mεε† ßïレレ ςïphεr'š gïrレƒrïεηd...

queenazuraine által

C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity... Több

ωεις⊕mε †⊕ grα∀ï†ψ ƒαιιš
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 2- Meeting
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 3- I'm Yours
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 4- What He Calls An 'Abode'
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 5- Teaching Dorito
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 6- "She's mine."
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 7- Good Times
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 8- Love Takes Over
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 9- Not the Right Time
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 10- The Future
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 11- Wrong Suspicions
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 12- "I didn't expect this..."
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 13- Home
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 15- Ruler of all Evil
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 16- The MABEL JUICE Attack
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 17- A Little Visit
||》Sidestory - In Your Dreams《||
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 18- Summerween
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 19- The Planning
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 20- 'They're Just Costumes.'
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 21- He's Not Serious
||》One-shot: "What Gift?" (An x-mas special)《||
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 22- A Living Nightmare
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 23- The Seven Deadly Sins
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 24- Newfound Relatives
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 25- Get Togethers
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 26- Cuddles and Stories
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 27- Preparation
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 28- Trouble Starters
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 29- Harsh Start
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 30- Just Half Her Full Potentials
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 31- The Final Battle
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 32- The Last Chapter
[》εpïι⊕guε《]
|| A/n: Collab!!!! ||
READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN SAKE (4CHAN)
[ Under Huge Editing ] ✔✔✔

ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 14- Meeting 'HIM'

2.1K 69 111
queenazuraine által

Bill's POV

The three were busy looking around. Seems like this castle is that eye-catching.

Only if they knew what each room contained.

"Let's keep moving, and stay close to each other." (Y/n) snapped back to reality and we continued walking. In the way, we passed through the large room where they punished bad souls, the large room where a monster by the name Hogoffer lives.

He's a demon slayer. Quite stronger than the norm, but he wouldn't slay me, I'm more powerful than that crap. Shooting star was on the verge of crying, while Pinetree looked around frantically.

"Bill, are we there yet?" Snowflake asks,impatient. "Yeah B-bill, it's taking forever a-already." Shooting star mentions, voice shaking. "Aw Mabel, don't cry. It's not that bad anyway." Snowflake told Shooting star, trying to calm her down. "That's easy for you to say, (Y/n). We were easily terrified by movies... JUST. MOVIES. (Y/N)." Pinetree's panicked face was sweating.

"Relax numbskulls, we're here already!" Ah, finally we arrived. I can't handle Shooting star's whining already. What stands before us is a door guarded by two centaurs. I gladly walked my way to them, but I stopped when I remembered I was in human form. So I changed back to my old self. A glowing, yellow, triangular demon. I approached Snowflake and the others because O just remembered something.

"You can't go in there by the way. Supposedly, demons only can enter, because they'll probably kill you when they find out you're mortals." I explained and smirked towards the twins. "What?! You can't just leave us here!" Pinetree panicked. Shooting star was really on the verge of breaking down. "Relax kids, there's a way." I stated. Perhaps they know what my idea is, because they hesitated to do it.

"No way, Bill! How do we know we can trust you after everything you have done to our family?" Pinetree questions, voice suddenly sounding cold. I scoffed.

"Fine then, wait for us here. Snowflake let's--" "Fine then, we'll do it. What's the catch?" I sniggered as Pinetree changed his pathetic mind.

"Let's see... how about, I turn you into a demon, or disguise you into one... and in exchange, you'll have to accept (Y/n)'s mine, DEAL?" I said as I stretched my hand for him to reach. He was thinking about it. It was a pretty hard decision for him to make.

But he looked like he accepted the fact for the past few days, what the fuck is taking him so long to answer?

Hehe, poor Pinetree...

"Fine, deal." He finally said.

"Okay then... just act, I don't know, evil. Understood?" Snowflake snickered at the sight after I snapped my fingers. Now standing at Pinetree's space is a floating blue pinetree. And now standing at Shooting star's place is a brightly colored shooting star. They both have only one eye. They exactly looked like me, but instead with different forms.

"Aaahhh! I'm a literal pinetree! Mabel your a Shooting star!Literally!!" I just snickered at their reactions. "Hey, what about (Y/n)? She's a mortal, right???" Shooting star mentioned. "That's what you think." I said with a devilish grin in my face.

"Wait. What the fuck--" Snowflake narrowed her eyes at me. She turns her head to look at me in the eye. "Do you mean I'm a de--" "Don't spoil it Snowflake. Now, ready to get inside?" I cut her off by putting my fingers on her lips. She grunted. They all nodded. I can see through Pinetree's mind that he knows what exactly I'm talking about a while ago, and he seems shocked and scared at the same time. And also Shooting star.

We passed the two centaurs without being bothered by them. They just opened the door to the throne of (Y/n)'s father. I'm not gonna introduce him to you yet...

When the door opened, Shooting star nearly screamed. She was horrified by the sight that was behind the now opened door. Pinetree gulped. I communicated them through their minds.

'Hey! Don't act like that! He'll notice,'

'Uh, Bill, don't tell me that's--'

'Yes indeed, Pinetree. You can call him your worst nightmare too, because he is...'

'Bill I'm scared.'

'Don't worry Mabel I feel yah,'

'(Y/n) is that you? You can talk telepathically too?'

'Yeah.'

'Well guys, why are we here? We need to ask permission to see dad or something?'

'You don't get it Snowflake, do you?'

We were distracted by 'him' standing up from his throne of skulls and bones.

"Why are you here, Cipher? And you have a mortal with you." He said with his usual dark tone. "I've brought your lost child, your highness, as you wished." I replied.

'Wow, since when did you get that etiquette, Bill?'

'Shut up, Snowflake,'

"Where is she?" He began to ask. "She is now here your majesty." I replied, "she's the mortal you've been speaking of." I added. He looked at the girl I pointed to, and he looks like he have seen Snowflake before. Snowflake just stood there, nervous and terrified. He began to walk towards Snowflake. When he stared down at Snowflake, he began to speak up. "My daughter, my little demon." He said.

(Y/n)'s eyes grew wide, and Pinetree and Shooting star looks like they're gonna faint anytime from now.

"Pinetree, Shooting star," they looked at me as they called them,
"Meet (Y/n)'s long lost father, Satan."

"D-daddy?" (Y/n)'s facial expression changed from scared to happiness. "DADDY!" Snowflake hugged her father, and gladly, master hugged back. I saw his soft side on this one.
The Pines twins just stood there in shock, they feel like fainting, but tried to fight it. And luckily succeeded.

I chuckled.

(Y/n)'s POV

"How are you my dear daughter? Have you been looking for me too?" My father asks. Even though his voice was scary, I still love him for who he is.

"Of course dad." I answered happily. I'm not scared of him, but Mabel and Dipper looks like they were going to die. "Daddy, why did you gave me away? Didn't you love me?" I said in a pretty sad voice. He looked at me deeply, and he looks like he was about to cry.

Oh, and I didn't tell you how he looked like, am I right?

He's 7 feet tall with a humanoid structure but has red long horns, red skin, and pure black eyes. He wore a black dress coat, just like Bill's, and a red shirt underneath it. He wore black pants as well. He has really sharp teeth.

"Let me explain, child." He guided me to his throne and snapped his fingers. After that, a throne next to his poofed out of nowhere. "Sit down, my little devil." He offered. I obeyed and sat beside him. "What about my friends, dad?" I asked. He then gazed at the three who were just watching. "Cipher, make yourself comfortable there." He commanded.

Bill snapped his fingers and a chair for himself appeared. He sat on it, making a drink appear in his hands. I glared at him. He knew what I meant because he made another two chairs appear beside him and Dipper and Mabel sat on either side. "You won't mind them listening, right dad?" I asked while I looked at my father.

"Not at all, little one." He answers. I can see Bill's facial expression weirded out. Maybe he did not expect this side of my dad, a.k.a. his boss before.

Ha, priceless.

'Dude, you okay?'

'I'm quite fine.'

'Is my mom here too?'

'You'll find out, Snowflake.'

'Hey, communicate with the two, don't let them die in boredom.'

'Of course, princess.'

'Don't call me that!'

'But aren't you one?'

'Shut up.'

I snapped out of my thoughts with Bill. I faced my father: the king of all wicked, evil, and destruction. I really like where this is going. But how am I going to tell my god father and mother? Oh my gosh, I did not think this through.

"You see, my little demon, it all started when me and your mother got separated from me because of a little incident."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.7M 42.7K 74
Deal Bill Cipher x Reader Y/n lives in the town of Gravity Falls, working at the Mystery Shack with her best friends. When her dreams and everyday li...
439K 16.6K 26
{Spoilers} Book 1 (Y/N) was finally back in Gravity Falls where she could catch up with her old friends and see what had changed since her last visit...
67.8K 1.9K 14
《Highest Ranking #5 in Billdip, 2019》 《Book 2 out》 Dipper knew all too well the dangers that follow deals with the dream demon. How he could twist wo...
169K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...