snapped at the voice without taking my gaze away from Tiffany who continues to give me her dead glare.

“I thought you’ll be smart enough to do a bit of research considering you were all in advance classes with the seniors.” The voice said in amusement.

“Well sorry, I didn’t know a little kid could do this kind of.” I duck as a big chuck of burned wood flew my way. “Thing.” I finish as I look up at Tiffany. I took a deep breath and look at Tiffany with a force smile. “Tiffany, sweetie. Why are you doing this?”

The male voice snort but I ignore it and look at Tiffany. “Because I hate adults.” She said still glaring at me.

I frown, confuse. “Why do you hate adults, Tiffany?”

“Because they always think they’re right and always blame things on me.” Her expression change slightly to sadness before it changes into maniac look once again.

“What kind of things?” I ask trying to distract her as I think of a plan.

“Mommy died giving birth to me and daddy continues to blame me for it. He beats me up and does nasty stuff to me!” She sniffs. “I told the police but they didn’t believe me. They say my daddy is always nice and helpful that he won’t even harm a fly. That’s why I hate them!”

The floor and whatever was left of the old house start shaking furiously. My heart race as I look around what seems to be the living room or what left of it. If everything shattered around me in the same time I was sure I’ll die. Quickly I racked my head for ideas that could save my ass.

“Tiffany, sweetie. I’m not an adult, I’m a teenager and just like you I hate my parents and older siblings as well.” I lied and mentally ask my parents and brother and sister for forgiveness.

“You do?” Tiffany asks smiling.

“I do.” They left me when I was only ten and then I been pass around to my relative and they all hate me too.” Everything soon calm down as Tiffany grins at me. “They were so nasty to me that I can’t take it any longer.”

Tiffany’s grin soon changes into one of those crazy maniac smiles. Like one of those psycho killers always have on their face when they gone crazy. “You should do what I did to my daddy.” I tilt my head to the side curios. “I set the house in fire.”

I look at Tiffany in wide eyes and contain my gasp from coming out of my mouth. Think JJ, think before she realise I’m lying. An idea form in my head and I smile at Tiffany who smiles back at me like a crazy kid. “I think that’s a great idea.”

Tiffany’s smile got wider if that was even possible and she starts jumping around. “But first, I want you to promise me something.” Tiffany stops and looks at me with curiosity. “I want you to rest in peace.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t you get lonely by yourself?” I asks acting concern when all I want to do is beat the little girl to her senses. Tiffany nods her head still looking confuse. “You need to let go of entire thing that are holding you back here. You’ll find a place where everyone would welcome you and play with you.”

Tiffany smiles sweetly at the idea. “What do I need to let go then?”

“You need to forgive your daddy and everyone else then you’ll see something.” Tiffany nods her small head. “When you see something, run towards it and never look back because if you look back it would be disappear in an instant.”