Just Like Magic ➳ Benny Weir✔️

Από lol80s

"Remember the times when Lily was the Princess Leia to my Han Solo?" "Okay, first, in no universe are you Han... Περισσότερα

summary
cast
prologue
part 1
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
part 2
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
part 3
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
part 4
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
sequel
#1!!

three

21.7K 496 86
Από lol80s

Lily walked up the front steps to Ethan's house and knocked on his door. She was struggling with her science homework, so Ethan had agreed to help her. Benny said he would've, but he's more of a calculus guy, plus he was busy choosing the perfect movie for when he came over later that night.

Little did Benny know, that Lily was beginning to like the idea of attending Jesse's party - sure the boy sent shivers down her spine, but the party could be a way of making more friends.

Samantha answered the door, "Oh! Hi Lily, Sorry I thought you were the babysitter. Ethan! Lily's here!" she shouted up the stairs, "Just go right up, you know where his room is,"

Lily chuckled, "Thanks Mrs Morgan,"

She walked upstairs and into Ethan's room. 

As Lily tapped his shoulder, he looked up from the notepad he was sketching in, "Hey Eth," she smiled, "Ready to get started on the science homework?"

"Oh, yeah totally,"

Ethan turned around to help, when his computer made a ringing noise and Benny's face appeared on the screen. He couldn't see Lily though, she was out of shot as she was sat on the bed; she decided to get her books out and start on the homework.

"Hey man, any sign of the babysitter yet?" Benny asked.

"No, I'm staying in my room as a form of protest," Lily shook her head at how silly Ethan was being, it wasn't that embarrassing... 

"Hey, Ethan, I'm gonna go say hi to Jane," she interrupted, her and Jane got along quite well, so she thought she would go and talk to her whilst Ethan and Benny chatted for a few minutes.

"Oh, okay," he replied, as Lily made her way downstairs.

"Wait, was that Lily?" Benny asked after she left.

"Yeah, why?"

"Dude! Why didn't you tell me?! I could've said something stupid!" Ethan rolled his eyes, "Anyway, I've got the perfect plan for tonight. I've got a movie that I'm pretty sure Lily will like and I've brought her favourite candy, she is gonna love me!" Benny smiled, he was very proud of himself. He looked up at Ethan who had his eyebrows raised, "Before you say it, fine you were right, maybe I'm not as over her as I thought," Ethan smiled triumphantly, he enjoyed being right.

Downstairs, Jane and Lily were watching Dusk. Again. Lily decided she had given Ethan and Benny enough privacy and that she should go back upstairs and actually make a start on her homework.

She walked into his room and he wasn't talking to Benny anymore, finally he could help her.

"Can we get started now?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry," he turned around, when they heard some weird noises from outside.

"What is that?" Lily asked, it sounded like growling. They both went over to the window to have a look. She knew something was wrong as the growling didn't sound like an animal at all, it sounded like a vampire. She tried to remember what her friends from the boarding school told her about them. What if it attacks us? I'd have to use magic then, but what would Ethan and Benny think?

Ethan's computer rang again so he went over to answer it, Lily stood behind him.

"You hear that? Sounds like the ultimate raccoon fight in your backyard!" Benny said, holding what looked like a silver dish up to his ear. Lily chuckled and shook her head, he was very weird sometimes, "sounds huge!"

Suddenly, there was a loud crash and the doorbell rang. Lily and Ethan walked downstairs to see Sarah; Ethan looked mortified, whilst Lily couldn't hold back her laughter.

"Earth to Ethan," 

"Hello," he stuttered.

"Hey," Sarah replied, they both looked at each other awkwardly, "Hey Lily,"

"Hi Sarah," the two teens grinned at each other. At least with her babysitting I won't have to hear about Dusk all night.

"Do you like dance dance revolution?" Jane looked up at Sarah, she clearly couldn't sense the awkwardness.

"I'm a brutal dancer, I'm pretty sure you'd kick my butt every time," Sarah replied.

"Perfect, you're up first," Jane started to drag her towards the living room when Ethan's mom noticed something on her arm.

"Hang on a second honey, you're bleeding," Lily frowned, if she was bleeding, vampires would know. Was she being chased by that vampire we heard? But, if she was, how did she fight it off as a human?

"Oh, Um, it's nothing. I, uh, tripped on the way here, it doesn't even hurt," she was lying and Lily knew it.

"I'll go get some bandages," Ethan said, he walked up to his room whilst Lily came downstairs.

"Are you sure you're okay?" 

"Yeah, Uh, shortcut, through the woods," again Lily could tell she was lying. But why would Sarah lie, what has she got to hide?

Samantha laughed and started explaining where her cell number was and what time Jane should go to bed, whilst Lily couldn't stop thinking about what was wrong with Sarah.

Finally, Ethan's parents left and Sarah and Jane started playing, Jane wanted Lily to play too, so she couldn't refuse.

"Hey Jane, can you go and get dance dance revolution ready for us? I need to talk to Lily," Sarah said, giving the girl in front of her a pointed look.

"Sure," Jane replied.

She ran off and Sarah turned to face Lily, "Jesse told me," she looked serious.

"Jesse told you what?"

"That you're a witch," Lily was speechless, how did Jesse know?

"I ..uhh-"

"Look, there's no point in denying it. I'm guessing you know about Jesse too?" Of course she knew about him, she just hoped it wasn't true, that her friends weren't in danger.

"He's a vampire, isn't he?"

"Yeah, and so are all the other members of his group. Look, you have to help me Erica is-" She stopped as Jane entered the room. Luckily, Sarah had promised to keep Lily's 'powers' a secret.

After five minutes of searching around the kitchen, Jane managed to find some fudgsicles and was very proud of herself for doing so. When she heard Ethan coming down the stairs, however, she managed to run right into him, spilling fudgsicle on the front of his pants.

Sarah laughed, "Nice, I guess now we're even," Her and Ethan smiled at each other. He passed Sarah the bandages and there was a knock at the door.

"I've got it," Ethan said, walking towards the door.

"No, no, no," Sarah screamed, getting ready to attack the person at the door with an umbrella, Lily stepped forward, thinking the same thing as Sarah.

"I got pop, chips and the first season of the bloodsucker diaries who-" Benny stopped, looking from Sarah to Lily to Ethan. He paused, then put some fake fangs into his mouth, Lily giggled.

"Where's your bathroom?" Sarah asked, clearly weirded out by Benny and his 'fangs'.

"Here, I'll show you," Lily replied, knowing that Ethan would probably want to talk to him.

"Dude, isn't that your robo babe from school?" he asked Ethan as Lily and Sarah walked towards the bathroom.

"Yes, I guess Erica couldn't come, so she sent her instead,"

"Oh,"

"Anyway, I thought you wanted to impress Lily?" Ethan chuckled, finding it very funny he brought a vampire dvd to impress a girl that finds them boring.

"I did!" Benny replied.

Ethan looked at him with his eyebrows raised, "So you brought the bloodsucker diaries? You know she finds vampire movies boring, right?"

"I know, but I thought since she was hanging out with Erica now she might've started to like them," Ethan shook his head, "hey! I tried!"

"Jeez! Could you be less of a geek for once?!" Ethan said as Lily walked into the kitchen and stood next to them.

"This coming from a guy who looks like he pooped his pants from the front, nice job by the way,"

"It's fudgsicle!"

She giggled, "What are you two arguing about now?"

Benny awkwardly laughed, "Nothing. Anyway, let's order some 'zza, I'm starving," he started dialling the number to the pizza place whilst Ethan stood outside the bathroom door. He was confused about why Sarah was yelling franticly, but Lily knew why.

"Hey it's me, give me the usual and supersize that puppy. I'm next door and it's exactly seven nineteen and you have thirty minutes or it's free, engage!"

Lily giggled, "Your love of pizza is adorable," Benny looked up at her with wide eyes, "Um, I mean," Lily stuttered, did that make it obvious I think he's cute?

He tried to act cool and brush it off, "Well, you know, I am a pretty adorable person," They both laughed awkwardly as Benny looked down at the TV guide with a massive grin on his face.

"Benny! Lily!" Ethan whisper-yelled.

"Alright dude, this new galactica spin off is on tonight and we should totally... Okay what's up?"

"I just saw Sarah, she was - she was in front of the mirror but not in it!" Ethan was panicking whilst Lily was thinking, Wait she's a vampire too? She doesn't look like she could kill someone.

"Okay, hold up. How much aftershave did you drink?" replied Benny. Lily didn't laugh at his joke though; she was too busy freaking out in her head. If they find out about vampires that means they find out about me, what would they think?

Ethan sighed, "Dude, I'm serious, you believe me, right Lily?"

"What? Oh! Yeah, totally,"

"Her reflection was all wonky. She's not normal okay? She's like a-"

"Hey look, you guys don't really need a sitter do you?" Sarah cut Ethan off as she walked towards them.

"No, no, we're fine. My mom just likes humiliating me to make a point." replied Ethan.

She sighed, "Okay good, I need to find my friend Erica, I think she's in trouble," Sarah looked at Lily and Lily nodded, of course she would help Sarah, she didn't want Erica to get turned into one of those things.

"Um, maybe I should come with you, for, you know, protection?" Benny chuckled at Ethan whilst Lily found it cute he wanted to protect Sarah. To Lily, it was obvious he liked her.

She heard him gasp as he touched Sarah and knew instantly what was happening: he was having a vision. Benny's grandma had told Lily she thought Ethan would become a seer,  and she was right, as always.

"Trust me, you don't wanna go out tonight. Besides, save those muscles for protecting yourself," she chuckled at him, before slowly backing away towards the door.

"I should get going too," Lily began, standing behind Sarah, "Jesse invited me to this party and I'm too curious to miss it," she shrugged, "later guys," she followed Sarah out of the door. In all honesty, she didn't care about Jesse's party, she was only leaving to help Sarah save Erica.

Benny sighed, "So much for watching our movie," he frowned after they'd left, "Stupid Jesse, with his stupid...looks," he rolled his eyes, "But on the plus side, she called me adorable,"

Ethan ignored him, "I'm telling you, I just saw something... She's not normal and I'm gonna find out what's going on," he stated, now worried for Lily's safety as well as theirs, since she had just left with Sarah.

Benny nodded, "Alright, undercover brothers on a mission, I like it, but aren't you forgetting something?"

Jane joined the two boys in the kitchen, her arms crossed, "yeah, what are you forgetting?" 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

46.6K 1K 29
Y/n Morgan's brother always finds himself getting into paranormal trouble with his sister and only friend. Y/n and Ethan are untrusted by their paren...
60K 1.2K 21
{ COMPLETED } y/n y/l/n has been best friends with ethan morgan and benny weir all her life. secretly, she is madly in love with benny. ** the charac...
91.3K 1.8K 54
"Should I ask her out? Do you think she'll say yes?" "In your dreams." "That's where she is anyway." *I do not own any of the my babysitters a vamp...
9K 168 7
Returning to the town of Whitechapel wasn't very high on McKenna Black's to do list. In fact, it was actually very close to the bottom. While the tow...