Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

Silver Blood's Morals

4.4K 169 88
By Animefreak1145

'Kill them.'

You clenched your teeth, eyes tight as two sides within you tried to gain control over your body and your final decision, still hidden behind the brush of the forest where the two conniving men could not see you.

To kill, or not to kill?

What a simple question your mind is constantly asking, with such dark undertones.

"First, we gotta separate the bloody bitch and that fucking idiot captain. They've been giving looks to each other, so all we have to do is get them drunk enough and let them find some privacy." The bandit with the disgusting scratchy voice spoke with a self satisfied smirk that twisted his features even more then before. You shuddered at his ugly look. " Then we can just move the party to another area away from the ship, then BAM!" The bandit laughed, "We take the ship with the treasures and leave this place for the World Government!"  The older man shakily rose a finger.

"B-but, since we've been here the marine has only had w-water. I d-don't think she's the drinking type." The older man managed to get out, the bandit sneered.

"Che...fine. Plan B. We burn down those pathetic houses they've been making since we arrived on this island."

Your eyes widened and your fists tightened around your hilt simultaneously.

'No. Not the houses. They've been working so hard on those.'

"It'll be even better if there are people inside," the bandit continued, "everybody will be too busy saving and screaming to notice us get on the ship."

You gritted your teeth.

'They don't care? They don't care people will die because of their selfishness?! They don't care how hard these villagers worked to start a new life here?!'

Your eyes darkened dangerously, seeing how truly disgusting these two cowardly men are.

To ruin a people's second chance at life...to destroy the homes they've built on their hard work, sweat and blood... all for treasure and because they're afraid?

"But w-what about the captain and marine? They look strong. W-won't they n-notice us get on the ship?" The old man, once villager now traitor, asked hesitantly. Still managing to stutter with his partner, but not fighting against the thought of possibly killing his fellow neighbors and villagers to just get some money. This observation made you sick to the gut. A feeling you've had for the majority of your life.

A feeling you've had too long.

The bandit cackled.

"That's easy. Those pissy weak hearts of theirs will lead them to try to put down the fires of the house and," the bandit took something out of his pocket, a red stick with a string coming out of it that made your heart stop,"with this, it'll all turn to ash. They'll die in the explosion with how close the houses are next to each other."

"All of them?" The old man asked.

The bandit's dark smirk widened. "All of them."

What?

What?!

What?!

You didn't realize you even stepped out from the bushes, denial leaving your lips at their statement with eyes narrowed into slits, Karasu already out. They jumped, wide eyes as they stepped back in surprise.

"W-what?! Did you—" you interrupted the bandit before he continued.

"Did I hear every word about that little plot of yours? Yes. I did." You looked at them evenly, feeling confident in your decision of what to do with them. "And I know exactly what to do about it."

The bandit looked at you, laughing nervously as the old man was sputtering quickly with sweat coming down his face.

"W-w-wait! You're...y-you're not going to kill us are y-you?!" The old man took a step back in fear, the bandit turned and scowled at him. Putting a hand on his shoulder to stop him from moving anymore back.

"Stop you idiot! Like a marine would kill an old man like yourself." Your eyes were shadowed by your cap, expression neutral, silent. They had no idea what you can do. What you've done. What kind of marine you are.

Your darkness chuckled, amused. 'Idiots. Marine? More like monster.' You squashed down the voice in your head before it could continue, not wanting your already sweating hands to shake for them to see. It's the truth however.

You stopped being the marine you've always dreamt of becoming long ago. It's no more.

'But...'

A smiling Shanks appeared in your mind, his gaze proud as he rubbed your head familiarly and gently. His autumn eyes then turning soft, gentle. As he brought you closer to his warmth, a warmth that you think you don't deserve. A warmth like the sun, a light you think too bright for a person like you.

'...maybe I can dream to be a better person rather then a marine. Always smiling and carefree, like I was before.' You thought, a mix of sad nostalgia and determination coursing through you. Memories of Smoker, Garp, Hina, Aokiji and everyone else in Marine HQ flooded in your mind, making you internally make a sad smile. ' Just gotta try.'

Like now. You gazed up at them, changing your mind of the judgement you were going to bestow upon the still shaking old man and the nervous laughing bandit.

"Leave," you commanded, Karasu glinting dangerously, "leave this island before I change my mind." Your eyes slitted, making them jump and start to walk slowly pass you as your eyes followed them. A movement grabbed your attention, making you growl at their stupidity, only to be blinded by a large ball of dirt getting in your eyes.

Fuck!

You cursed, not being able to see as you rubbed your eyes with sword still in hand, the bandit and old man hastily going into the attack. You heard a click of a gun, immediately moving to the side, having the bullet brush past your ears and making them ring in pain. You cursed again, one hand on your ear and the other frantically rubbing your eyes. Damn it, your body is still healing from the poison too!

"Bitch! Like I'm leaving without that treasure! Oi," the bandit called to the old man, you barely hearing and understanding him throw something at the man, "take that and light it! Plans have changed, do it now!"

You tensed, frantically trying to open your eyes and failing.

NO!

YOU WONT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS! BUT YOU CANT SEE OR HEAR DAMN IT!

Move right.

You moved right, feeling wind cut the space you were just in as you continued to rub your eyes in desperation. Blinking them to see. Thankfully not feeling that much pain from your body from the residual poison in your body. You heard the bandit tsk, and another sensation caused you to duck. You felt a sword almost nick your hat at that one. You were feeling amazed as you kept dodging the attacks without being able to see. Jumping, ducking, moving side to side. With blurred eyes, you jumped back from the bandit and spotted the old man who was staring at you, fumbling with the dynamite when he realized your eyes were on him. The bandit looked at him.

"Go, you idiot! Blow those stupid motherfuckers up!"

The old man turned, dynamite in hand, and something in you exploded at the thought of innocents dying on your watch.

"NO!"

Two bodies fell onto the ground, unconscious. You blinked slowly, rubbing your eyes, bewildered and trying to take off the last amount of dirt within your orbs to see if it's playing tricks on you.

There are still two bodies on the ground, eyes wide and rolled back.

"...what?" You questioned to yourself, ears now working and walked over to the bandit, still seeing his chest move although shakily. You did the same with the old man, dynamite no longer in hand, seeing his chest move as well. You frowned, confused on what to do and how exactly this happened?

"Did I do this?" Even saying it out loud was unbelievable to you, but you shook your head. You'll figure this out later. You gotta figure out what to do with these two, the two willing to kill everyone here. The two that did not care about the lives and hard work of these people trying to rebuild their life in this island.

You glanced between the two of them, then you glanced at Karasu. You saw your eyes in the reflection, and you knew what to do.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Shanks looked over at your form coming out of the now dark forest, fishes over your shoulder as you grew closer to them. You put a few of them near the fire and handed some to the villagers with a calm smile. When you finally grew closer to red hair, he spoke up with a teasing grin.

"Thought you were just using the bathroom! What took you so long?" He asked curiously, some of his crew already prepping the fish you caught over the fire as you sat down carefully, minding the swords on your back and hip. You looked at him while scratching the back of your head sheepishly.

"Ah, just decided to catch some fish for everybody is all. It looked like we were running low." Shanks hummed, and looked at your sword, spotting a speck of red. He pointed at it.

"Didn't realize fish can be caught with a sword. Or bleed." You glanced at it and waved at him casually.

"I caught a rabbit as well while hunting fish, I just decided to eat it in there." You lied.

Shanks looked at you, then nodded and turned away.

You felt dirty at your lie, but it's best to keep this a secret. No one will miss them anyways.

'I can't get rid of this part of me, so might as well hide it as best as I can.' You thought, listening on to everyone on what they did while you were listening with a fake smile. The dark voice laughed.

'At least you know now. How long can you keep this mask I wonder?'

'To protect my Nakama and loved ones? Forever.' You replied, as you listened on. Ignoring Shanks concerned gaze on you, a small frown on his face.

.

.

.

(SORRY EVERYONE! THIS HAS BEEN QUITE A SURPRISINGLY BUSY SUMMER FOR ME! SO HERE'S A GIFT FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!!)

You guys are probably wondering now, how many grins of Silver Blood were fake? How many smiles? Were they all fake?

Was it always her mask? When was she truly happy or cheerful? Determined and proud?

What's real? What's fake?

Like in the real world, with real people, we may never know.

...I wonder if you guys are beginning to think of some similarities between Doflamingo and her now?

Cause if you are...you're right.

Main Pairings
Shanks: 117
Mihawk:115
Crocodile:50
Doflamingo: 40
Smoker: 61
Lucci: 38

Side Pairings
Kaku: 6
Paulie: 6
Buggy: 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

Nope.

**MEME CORNER**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 91 15
𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐷. 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑎𝑤 ✘ ♀ 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 Description (Spoiler ahead!): You are a young wom...
151 4 10
You are a bounty hunter just living your bounty Hunter life. But one day you decided to take on a bigger bounty. This pirate ends up falling for you...
98.3K 1.2K 27
A new book is out! -29.5.23 Summary: A great flash of light ended up with powerful,feared or even untouchable people in a giant room together. What w...
23.5K 794 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...