Revelations X Klaus Mikaelson

By EricaLouise21

[Book 2] [Sequel to Rekindle] Lilly Marie Mikaelson. Mother to Phoebe Anne Mikaelson and their little miracle... More

01; New home
02; Atticus and Aemiliana
03; Losing her
04; Emotional Day
05; Surprise Memories
06; Getting her Back
07; Full Potential
09; Aemiliana Mikaelson
10; Christmas Surprise
11; Reunion
12; Lucky Woman
13; Overprotective Fool
14; What she doing here?
A/N
A/N MUST READ

08; Two Surpises

7.8K 245 54
By EricaLouise21

Lilly

As I came to a stop at the trail, I jumped out of the car. "Aright, you wanker! I know you're out there somewhere!" I shouted, as the others got out the cars.

"DADDY DEAREST!" I shouted again, but he didn't appear. "I don't think he's here Lilly" Atticus spoke making me look at him.

"Oh, he's here alright" I grumbled before walking over to the trail. "You really want to take me walking into a muddy trail, when I have heels on" Bekah complained as they all followed me.

"I'm not dragging you Bekah" I pointed out, not bothered to listen to her complain anymore.

"If he was here, love, he would have heard you and came to see what was wrong. Even though they gave you up, he wouldn't just ignore you, when you're shouting for him" Nik spoke up making me sigh.

"I want answers" I told him, just as I pushed a branch out of my way, revealing a wide-open space.

Stepping further into the clearing, I was hoping to find my parents stood there, but there was nothing.

I looked around, before I felt myself deflate. I just wanted my answers, and by the looks of it, I wasn't getting them anytime soon.

I looked at Nik, who had just stepped behind me, hugging my back to his chest, and a comforting smile on his face.

"Come on love. It's been a long day" He whispered, kissing my forehead. I sighed, but nodded.

After today I was definitely ready for a nice soak in the bath, and my bed; snuggled up with my husband.

As we all went to head back to the cars, Atticus stopped us. "Wait!" He called before rushing over to a broken tree stump, and picking up a piece of white paper off the floor.

"It's addressed to us" He spoke looking at me, making me rush over to him and snatch the piece of paper out of his hand, which had 'Atticus and Aemiliana' wrote on the front of it.

I looked at my brother before opening it, letting a photo drop out onto the floor, which he picked up.

I looked over at it, letting my jaw drop as my eyes landed on the family photo of me, Atticus, and our parents.

Taking a deep I started to read the letter.

Atticus, Aemiliana,

I'm sorry we're not here to explain everything to you, but it's not time yet.

I promise you my children, that your answers will come soon, but right now, there's something that we need to do.

What I can tell you is, that making you both newborns and giving you away to random families, was the hardest thing we have ever had to do, and that includes bringing you both up.

Believe it or not, but you both wasn't the easiest children to bring up. Aemiliana was the hardest though, and as I've heard from your father, you haven't changed, which is nice to know.

Atticus, you were the one who kept Aemiliana happy, you protected her like any other brother would, the bond between you both was so strong, that nothing could break it.

You would argue with eachother for hours, but then you'd make up and act like nothing happened.

I truly hope that hasn't changed, and that you are as close now, now that you've been reunited.

We will see eachother again, I promise. I need to have my children in my arms once again.

Remember we love you both, and we always have.

Love always, your mother and father x

Once I finished reading the letter, I huffed. "Of course, I had to be the hardest" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Well, it's not exactly like you're the easiest person to live with, Aemiliana" Atticus sassed making me glare at him.

"I am perfectly fine to live with" I told him before looking at the rest of the family. "Aren't I guys?" I asked but noticed they was looking anywhere but at us, pretending not to hear us.

"See" Atticus laughed, and like the adult I am, I turned around and pushed him away from me.

"Whatever. Can we go home now please?" I grumbled. I'm not that hard to live with, am I?

"Come on" Nik spoke up, smiling at me, as he stood next to Phoebe. I nodded as I joined them both, before we all rushed back to the cars.

"Here" Atticus spoke, handing something to me, as I sat in the passenger seat, since I made Nik drive back.

As I looked to see what he put in my hand, I noticed it was the picture of us all. "Don't you want it?" I asked him shocked.

"I'm a guy. I don't do the whole sentimental rubbish" He reminded me, making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever you say little boy" I joked, earning a laugh from Nik, Phoebe and Henrik.

"Are we all buckled up?" Nik asked, making me raise my eyebrows. "Since when are you bothered if we're buckled up or not?" I asked him.

"Since I have my pregnant wife, and children in the car with me" He smiled at me, but it grew when we heard Henrik snort. "I feel the love brother"

I looked into Nik's eyes and smiled. This was my family, no matter how fucked up we can get.

I pecked Nik on his lips. "Get driving daddy" I winked at him, before sitting back in my seat.

"Eugh! I did not need to hear that" Phoebe spoke, sounding grossed out, making me chuckle.

I loved having my daughter with me, again. But what makes it even better, is looking at her now, seeing the huge smile, and the happiness that shined brightly in her eyes.

Knowing she's happy, makes me happy.

There's still a little guilt there, but I think with all that's been going on today, she hasn't had time to even think about it.

"I read something interesting today" Nik spoke up, making us all look at him confused.

"What?" Henrik asked. "My bank statement" Nik stated making me cough, and quickly turn my head to look out of the passenger window.

"What about it?" Atticus asked him.

"I was sat in my study and decided to check my account. Now imagine my surprise, as I sat and watched as someone used my card and spent the money" He mused making my lips twitch.

"Well where was your card?" I asked, once I knew I wouldn't give myself away. "I thought it was in my wallet, but as I checked it had gone... Now my guess is that it's sat in your purse at home, and the money that was spent, was what paid for yours and Phoebes shopping spree" He winked at me making me burst out laughing.

"Okay, I admit, I took it. But come on, seriously, a wife has the given right to spend her husband's money, every now and again" I pointed out making him chuckle.

He rolled his eyes. "Why didn't you use your card? It's the same account" He laughed making me huff.

"Where's the fun in that?" I asked raising my eyebrows, making him shake his head in amusement.

"I've decided to buy a new car" I decided to tell him now, since he seemed in a good mood.

"Excuse me?" Nik asked raising his eyebrows at me, before turning his attention back on the road.

"Me and Phoebe was talking-" I started, only to be cut off by my daughter. "Oh, don't bring me into this. I'm completely innocent in this whole thing, daddy" Phoebe interrupted making me roll my eyes at her, she had to pull the daddy card.

And as I looked at Nik, I shook my head noticing it worked. Nik was smiling at her, before looking at me, raising his eyebrows.

So she gets out of it and I don't? Rolling my eyes I came up with a good enough excuse. "I realised that I won't always be able to drive the Range Rover when I want to, so I decided to just buy my own" I explained, making him chuckle.

"A white one, with blacked out windows" I added, making him laugh louder, before he looked at me amused.

"You've got it all figured out haven't you" Nik asked, making me nod. "Yep"

"We'll go and get you one tomorrow" He winked at me, making me smile widely and kiss him on his cheek, as he started driving down the driveway towards the mansion.

I was looking forward to jumping in a nice bubble bath, before I went to bed but as we got out of the cars, Elijah spoke up, making me have to put my plans on hold.

"I think we have a lot to talk about" All of us groaned, me been the loudest.

"Can this not wait until tomorrow? I've had a life changing day" I complained, trying to come up with a way to get out of it.

"Which is what we need to talk about. No complaining. I expect everyone in the seating room in 20 minutes" He ordered, before heading inside.

"When did he become so bossy?" I grumbled, as I walked inside the house, and up the stairs.

No way was I going to sit and have a family meeting, smelling and feeling disgusting.

Instead of therelaxing bubble bath I had planned for tonight, I ended up getting a quickshower, before getting changed into a red crushed velour tracksuit, and someblack bootie slippers.

After towel drying my hair and shoving it up in a bun, I made my way downstairs and into the seating room, where everyone was.

"I said 20 not 30 minutes, Lilly" Lijah' stated as I walked in, making me roll my eyes. "I'm pregnant Lijah', cut me some slack" I grumbled before plonking myself on the couch next to Nik, who wrapped his arm around me.

'You feel all cuddly' Nik sent me through our bond, making me roll my eyes, but smile widely.

"Okay, now that everyone's here, let's begin" Lijah' started but, Kol spoke up before he could continue.

"What is the meaning of this meeting, Brother?" Lijah snapped his head towards Kol, sending him a glare, annoyed for him interrupting.

"If you had let me finished, you would have found out" Lijah snapped, before looking back at us all.

"As I was going to say, the events of today have lead us all to have more questions than we do answers" I rolled my eyes.

"Way to point out the obvious" I mumbled under my breath, earning a nip to my neck, from Nik's teeth.

I snapped my head towards him, sending him a small glare.

Elijah looked over at me and Atticus. "How are you both coping with all of this?" I snorted.

"Give us time to process everything. We've not long just found out that we're not just vampires with magic, we're also god damn werewolves" I grumbled, making everyone raise their eyebrows at me.

"Gotta admit, you're one beautiful werewolf" Nik whispered in my ear, making my eyebrows shoot up to my hairline.

"What did I look like anyway?" I asked, curious myself. "You have a big mass of white fur, and these beautiful, big, blue bright eyes" Nik explained, making my smile grow wider.

"Nice to know I can still look good as a wolf" I spoke up making everyone laugh and roll their eyes.

"I looked better" Atticus joked making me chuckle.

"I remember, you had boring black fur and bright blue eyes. So not as good as me" I sassed, making him grumble something under his breath, but I ignored him.

He's such a sore loser.

"What are you both wanting to do about your parents?" Elijah asked bringing us back to the point of the meeting.

"What are we supposed to do? We only get our memories when they're literally thrown at us, and our parents don't want to speak to us until they do something. There's nothing we can do, Elijah" Atticus pointed out, with me nodding in agreement.

"Plus, we haven't found anything on the Luna family, so my guess is that they've hidden it all, and they'll only reveal things when they want to" I added, making him nod, giving us both a look of sympathy.

"Okay, does anyone have anything else to say?" He asked making me sigh. All he called this meeting for, was to see how we was coping with it, and what we wanted to do. Couldn't he have asked us tomorrow?!

"Nope? Good. Then I'm going to bed" I spoke up standing up off the couch making my way out the room and upstairs to mine and Nik's room.

I wanted to be alone for a while. I didn't want to be questioned about how I feel about everything, because the truth was, I didn't know how I felt.

My parents gave us away, even if they admitted that it was the hardest thing they've ever done, it still hurt to know that they knew that one day, they'd have to make us newborns again and give us away.

Why isn't it time yet? Why can't they give me answers? Answers I very well deserve.

Sighing to myself, I laid down on the bed, with my hand on my stomach, as I listened into the baby's heartbeat, but it didn't sound right.

As I concentrated on listening to the heartbeat, my jaw dropped. No way!

Tears sprung into my eyes, before I quickly rushed back downstairs, into the seating room where everyone was still sat, and ran over to Nik and jumping on his lap.

Once he spotted the tears in my eyes he became concerned. "Lilly? What's wrong?" He asked wiping my tears away, but I simply rolled my eyes, and grabbed his hand, placing it on my stomach.

I could feel everyone watching us, but I wasn't bothered, I was more bothered about Nik.

"Listen" I instructed, making him raise his eyebrows, but he did as he was told.

Once he heard what I heard his eyes grew wide, and his jaw dropped, and tears pooled in his eyes.

Yes, Niklaus Mikaelson, had tears in his eyes.

"Is that..." Atticus trailed off. "Twins" Nik whispered staring at me with so much love, that I couldn't help but press my lips against his for a deep kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 10.2K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...
81.9K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
224K 5.7K 38
Tyra Forbes moves to mystic falls after her parents die. She moves in with her aunt liz and her cousin Caroline, she is keeping a secret from both of...
3.8M 97K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...