A Beautiful Feeling

By jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 45

5.8K 335 50
By jangma

Long Update.....read the author note at the end :)

Dedicated to SusmitaSarkar2......thanks dear for liking this story :) and my lovely readers whose name is not mentioned here :)

here you go with the next part........

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

aa karo beta (Kittu looked at Sanyukta with her innocent face) awww kitne cute ho aap (Randhir flared his nose) umahhh.... (kissed her cheeks and she clapped her hands with excitement) Randhir yeh kitni pyari hei......(feed her a little baby food) I love u (pulled her cheeks)

How dare u? 

(she was shocked about Randhir's question) tumhare I love u pei sirf mera hak hei.....(flaring his nose)

Yeh choti baby hei Randhir.... mei kaunsi kisi dusre ladke ko I love u keh rahi hun....(made her sit on her lap)

Fir bhi (he made a sad face and glared the baby girl..... she giggled)

Okay apko bhi I love u (kissed his cheek) wo bhi kissi wala (Randhir blushed a little)

Tissi (Kittu complained and pointed at her cheeks)

apko bhi chaiye? yeh lo apke liye do do (pecked her cheeks two times and Kittu was super happy)

Dekha tum mujhse jyada isse pyar karti ho (he complained)

Arrey! yeh baby hei tum bhi na Randhir...... (he still maintained an angry face) acha baba apko bhi eak aur kiss (pecked his other cheek and he smiled)

Tissi (Kittu stood up and demanded another kiss pointing at her cheeks)

Apko kissi chaiye? Yeh lo (Sanyukta pecked her cheeks once again)

Dekha usko teen diye tumne Sanyukta yeh partiality hei....(he was gritting his teeth)

Randhir tum bacche thodi ho.....(Sanyukta frowned)

wo saab mei nehi janta (he flared his nose and Kittu as well Randhir were shooting daggers at each other)

Acha thik hei apko eak aur dei deti hun barabar ho jaega (she pecked his cheek and he was happy)

Tissi (Kittu gripped Sanyukta's lips and made a cry baby face) Tittu tissi... (she begged for another kiss from Sanyukta and she looked at Randhir) 

For sometime Sanyukta continued giving kisses to Randhir and Kittu

Later Randhir and Kittu started to fight with each other......

bash bahat hua

 (Sanyukta shouted and Randhir as well as Kittu were a bit scared looking at her durga devi avatar......Kittu was so much scared that she peed on Sanyukta's lap) mujhe gila gila kun (then she realized) baby nei susu kardi... Randhir isse jara pakdo....

Mei kun pakdu? gandhi bachhi loo jana nehi ata isko.....

Randhir ese nehi bolte.... yeh bahat choti hei.....Kittu aap uncle ke pass betho mei abhi ayi....

Dekh Sanyukta bholi hei (pointing a finger at Kittu and she blinked her eyes) par mei nehi.... tumhari saab chale samjhta hun.... u want to gain her attention right...... (Kittu started sucking her finger) but, don't forget I am RSS (Kittu giggled) hass kya rahi hei Sanyukta sirf mujhe chati hei tumhe tto bilkul bhi nehi.....wo Parth ka baccha kuch nei karpaya tto tum tto abhi ittusi ho...

Later that afternoon Kittu was sleeping with her mouth open and Sanyukta was busy adoring the baby.......whereas Randhir was waiting for Jignesh to come and he will flew away with Sanyukta and will save her from his rival (Kittu) :P

Kash meri bhi esi eak baby hoti (Sanyukta kissed the baby's palms)

Ese asubh bate nehi bolte aur haan tum ready ho jao hame Lonavla ke liye nikalna hei...

Haam Lonavla ja rahe hei? (she beamed with happiness.......) 

Haan bahat hi achi jagah hei...... adventurous bhi

par Randhir pese kahanse ayenge? (she frowned)

Wahan Jignesh ka eak farmhouse hei....we will stay there at least for 4 days...

Randhir Jignesh bhaya nei hamari bahat help kia hei unhe baar baar pareshan karna accha nehi lagta na... (she was a bit embarrassed)

Esa kun bol rahi ho bhavi? (they looked at Jignesh and Kostuki) Randhir bhai ne jo mere aur Kostuke liye kia.... wo mei kabhi nehi bhul sakta...

Haan.... agar Jiggy aur mei sath hei tto sirf Randhir ki wajesa... (Kostuki spoke)

Sanyukta looked at Randhir and they shared a cute eye lock....

Mere father mera aur Jiggy ka shadi ka against tha.... Randhir nei bahat achese unko manaya.... I am thankful to him... (Kostuki smiled)

Hamari shadi tto ho gayi par taab haam settle nehi hue thei....uss vakt Randhir bhai nei hame emotionally, financially bahat support kia (Sanyukta was feeling proud about him)

Aaab hame tum donoka madat karneka mauka mila tto mana kar rahe ho? Kostuki frowned)

Chod yaar kya tum dono (Randhir slapped Jignesh's back.... kher acha hua tum dono agaye.... yeh saitan ne mujhe bahat sataya (looking at Kittu)

Randhir (Sanyukta glared him)

Rehnedo Sanyukta bhavi Randhir bhai abhi bhi bachha hei.... (the trio laughed leaving a pouted Randhir behind)

Sanyukta aab nikle?....

Haan ek minute (she kissed Kittu on her forehead and they bid a bye to them)

******

Randhir 1st class A.C mei ticket! lekin kun? (she was worried)

Tumhara husband itna bhi kangal nehi hei (he sat on his seat)

Arrey! bura maat manona (cupped his balloon like face) apneapko ese naam kun dete ho... tum mere Prince ho (she pecked his lips)

Aab samjhi mene 1st class A.C mei ticket kun karwaya? (he held her by her waist and made her sit on his laps)

Kun... (laid on his chest)

Haam yeh sab nehi karpate fir... (nuzzled her back and she closed her eyes....)

(her lips parted as he kept on doing that until they heard a knock on the door).....

She stood up immediately and they were not able to look at each other..... 

Yes (Randhir opened the door)

Sir.... bed sheet, blanket and pillow....(he handed him)

Thanks (took that and kept them aside)

Mei layi hun blanket or pillow...(Sanyukta took out from a bag)

let them do their job... (she nodded a yes)

After having food they sat close to each other with she resting her head on his right shoulder .....their fingers were entangled with each other........they were silent simply enjoying their togetherness 

He upped his lashes to glance at her face romantically.....suddenly something tickled his senses ..........after sometime Sanyukta giggled as Randhir rubbed his trimmed beard on her cheeks......

nei Randhir gudgudi nei... (she giggled more when he did that again)

I like when u giggle like this... (dragged her more close.....)

Nei (she smiled.....when he kissed her forehead) haha arrey kahan na nei (as he rubbed his trimmed mustache on her chin) Randhir chub rahi hei...(she pouted and he sucked her pout a little thus heating up her cheeks as well as raising the heat of the atmosphere)

She had her eye lashes down and her little chubby cheeks were pink..... Randhir was observing her flushed face which were creating havoc inside his system..... 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

An Important Announcement .......this ff will be posted on saturday and sunday only

So the next part will be on the day after tomorrow

I choose Lonavla because I think it's right for the further scenes that I am going to narrate :)

Last target is still incomplete :)

Let's see

My next target is 110 :)

Love u all

Do vote, comment and share your thoughts with me :D

See u soon 

Jan...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 27.7K 119
Wattpad ranking #1 on 5/4/2016 in fanfiction Wattpad ranking#4 on 28/3/2016 in fanfiction BANNER CREDITS : Aesana My first work on Sandhir... Its abo...
146K 12.5K 103
It is a fanfiction script of sony tv's drama MADDAM SIR, credit of all characters belong to them only. However in this story i had twisted a bit of t...
679K 36K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...
12.5K 826 6
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...