Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Twenty-Four

23.7K 485 386
By cakeyree

|Remy|

I stood in the full length mirror and straightened my black dress out. I had to look my absolute best if we were going to go visit Mónéy after this lunch date Jamal planned. He had been waiting on me hand and foot every since I got back from Dr. P's office. I made up this story about him not spending time with me, which resulted into an argument. I, of course stormed out and went to Peanut's house. When I returned Jamal apologized and took me shopping.

This plan of mine was going to be easier than I thought. I got a lot of information from Peanut last night. He explained to me, that his brother and Icy were out of town. That made me feel a little better, because now I can relax and not worry about this visit to go see Mónéy.

"Good morning beautiful. Are you ready to go on this lunch date this morning," Jamal asked standing in my doorway staring at my ass. I smiled at him through the mirror and fluffed my hair out. We haven't had sex yet due to the doctor's orders. I wasn't complaining because as soon as I could I'll give my all to Jamal. I wasn't really feeling him like I thought I would but he did bail me out from being homeless and hungry.

"Yea, I'm just fixing my hair. Oh yea thanks for the clothes, for getting my hair and nails done, and all that good stuff. I truly appreciate you," I said. Jamal nodded his head and walked up behind me. I continued to put my hair into place, while he slid his hands on my waist and pulled me into him. I felt his member poking up against my ass.

"Three and a half weeks left before we can do anything," I reminded him as I put my earrings in. Jamal planted a wet kiss on the side of my neck that made my clit jump. I turned around and faced him and he kissed my lips. No we weren't in a relationship but Jamal was feeling me and the feeling was mutual, so we just sat around and played house.

"I know we have only three weeks left but I can't wait til they up. I've been waiting my whole life to fuck Remesha Tasker. At the young age of seven years old, your face is who I use to beat my dick to. That shit felt......... sensational." I bursted out laughing in his face. Jamal was such a character.

"Yea I bet. C'mon before we be late for this breakfast date." He smacked my ass and walked out of the room. After a few more minutes of getting prepped, I grabbed my Armani clutch and walked into the living room. Jamal grabbed my hand and we walked out to his blue Bentley.

___________

The ride to the restaurant was peaceful and relaxing. We joked and enjoyed each other's company until we arrived at Sammy's. Jamal came around and opened my door. I stepped out the car and grabbed his hand. He was being a real gentleman. Once we were seated the waiter came over and took our orders and left.

"How you doin' this morning," I asked Jamal who was busy in his phone. He nodded his head without looking up from his phone. I lightly sighed and scanned around the restaurant. It was a little empty, but I assume because it was a little early. Jamal's eyes were glued to his phone. I slid my track phone out my clutch and sent Peanut a text.

Me: Wyd?

I sent the text and place my phone in my lap, just in case he replied. The waiter came back with our food and placed it in front of us. The smell of chocolate chip hit my nose and my mouth instantly watered. I wasted no time and dug into the food. Jamal on the other hand had his face still stuck in his phone. I rolled my eyes and went back to my food. My phone vibrated in my lap and I quickly dropped my fork and retrieved my phone.

Quick Nutter🌰: Shit making moves. Hby?

Me: Same. You wanna link up, I'm kinda bored.

Quick Nutter🌰: Yea ain't shit else to do but fuck you huh.

I laughed at his message causing Jamal to glance at me but quickly look back down at his phone. I ignored him and replied back to Peanut. If Jamal wasn't giving me attention then somebody else will.

Me: 😏 you funny but ain't no fuckin' going on. I'm just trynna suck ya dick 😊😪

I quickly sent the text and went back to eating. I glanced up at Jamal and saw that he was staring a hole through my body. I stop eating and looked at him with a confused look on my face.

"Is everything ok? Why are you looking at me like I just pissed in your cereal," I asked before stuffing a piece of bacon in my mouth. He glared at me then shook his head before eating his food. He was giving me the cold shoulder for the rest of the time we were at Sammy's. Everytime I tried to start a conversation with him he'd brush me off or simply ignored me.

After he was done eating, he peeled two $50 bills off a stack of money and threw it on the table. I watched him as he shoved the money back into his pocket and got up from the table. I ignored him and sat there and continued the rest of my food. I have no idea what his problem was but he wasn't about to fuck up my morning with all his fuckery. I looked out the window and my mouth flew wide open. I watched his car fly pass me and pull out the parking lot of the restaurant.

"Oh my fucking God," I semi yelled as I got up and made my way out the restaurant. I watched his car disappeared down the street. "Did he really just leave me here. He can't be serious right now," I whined. I made my way back into the restaurant and dialed Jamal's number. I paced the floor of the restaurant until he finally picked up.

"Who dis," he asked unaware of my number. I wanted so badly to curse his ass out but I didn't want to piss him off and be stuck out here. I wasn't about to walk in these four inch heel and Jamal's place was a long way from here.

"Jamal it's me Remy. Where did you go? I'm out here alone and I don't have no way to get home." I heard him scoff then the line went dead. I looked at the phone to see if I was tripping, just my luck I wasn't.

"This bitch ass nigga," I cursed as I walked back to where I was seated. I looked at the money and debated on if I should take it or leave it. Now or Never! I snatched $50 off the table and decided to leave the other $50 for the waiter, since he was so nice. There was a near by bus stop up the street. I groaned and made my way to the bus stop. By the time I made it to the bus stop, my shoes were off and I was out of breath.

I looked down at the $50 bill and I was certain that the bus wasn't going to except it. I looked around and saw a snowball stand in sight. Pulling myself off the bench I walked over to the snowball stand full of kids. I stood in the line and waited for my turn.

"Hey baby doll, what can I get you today," the man behind the stand asked. I pulled the fifty dollars out my bra and placed it on the stand. The man looked at it and his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Can you give me change for this please?"

"Oh, ma'am you gotta purchase a iceberg in order to get change. Our icebergs are 50¢ for small, $1 for medium, and $1.50 for the large." I sighed and scanned over the menu. There were so many flavors, but I settled on Lemon and Honey. He walked to the back and turned his machine on. I turned around and leaned up against the stand and waited for my icebergs.

"Hey baby doll, here's your icebergs," the man yelled sticking his head out the stand. I walked back up to the stand grabbed the frozen treats and change. I walked back to the bus stop and took a seat on the bench.

Just then the bus pulled up in front of me and it was time to get on the bus. I threw the icebergs on the ground and hopped on the bus. Jamal was going to pay for leaving to catch this damn bus. The fucked up part about it is, that I don't even know why he left. I pushed Jamal from my mind and focused on the matter at hand. I didn't know where to catch the bus to, Jamal locked his house up before we left and I didn't have a key. I rode the bus until they dropped me off at the terminal.

"This is so fucked up," I mumble as took a seat on the bench. My feet were hurting and I had no where to go. The longer I sat there, the more infuriated I became with Jamal. This nigga just up and leave me knowing I didn't have a car, but I wasn't gon' trip I'll just play along with him until my plan is over. Once I'm done with Mónéy I'm going after Jamal and that's on everything.

I pulled my phone out my clutch and texted Peanut;

Me: We need to tlk!

My mind had changed I wasn't about to let Jamal slide for this stupid ass shit he just pulled. I had something good in mind for him, that nigga gon learn that I'm not to be fucked with. I thought we could be cool and maybe even started a family. I guess I was wrong.

Quick Nutter🌰: About.....?

I smacked my lips at his message and replied back.

Me: I know someone out to get your brother and Icy........ I'm at the bus terminal if you wanna tlk in person.

I laughed after sending the message. When I explain this shit to Peanut and he retaliate against Jamal, Jamal won't know what hit him. At least he'll know not to fuck with a bitch like me. I can't lie I do feel a little bad for doing this but my feet feel worse.

Quick Nutter🌰: Omw

An evil grin crept up on my face and a feeling of victory shot through my body. At that moment I felt in control, the ball was in my court and I plan on using it. Jamal, Mónéy, and Mona was going to pay for everything they did to me. Just wait on it, they fucked up when they slept on me!

_______________

|Icy|

I woke up to an empty bed and a limp dick. Ruby or one of the other housekeepers were probably cleaning the suite up, because I could smell cleaning products in the air. I sat up in the bed and grabbed my phone. Today was the day of the exchange and I only had a half hour to get ready. Just as I was about to get out of bed the door swung opened and in walked Ruby with a frown on her face.

"Well good morning Mr. Williams. How do you feel today," she asked. I was hesitant to respond back to her because I knew she was on some trippy shit, I just didn't know why.

"I'm straight, how 'bout you?" She scoffed and started slamming shit around the room. I got out the bed and slipped my boxers on, before giving her a crazy look. She ignored me and continued going around knocking shit over, like she was cleaning up. "Uh Ruby, right?" She stopped knocking things over and turned to face me.

"Oh so you don't remember my name now," she asked as she leaned up against the dresser. I looked at this chick with my mouth slightly opened. She had lost her ever loving fucking mind. I was confused as to why she was spazzing out on me, I don't remember doing shit to shawty.

"Nahh I do, but it's hard to keep up with y'all. Look why you come up in hea' slamming shit and spazzing? What's with the attitude, it's was all good just yesterday," I said as I walked to my closet and grabbed the suitcase.

"You know what, I apologize. I shouldn't even be mad, I am disappointed tho'. I walked in this morning expecting to see you in here all alone, but instead I see Jewels fake ass and ya lil friend who claims she was gay lying in the bed with you," she said pointing her hands at me. I shook my head and walked into the bathroom. I no longer gave a fuck about why her ass was upset. She wasn't even my girl and she was up there tripping. Something I didn't have time for, she was wasting time and money.

After I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a piss, I got dressed. I wasn't doing nothing but going to drop the money off at a beach and pick my drugs up, so I dressed casual. I picked a YSL gold and white shit with a pair of white Robin Jeans with a pair of all white Air Force Ones. I placed my Cuban link chain around my neck and buckled my Ferragamo belt. I'm glad I didn't have to dress up in them snobby ass suits.

"Yo Ice bring yo ass out the bathroom. A nigga ready to get to this beach so I could grab me one of these Italian hoes bruh," Kree yelled as he banged on the door. I ran my hands down my face and winked at my reflection in the mirror. I wasn't no cocky nigga but shidd I must admit I was an attractive motherfucker. I flicked the lights off in the bathroom and opened the door.

As soon as the door came open Kree's stupid ass fell right on the floor. I shook my head and walked pass his retarded ass. Ruby was still pouting but she was now making my bed up. When she saw me she frowned and went back to work. I chuckled and walked into the living room with Kree following close behind.

Tech was sitting on the couch playing with his 9.mm when I walked into the living room. I looked out the corner of my eyes and saw Chanel flipping through pages of a magazine. Her face was all in it like she was so interested, but I knew the reason for her 'pretending' to read the magazine. It was obvious that she was avoiding me.

"Wadduhp Tech," I asked. He got up from the sofa and dapped me down. Chanel still hadn't look up from that boring ass magazine. I grimaced and caught a quick look of the cover. I knew she wasn't paying attention to that lame ass magazine. She know damn well she ain't reading that. If it ain't about fashion or making money Chanel ain't reading it. From the looks of it that don't say shit about fashion or money. That shit says early planning with begin pregnant. Wait what the.....

I double looked at the magazine closely before getting nervous. What the fuck was she doing reading some shit like that. We fucked last night and now she up here reading parenting magazines and shit like she pregnant or something. She finally looked up at me and I know she saw the rage in my eyes. She mugged me then looked back at the magazine.

"Aye you heard me Icy," Kree said waving his hand in my face. I didn't even hear what he said. Chanel and that stupid ass magazine had my full attention.

"Yo, my bad homie. What you say?" Kree frowned at me before walking out the door. I watched Chanel as she rolled the magazine up and placed it in her purse. She said something to Tech and walked out behind Kree. I couldn't help but watch her fat ass jiggle in her shorts she wore. Tech threw his arm over my shoulder and led me out the suite.

"Play boy, we finna straight fuck shit up if we have to. You, me," he held his 9.mm up before speaking, "and depree-sha, my baby mama. I hope these Italian niggas come correct because if not then we gon' show they ass how we get incorrect. Know what I mean." I simply nodded my head as we made our way to the elevator. Tech was either high or sleepy, that's the only time this nigga would talk out the side of his neck.

The whole ride on the elevator Tech was talking about shooting people up. My mind was somewhere else, I was trying to see if I shot up in Chanel. I remembered last night that one time after Jewels tapped out, me and Chanel had our own little fuck session. The thing is I don't remember putting on a condom while we were fucking. The opening of the elevator doors snapped me out of my thoughts. Tech and I bypassed all the housekeepers and headed outside where Bosh, Kree, and Chanel waited.

"Took y'all asses long enough, gay asses," Kree said with a mouth full of wings. I ignored his illiterate ass but Tech got into the limo and frowned. I'm guessing Kree must've pissed him off.

"Ease up on the fuckery Kree for, I put a hot one in ya ass play boy," Tech said cocking his gun. Kree turned around and pulled his 4.4 out the glove compartment. Chanel rolled her eyes and jumped up.

"Chill the fuck out wit' all'at. Y'all blowing this whole situation outta proportion. I don't need this fucking stress right now. Now what y'all stupid ass niggas gon' do is make up or shut the fuck up," Chanel yelled. Bosh hoe ass jumped in the front seat causing the horn to hunk. Kree looked at Tech and shook his head. Tech held his fist out and Kree pounded it.

"My bad homie, I still love yo sensitive ass and you still gay," Kree joke smiling.

"Yea same hea' and I will still bust a cap in yo ass fuck boy." They sat and joked the rest of the ride to the 'exchange' place. I would laugh at a few of their jokes but my mind was on Chanel. When I looked over at her she was reading that dumb ass magazine again. That shit had my mind tripping. I don't know if she trying to send me a message or what but this shit ain't gon sit well with me. I ain't ready to be no body's father.

___________

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Questions

1. Why do you think Jamal left Remy?

2. How do you feel about Remy planning to betray Jamal because he left her?

3. Oohhhhh! Do you think Chanel's pregnant? How will Icy take the news if she is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 4.7K 12
(Previously Loving the Thug Life) 16 year old Ariela never had an easy life. People always said she had it good but they were just looking from the o...
16.8K 500 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
3.8K 137 34
A story filled with love, beauty, and pain. Read to find out...
7.3K 114 21
"He made me believe I was worthless and alone, I felt I did something wrong, and I deserved it." Those were the quotes to Nia's everyday life while b...