Vampire Knight: The Kiryu's P...

By BloodDollRaven

Book 1: The Kiryu's Adopted Pureblood Four years have gone by since the tragedy of the Kiryu family. The thre... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 9

3.6K 160 6
By BloodDollRaven

"What are you doing, Alondra-sama?" Yoru questions the odd pureblood that watches him with wide eyes. She kneels on her couch, resting her hands on the arm of the couch. It makes  him feel awkward to be watched so closely by her.

"Watching you." She tells him in a monotone. Like as if she weren't even focused on herself, only on what she's doing. He arches an eyebrow at her, and shakes his head, going back to his book. Yoru doesn't want to bother with it and overthink it. It's like she's in her own little world and does as she pleases to annoy him.

"DO SOMETHING!" Yoru drops his book a bit startled and frustrated as he drops his head to the table. He takes a breath so he doesn't snap at her for yelling.

"What are you talking about, Alondra-sama?! If I don't get an order, I don't know what to do!" He tells her, lifting his head from the book. Raising his voice a bit much at the pureblood, who smiles.

"That's better." Alondra says with a smirk. Yoru frowns at her, but also wonders what she's up to.

"What are you up to?" He questions her, and Alondra just grins wider. Loving the fact that he can't seem to figure out what is running through her head. "Alondra!" He says a bit impatiently, and forgetting to give her her proper title.

"Oh my, Yoru-kun, I had no idea we had that kind of relationship." Alondra says putting a hand to her chest, and trying to look bashful. He blushes as he realizes that he yelled out her name without any honorifics. He realizes Alondra's game, and glares at her. Alondra winks, and stands up from her seat.

"Ichijo-chan! Over here!" Alondra calls out, waving over the blond vampire that walks into class beside Kaname like the rest of the Night Class. They all look surprised to find Alondra and Yoru already in class before them all. Ichijo walks over to her, and smiles at her.

"Alondra-chan, you're early. What brings you here so early?" He questions taking his regular student seat beside the comfy couch Alondra is provided with. 

"I got bored. I wasn't sleepy, so I came to class early to wait, but no worries! The humans were all gone! So I didn't get into trouble by the Prefects!" Alondra says with a nod to her head. Making Ichijo lightly chuckle.

Yoru frowns at Ichijo, who talks at ease with Alondra like as if they were equals. It greatly displeases him that Alondra can look so carefree. He watches her smile and laugh. He watches her completely transfixed, her flushed cheeks as she continues to laugh, her shining eyes that slightly crinkle on the side when she smiles widely, the way she puts her longest three fingers to her bottom lip to keep from showing her smile, and the way her reddish-brown eyes travel around to look at the other smiling faces.

"How undeniably cute. Those lips look so kissable." Yoru thinks to himself, and blushes at his crazy thoughts. He jumps as Alondra leans over towards him, and puts her warm hand to his forehead. Giving him a questioning gaze as she puts her other hand to her forehead.

"You don't have a fever, Yoru. Are you feeling unwell?" She questions him. He clenches his jaw, it twitches, and he moves away from her touch. It leaves a bit of a bitter feeling, and he heads out of the building.

"What's his problem?" Alondra questions, and Ichijo looks at her surprised.

"You haven't noticed?!" He questions her. Alondra blinks, and puts a finger to her chin.

"Noticed what?" She questions him truthfully, but in a cute and confused manner." He lightly blushes, and then starts to laugh.

"Oh, Alondra-chan is so cute and a bit dense it seems." Alondra blushes, and pouts at Ichijo.

"Ichijo-chan, so mean! Teasing me!" She says crossing her arms over her chest. He smiles, and moves her bang away.

"It's fun to tease, Alondra-chan. Alondra-chan, makes funny reactions and cute ones." He says to her, and she tries not to smile at him.

"Well agree to disagree, but seriously this guy has been even weirder since coming here. He's even more blunt on his actions. Maybe I am rubbing off on him." She leans back on her couch and turns to the window. 

Alondra can't help but once again compare this strange moment to her past. How she would upset Ichiru and Zero because she was too young and oblivious to notice that their feelings for her were beyond those of adopted siblings. She once thought of them as her older brothers, but it all came apart long before they were separated. Her eyes opened to the two human boys who played with her and protected her for years. Though she still does try to deny that Yoru could be acting the same.

"Maybe I should go after him. I might have teased him a little too much. He's always been such a proud guy. Yet he was nice too at one point." She let's out an audible sigh making the sensei misunderstand. His temple throbs, but he doesn't say anything at all. It's not his fault the pureblood is rarely focused on his lectures.

                                                                              ~0~

Yoru glares at the ground as he walks out of the school building, keeping his hands in his blazer pockets. His blue hair blows around in the soft breeze that forms as he walks with long strides around the area. Not caring at all where he's going or who he bumps into.

He stops by a tree as a gun points to his temple. He casts his icy blue eyes over towards the owner of the gun, who glares right back at him with equally scary lilac-grey eyes. The wind seems to also stop at the abrupt confrontation between the two vampires.

"You're not allowed outside of the classroom, Yoru-senpai." Zero says to him- the 'senpai' sounding sarcastic-, keeping his gun firmly pointed at him. Yoru glares at the gun, and pulls his hands out of his blazer. Zero instantly feels threatened, and shoots Bloody Rose, but Yoru manages to duck. He beats his two silver rings together and summons two silver blades, one long and one short.

"Sorry, Kiryu, but I won't let you kill me so easily. There's a reason Kasumioji-sama put me in charge of watching over Alondra-sama." He says as he points the longest blade at him. Firmly held in his right hand as he keeps his smaller blade behind his back. He's ready to fight Zero to the death.

He closes his eyes for a moment, he focuses his breathing, and vanishes right as Zero blinks. Zero looks around, and jumps as he sees Alondra in front of him. He tenses up as he finds Yoru's blade right at Alondra's neck.

"Alondra?!" Zero says stunned as his brain catches up with what just happened. She doesn't look back at him, but he can feel the anger radiating off of her.

"Because of your fast reflexes. Among other things, but if you didn't have that you might have killed me. Or you know just chopped off my lovely head." Alondra says to him in a cold monotone. Yoru clicks his tongue and pulls back his blade. He flies back as Alondra punches him hard across the face, breaking the tree he bumps into. She walks forward, away from Zero, looking at her fist.

"So strong... that must be a pureblood power." He thinks to himself as he takes a step forward. He pauses as he senses something dark, long before Yoru and Alondra notice. He grips Bloody Rose and starts to walk after Alondra, to try and stop her from going further.

"Too soft." Alondra mutters looking at her reddened fist. "Yoru, what the hell are you doing going around trying to kill my friends? I told you this place isn't your hunting ground." Alondra tells him sternly as she puts her fist to her side, glaring at him as he rises, and bows before her.

"Hey, what's the point of bowing and apologizing if you'll just do it again?" Alondra questions him. Yoru looks up at her, and stands up. He winces as his injured back cracks sending a powerful jolt of pain. He forces himself to remain strong as he faces his pureblood master.

"Yes, you're right. I would. For you I would-"

"Did I arrive at a bad time?" Alondra tenses up, her reddish-brown eyes opening wide in shock, and then becoming fearful as she keeps her eyes on Yoru's eyes. Her breathing picks up as her hands start to shake. He can feel the darkness right behind him and Alondra refuses to move away. His larger body is the only thing keeping part of her hidden away.

Yoru turns to look at what Alondra is too afraid to look at. He too tenses as he recognizes the appearance and presence of the unwelcome guest.

"Kira Hio-sama, what brings you here?" Yoru questions, feeling how upset Alondra is. She refuses to look away from Yoru, trying her hardest not to shake so visibly. Zero catches up to stand behind her, and notices her displeasure and pulls her back to him. She tenses up in his arm, but doesn't move.

"You look just like that woman." He says and points Bloody Rose at him.

"Yes, and you must be my dear elder sister's killer." Kira says with a small smirk.

"I wish." Zero says glaring fiercely at his pale pink eyes.

"Now, is there a reason you are holding my fiancée in such a familiar way? A Level D vampire such as yourself is not allowed to touch a sacred pureblood." He says to Zero, showing amusement. Zero looks down at Alondra, who doesn't seem like her fiery self that always fights people back for saying things like that. Right now she looks petrified, and is shaking like a leaf in his arm.

"Alondra-san, what are you doing? Come here." He says, a barely visible smirk appearing on his face. Alondra shakes her head, and vice grips Zero's blazer like her life depended on it. Her eyes squeeze shut, like as if she could just disappear like that.

"If she doesn't want to go with you then she won't go with you." Zero says in a warning tone. Kira glares at him, making Zero drop on one knee.

"Ah! Zero!" Alondra calls out worriedly and checks on him. "Zero, are you alright?" She questions, putting a shaky hand to his shoulder. He seems a bit pained, and they both tense up as Kira silently stands right next them. They didn't even hear him move. Alondra dares to look up at him, his eyes sending a chill of dread through her.

He puts his hand out for her, and she quickly turns away and runs for her life. She runs blindly, using her vampire speed to escape, up until she trips over a small rise in the concrete. She falls hard and slides on the concrete. Scraping her palms and her right leg. Leaving a bad burn.

"Are you alright?!" Ichiru questions, Alondra who lies on the ground, shaking like as if she were freezing to death. He rushes to her side, and picks her up. She clings to him tightly, slightly crushing his shoulder with her vampire strength, but he keeps that pain held in him.

"You're shaking horribly. I've never seen you like this, what's wrong?" Ichiru questions worried as he manages to enter the Moon Dormitory. He kicks the door open and sets her down in the main living room on a love seat. She quickly wraps her arms around herself, looking distant.

"Don't tell me you're going into a panic attack. Damn, how do I do this?" Ichiru questions as he observes Alondra closely.

"N-no. . .make him g-go away." Alondra says softly and in a shaky voice. Ichiru holds her face in his hands, and looks at her wide eyes that seem to look past him.

"Alondra, Alondra, look at me." Ichiru says, slightly shaking her head. Her eyes refocus eventually, and she looks into his lilac-gray eyes. Her reddish-brown eyes start to shine, and tears slip out, running down her flushed cheeks. Ichiru hugs her, and looks at her healed injury, but her uniform is still ruined.

"What happened, Alondra? What's wrong?" He questions as he tries to wipe away her tears. She sniffles, and hugs him, crying on his shoulder.

"H-he's here. He found me. He found me, and I'm so scared!" Alondra cries onto his shoulder.

"Who? Who is here?" Ichiru questions her worriedly.

"K-Kira Hio." Alondra manages to say, but ends up sobbing more, while Ichiru's eyes open wide in shock.

Ichiru holds her tightly, and mentally curses at himself. He feels like he is to blame for her fear of Kira Hio. A man she wouldn't have been involved with if he had taken her with him in the first place.

"Shizuka-sama only ever told me once that she had a little brother. She only saw him once when she was locked away. He was still only five at the time. When they'd locked eyes all she saw was a whole child that would be broken soon enough by their father, Riku Hio." Ichiru tells her as she calms down.

"What?" Alondra questions him. Ichiru nods his head. "Ichiru, what do you mean?" Alondra questions him.

"I-I have no idea. Honestly, I don't know why I said it, but I'm glad you're not panicking. Are you alright?" He questions her.

"Yeah, I'm alright. For now." Alondra says as she curls against him. Her chest still feeling like it's shaking from fear.

"What's wrong? Why are you scared of him?" Ichiru questions as he tilts her head up so she can look at him.

"Please, I don't want to talk about him. I mean, I just barely managed to. . ." Alondra gasps.

"Oh no! I left Zero and Yoru with Kira! Oh no! He'll hurt them!" Alondra stands up, and grabs Ichiru's hand. "Please help me save them!" She pleads with him. He sighs, but nods his head as they rush out hand in hand.

They bust out of the Moon Dormitory at a full on sprint, they don't look on either side of them as they run out. Kira smirks as he watches them run right past him.

"My dear raven, I have come for you. It's a pity you managed to save that human." He says in a soft whisper. He pushes himself off the wall he leans on, and enters the Moon Dormitory just before the door closes.

"I thought I sensed someone unpleasant." Kira lightly chuckles, and looks over at Kaname Kuran.

"Kaname Kuran. We finally meet. I've heard a lot about you and your dead family." Kira says putting his hands into his pant pockets.

"Kira Hio. Are you here to avenge your elder sister?" Kaname questions with a fake smile. Kira can't help but laugh cruelly.

"Avenge? Heavens no, I just came to watch over my naughty little fiancée. I don't care about what happened to Shizuka." Kira says with a shrug of his shoulders. Kaname's eyes slightly narrow as he looks into Kira's amused pale pink eyes.

"Your fiancée, who might that be? It can't possibly be Alondra-san." He says to Kira, whose grin broadens.

"You got it, Kuran. Alondra Kasumioji, future vampire queen, is my lovely fiancée." He says with a shrug of his broad shoulders like as if it were a given.

"How did you even get into Cross Academy? The Headmaster would have informed me of your arrival." Kaname says to Kira, who grins.

"I have my ways. Oh but don't worry he knows I'm here." He says, and turns away from Kaname, heading up the stairs.

"Good night, Kaname-san, and please make sure you put my dear sister's blood to good use." He chuckles and turns the corner as Kaname narrowly avoids striking him with his power.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.3K 30
(Y/n) is a pure blood vampire who has had an unpleasant childhood. Her mother had never treated her like she loved her. She soon attends Cross Academ...
82.9K 2.9K 21
A Vampire Knight fanfiction, but don't worry, I don't think you need to have watched it to read this. You can just enjoy a good vampire book. A year...
125K 3.7K 34
[COMPLETED] {REWRITE IS OUT-incomplete} Katsuki always thought vampires were real, but he never really thought that they'd ever take a liking to him...
374K 11.4K 54
Mitsuki Kiryu, the older sister of Zero and Ichiru was told to attend Cross Academy and become a perfect with Zero and Yuki. Follow Mitsuki's advent...