WILD LOVE-Joe Sugg

נכתב על ידי fuxk_moonlight

Evie Minxs lives in California, She has 2 best friends Caspar Lee and Zoe Sugg. Evie decides to take a long t... עוד

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}

{17}

641 20 3
נכתב על ידי fuxk_moonlight

Evie's P.O.V:-

Today was the day Joe and I and Zalfie are going on the camping trip, I am so thankful I am surrounded my people who make me feel safe specially Joe he is a keeper.

"Evie" Joe moaned kissing my neck wanting me to climb back into bed.

"We have a hour to get sorted" I said.

Joe sighed and rolled over to get out of bed, he was in his boxers. I stared at his body observing it as he took small paste steps to the chest of draws.

"If you keep looking at me like that I will have to come over there and-" Joe joked, I quickly got up distracting him from his sentence and I kissed his lips.

Joe stood there a bit speachless and he leaned in for me but including a heated make out session, he took off the shirt I was wearing and left both of us in underwear,

"This is better than cuddling in bed" Joe whispered.

I leaned back and looked him in the eyes.

"We need to get sorted" I teased as I bent down to get the top off the floor, then he smacked my bum slightly I got up quickly and gave him a death glare trying not to laugh.

"Just laugh" Joe joked.

"Nope" I grinned.

"I am going for a shower" Joe said going towards the bathroom.

I pouted slightly and then walked towards him.

"What's up now?" He asked leaning in to kiss me again.

"Can I join?" I asked.

"Really?" He asked surprisingly.

"Yes I have decided if we are getting serious with everything we have to be comfortable" I said.

"Woah I didn't know if you would ever want to but that's a good thing" Joe said.

I followed him into the bathroom and struggling to take my bra off,

"Joe help me" I moaned getting frustrated with the clasp.

"Say please?" Joe smirked.

"Please" I laughed.

He took it off witch led me to turn around and kiss his soft lips.

"We need to get sorted remember" Joe joked.

"Wow" I laughed.

We took a shower there were a few observing each other's body's and a couple of touching sessions and a few kisses before Joe wanted more.

"Joe" I moaned as he touched me.

"How long have we got" Joe smirked.

"Come on" I said.

I stepped out the shower and grabbed the towel, I walked out the door when Joe grabbed my hand and turned me to face him,

"Joe" I screech.

"Evie" he mocked and then smirked.

He quickly tugs on my towel and yanks it till it has come loose and fallen off.

"Joe" I said quickly grabbing it back around my body.

"What is not like I haven't seen you naked before". He smirked.

"But not now we need to finish packing for the trip" I said.

"Fine" he sighed.

Joe's P.O.V:-

Me and Evie are off now to a little road trip to this camping area, Me and Evie are going in Alfie's car as Zoe's mini is to small to fit all of us in and also to drive it's annoying.

"Good morning" Zoe cheered hugging Evie then me.

"Morning" I smiled.

I intertwined hands with Evie as we put our luggage in the boot,

"Awh you guys are so cute" Zoe chirped scrunching up her face and making it a big deal.

"Thanks Zoe" Evie said.

Alfie sat in the passenger and got his laptop on. I actually didn't pack my laptop as we are going camping
I didn't think Evie did ether Zoe got int he drivers seat witch leads me and Evie in the back.

"Let's go" Zoe said driving out the drive away.

"Let's listen to music" I cheered.

Alfie put on happy little pill by Troye Sivan and we all sang to it apart from Evie witch she was filming everyone on a camera.

"Are you now a vlogger then Evie?" Alfie joked.

"No it's Joe's camera I took it from his pocket" Evie laughed.

"OI" I said patting down my pockets.

"At least you will have great footage" she said turning off the camera.

"Great" Zoe said.

We all carried on singing till the song ended.

We have been in the car for around 45 minutes we have 20 minutes to go.

Zoe's P.O.V:-

Evie and Joe are so adorable together I knew something special is happening  between them I have never seen ether of them has been this happy since Evie moved down here.

"This camping trip is going to be insane!!" Alfie said as looking around the car meeting eyes with everyone.

"It sure will" I agreed, I look in the view mirror to see that Joe had fallen asleep and Evie was looking out the window with her earphones in.

"Guess they are distracted" Alfie said turning around.

"Agreed" I laughed.

We soon pulled up outside the camp I parked my car and Joe slowly woke up stretching and then gently wrapping his arm around Evie witch had fallen asleep.

"I'm awake" Evie said quickly like she got a little scare.

"I see that" I laughed.

Me and Alfie stepped out the car while Evie and Joe was adjusting to the light again.

Joe's P.O.V:-

So me and Evie fell asleep in the car, I wanted to tease her so bad in the car but I guess that didn't happen as we both fell asleep, I wanted to tease her in a way that she couldn't wait to get to the camp, I don't know if we are staying in tents or a little cabin.

"Let's get our stuff" I said as leading out the car.

Zoe locked the car and gave Alfie the keys, we all grabbed our stuff and walked up the little building next door to book in.

"Hello welcome to the camp site how can I help you today?" I tallish women asked she looked like she was in her 30's and she was blond.

"Yes I have 2 cabins in the name Alfie Deyes" Alfie said.

Zoe stood beside us and waited for Alfie to get the keys.

"So me and Alfie are having a cabin which leads you two with one as well let's make the most of this trip" Zoe said.

"Great" Evie said.

We all trailed off into the woods and found our cabins,

"Mine and Alfie's is a little further we will go and get sorted and we will come here later if not tonight" Zoe said.

"Okay bye Zoe" I said.

"Bye Zoe" Evie said.

We exchanged quick goodbyes and hugs and me and Evie walked into the little cabin it had a tiny kitchen and a little living room area with a big double bed it was covered in fluffy duvets and pillows, at the bottom of the bed was 2 robes and 2 pairs of slippers with a note on top saying,

Thank you for staying in the camp site this is our gift for you to encourage people to stay here as much as we love the company!

Many thanks,
Camp L x

"How sweet". Evie said as she picked them up,

"We should wear them or something" I joked.

"Maybe we should tonight" Evie laughed.

"You know what I wanna do" I said.

"And what's that Joe?" She asked.

"Let's do a little house tour" I said.

She nodded, she sat on the bed playing a game on her phone while I filmed the apartment,

"So guys this is wear we are staying Alfie and Zoe are round the corner some where and me and Evie have this place to ourselves, we will find something's to do, but one last area I want to show you is the bedroom" I said into the camera, "so we have a bed witch is so colourful and of coarse there is a special edition" I joked pointing to Evie, "what special edition?" Evie asked, "you of coarse" I laughed, "Oh my god Joe" she mumbled.
"So guys I'll catch up with you later" I said into the camera and pressed stop recording.

"Let's cuddle in bed" I suggested,

"Yes what I need" she said.

"Why what's up?" I asked.

"I am miss you" she moaned,

We both climbed into bed with a shoes off and out jackets.

"I am here why do you miss me?" I asked.

She laughed, "I don't know I guess I miss hugging you" she laughed.

"Alrighty then" I joked.

We laid cuddled till we fell asleep.

Evie's P.O.V:-

I woke up and nudged Joe to wake up,

"Morning beautiful" Joe groaned.

"It's not morning it's 6pm" I said looking at my phone.

"Oh we fell asleep"Joe said opening his eyes.

"But thanks for the comment" I laughed.

"Welcome" Joe said.

I got out of bed and rubbed my stomach going to the fridge and opening it.

"Hungry?" Joe asked standing up.

"Yes definitely" I said.

He walked over.

"There is no food supplied I don't think" he said.

"Let's look" I said.

Opening the fridge to see little bits of food.

"We have crisps and coke" I said.

"Nah, lets go out" Joe said.

"Sounds good" I said.

We got dressed and there was a knock at the cabin door.

{knock knock knock}

"I'll get it" Joe said standing up.

He opened the door slowly travelling Zalfie standing there.

"Hello" Joe said.

"You want to come with us to get food?" Zoe asked.

"We was doing that but yes sounds great" Joe said.

Me and Joe walked out locking the door behind us as we all walked down the path.

"We have a mini hut tub in hour cabin"
Alfie chirped,

"Really?" Joe asks.

"Yes you his should come over and try it out tomorrow" Zoe said.

"Sounds great" I said.

We all stumbled across this little cafe for the locals, we went inside and ordered and then ate, we talked about life and stuff and then we all headed back to the cabins.

"Tomorrow we will all hang out" Zoe said.

"Sounds great" i said.

Zalfie walked off while me Joe unlocked the door to our little cabin and we walked in,

"I'm taking a shower" Joe said.

"Okay" I said,

I took off my shirt then followed by my leggings and then Joe came back in the room with his shirt off I heard the shower running.

"woah" Joe whispered,

I was currently in my underwear.

"sorry I was getting ready for bed" I said.

"It's fine, I was gonna ask if you want to join" he asked.

"Sure" I said.

A huge smile grew on his face, we got in and washed and enjoyed the warm the then,

"Not now Joe I'm tired" I said as Joe held my waist and kissing my neck.

"Oh okay" Joe sighed.

I kissed him back and we both got out and got changed.

"Night" I said giving Joe a kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer and we both fell asleep.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.3K 458 22
This is the story of Emily. A 20 year old girl who was adopted when she was 6 along with her friends that became her sisters Joe and Sarah. She goes...
139K 4.4K 93
Growing up with Caspar as your close living cousin is...amazing. He looks after you. He comforts you. He is there when no one else is. ...
Amazed נכתב על ידי Hølly

ספרות חובבים

13K 514 43
Eva doesn't expect anyone to find her little YouTube channel. Let alone the one and only Zoe Sugg... ...And then she meets Joe... Lillie expects that...
25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...