Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

Always

4.4K 187 112
By Animefreak1145

A week passed since the 'incident', the incident you've been able to keep hidden. No one thought much of the disappearance of the old man from their village it seems. Hearing whispers and talks that the old man was always distant from them, and probably just decided to live separate from them within the jungle of the island. Others saying he must've died in their original island, although others were positive they saw him. Despite this, you've kept quiet. And kept acting like normal with the villagers, Shanks, and his crew. Not giving anything away as you just smiled and laughed amongst them when they told stories. Stories of a young boy in East Blue they sometimes visit.

You always felt Shanks looked at you however, when you would force a smile or grin. You tried your best to ignore it, saying to yourself that there's no way he can look through you so easily. Saying to yourself...that you wish you can tell him what happened. But you wouldn't. And eventually Shanks completely let it go, only giving you random two armed hugs when you felt down from either past memories when his crew or villagers asked, or when you happened to be forcing cheerful expressions upon your face.

It was nice. Comforting. Warm.

But somehow...something was missing. Something wrong.

It was today when you were now nearly fully healed and the time for the Red Hairs to nearly leave the once uninhabited that was now full of happy villagers back to an island in the East Blue, did you figure out what you must do.

What you want to do actually. But mostly what you must.

You finally found that missing piece. You were now atop Shanks ship, at his request, waving at the villagers along with the crew in goodbye.

"See you next time!" Shanks laughed, waving with a grin.

"Make sure you guys are living well, alright?!" Yasopp yelled, hand in a thumbs up towards them.

"Mfgtggg! Byfe everyfoon!" Lucky Roo spoke around his piece of meat, waving back and forth in eagerness.

Benn simply gave a calm smile and a peace sign, smoke curling around him from his cigarette as he looked out towards the villagers. While the other crew members just waved and shouted their goodbyes as well.

"Bye everyone! Thanks for everything!" You waved, a grin on your face. You spotted the young child who defended you, and who you saved in... that mission. He was waving and jumping at you wildly, a wide and thankful smile on his face.

"I-I'll never forget you!" The boy sniffled, emotion in his voice as he rubbed his tears eyes. "Thank you so much for everything (Y/N)! THANK YOU!" He cried, eyes on you as he waved. Your expression softened and you felt your heart move.

"And I will never forget you," you began, your own eyes starting to tear, "thank you for what you've done! Become a great man someday, you hear me?!" The boy nodded furiously, and soon the ship was too far to see the villagers and the island off into the distance. You were still staring at the island, leaning against the ship's edge on the main deck, a faraway look in your eyes until you felt a presence next to yours. You turned your head to see Shanks next to you, a grin on his face as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I know this may be a little late but," he put his hand down, and leaned down next to you on the ship's edge, warm eyes on you with a close eyed soft smile that made your cheeks warm, "since you're already here, why don't you join my crew?"

Your jaw dropped. He...join his crew?

'Join this man of the sun?' You questioned, flabbergasted, in shock. You felt stares on your back, turning your head slightly to everybody's eyes on you. With grins of their own, as well as smirks. Some giving peace signs and thumbs up, showing that they'll enjoy and approve to have you around on this ship. You looked back at him, seeing Shanks now had his eyes opened. Although half lidded, the emotion in his eyes, of care and acceptance of whatever your answer would be made you tempted.

You wanted to say yes.

You want to always be near the laid-back and carefree man that likes to joke and party with his crew. To constantly hear his laugh and see his smiles. To get strong with him, for him. Just to feel that warmth, that feeling of the bright sun that you feel like it washes away your darkness. The sun you sometimes felt too bright for you, nonetheless, it helped in a way.

You want to say yes.

But.

You have a job to do.

And so you gave him a sad smile and gave your reasoning. His smiling face quickly falling and turning serious as he looked at you.

"Are you sure?"

Your smile widened as you tilted your cap upwards towards him.

"Don't worry Shanks, I know what I'm doing. And soon enough you're going to hear my name through the sea breeze once I'm done!" You gave him a wide confident smile with your hands on your hips. His face softened, but still looked at you carefully even when you asked if they could drop you off as near as Marine HQ as possible. And of course he said yes, cause he just couldn't say no to that face. Not yours.

Not anymore.

He nodded at his crew, despite their questioning stares and frowns, and so they began to prepare for the journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When your tiny boat was ready to go(given to you by Shanks ship to help you get the rest of the way to Marine HQ) your Kuroi ten'nosabaki and Karasu on you, with your signature worn Marine's cap, you gave everyone of the Red Haired crew a goodbye. Waving at them, and giving hints you will see them again soon.

When you came to give Shanks a handshake of thanks—so many thanks, because he did so much for you that no one has the last few years—you were instead pulled into a warm hug instead. A hug that immediately made your cheeks redden at the close contact, but nonetheless, you returned to the nice feeling hug that was filled with so many things. So many.

Thank you.

For everything.

We'll see each other again.

'It's a promise,' the both of you thought, in sync.

He pulled away first and put his hands on your shoulders and gave them a tight gentle squeeze. Him giving you a smile— that smile—which was filled with unspoken words. But he spoke them anyway, even though you knew what he would say.

"You are always welcomed on this ship." His smile, that gorgeous beautiful smile, widened. "Always."

Your chest warmed and your heart soared, you gave him a smile and a nod, and with a final wave, you went with the sea atop your borrowed rowboat. Which you would now have to use the rest of the way, a hundred miles away from Marine HQ.

But that's not what you were focusing on.

Your shoulders shook, and you wiped your face two times before it stopped. And your eyes turned determined as you faced the incoming island.

Your eyes dead set as you thought:

'World, here I come.'

.

.

.

Now you guys know what Silver Blood meant ALL the way in the Alabasta Arc, the first chapter of it I believe.

Shanks offered. You declined.

Why?

Why would you not want to be with a man like him? A CAPTAIN like him? What do you have to do?

Well, I guess you guys just have to see. ^.^

All these, if you don't recognize the cute yet smooth style, is by the amazing @ShiroYukiHime. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!

By the awesome @Oreoooooos!!! I hope I got all the o's there right... THANKS AGAIN!!

Last one for the day! By @Fuzzyfest14_MR3 !! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!! >///<

Main Pairings
Shanks: 119
Mihawk:115
Crocodile:51
Doflamingo: 40
Smoker: 61
Lucci: 39

Side Pairings
Kaku: 7
Paulie: 6
Buggy: 9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.7K 40
Reader is fem **Spoilers early on** Requemended to know Law's backstory, Ace's backstory, and germa 66 before reading your race - bird person similar...
173K 5.9K 55
Luffy became the Pirate King. Yes, the first step towards his true goal in life, but it costs everything precious to him. That was the reason why he...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
172 4 10
You are a bounty hunter just living your bounty Hunter life. But one day you decided to take on a bigger bounty. This pirate ends up falling for you...