New Love ~ Tyler Seguin

By brecken_gallegos

When Braelynn Carter's boyfriend of two years dumps her, she thinks nothing is going to ever make her happy... More

1~Crash and burn
2~Friends, or maybe something more?
3~Bad timing
4~Confession
5~The beginning
6~Unannoucned
7~Desire
8~Movie night
9~Congratulations
10~Big steps
11~Dallas?
12~The shining Stars
13~Relocation
14~Rude awakening
15~The Past
16~I swear
Author's Note/ Chapter 17
18~The Big D
19~First impressions
20~Celebration
21~Party Time
22~Mistakes
23~Proceed
24~Decisions
26~Heartbreak
27~Devotion
28~Hey, pretty girl.
29~Blair
30~Longing
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Catching up with the Seguins

25~Locker rooms

1.9K 25 1
By brecken_gallegos

The security guard looks at our passes, and turns to open the locker room doors for us. The first thing we see is a huge piece of glass with the names of the 1999 Stanley cup team engraved in it. Lacey walks up and traces her finger along the names. She's in complete awe over everything in the room. Lacey then turns her head to the left and noticed the glass case which held many different trophies and titles the Stars have won over the years.

Lacey saw the replica of the Stanley cup and flipped out. "Bre, this is amazing! Holy crap!"

I smile at her, but once she turns back around to the trophy case, my smile fades.

Roussel rounds the corner and sees me watching Lacey. Antione doesn't even gain my attention before he wraps me in a huge hug.

At first, I gasp, then I relax once I recognize the hug. "Rous, you literally almost gave me a heart attack!" I swap at his chest, playfully. "You played good tonight, though. I'm kinda surprised that you didn't pick a fight."

Roussel laughed. "I almost did when Pacioretty high-sticked me. That pissed me off, especially since it didn't get called."

I see the scratch on Antoine's face from where the stick hit him in the face. "That's all a part of the game, though." I tease. "Maybe you should toughen up a bit more." I say as I playfully push Antoine away from me.

Antoine rolled his eyes and smiled at me. He opened up the doors to the locker room, and looked back at me. "I think someone's waiting for you in there." He mentioned in his French accent.

My smile fades a bit. "I know, Rous. I'm just not ready yet."

Antoine just nods and closes the door.

Lacey looks back at me in the weirdest way. "Girl, that accent is a fucking panty dropper. Why haven't you told anyone about this?"

I shrug. "It was never a really big deal to me, I guess."

Lacey rolls her eyes. "Lets go talk to this 'no big deal'." Lacey drags me around the wall separating the locker room from the door.

"Lacey!" I practically growl at her. "I said I wasn't-" when I look up, everyone's looking at me. The locker room is silent.

There's a girl sitting in Tyler's stall, and Tyler's no where to be seen.

Eaves walks up to me and smiles. "Hey, Braelynn. How have ya been?"

I smile at his attempt to break the ice. "Uh, I've been good. How have you been? I see that you've been netting a bunch of goals."

Patrick nods. "Yeah. I guess I have." He laughs. "I couldn't be doing it without Segs."

As if on cue, Tyler steps into the locker room from the showers. His hair is wet from a shower, and he's wearing dress pants and dress shoes. He use the towel from around his neck to start drying off his hair. "What about Segs?" Tyler asks Eaves as he looks up. "Oh, shit." The girl who was sitting in his stall made her way over to him, and forcefully pulled his face to hers. She used the belt loops on his pants to pull his body against hers.

I look over to Lacey, and she just shrugs.

Patrick gives me an apologetic smile and moves to step around me. "Sorry, Bre."

Tyler walks up to Lacey and I. Without looking over, I can tell that Lacey is mentally screaming. Sure enough, when I look over at her, her mouth is agape.

Tyler looks from Lacey to me."can I talk to you alone, Braelynn?" Tyler looks back at Lacey, hoping she took the hint.

Lacey took a second to respond to what he said, and when she did she looked around. After she found someone to talk to, she walked over to him.

I cross my arms and look up at Tyler. "What is it, Tyler? We've both obviously moved on." I say as I motion to the random girl who stands in the middle of the locker room watching both Tyler and I.

Tyler took a step towards me, and looked me straight in the eyes. "Braelynn, these past 6 months have been living hell for me. I'm sorry for overreacting over what happened. I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to talk. I'm sorry for everything. Braelynn, you mean everything to me. You're my whole world. I've been dying without your hugs. I miss your laugh. I miss being able to wake up to you each morning. I miss being able to make you mad with my stupidity. I miss falling asleep next to you. I miss being able to do this." He puts his hands on my waist, and pulls me closer. He crashes his lips into mine and begins kissing me with such desperation.

I kiss him back. I'm sure my desperation matches his. I've missed him and all his quirks and flaws. I missed having his inked up arms around me. I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers in his wet hair.

Tyler breaks the kiss, but adds a soft kiss to my nose and smiles.

The locker room erupts. All the players start cheering Tyler on.

"Yeah, Segs!" I hear Jordie call to Tyler.

Tyler laughs at Jordie as he wraps his arms around my lower back and hugs me.

I look into his eyes and put my head against Tyler's chest. His heart felt like it was going to beat its way out of his ribs. I let go of Tyler's hair that I forgot I was grabbing onto.

I felt Tyler look down at me and kiss the top of my head.

I pull away from his arms and everything comes back into my focus. The girl who was in Tyler's stall is no where to be seen, and frankly, I don't care about where she went. I just showed that bitch who Tyler really wants to be with.

Spezza walks by and hits Tyler on the back. When Spezza gets behind me, he starts making kissy faces and smiles at Tyler.

Tyler shakes his head at Spezza. "Hey, giggles, why don't ya laugh for us? We'll see who's getting teased, then." Tyler yells over my head, literally.

I look back at Jason. "Jase, I've always wondered why they call you giggles. Mind explaining?" I ask as I turn around so that my back was against Tyler's front.

Jason just smiles at me. "You'll have to earn it, Braelynn. I don't just laugh at anything." He says as he looks up at Tyler and walks out of the locker room.

Roussel walks back into the locker room and sees me up against Tyler. "Whoa, what'd I miss here?" He asked as he made his way over to his stall.

Klingberg was the one to answer. "Just a bit of PDA. Nothing special. Well, Seggy won back the girl." He says as he buttons his dress shirt.

Roussel looks over at Tyler and smiles. "Not a surprise."

Tyler rolls his eyes. "At least I'm not a man whore with my French accent." He turns to look at me. "Let me finished getting dressed, and we'll go."

Antoine fakes an offended look. "I'm not a man whore, for your information. I'm a womanizer. It's a more sophisticated label."

Tyler laughs. "Neither is better than the other."

I laugh as Tyler makes his way and turn to find Lacey. I finally find her, but she isn't alone. She'a being lead out of the locker room by no other than Jamie Benn. I laugh as I see her walk beside him gladly.

Lacey's grasping Jamie's hand, which dwarfs hers, and willingly walks with Jamie. I don't bother to ask where she's going, only because I know Jamie will take care of her.

Tyler snaps me back into focus by putting his hand on my lower back to escort me out towards the parking garage.

~~~

Tyler parks in the garage of a house I've never seen before, and gets out of the car. He walks over to my side of the car to help me out.

I take his hand he offers. When I'm standing up fully, Tyler pulls me into his body, dropping my hand and moves his hands to my ass.

I gasp at the roughness of his actions, but I go with them. I jump up to wrap my legs around his waist and he connects his lips with mine again. He manages to find the door handle while still keeping me held up against him. He doesn't break the kiss or hesistate. Instead, he sets me down on the couch. He kisses from the side of my mouth, to my jaw, and stops at my neck due to the jersey blocking his path. He gently nips at the skin exposed just below my neck.

I run my right hand through his hair and my left lays over his shoulder and on his back.

Tyler's hands are fumbling with the hem of my shirt as he kisses my neck. He finally grab enough of the jersey to pull it over my head. He lets out a groan when he sees that I'm wearing a shirt underneath the jersey.

I laugh at his childlike reaction, and move to take the shirt off leaving me in just a bra.

Tyler smirks at me and leans back down to pick up from where he left off at. He runs his thumb up my side to my boobs which gives me goosebumps. He starts kissing the exposed part of my boobs.

I wrap my legs back around Tyler's waste, hoping he's take the hint of me wanting to go into his room.

Tyler doesn't get the hint. Instead he keeps kissing and nipping at my skin. "Tyler." I half moan as he nips a piece of my skin on my neck.

"Hmm?" Tyler answers, sending a vibration throughout my body.

"Your room." I say as I run my left hand down his still hidden abs.

Tyler picks me up and continues to kiss me. He walks up the stairs and into his room. He lays me down on his bed and hovers over me.

I pull on the lapels of his suit and mumble into the kiss, "We're gonna have to do something about this." I start to pull the jacket off of his shoulders.

Tyler shifts to get the jacket off and he throws it on the ground.

I start undoing his shirt as he slips two fingers In the waistband of my leggings.

Tyle pulls down my leggings as I finish unbuttoning his shirt.

I slip the shirt off his arms and pause to admire the tattoos he has.

Tyler puts his hands back down by my hips, and he starts to grind his hips on mine.

I can feel him getting excited up against my thigh. I run my hand down his sculpted core, and stop as I reach his belt. I slow start undoing it just to tease him.

Tyler lets out a throaty moan as I tease him. He bits my bottom lip inbetween kisses, which he knows drives me crazy.

The bed suddenly dents down under extra weight that was added onto it. Marshall starts licking Tyler's face, wanting to show his love, too.

I can't help but laugh. "Wow, major cock block there, Marsh."

Marshall stops licking Tyler and barks at me.

Tyler tried to swat Marshall away, but fails miserably. "Damn it, Marshall. You're suppose to help daddy win the girl over, then leave daddy and the girl alone."

I roll my eyes. "So Marshall's your chick magnet?" I ask Tyler with an eyebrow raised. "Cause if he is-" I stop mid sentence.

Tyler looks down at me, confused.

I get up off the bed and pull my leggings up. "Tyler, I need to you take me home." I say as I rush out his door and back down into his living room.

Tyler follows me out of the room after me. "Why?" His voice sounds kind hurt.

I shake my head. "I.." I shake my head as I reach for my shirt and my Seguin jersey.

Tyler walks down the stairs, and up to me. "You what?" He asks, still confused.

I stop messing with the jersey to look up at him," I have a boyfriend. He doesn't know I'm here with you. I need you to take me home."

A look crossed his face that's a mix of disappoint meant and hurt. I try to give him an apologetic smile, but it doesn't work. He runs a hand through his already messed up hair and nods. "Alright. Let me change first and we'll go." Tyler walks off without letting me answer. He walks back up the stairs and into his room. In not even a minute, he walks back out in jeans, a Stars shirt, and one of his "Tyler Seguin" snap backs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's sorta a weird ending, but hope you guys liked it!

Happy New Years Eve everyone! I hope 2017 is a good year for everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 19 12
RIGHT THING WRONG TIME | TYLER SEGUIN originally posted on tumblr @baevillier (2021) summary: Y/N's sister, has been dating dallas stars hockey playe...
181K 2.9K 68
[COMPLETED] Because of a stupid hook up with the Dallas Stars Forward Tyler Seguin. Keya Grayston's plans was compromised. She got pregnant. She was...
12.7K 143 62
Chloe Moseley is slightly obsessed with hockey, more specifically, The Dallas Stars, even more specifically, Tyler Seguin. What happens when her hiji...
458K 7.2K 50
Meet Jamie Benn's bestfriend, a green eyed, blonde haired, Dallas star journalist, Nicola. Nicola has a really low tolerance when it comes to immatur...