Pranking The Bad Boy

By emilishepard

"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Sequel
Bonus Chapter 1.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus Chapter 3.

Chapter 10.

336K 11.6K 7.5K
By emilishepard

"You know what? I'm honoured to be that person," I said.

"And I'm glad that you're that person."

I smiled up at Ryder and he leaned closer to me. I closed the space between us and pressed my lips against his. His kisses were filled with love and passion.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and supported his weight with his other arm. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. The heat radiated off his body and onto mine.

He bit down on my bottom lip softly and I parted my lips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and started to explore it.

I let out a small moan which only encourages him. He started trailing kisses along my jaw and down my neck. He got to my collarbone and starts sucking lightly on a spot.

His lips moved up to my mouth again and he kissed me once more before pulling away.

"As much as I would love to continue this, I think we should start heading back before your parent get worried," he spoke in a husky voice.

I only nodded, still breathless from the kiss.

He kissed me once more before standing up and helping me get up. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine as we walked back to his bike.

Once we got there, we put on our helmets and got on his bike. I wrapped my arms around his waist securely.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Let's go."

The engine roared to life and we were off.

______________________

Ten minutes later we arrived at my house.

I got off his bike and took off my helmet. Ryder also took his off but stayed on his bike.

I stood next to his bike and he slightly turned to look at me.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He placed a lingering kiss on my lips before pulling away.

"See you tomorrow, darling," he smirked and put his helmet back on.

He turned his bike back on and drove into the night. I smiled to myself and unlocked the front door with my keys.

"I'm home!" I called out.

"That's good, honey. Get to bed soon!"

I walked past the kitchen and looked at the oven clock. It was a little after 9. I walked up the steps and into my room. I changed into some shorts and a loose t-shirt before walking into Nathan's room.

Him and Dylan were on the floor, playing with some toys.

"Hey guys," I greeted as I walked into the room.

"Kenny! Your back! Where were you?"

"I was out with a friend. What are you guys doing?"

"We're playing with my cars. Did you hurt yourself?"he asked me and pointed at my neck.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and reached a hand up to my neck.

"Right there on your neck. It looks like a bruise."

"What?!" I yelled and ran to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and sure enough there was a hickey on my collarbone.

I'm going to kill Ryder...

Dylan walked into my bathroom with his arms crossed and a raised eyebrow. "So are you gonna tell me who gave you that hickey?" he asked me with a smirk.

"No!" I said and looked at him as if he was crazy. I let down my hair and let it fall around my neck, covering my hickey.

"Fine, be like that. But I'm gonna find out either way," he told me.

You could see that he was trying to be serious but he actually found all of this a little amusing. I'm surprised he lets go of the topic to easily. Usually he would be much more protective.

I pushed him out of my bathroom and out of my room. "Go play with Nathan," I said and jumped onto my bed.

He laughed and left my doorway.

Tomorrow will be interesting.

____________________

I arrived at the school's parking lot and parked in a spot. I took off my helmet and took out my phone.

My mom and I were texting because she and my dad were leaving for a business trip soon and they wanted to inform me about any decision that they've made. Even though they could just tell me once I get home.

I was texting my mom back when I heard another motorcycle park next to me. I looked up and saw Ryder turning off his bike and taking off his helmet.

"Look who decided to come to school on their motorcycle," I said as he got off.

With both of our bikes, we caught quiet some attention from the students around.

Ryder smiled at me and walked over to where I was still sitting on my bike.

"Hello, darling."

He kissed me and I felt myself leaning into him.

We pulled away and I got off my bike.

"By the way," I said as I got my backpack, "next time, try and contain yourself when you're kissing me."

"Okay, two things," he said, holding up two fingers. "One, what? And two, you're saying there will be a next time?" he smirked and walked closer to me.

"To your second comment, we'll have to see," I said and pushed him away. "And to your first comment," I pulled my hair back and revealed the hickey that I have very much tried to cover with no luck.

He stared at it and started smiling, looking pleased with himself. "Good. Now everyone will know that you belong to someone," he said and put his arm around my shoulders.

"You wanna sign it too," I asked as we started walking to the building.

He looked at me excitedly.

"No!" I exclaimed.

As we walked to the building, we get quiet a few stares. Students were whispering and standing there with their mouths hanging wide open.

"You know why they're all staring?" he whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Because they can't believe that I'm walking into school with my arm around the most amazing girl," he answered and kissed the side of my head.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," I told him.

"I don't need to get anywhere. I'm right where I want to be," he said.

I stared at him as if he was an alien with three heads.

"You do know how weird that sounds coming out of your mouth, right?" I asked him.

"You're right. It felt weird. I should just go back to my old, cooler self."

I rolled my eyes and saw Isla and Blake walking down the hallway together, talking. I nudged Ryder in the stomach with my elbow, obviously a bit too hard because he quietly yelped.

"I thought you would stop hitting me?"

I ignored his comment and pointed to Isla and Blake. "Look!"

He rolled his eyes but looked to where I was pointing.

"Well would you look at that. It looks like someone got close over the last three days," he said and leaned against the wall.

"Well hello," I greeted as they came up to us.

"Hey, guys," Isla said.

"Sup," Blake said.

"So what's going on with you guys? Do anything interesting on the weekend? You know we didn't really get to talk that much at school yesterday."

Isla immediately turned red and looked down to the floor while Blake scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Ahh.." Ryder said. Understanding why they were all of a sudden so shy.

Then, my brother decided to turn up.

"Hey Kens. Hi Isla. Sup Ryder and Blake."

The guys did that bro hug thing and he gave me a hug. He waved at Isla before turning to me.

"Did you see that Kennedy has a hickey on her neck?" Dylan asked and smirked at me.

This was my punishment for kissing someone! I knew that he wouldn't just leave the topic be! I was wondering why he didn't investigate me further yesterday.

My eyes widened and Ryder started choking on his own spit. Dylan gave him a weird look.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," Ryder said and collected himself.

"Yeah, it's true. Yesterday she was out in the evening and when she came back she had a love bite on her neck. She would't tell me from who though."

I glared a him. If looks could kill he would have already died 7 times.

"Would you guys happen to know who it was?" he asked.

Everyone shook their head.

"Oh well, I'll find out sooner or later. And then I'll decide what happens with him," he said and smiled at me.

I saw Ryder turn a bit pale and freeze.

"Alright, I gotta get to class. See you later, sis," he ruffled my hair and left.

Once he was gone, Ryder relaxed and Blake and Isla looked at as with amused looks.

"Did you guys do anything interesting the last three days?" Isla asked.

Then the bell rang.

"Oh, look at that. I've gotta get to class. See you later. Bye!" And with that I rushed off to my class.

____________________

I walked to our usual table with Isla.

"Okay, the guys are gone. What did you do on the weekend?" I asked as we sit down.

She sighed. "Well, when Blake and I were playing basketball during P.E. on Thursday he suggested that we do something on the weekend."

"Did you say yes?" I interrupted.

"I did. So we went too see a movie on Saturday."

"Did you guys kiss?"

"Um, yeah."

"You did?! That's so exciting!" I squealed.

"Calm down, alright," she laughed. "It wasn't a make out kiss. It was just a simple and sweet kiss."

"But still! That's so cute!"

She laughed again. "So..what did you do one the weekend?" she asked and smirked up at me.

"So, on Friday, you know how we actually wanted to do our english project?"

She nodded and told me to go on.

"While I was waiting for him to get there, I found a soccer ball and just started doing random drills and stuff. He saw and told me that if we played and I won, I will go try out for the school' soccer team."

"And what happened then?" she impatiently asked.

I laughed. "Hold on. Okay, so I won and kicked this almost impossible goal. We got really excited and kissed. Even though it wasn't our first kiss, I think it was our first moment with serious emotion involved."

"Awww. That still doesn't explain the hickey though," she pointed out.

"Wow. Nothing gets past you," I joked. "So after I made the team on Monday, he took me out for celebratory ice-cream in the evening and we might have made out a little" I said and shrugged my shoulders.

She laughed at my answer. "Uh-huh. So what are you guys now?"

I sighed. "Honestly, I have no idea."

"Have no idea about what?" Blake asked as he sat next to Isla.

"Have no idea how to do the homework in math," I said and nodded my head.

"Just ask Isla. She knows everything," he said and nodded his head at her.

Isla blushed lightly and Blake smiled at how cute she was.

Ryder watched them with a weird expression. "Promise me we'll never be like that," he said and sat down next to me. 

"Promise," I quickly said with an equal horrified expression.

They rolled their eyes.

"One day, you're gonna be calling each other sweet-cheeks and honey-bucket," Isla said.

"Yeah, no," I said and shook my head.

"I agree with Kennedy," Ryder said.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" Isla asked.

"We can't be here?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong? You don't want us here?" Ryder added.

"I thought it was becoming normal for us four to hang out together," Blake stated.

I guess that was true. We have been hanging out a lot more without wanting to kill each other or similar things.

I shrugged and silently agreed. I bit into my cookie that I got form the cafeteria.

"By the way, your brother is dead set on finding out who you kissed and then investigating him," Blake said as if it was no big deal.

I choked on my cookie and started coughing.

Ryder started laughing at my reaction.

"You do know that you're involved in this as much as I am," I told him.

"Yeah, but Dylan likes me. He wouldn't do anything to me," he said and smiled.

We'll see about that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9.1K 34
Theania Ryans has a temper. She will knock the living daylights out of someone if she has to. But, in all honesty, she is a softy. She is also the...
660K 22.1K 50
He used to be my crush, now he's my nightmare. ******************** Long story short: We knew each other since forever. We became best friends, but t...
401K 10.4K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
1.4K 45 17
I took a step back looking at kate warily. " Wh-what are you doing?" " Just want to have a bit of fun.... if you know what I mean" Kate takes purpose...