Dirty little secret

By Panda_Queen115

Elsa the secret daughter of north learned of this and basically went on a search. After finding him, a mister... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
NOT AN UPDATE
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
the wedding and a happy end!

Dirty little secret

11.9K 155 19
By Panda_Queen115

My name is elsa.

My parents died while on a trip in the middle of the sea. I'm not exactly normal... I'm human... but I was born with powers. I am able to control ice and snow.

I have a little sister by the name of Anna. she has strawberry red hair and green eyes. She is a wild one. and although I've been locked up from her for the 14 years I've been alive, when we were able to see each other, I hurt her. which is why I'm locked away.

When we finally opened up the gates on my coronation day. I lost control of my powers when my sister demanded I let her marry a boy she met that night. after I said no she caused a big scene and let's just say I ended up running away and currently I'm living on a mountain.

Well it's been two years since that happened. and whats worse. I've learned I'm not really a princess or queen. I'm not even sisters with Anna. I am the daughter of north. otherwise known as Santa.

I figured it out when I was searching through my 'mother' and 'father's' files and my own. I mean that would explain why I don't look anything like them. I have white cream blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Also, since I'm living on top of a mountain in an ice castle, it got lonely. so I wrote a letter to my dad north. And this is the story. who knew I was a dirty little secret to everyone.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Okay so I've decided to write an elsa x jack fan fiction. I like them as a couple because they are so similar and cute. this will give away A LOT of the movies Frozen and Rise of the Guardians.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 179 34
During a mission in Pitch's lair, the guardians find a girl. She was being kept prisoner but why? What did Pitch want with her? Can Jack gain her tru...
30.6K 611 23
What if Hans decided he didn't want to kill Elsa? What if he thought she was powerful--powerful enough for him to eventually control her? What if Kri...
263K 7.2K 32
A story of Elsa, the heir of Arendelle, and her personal guardian, Jack Frost, and how he melted queen's frozen heart. Disclaimer: I do not own Froze...
50.1K 1.5K 50
In a far away kingdom called Arendelle was born a girl that was called princess Elisabeth Rose Winters or Elsa, Elsa was born with ice magic so great...