WILD LOVE-Joe Sugg

Galing kay fuxk_moonlight

Evie Minxs lives in California, She has 2 best friends Caspar Lee and Zoe Sugg. Evie decides to take a long t... Higit pa

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}

{23}

491 16 3
Galing kay fuxk_moonlight

*WARNING SMUT*

9am..

Evie's P.O.V:-

I woke up to the alarm, I finished packing my stuff, and Joe slowly got out of bed. He decided to shower, this morning I felt a bit sick but apart from that everything is okay.

I got changed into comfy clothing, I had over sized black shirt on and put shorts on underneath you couldn't see them at all. I put my over sized jumper on top that went just above my knees and I Wacker my hair in a messy bun and gathered our stuff together.

Joe came out the bathroom in Joggers and a white top and a hoodie in his hands.

"Gosh Evie you look hot" Joe said.

I blushed a little.

"Thanks" I said.

"Let's get going" he said.

We ordered a uber and it took us to the airport we paid the driver and headed to get breakfast.

"2 coffees please" Joe ordered.

We paid and left to sit on the benches.

"Thank you" I spilled.

"What for?" He asked.

"Everything" I said.

"Welcome" he said.

He kissed my cheek and drank his coffee.

We headed to our flight, we was on a 13 hour flight. Great.... Its going to be fun.

Joe's P.O.V:-

We got on the plane and this plane was really fancy I only had been on this type of plane once and that was on tour, it looked awesome.

(Like this)

When I looked at the little areas in the plane I realised how big it was how are they meant to fit rooms on a plane, but I guess Its a good thing that mine and Evie's seats are together as we have to be strapped in a bed so we a safe. It will be a blast, I am surely going to tease Evie.

Evie's P.O.V:-

This plane was different, I liked it me and Joe had a little bedroom.

As we walked In, the flight voice came over the voices,

"Please make sure you are strapped in and ready for take off" the attender said.

Me and Joe placed our things on the floor and me and Joe strapped ourselves in the bed, it was weird not doing it to a seat.

"Look it flips up to a sofa" Joe laughs.

"Cool" I said.

"Oh wow we have our own little bathroom" Joe said pointing to it.

I nodded.

We took off and we have been on here about 2 hours watching TV.

"This us pretty cool" I said.

"It is when we have a bed" Joe smirked.

I smiled and cuddled up to him.

I yawned. "Someone's tiered" Joe laughed.

I nodded. "I am" I said.

I turned around in a spooning position, and I felt a big Bludge underneath me near my ass. I moved slightly and touched it realising it was in Joes trousers I looked. Up to him and he was smirking and blushing.

"Oh my god Joe" I moaned.

"I cant help it" he said.

We both fell asleep.

6 hours later.....

Joe's P.O.V:-

I woke up to see Evie on her phone playing a game, she looked peaceful, I slid my hand around her inner thigh, she quickly looked at me in shock,

"Sorry you scared me" she mumbled.

"Sorry" I said, she smiled.

I got up and stretched a little.

"I am going toilet" I said walking off I saw a instant grin on her face.

I opened the door to get in and closed it behind me and unzipped my trousers when I heard Evie open up the door and it kind of made me jump.

"BOO" she shouted.

"You did actually scare me then, and be quiet we are on a plane don't forget" I said.

"What if we shut up and do something fun" she said.

"Like what? Were on a plane" I said.

Loads of things flowed through my Brain, especially dirty minded things, I didn't think she would want to do anything on a plane until today and right now.

"This" she said.

She dragged me in and kissed me, I replied back with a more passionate kiss but leading them down her neck.

"What are you hoping from this?" I asked taking off my shirt.

"Just you" she bit her lip.

We moved closer to the bed, she slid her shirt off and she was left in her underwear and I was In my joggers.

"Are we actually doing this on a plane?" She whispered.

"You Implied it So I am going to give it to you" I smirked.

I kissed her but sliding my tongue in for entrance it then made way to a big make out session.

"Love you" I mumbled.

"Love you too" she said.

I kissed her down her neck while wrapping my arms around her top a half and slid off her bra.

"What if we get caught?" She asked.

"Then it would be funny but we won't I locked our door" I said.

I leaned ontop of her.

"Have you got condoms?" She asked.

"Oh shit no there in the suitcase" I said.

"JOSEPH SUGG" she teased knowing I now brought condoms on the trip.

"What you have to be  prepared" I smirked.

"Oh god, luckily I have some" she smirked.

"OI says the one who bashed me because I got some for this" I mocked.

She laughed as I placed kisses on her body.

We soon was naked.

"You sure?" I asked asking for entrance.

She nodded.

I thrusted into her, she lingered her hands through my hair and on my chest as we got closer, her hair flowed down her body, I just love her.

"J-Joe" she moaned.

"Shushhhh anyone can hear us" I smirked.

"I c-cant h-help it" she stuttered when she moaned.

I went faster making her want to scream but I told her to shush as having sex on a plane will not go down well.

"Evie" I moaned as we both came.

I took off the condom and placed it in the bin near the toilet, I looked back to see Evie getting her underwear back on and her top.

"That was awesome" she said as she took her hand near my V line.

"Don't tease" I moaned as she touched my length.

"Sex on a plane ummm we should do it again some time" she smirked.

"Sure" I grinned not taking no for an answer.

We both watched movies and had an extra hour sleep as we now have a hour before landing.

"Let's get our shoes and stuff on as we gave a hour before landing" I suggested.

She nodded.

We both got changed and cleaned everything up,

"I'm hungry" she moaned rubbing her stomach.

"I'll get you some" I said.

I walked out and ordered us both a sandwich and we both ate it and we strapped in before Landing.

Evie seemed really happy to see California again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.6K 104 24
You have been the best of friends with Joe for as long as you can remember. you then decide that your going to move to London with joe. When you move...
11.6K 304 26
What if we knew what happened behind the lens? What if we knew what happened behind that very camera? Will we still label them as the 'cutest couple...
16.1K 338 33
When Izzy Jones moves from South Africa to Finally meet Zoe Sugg things don't go all to plan. Instead of Izzy and Zoe moving to Brighton together Zoe...
12.1K 452 39
*A LOT OF CRINGE. I wrote this when I was young and dumb. Read at your own risk.* Emma was a 22 year old, who moves to London with her best friend T...