Deal With It

By Aysha07

Tyler Lawson. The hottie in town. The "bad boy". My best friend's brother. The guy I absolutely despised. Eve... More

Deal With It
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
epilogue
author's note

twenty five

3.4K 106 7
By Aysha07

Hey guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I'm going to wish you a Happy New Year in advance! Gosh, 2013 flew by! Regardless of that I hope 2014 is an amazing year for you all :*

This chapter is dedicated to Shaz4ever

Enjoy!

Chapter 25

Arissa's POV

Everything felt perfect. I loved him. He loved me. Nothing could ruin this for me.

I was unable to remove the silly grin that had formed on my face as I stared into Tyler's eyes. My hand was still resting on his cheek and he pulled in for another kiss when we were cut off.

"Move along, kids!" the instructor shouted from beneath us, startling me and making me lose my footing. I managed to grip a rock on my way down and an amused Tyler followed me down, except he didn't have to fall to reach me.

"I can't do this! I hate it!" I complained, shoving him away. He chuckled and lowered himself a bit more, so that his head was at the level of my knees. "What are you doing?" I asked, frowning at him for making me do this stupid activity in the first place.

"Helping you," he smiled up at me. He placed his hand below my bottom, giving me a boost and some much needed support. We continued like this until I was almost at the top. I didn't dare look down throughout the climb.

"You can stop now," I told him. This far was enough for me. Rock climbing wasn't something I particularly enjoyed although today had been far better than any other time I had tried. All thanks to Tyler.

"I don't want to, the view is incredible."

I looked down at him and shook my head as he winked. I couldn't stop myself from taking a glance further down and instantly regretted it. I felt nauseous at how far from the ground I was, quickly shutting my eyes and stupidly using my hands to cover them. "Why have you taken your hands off?" Tyler urgently shouted.

It was too late because, once again, I was shrieking as I scraped my nails against the wall, trying to hold onto something. Tyler easily stretched his arm out and gripped my hand. This was so cliché.

"I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die," I chanted and Tyler laughed at my state.

"Baby girl, you're wearing a harness. Nothing will happen to you." My cheeks flamed with embarrassment at my ridiculous outburst. His arm flexed as he pulled me up and I quickly held on to the rocks. "And anyway, you've got me," he whispered, his breath tickling my ear.

His arm snaked around my waist and he held me close to his chest. "Let go," he ordered. I kept my eyes shut and shook my head, not wanting a repeat of what had just happened. "Don't you trust me?" he asked. I bit my lip and quickly let go, resting my hands on his chest since I didn't know where else to put them. I sensed when he let go because I could feel my feet dangling in the air.

I hadn't even realised when my feet had touched the ground and the harness was removed, since I was enjoying being in the comfort of Tyler's arms.

-

"I'm never doing that again. Ne-ver," I emphasised as I stood outside the car.

"That's a shame, I had a great time," he smirked, moving a strand of hair away from my face.

"Of course you did! You got to watch me fall, laugh at me and stare at my butt!" I huffed angrily.

"I do like looking at your ass," he winked and squeezed it, knowing it would irritate me immensely. I slapped his hand off.

"You have got to stop doing that!"

"Don't pretend that you don't like it," he teased, doing it again.

"I don't," I said. "Now unlock this door."

"Not until you tell me you like it," he shrugged, swinging the keys around his finger.

"I'm not saying it, now open the damn door!" I barked. I tried to snatch the keys from him but he lifted them up, trying to get me to jump for them. Not going to happen. I crossed my arms and leaned against the car, not saying a word.

"Still waiting," he said after a minute of tapping his foot against the concrete ground.

"Fine," I sighed, "I like it."

"Like what?"

I felt so awkward.

"I like when you squeeze my butt now unlock the door please and thank you," the embarrassing words tumbled out of my mouth in a hurry. It was barely understandable.

Tyler cupped his hand around his ear and leaned in. "What was that?"

I bit the inside of my cheek, stopping myself from yelling again. "I like when you squeeze my butt, you jerk," I said through gritted teeth.

Tyler swiftly turned me around so I was facing the car and rested his chin on my shoulder. His hand reached for my bottom and he pinched it again, applying more pressure this time. "You mean like this?" he questioned. He then brought his hand up and moved all my hair to one side, nearing his soft lips to my neck. He pressed them down and planted gentle kisses which soon became harsher.

Unexpectedly he nipped the skin and began to suck, releasing a moan from my tender lips. Just when my enjoyment was at its peak I heard the click of the car being unlocked and Tyler moved away. He ran his fingers across the sensitive skin and I slightly flinched. Without saying another word, he walked around and entered the car. I did the same.

I opened the mirror before me and gasped when I saw the hickey that Tyler had purposely left on my neck. I examined the red mark that had already formed and reached in my bag for some concealer.

"Don't," Tyler grasped my hand. "I love this look on you." My whole face was blazing but he simply smirked before starting the car up.

"I get to choose what to do now," I said and Tyler nodded his head in agreement. "Ice-skating," I beamed. It was one of my favourite things to do.

"I hate it," he snorted.

I folded my arms and glared at him. "I bet you're crap at it."

He raised his eyebrow in a challenging way and gave in. "Ice-skating it is."

-

Tyler was sat beside me, waiting for me to securely tie my shoes up. "You any good?" he asked, probably feeling intimidated already.

"I'm amazing," I boasted in an attempt to unnerve him. I stood up and made my way to the rink. Tyler followed.

"Ladies first," he held his arm out and I began to skate, leaving him watching. I stopped mid-way and gestured for him to come over. He nervously smiled and placed one foot on the ice. Then the next. He was a few steps in when he lost his balance and fell forwards, instinctively holding his hands out to prevent his face from receiving any damage.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop my laughter. When I reached him he held his hand up, signalling for me not to help, and got up himself. "I'm okay," he sighed.

"Maybe it's my turn to help," I spoke and clutched his cold hand in my own. I began to skate, slower than usual, and when I looked back Tyler was smiling happily. Hm, maybe it didn't hurt his ego.

I was so lost in the skating that I didn't realise when Tyler had let go and made his way to the side of the rink, his eyes not moving from me. I waved at him cheerily before continuing doing what I loved.

-

Tyler's POV

Arissa was literally dancing on the ice; her moves were so flowy and gentle, she made this beautiful display look extremely effortless.

She was right on the opposite side of the rink when she slipped and fell roughly onto the ice. I speedily skated in her direction and towered above her. The few people present there had gathered around to see if she was okay. She was rubbing her ankle and a frown was visible on her pretty face. She looked at me and the frown transformed into a shocked expression.

"How did you—" she pointed towards where I had been standing when I watched her. "—But you can't even skate!" she said irritably, slightly confused too. "Or can you?" Realisation dawned upon her and she lifted herself up. "You can skate, you liar!" she pounded my chest.

"You got me," I held my hands up in surrender and we both laughed.

"You're such an idiot! Why?"

"I mean, it was completely beneficial for me," I started. I placed my hands on her hips and carried on. "Firstly, you helped me skate and then I got to watch you. I love seeing you smile," I poked her cheek and admitted, making her blush.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time, it was only 4pm. I was about to put it away when I noticed a text message from Heidi so I clicked on it. It was probably nothing important.

*Tyler please come home quickly! Dad just got here.*

I almost dropped my phone after reading the last four words. What the hell was that man doing at my house? Sensing the panic my sister was feeling, I raced out of the place.

Sorry for taking a little longer to upload, I had writers block :'(

Vote and comment please xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 12.8K 53
~"What have that bag ever done to you?" I feel someone touch my shoulder. My instinct took over, I spin around and gave a circle kick. Tyler dogged...
20.9K 1.4K 31
Tyler Hart has made a lot of mistakes in his life, but he never claimed to be a good person. He gave up that idea years ago. He steals, cheats, lies...
271K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...