The 77th Annual Hunger Games

By hijackednightlock

It's only eight years after the rebellion when President Paylor suddenly dies of a deadly desiease, and the l... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Eight

53 1 0
By hijackednightlock

There's a silver, metal bed surronded by a curtain, and three people grinning at me. I cautiously take a step forward. They rush towards me and grab my arms laughing, when I try to run away,

"No, no, no silly!" one of the girls says giggling. She has bright pink hair that was shaved on the sides and in the middle and spiked up. She has blue tattoo's that looked like vines wrapping her arms and shoulders, her eyes were a very weird shade of purple, with blue makeup above them, and a purple line across her eye that wings out slightly. She wears a bright shade of pink lipstick.

"My name is Aribella" she smiled, "and this is Aerosmith," she points to the only guy, he has bright blue and green hair with eyes to match, he wears a very bright shade of orange lipstick,

"But you can call me Aero." he smiles, extending his hand.

"And this is Scarlet," she points to her left, her name matches her look, she has bright scarlet lips and eyemake up, with a dark red line across the top of her eye, almost identical to Aribella's. Her eyes are a very dark shade of red, matching her hair. She smiles and extends her had out to me. I shake it slightly. They look at me for a moment then at each other. Suddenly they rush forward and grab my arms as they half drag half carry me to the metal bed, as I get closer I see there is a paper robe and a sort of gutter like thing that runs down to a drain. I start to feel a little afraid, there are different coloured bottles on shelves around the curtained area where I will be 'remade' according to what Diamond say's. I shudder even thinking about what's about to happen to me. They just stand and stare at me, I blink once, twice, three times. No one say's anything. They just to continue to stare at me. 

"What?" I ask a little agitated.

"Get undressed, silly billy!" laughs Scarlet. I stare at them wide eyed,

"Y- you mean like all my clo-" I stutter, Aero cuts me off,

"All your clothes! Why would you only leave a little on?" He giggles. Oh my God, I shake my head and turn towards the table. These people just expect me to take off all my clothes in front of them? I barely even know them. I sigh and shake my head turning to face the table. I start to take of my shirt, I look back at them, they're all whispering. I turn back around and continue to take off the rest of my clothes. I cross my arms over my breasts, their smiling, nodding, and whispering to each other.

"Go sit on the bed." says Aribella turning and reaching for a brightly coloured blue bottle on the top shelf. I cautiously walk towards the bed, and boost myself with my arms, when I lay down I cross my legs and cross my arms again. What are they going to do to me? I think. They walk quickly towards me, Scarlet grabbing a bottle filled with light brown thick liquid, and Aero grabs a package of thick strips of paper, and Aribella grabs more paper but with a blue handle attached to it and its rough instead of smooth like the paper Aero has.

"Dont be shy!" squeals Scarlet, "We wont judge." I uncomfotably uncross my arms and legs, and relax.  I look at them. They all smile back at me. Why are they so happy? I think to myself. They roll the brown stuff and put it onto on of my legs. It's really hot and it burns, but I don't say anything.I figure they know more about what they are doing than I do. Aero lays the paper lightly on my leg over the hot liquid, and presses it on, then smoothes out any air bubbles. It's about a minute before I here a rrriip. I jolt up before I can even register the pain that is now starting to spread across my legs. They just laugh. I glare at them, furious.

"What the hell was that?!" I yell.

"It's called waxing shaving will only keep the hair away for maybe a day this will keep the hair away for a while! It is going to hurt a little bit though." Aribella laughs.

"Don't you think you should have told me that before you started?!" I yell. They just laugh even more. I roll my eyes and lie back down.

"Sorry" she giggles, "This may take a while." She say's trying not to smile. I stare at them for a moment and they all go into another fit of laughter. I can feel my face getting red, and my temper rising, I can't freak out. They don't know any better. I take a deep breath, and suddenly they rip another strip of my leg hair off. I didn't even realize they had put another strip on. They make simple small that for the next two hours. 

"All done!" Say's Areo ripping off the last little bit of hair on my lower body. Scarlet walks over with the rough paper the rough paper.

"Okay so what we're about to do is called buffing your skin. It'll take off all the dead skin leaving them nice and smooth." She say's putting a peice of paper in the blue handle. This one doesn't hurt like the waxing did. It just feels like tree bark scratching at my legs. They jabber, on and on about nothing. I just start ignore them. I wonder about the Opening Ceremonies, and how Ave is going to react when he sees me at the Ceremonies. When their done removing all the hair that was ever and will ever be on my body they rinse me with water, then put some kind of blue oil on where they waxed.

"This is going to re-hydrate your skin and keep that hair away for longer-" Aero keeps talking in his weird accent but I ignore him nodding my head once in a while pretending to be listening. The oil stings a bit but then it starts to cool. It takes the sting away from my burning legs. I wonder what my stylist will think of me. Will he think I have no potential? Will he hate me? I saw a re-cap of the games one year and the tribute girl from Ten, her stylist hated her so much that he didn't give her anything to wear when she went into the arena, so she was the only one in the arena not wearing anything. 

"Okay so Aries has an idea about what he wants to do for your hair and make-up, so what were going to do is rinse you down again and then bring you in to see him" Aribella tells me. im really excited to meet him. They rub some kind of thick blue stuff on me that bubbles when they rub it into my legs and torso. they use a metal hose with a wide top tat made the water come out in different angles. once their done they take the paper robe and put it around my shoulders. and walk me to a door in the back of the room,

"you just walk through there and well go call Areies!" shriekd Scarlet. i walk in and once i close the door they all start to shriek, i cringe and walk towards another table, but this one has a thin strip of foam its way more comfortable then the last one. i hear footsteps comming and i tighten the robe around me. one minute later a man walks through the door. he wears a black dress shirt and dark grey pants to match. he has bright aqua blue eyes, and light pink lipstick, he half smiles when he sees me.

"Im Areies" he says extending his hand to help me off the table.

"Cassandra" i reply.

he walked me to the room and takes off my robe. i go to cover myself again but he grabs my arm,

"dont be shy, your perfect." he walks around me once and leaves with no other words. whats going on? is he comming back? will i have to go into the arena naked? a thousand thoughts race through my head and i barely relize that he came back with a black bag.

"alright" i snap back to reality. i walk towards Areies, "this will be your outfit to the Opening Ceremonies" when i pull the zipper, he stops me before i can see whats inside,

"Wait!" he jumps in front of me. "i changed my minde i want it to be a suprise" he closes the zipper. he puts me in a leather chair, and starts on my hair, he uses some kind of iorn. its really hot but when he put it on my hair it makes it straight, my light hair falls like a curtian of silk over my shoulders, Areies puts my hair in a side braid but not like a side braid that i usually do. my hair is pulled to the left side, and with what Areies calls side bangs. the braid has strands of hair falling down my shoulders.

"Oh my gosh Areies this is beautiful" i say,

"Cassandra, its only beautiful because its your hair. now lets get started on your make-up" he smiles turning the. chair towards him, he takes out some brushes and some colours that go with my skin tone. then he takes out some pinks and blacks. he starts by putting on some powder thats she same colour as my skin tone. then puts on some black liquid on the edge of my eye, and trails all the way across my eye and comes off a little. then uses a small spiky brush on my eye lashes, then puts a very light shade of pink on my cheek bones. once. hes done he brings me back into the room with the dress,

"dont look turn around i want you to see yourself the way the Capitol will" i here him undo the zipper, i close my eyes, he lifts one of my legs and puts it into the dress, i do the same with the other one. he pulls. the dress up, and zips the back. he puts something around my foreheadand ties it under my hair.

"ok you can look" i spin around and when i do the bottom off the dress sparks. i am taken aback, what Areies has done is amazing. i cant. belive what im seeing. the dress is strapless, and comes up just above me knee. it is beautiful.

"oh and i almost forgot" Areies puts a necklace around me, it is a red stone, no orange. i look in the mirror confused. "its ok its supposed to change colour" its amazing. i turn to look at him.

"thank you" i smile i hug him.

"you were already beautiful. i didnt need to do anything" he smiles and holds my shoulders. "lets go show everyone els"

i relize that i still have my locket on,

"What about my locket?" i say

"here" he says positioning the gem ontop of the locket, the mockingjay is enlarged. it looks like its flaming. "perfect" he smiles, he puts a something clear on the sides of both necklaces and they dont move. he gives me a pair of black leather boots that go up to the middle of my calf. Areies opens the door and i when i walk out my prep team squeals with joy, i look at Areies. he just laughs and keeps walking, we walk to the elevator which takes us to the stable, where the Cermonies will start. when we get there i spot Jasper, hes in all black nothing special. i walk over to our horses, i've always found horses amazing animals. i pet one of the horses face. i see all the other Tributes getting into their chariots, so i do the same. i run my fingers along the engravings, its beautiful. Jasper jumps on behind me,

"You look stunning" he says wide eyed.

"thank you" i say smiling, "and you look very handsome" i think of all the people out there, i see Haymitch running to the chariot,

"remember what i said, act feirce, like your ready to kill, like you want to be here, have fun" he says patting my back, walking away. be feirce.  his words ring through my head. you want to be here. ok i can do this. the gigantic doors open and the screams of the capitol seep in like water through cracks in a dam. District 1, 2, 3, 4. i take a deep breath. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. i take one last look at Haymitch, Katniss and Areies. then i feel the Chariot move forward. wwe pass through the gates, and all i can see is chaos unfolding.

-----------------------------------------

(A/N)

Thanks to all of you reading my story. <3333 it means a lot. and thank you to my BFFS ayapotter and liamschesthair go check them out they write amazing stories :)))

and if you like my story, or have any ideas, comments make my day.

-Cassey ♥

Vote

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...