bad things happen, good thing...

By linala92

When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of tho... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81

chapter 77

227 7 0
By linala92

*Jared's POV*

I had to make this whole relationship serious. We were already engaged but we never talked about a marriage. It has to be the biggest surprise in her life...

Christmas was just around the corner, the holiday season for us. Every single minute I thought about how to arrange the ceremony, without her noticing. I had to get every person, who knew her, into this plan.

*Paige's POV*

We were about to leave the mall, with all Christmas gifts. We both had everything we needed and much more. On our way out, we passed a wedding dress store. Nothing new for me, but something deep inside me wanted to go in and to look for a dress. I stopped and looked at the dresses in the window. It was the same store I was with Kyle and Sam, where we had this unfriendly incident. "Wanna go inside?" Christyl snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded and we entered the store. "Oh look Paige! It's so beautiful!" Christyl said holding a dress up in the air. "Yeah nice." I looked around and saw a woman. "Miss Clark!" The woman greeted me. "Hello Mrs Gordon." "Nice to see you again. I thought you would never come back after that... Well..." I smiled, the incident was still present in her mind. "No, of course I would come back." "Can I help you?" "Don't think so... We are just looking." "You wanna marry?" "Maybe..." "Who's the lucky man? Your fiancee?"  I looked down to Jared's engagement ring. "Oh uhm... Don't think you know him." I said. I couldn't say who my man was. "Oh you're a good girl. I know your future husband, but it's great that you still want to keep it private." I stared at her. "You know?" "Of course darling, you 2 were all over the celebrity news. Good choice by the way. You look cute together." I smiled weakly. "So it's becoming more serious?" "I... I really don't know..." "You know what... You choose a dress now." She nodded, showing me to look at all the dresses. "Okay." I raised an eyebrow. "Paige!!" I wen over to Christyl, who had a cream colored dress in her hand. "Look at it." I touched it, but Mrs Gordon came to us. "The not the right shape for you. You need a sleeve and strapless dress, with a huge skirt. Maybe not in white... But in cream or something similar." I nodded and went to another stock. A cream colored, long dressed catched my attention. I touched the skirt as Mrs Gordon took it out of the stock. "That might be perfect." She pushed me towards a cabin. "I can't try it now, you have to close." "Try darling!" She closed the door behind me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1K 58
This is a story about a girl focused on a dream. Nursing became a reality finally, but someone would step in the way making her think long and hard...
13.7K 601 35
Meet Lexy. She's heading for a new life in LA, hoping to leave behind traumatic family memories in Louisiana. What she doesn't bargain for is a doub...
1.4K 176 25
Heartbroken and destroyed Anka doesn't have the power to move on. A lot of pressure is hanging on her shoulders and a lot of things have been left ha...
21.1K 348 57
Jared Leto story.