I'm A Bad Thing (BWWM)

By ElizabethDavis9

Blossom is a homeless young girl with her baby sister living in the city. She has struggles most of her life... More

1.Wolves
2.What!
3. Maybe
4. New Family
5. Growing
6.Packs
7.Out
8.Bud
9. Weaker
10.Connected
11.Dust
12.Trip
13.Trip Pt.2
14.Love
15.Time
16.Blood
17.Nothing
18.Sisters of Nature
19.Explain
20.Stem
21.Power
22.Turning
23.No
24.Save Them
25.Not Yet
26.Over
27.Alone
28. Tree
29.Blossomed
30.Together
31.Promise
32. Bells

33. Thank You

4.1K 143 28
By ElizabethDavis9

Like always I want to say thank you to everyone that stayed on this adventure with Calvin and Blossom. You guys, everyone that reads, votes and comments I do it all for you and thank you. I hope that you liked this book as much as I liked writing it. Again thank you for always humbling me, with your love, again thank you.

Sad to say but there will be one more book in the series coming soon and I hope to see you all soon, Keep reading my friends. I do have the next book in the series up and ready to read if you want.

I'm A Bad Mother up now, thank you.

Love. E.L.Davis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 28.1K 27
After running away from her pack, Katie accidentally lands in the territory of another wolf's pack. Little does she know that the alpha, turned out t...
7K 348 31
Eva has always had a sheltered life and never really got out much but when she decides to move out on her own to a new town, she finds out that there...
2.5K 334 8
Could you re-live a gut wrenching heartbreak? Would you give love a second chance? Should you give into the voice in your head that's screeching, "Ma...
676K 36.2K 45
Cursed by the Moon. Alone. She can only survive. *** Try to read this story, you might be surprised. *I do not own the rights to the cover's pictur...