A Beautiful Feeling

Av jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... Mer

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 50

5.5K 315 52
Av jangma

Yipeee! ajj haam trekking pe jaenge (she chipped excited while wearing her shoes)

Randhir had a sweet smile pasted on his face....... he was happy finding her happy......his legs started moving towards her and stopped just behind her fragile frame......

Sanyukta ki tabyat thik hei aab? (he whispered near her ear)

haan....(she jumped with excitement and hugged him) 

Okay okay (he giggled and wrapped his arms around her frame) aab chale? sab hamara wait kar rahe honge...

The journey was long........ a guide was with them always but unfortunately our over excited Sanyukta lost her way .........

Yeh Sanyukta kahan hei....... (he looked back) Sanyukta! kahan gayi yeh! (he looked ahead but the other people were not there) shit! (stumped his feet on the ground) yeh ladki! she is just .....chodo (he rushed back to find Sanyukta)

After sometime he witnessed her standing near a tree which was just above a chasm.....

Piche kun reh gayi? (he asked irritated)

Ofho (she was busy admiring a rare butterfly when her leg slipped and she fell into the chasm before Randhir could do anything....)

Sanyukta! (he screamed and his voice echoed) Sanyukta! (she rolled far away from the main hole.......so that no one could even see her)

Listening to Randhir's scream the other members also gathered there and saved Randhir who was ready to jump down....

chodo......

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir! 

(she rolled her eyes everywhere but couldn't find Randhir or any one of the gang........... the environment was silent....... but the silence was doing havoc inside her system...... she gulped when a serene wind touched her cheeks making her locks to sway a little...... she freaked out when a wild mouse walked past her position....... her heart was pumping at it's highest..... her eyes were wide open to make sure that she is safe and sound and there is no harm around...)

Randhir!

(She called once again but there was no trace of her Randhir..........poor she could not understand that she is near him but still far away from him)

::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir sambhalo...... (Sisir held him as he was ready to jump into the chasm)

nei Sanyukta (he screamed and tried to free himself from Sisir's grip)

Randhir jidd maat karo haam Sanyukta ko dhund lenge na dekho police bhi agayi hei.....(Sobha chipped )

Nei mujhe Sanyukta chaiye......Sanyukta! (he was behaving like a menace) mujhe jane ddo please (he cried and his clothes were disheveled too) Sanyukta!..... mujhe jane ddo....(he aggressively pushed Sisir and jumped into that chasm)

Arre kud gaya wo (Rajat spoke with a horrible expression on his face)

What! (the inspector came there) Amresh (to a police) niche jane ki tayari karo.... khai jyada gehra nehi hei...... wo dono jinda honge.....

Yes sir

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ahhh.....(Randhir screamed while gathering himself to stand properly..... the injured ankle was hurting him) ahhh..... (it was swollen and he was not even able to walk properly) kuch bhi ho mujhe Sanyukta chaiye.... at any cost......(he was determined to find his lady love)

Randhir roamed here and there but couldn't find his lady love......

Sanyukta!!!!!! (he screamed) Sanyukta!!!!!

He was weeping badly...... 

Sanyukta!!! (he screamed and sat on his knees) kaha ho tum? please come back......

Randhir..... (he blinked his eyes and looked towards his left..... there Sanyukta was gritting her teeth while  cupping her waist) 

Sa...(he was about to stand when)

Kya hei Sanyukta kun bak bak karti rehti ho? (another Randhir came there and crossed his arms across his chest)

kya hei yeh? (showing him his clothes)

kapde aur kya (Randhir surged his shoulders and here the viewer Randhir chuckled)

kaun dhoega? (Sanyukta raised her brows)

tum aur kaun..... (Randhir faked attitude)

Youuuuu..... (she started slapping his arms)

Here Randhir smiled and the scene vanished making him shocked.....

Kya hei yeh Randhir? (he looked toward his right side when Sanyukta was healing Randhir's wound and Randhir was seating there with a pout) kitni baar kahun machines ke sath kaam karte samay dhyan rakho....

common Sanyukta ese kun datt te hho...(Randhir frowned and the viewer Randhir smiled)

Kunki mujhe tumhari fikr hei (she was done with her first aid)

Kun (Randhir asked and the viewer Randhir was now witnessing their eye lock)

because I love u (she kissed his cheeks and viewer Randhir was smiling dreamily)

soon this scene vanished too....

Sanyukta! (Randhir understood that it's all his imagination. He is missing her badly..... he is realizing that she has become an inseparable part of his life or may be she has become his life in all the senses.......) Sanyukta! (he was chanting her name while walking through the dense forest......suddenly some sobs tickled his ear drums and he found the voice familiar.......after moving 5 steps back Randhir's eye witnessed a fragile figure weeping badly under a tree and she was none other than his Sanyukta........he felt as if his life is back) Sanyukta! (she upped her lashes as soon as she recognized his voice)

Ra......(she hugged him immediately and he just crushed her under his hold)

Kese gir gayi haan....(he complained like a kid in his chocked voice) bolo (hugged her tight and she cried hugging him)

mujhe na yahan bahat dar laga...(she chipped and wiped her nose on his shirt)

mujhe bhi.....esa laga mene kho dia tumhe....(he tightened his grip what if she will go away from him)

ahhh...... dard hota hei....(she complained and he broke the hug)

sorry....(caressed her cheeks)

Acha suno hame chalna chaiye....(she spoke)

haan......(they turned and were shocked to see some tribal people standing there with their weapons)

sandhir gulped

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Hope u liked it

I know u r waiting for the teaser

well it is coming soon

Do vote and comment

Next target is the same 150 votes....

Thank u so much

Try to read Accidental Parents - A Magical Experience 

There will be no update on Saturday 

Love u all

See u soon

Stay tuned

Jan...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

680K 36.1K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...
983K 49.1K 51
An arrange marriage. A love journey. How love blossoms between Randhir and Sanyukta. Arrange marriages are beautiful. Trended 5th in fanfiction on 1...
170K 8.1K 94
Ultimate destiny... Prologue Randhir & sanyukta are best friends from childhood. Both randhir & sanyukta lived...in a same colony...but sanyukta's fa...