My Guardian Dragon

By Supermaxywaxy

This is an Avengers/ HTTYD crossover. It's also an x reader. Y/n is Hiccup's twin sister. She woke up in a f... More

Prologue
"Back Up" ▫️ Chapter 1
Shrinking▫️Chapter 2
Drawings▫️Chapter 3
Tell me▫️chapter 4
Life to the fullest▫️Chapter 5
Lessons▫️Chapter 6
Toast▫️Chapter 7
Taking sides▫️ Chapter 8
ROAR!!!▫️ Chapter 9
Temper▫️ Chapter 10
Hydra▫️ Chapter 12
Screams▫️ Chapter 13
Super sorry
Astrid?▫️ Chapter 14
Friends▫️ Chapter 15
Choosing
Actually....
Late
QUESTION
Ruffnut! Tuffnut!▫️ Chapter 16
WOOOOO THANK YOU!!!
Blank▫️ Chapter 17
Hiccup▫️ Chapter 18
Birthday▫️Chapter 20
Riddles▫️ Chapter 21
Earth▫️ Chapter 22
Asgard▫️ Chapter 23
Tagged
Y/N!!!▫️ Chapter 24
Hugs▫️Chapter 25
Stuck
Winner
Betrayal~Chapter 26
Flying▫️ Chapter 27
Pinky Promise▫️ Chapter 28
D/n
Short▫️ Chapter 29
ADVICE PLEASE
Babies~Chapter 30
Play pen~Chapter 31
Useful~Chapter 32
Ocean~Chapter 33
Chase~Chapter 34
Portal~Chapter 35
Happy Mothers Day!
Nightmare~Chapter 36
Wake Up!~ Chapter 37
True Viking~ Chapter 38
Leaving~ Chapter 39
Instagram
Fourth of July!
Home~Chapter 40

No!▫️ Chapter 19

5.6K 178 7
By Supermaxywaxy

(Sorry it's late. Also, I had no ideas and asked my friend, who wrote this whole chapter! So thank mannysmile! I owe this to them!)

~Hiccup's POV~

I began sprinting towards the others, brimming with happiness. I kept running until I spotted my mom. "Mom!" I said coming to a stop before her "woah there hiccup what is it?"

"Mom! Mom, it's her! Th-there's a way to get her,to get all of them back!" I said panting slightly. She stood there staring at me like I was crazy and right now, I wouldn't deny it.

"What? Ok, hiccup start over i didn't quite get that." I explained to her what had just happened before running towards the others. I had finally gathered snotlout, fishlegs, my Mother, and gobber.

"Why am I here?" snotlout questioned "I'm getting to that" I said before pulling out the book. "What's that?" snotlout asked "If you let me talk maybe i'd tell you" I growled slightly frustrated.

"well then, tell us!" snotlout yelled. I rubbed my temples, "ok, I called you all out here today to address a problem, and a potential solution." I flipped through the pages of the book before continuing.

"The problem being, the disappearance of...my sister Y/N, astrid, and both tuffnut and ruffnut. The solution," I revealed the page I was reading "is this".

~3rd POV~

Everyone gasped slightly, "Hiccup, where did you get that?" Valka asked her son "that's not important right now mom, this may be-"

"No Hiccup! I forbid you from using anything from that book!"
"But mom! We could get everyone back this" He pointed at the book,

"this could be the answer"

"Hiccup, I am your mother and you will obey"

"But!"

"No, buts"

~Valka's POV~

'I can't let it happen twice', I thought to myself, shuddering at the memory 'I will not lose anymore family to that book, never'

~Hiccups POV~

'How can she say that?' I thought to myself before storming off. I heard her calling for me but ignored it. If she won't help then I'll just do it myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.6K 24
Hiccup never thought he would ever have a sibling, especially a SISTER! But all that is about to change on one faithful night, his life is about to t...
97.5K 2K 50
YN Haddock is the younger sister Hiccup by 2 years. Unlike her brother YN is aggressive. She and her brother share Compassion, adventure, and a love...
73K 2.1K 18
ᯐ 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 ( 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙾𝙽 𝟸 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 �...
155K 4.1K 28
How To Train Your Dragon belong to DreamWorks. Warning ⚠️ If you haven't watched Dreamworks Dragons 1, 2, and Gift of the Night Fury, spoiler. Kind...