Guns and Rosesβœ”

By _aleesuhhh

NOT EDITEDπŸ”ž __ "You're just a girl, Andrea! Girls are weak, they bitch at everything, and you can never hand... More

|01. California Move|
|02. Wing Man|
|03. Day At The Beach|
|04. First Day Of School|
|05. Overprotective Bastard|
|06. Your Choice|
|07. Apology|
|08. Broken Heart|
|09. Pregnant|
|10. Hugs & Kisses|
|11. Mistake|
|12. Troubled|
|13. Date Of Death|
|14. Mourning With Liquor|
|15. I Love You|
|16. That Isn't Love|
|17. Reminder|
|18. Getting Laid|
|19. Bomb|
|20. Killer|
|21. Together Finally|
|22. Dearest Uncle|
|23. Back Off|
|24. Everything Is Fine|
|25. Attack|
|26. Panic|
|27. First Time Together|
|28. Accused|
|29. Victory Babe|
|30. Car Accident|
|31. Vegas|
|32. Dead|
|33. Taking A Break|
|34. Letter|
|35. Questions|
|36. Bullet Wounds|
|37. Visiting Skylar|
|38. Graduation Day|
|39. Night At Rowan's|
|40. Forgiven|
|41. Drunk|
|42. Gang Meet Up|
|43. Breakup|
|44. Positive|
|45. Secret|
|46. Part Two|
|47. Visit From Diane|
|48. Captured|
|49. Torture Video|
|50. Rescuing Andrea|
|51. Checkup|
|53. Traitor|
|54. Worried|
|55. Proposal|
|56. Wedding|
|57. Honeymoon|
|58. Business|
|59. In The Past|
|60. Big News|
|61. He's Back|
|62. Do You Love Her|
|63. You're Having A|
|64. One Month To Go|
|65. Deal Of Birth|
|66. Slip In|
|67. Businesses Around The World|
|68. Munchkins|

|52. I Do|

1.4K 47 15
By _aleesuhhh

^How Rowan attacked Andrea playfully^

Rowan's POV

10:03pm

As I'm sleeping with my Andy, there's a knock at her bedroom door. Seriously, what the fuck do you want? I carefully move Andy's arm off my chest and carefully slide out of bed, trying not to wake her.

I go to the door rubbing my eyes. I try to open it but it doesn't open, I then remember I forgot I locked it when I wanted Andy and I to talk alone without being disrupted.

After unlocking the door, I open it to see all three of my boys standing there smiling.

"What are you smiling for?" I ask them while squinting my eyes a little because of the light.

"Greg told us about the ultrasound picture, and we want to see" Carson asked excitedly and we all shush him.

"Quiet, Andy is sleeping" I look back in the room and see she's still asleep, I close the door shut and look back at the boys.

"Please can we see it?" Tony begged.

"This couldn't have waited until morning?" I ask them and they shake their head no. "Ugh, fine" I dig deep in my pocket and pull out the picture for the boys to see.

I give it to Austin and the boys surround him to look at the picture.

"Awe, I still can't believe you and Andy are going to be parents!" He whispered shouted.

I smile at them and they smile back. "You're going to be great at it Rowan" Austin says.

"How? I was barely ever paying attention in Sex Ed class, instead of learning about it, I was doing it in the bathroom with girls!" I whispered and they shake their heads.

"That's why Andy didn't want to be alone, parenting isn't easy Rowan, Andy is going to depend on you for your help as you are for her. It's a team effort" Tony smiles at me and I thank him.

"And you have us and the gang" Austin says and I thank them.

"Well I'll see you in the morning boys" I take the picture away and put it in my pocket before saying goodnight to the boys and going back in the room.

I lay down next to Andy again and as if on cue, she snuggles into me more and I smile. I love you my Andy.

I fall asleep with her head in the crook of my neck.
_____________
Andrea's POV

12:36am

"Open your legs baby" he says to me and I keep them closed.

"No! Don't you fucking touch me! Stay away from me!" I keep my legs closed.

"That's it! I gave you a choice! Open your fucking legs right now before I force them open! Last chance Andrea!" Pete growled and I don't move, I keep my legs closed and Pete pushes them open.

"No! Get off of me! Stop it!" I scream and fight his attempt to pin my arms down by my wrist.

He slips and pushes himself into me with a groan and started to fuck me hard.

With my arms pinned down, and my legs underneath his, all I could do was scream and cry from how bad it hurt.

I wake up sweating and I feel a hand on my hip, I get out of bed with tears in my eyes and I grab the gun. I lean against the wall crying harder as I aimed the gun to nothing in particular but a figure in the darkness.

"Andy baby, put the gun down" I make eye contact with Rowan and his hands are up in surrender while he slowly came over to me with his hands still in surrender. "For me?" He asked as I panted heavily with sweat on my body.

He comes closer and reaches for the gun.

"Put the gun down Andy...do it for me" he says and grabs the gun slowly as he looks into my eyes. "Do it for me baby..." he says and takes the gun away.

I start to cry harder and Rowan comforts me after dropping the gun on the floor.

"It's okay Andy..." he says kissing my hair.

"I'm sorry Rowan" Rowan wiped away my tears.

"It's okay babe, do you want to talk about it?" He whispered.

"Not really" I said and he nods his head. "Okay, let's go back to sleep" he says about to get up but I pull on his shirt.

"Can we do something else other then sleep?" I ask him and he gives me a flirty look and I laugh at his face.

"Like what?" He says with the flirty look.

I grab his hand and pull myself up along with him. I pull him with me over to the Xbox.

"What do you have in mind babe?" He asked me and I smile, turning on the game.

"We are going to play a shooting game and I'm going to kick your ass when I win" I smile and grab his controller, giving it to him.

"I'm sorry baby but I think it's me who's going to be kicking your ass when I win" he says full of himself.

"You're wasting time lover boy" I said and he grinned. I push past him, hitting my shoulder with his on purpose, going to my side of the bed, I sit down with my legs crossed and the game started.

Rowan turned on my light and sat next to me to wait for the game to start.

Rowan's first player so he went to multi-player and it was one on one.

The game started and we were in some random place apart from each other.

All I had was a pistol and in order to get a new gun, you need to kill the person you're up against to get the money and buy a better gun.

A few minutes passed and we both have better guns but it's 8 to 10. I'm winning.

"I know you're winning but not for long" he says and fired a shot at me from behind.

"You fucking asshole!" I nudge him a little and he chuckled.

"Quick snipe baby!" He says and I start looking for him, making sure he isn't around the next corner.

I soon find him when Rowan gets distracted and I shot him in the head. He was on a high floor.

He looks at me a little mad but he was playing.

I look back at him. "Kiss my ass baby!" I said and blew a kiss.

Rowan starts looking for me and I move somewhere else.

"You don't know how bad I wanna fuck you right now?" I said and smash my lips into his, I start kissing him and he pulls away when he hears a gun go off.

He looks at the screen to see I'm still winning and he's dead. Rowan looks at me and I'm biting my bottom lip with a smile.

"Oh so that's how we are going to play? Dirty?" He asked me and I nod my head still biting my bottom lip.

He smirked and said. "Fine" he drops his controller on the floor and attacks me, pushing me down on the mattress with my hands pinned down, I drop my controller on the floor.

Rowan starts to kiss my lips slowly and I put my legs up to his level (kind of like the girl above with her knees & legs). Rowan lowers his kiss to my collar bone and goes to my stomach but doesn't kiss it. He lifts my shirt up to the bottom of my bra cups and just looks at it for awhile before kissing it sweetly and softly.

"Are you done teasing?" I ask and he comes back up to my lips to brush his against mine softly. "I was done teasing a long time ago Andy" he says and I smile before he starts kissing me again passionately.

Rowan kisses to my neck again and I arch my head back a little to give him more access. I hear someone knock at my door softly and I look at it.

"Don't answer it" he says after pulling away from my neck to speak for a brief second before going back to kissing my neck.

I moan softly, still looking at the door and Rowan tries to distract me by kissing my lips again.

"I gave you a hicky" he says pulling away from me with a grin.

I look at him wide eyed and they knock again. "Well that's a first Mr.Oliver, want to know a secret?" I ask him seductively.

"Always" he flirts.

"You're gonna pay for that" I whisper.

"Pay for that how? Hmm?."

"By getting your pretty ass up to answer the bedroom door" I said and then laugh by how quick his expression changes.

"You'll pay for this later" he says before getting up to answer the bedroom door. I get up to see how big Rowan's hickey is.

I cover the mark with my hair and I smack Rowan's ass hard before sitting back on my bed.

Rowan glares at me and I wink. He opens the door and it's all three man whores standing there with smirks.

"What are you three man whores smirking for?" Rowan asked as they walk into my room.

"We heard gunshots and then shouting and then moaning so we were just wondering what the fuck is going on up here?" Tony asked and I lay down on my stomach.

"We were playing a game and Andy was playing dirty by distracting me" Rowan says coming back over to the bed. He picks up his controller and picks up mine handing me mine before siting down on my bed with his legs crossed together.

"Distracting you how?" Austin asked, raising a eyebrow suspiciously.

Everyone looks at me and Rowan has a grin.

"Is there something I can help you with boys?" I ask with a smile and Rowan lays on his stomach to kiss my lips with a smile.

"Wait, are you to dating again?" Carson asked us with a wide smile.

"Yeah, my baby finally took me back" Rowan smiled and I kiss his cheek.

"Finally! We can finally free ourselves from Rowan's endless bickering on how to get you back" Austin said letting out a breath of relief.

"I guess that just makes it easier for the wedding" Tony says I furrow my eyebrows.

"What wedding? What are you talking about Tony?" I ask and Rowan gives Tony a look.

"Don't-" Rowan says but Tony starts to talk.

"Oh I thought you knew. When a girl gangleader is pregnant with another gangleader child, she has to marry so the child will be in his heir. Like this example, since you're pregnant with Rowan's child, you have to marry him so the child can be in Rowan's heir" Tony says and I look at Rowan confused.

"I have to marry you just because I'm pregnant? Since when did a child have to do with being forced into marriage? Everything is always so fucking twisted with these gangs" I said before standing up.

"Babe, you're not being forced into marriage unless you don't want to do it, don't you want to marry me Andy?" He asked sadly and everyone looks at me waiting for a answer.

I sigh. "It's not that I don't Rowan but it's too soon for all of that. And to me, it doesn't feel right because if you think about it, you need to ask yourself this. Are we marrying each other for love or are we marrying each other just for a child to be apart of your heir?" I ask before leaving my room.

"Baby wait!" Rowan says catching up to me as I walk down the stairs, I need to see Greg.

Rowan pushes me into the downstairs bathroom and after shutting the door and turning on the light, he starts to talk.

"Baby of course it's out of love it's not just for the heir of our kid Andy" he holds both my hands in his.

"I'm not ready for it Rowan, I was raped and you want to already jump in and say I do?" I ask him.

"I know it's a lot to take in baby but, is was going to happen at some point...why not now? It is for love because I do love you Andy, more then words can describe and more then you will ever know" he says looking into my eyes.

"I do" I said and Rowan smiles a little.

"I do too" he said and he leans in to kiss my lips softly and gently, he pulls away a little to speak. "Your not only my Andy but your also going to be my wife" he said and he starts to kiss me again, softly and gently.

Looks like I'm going to be Mrs.Oliver...

A/N Wedding bells are ringing! When Andrea and Rowan were playing the game, I don't know why but I felt like throwing in 'relationship goals' anyway I decided to throw in the heir child thing because it has to do with making both gangs stronger.

And I have a huge SURPRISE that's coming up...but not right now maybe in a month or two or something (in the story month or two, don't mean for real two months from now...God no and the surprise ISN'T the sequel!)

Thanks for reading Beauts! Don't forget to vote, add to lists, and comment:)
_____________
2,265 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906 54 14
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
53.4K 2.6K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
1.6M 52.6K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
215K 7K 55
"π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’–, 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆." "That's the problem, he too fine to be acting like a bitch" "I'm a bitch huh?" He said out of no wher...