Heaven Knows 🔴 Suicide Squad

Por BloodyAppleQueen

Annabelle is a fallen Angel of grace. Disobeying her father and taking the same path Lucifer did. She ended u... Más

Playlist
Prologue 0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0/ Epilogue
Authors Note!
New story!!!
Watty Awards!!!

0.9

5K 137 45
Por BloodyAppleQueen

    Annabelle woke up in a bright room. She didn't know where she was but by the feeling of grace around the room, she was guessing heaven. She should have gone to hell.

"Anna." She heard a voice and she stood up quickly. She had never really seen God, nor has she heard his voice. Only Castile, Gabriel, and Lucifer have seen and heard him. "You had disobeyed my rules and restrictions to keep you safe." Annabelle looked down at the ground at her bare feet. "What you have done is unforgettable." Annabelle knew that this was probably her punishment.

"I am sorry father. I truly am. But I have to say, I do like earth. It is truly beautiful and even though there are bad people, I know it's wrong to judge them yourself. I have been paying for my actions." God was actually quite surprised to hear her say this. He hadn't known that being down there had an impact on her.

"I was not done my child." He spoke. "Even though you have done unspeakable things, you have also learned from the last ten years. I had to make a deal to bring you here. You are worth a lot more trouble than you are worth." She bowed her head down. She knew that she couldn't see God, but she knew for a fact he would have a very disappointed and stern look.

She heard footsteps near her and she gulped. She looked up to see Castiel, Gabriel, and God. They were standing together looking at Annabelle. "From what we heard is that you were saving the world Annabelle. Is this true?" she looked at her brothers. The boys who have trained her hard in angel school. Along with Micheal.

"It is. Enchantress is back and now she has her brother. We have to stop her. She'll destroy everything you created." She looked to God and he nod his head.

"Than. It seems you have learned your lesson. You will live on earth for as long as I say. You'll be known as earth's Guardian Angel. Is this alright with you Annabelle?" God asked and she smiled brightly.

"Yes!" She than realized to act a little bit of an adult. "I mean yes father. I would be honored to do that." She smiled and Castile, with his trench coat, stepped forward. He opened his hand and held out a necklace that was purple.

"This is your grace. You won't be a full angel because you need to act human down there. Be careful." She nod at his words and Gabriel stepped forward as Castile stepped back.

He made a bright light in his hands and Anna looked once the light was gone. Gabriel was holding armor and a sword. "This is the armor, that is as strong as a thousand men at war. This is the sword of Sparda known as Force Edge. Use it wisely. Good luck sister." He nod his head as she took everything and than look at God.

"You have always been a good girl. I don't know how you stayed childish as you have always been. My gift that I give you, is the gift of life. Use your second chance for good this time my child. Good luck. Make heaven proud. Make us proud." He said smiling. Than a bright light took her away.

•••

     She fell from the sky and into concrete. She grunted pulling herself up again. Hopefully for the last time. She thought. She looked up and found herself at the heart of the building where Enchantress was. She growled feeling angry than ever. She slammed the doors open and when she did everyone looked like they were in a trance. Enchantress was talking to them. She was trying to change their minds.

She wants them to bow to her and Annabelle hated that. She growled as she took Force Edge in her hands. She wore a black armor outfit that looks like a goddess had wore when in war. She looked badass that was for sure. "Hey witchy, bitchy!" She yelled out and Enchantress looked at her.

"It's you. You were supposed to be dead." She said, but Annabelle smirked.

"Well what can I say. I just couldn't wait to kick your green ass." She said and Diablo was talking to everyone. Grant was still with the group and he was confused as Diablo spoke. Enchantress was shocked.

"I can't change what I did. And neither can you!" Diablo yelled at her and she stepped back a little. She was shocked at this but before she could say anything else everyone heard Annabelle speak out. She stepped out and faced them. 

"Hey guys." The woman smiled. Harley gasped and than what sounded like a sob came out. "Miss me?" She asked them and Grant stood up. He looked at her and she looked normal. She still had her head. "Hey baby." She smiled at Grant and he gaped at her.

"How long have you been able to see?" Enchantress asked Diablo as if Annabelle didn't just come in. Anna rolled her eyes and stepped closer to the group.

"My whole life. You can't have them. These are my people right here." Diablo stood up proudly. Annabelle made it to them and stood next to Diablo.

"If you want them, you have to get through us bitch." Annabelle said glaring at her. Enchantress knew that Annabelle was powerful and if she messed with anyone than she would be dead. 

"But it is our time. The sun is setting and the magic rises. The meta humans are a sign of change." Enchantress said.

"Lady...You are EVIL!" Floyd yelled out and everyone stood up.

"Brother. Make them bow to me." She said to him and he nod his head. He grew taller and Annabelle winced at how tall he was. As her grew taller Annabelle pulled Force edge out of her sheath and held it up. The demon blade glowed red and everyone looked at her. 

"I'll take care of big guy. Rick," He looked at her and she smirked, "Get a plan together and quickly, I don't think i want to die again." She smiled sheepishly and than Enchantresses brother slammed his hand down and Annabelle jumped out of the way. Incubus roared and Annabelle rolled her eyes. "Being dramatic much?" She said and he glared at her. She sighed and spread her wings. She jumped into the air as he tried to grab her. But she dodged out of the way. 

"She can't do this alone!" Diablo said to Rick and Grant. Grant sighed and looked at Rick.

"We gotta get him in that corner That's where the bomb will be." Rick pointed to the corner near the right of them. 

"I'll do it! I'll get him there. I lost one family. I ain't gonna lose one another." Diablo said and Rick just shook his head. 

"Look, think this throu-" He was cut off.

"I got this. Let me show you what I really am." He said and Rick looked at Grant and he nod his head at him. Rick nod his head at him and Diablo smiled running out. "Hey! Over here ugly." He yelled out and Annabelle smiled at him. 

"Rick we're in position." Nick said through the earpiece. Rick nod at Grant and he sighed standing up. 

"Diablo, Annabelle, drive him into the corner!" Grant yelled and began shooting the Eyes as they had come in. Harley smacked on in the head making him fall to the ground. He had a gun though but when he was about to shoot Harley, Annabelle threw Force at his head, making him limp. Harley smiled at her friend and she smiled back. 

"Please be careful cupcake." She said and than turned back to Diablo and Incubus. Than as Diablo turned into a raging beast. Making him his true form seen. Annabelle was shocked. He looked badass. Than Diablo rammed into Incubus and Annabelle said that was enough.

So she growled and a bright light came from her. She turned into a huge angel with bright light surrounding her. Everyone was almost blinded but they gasped to see Annabelle's true form. She stomped close to Incubus and lifted her hand. Force Edge came into her hand and she stabbed it through Incubus making him pushed into the corner.

"Diablo, Annabelle, get clear! Get out of there!" Rick and Grant yelled at them. 

Diablo looked at Annabelle and she nod to him. "Don't worry, you'll be fine." She said to him and he nod his head. 

"Blow it!" He said and they looked at him like he was insane. Grant didn't want to lose Annabelle again. "Blow it!"

"Now Nick, now!" Rick said and Grant glared at him.

"NO!" Grant yelled and everyone looked to them. 

"Everybody down!" Grant told the squad. Harley looked at Annabelle and Anna winked at her. That was when Harley knew she had to get down. Harley did and than there was a big explosion. Incubus was gone and the dust was still in the air. Harley stood up and watched the dust and debris fall to the ground. 

"Anna? Diablo?" She sounded like she was going to cry again. But when if finally settled Harley gasped. Grant stood up fast and Rick watched. Katana smirked, Killer croc smiled brightly and pat Boomerang and Floyd's back. They all smiled as two figures stood up. 

Diablo was the first they saw and he looked fine. He walked forward and everyone wanted to hug the shit out of him. When Annabelle stepped forward she looked a little different. Her hair was a little shorter and white and her bright green eyes were red. Everyone was shocked but Enchantress was angry. "Brother!?" She called out for him but when she saw Annabelle with his head in her hand, she was pissed. 

"I don't think your brother will be joining us for dinner." Annabelle threw his head near her and she screamed. "You're next, princess." Anna smirked and everyone turned to Enchantress.

"My spell is complete. Once you and the armies are gone, my darkness will spread across this world. And it would be mine to rule." She glared at Annabelle. She hated her and Annabelle knew it. No one likes an angel anyway. There dicks. 

"You know I thought you would be a bit of a challenge. I guess I was wrong." Annabelle said to get under skin and it was working. "I mean your brother was just the cherry on top. I mean since it's just his bloody head." Annabelle was a bitch and she was proud of it. Grant smiled at her, knowing this was how she was when he first met her. 

"You got a move here, Flag?" Floyd asked and Annabelle walked to them. She knew they were thinking something but she had a better plan.

"We have to cut her heart out. You do that this whole thing shuts down. If that dosen't work I can take her soul." Annabelle said and Grant sighed. She looked at him and she smiled. "Don't worry, i'm not going anywhere. Not this time baby." Grant's heart fluttered at her words. She was amazing and so pure when she wants to be.

"Where is she?" Floyd asked looking around. Annabelle sighed and grabbed the end of her sword.

"Everyone, back up." she said and everyone did as she asked. Annabelle could feel her around. She could hear her thoughts and feelings. It was hard not to hear. It was like a noisy neighbor who is playing loud music at twelve O'clock at night. 

"Look out, look out!" Diablo yelled at her. Annabelle duct down and kicked her leg from under her. Enchantress landed on the ground and disappeared again. She reappeared behind Annabelle and Annabelle's sword was knocked out of her hand. It slid in front of Enchantress. She had the angles weapon.

"Enough!" She yelled and Annabelle glared at her. "Of all who have faced me...you have earned mercy. For the last time...join me...or die." She said and Harley put her bat down. Anna knew what she was going to do. She waited for her to do it. 

"I'm not much of a joiner...but maybe we should." Harley said and Rick glared at her. Everyone wasn't to shocked. This was Harley they were talking about.

"Hey. She's trying to take over the world." Floyd said and Harley looked at him with a smirk.

"So? Whats the world ever done for us anyway? It hates us." Harley stepped forward as she was ready to do what she had to.

"Hey, Harley!" Grant yelled and tried to get her but Annabelle held her hand up. 

"Trust her." Annabelle said and he nod his head. He stayed next to everyone.

"Hey Lady? I lost my Puddin'. But you can get him back, right?" Enchantress smirked but Annabelle was laughing internally. 

"I can, my dear. Anything you want."  Enchantress smirked think she had her on her side. Thinking that Harley was just going to bow down to her like she was some sort of God. But that was all wrong. She was wrong. 

"You promise?" She asked and Enchantress glared a little as if she was challenging her. Who does this woman think she is?

"Yes child. You need only to bow...and serve beneath my feet." Harley bowed a little only just to grab what she wanted.

"I like what you're sellin' lady. There's only one teeny tiny problem." She said and Enchantress was confused. Harley picked up Annabelles sword and stabbed it in her chest. "You messed with my friends." She glared and Enchantress looked upset and shocked. I mean hey if I was stabbed in the heart I would too.

"Her hearts out! We can ends this." Grant and Rick yelled out. Annabelle stepped closer to her, except everyone had a vision again. But Annabelle didn't. She grabbed Enchantress and looked right into her eyes. It glowed red and Enchantress screamed as her soul was taken from June's body. Annabelle let go when June's body turned to stone. 

"You bring June back. You bring her back." Rick yelled at Annabelle. But she couldn't do it. She had to come out on her own.  Annabelle picked up Force Edge and slid him back to where he was before. She looked up at Rick with a sad look. 

"I'm sorry I can't d-" Rick glared at her and pointed his gun at her. Grant's eyes widened. No fucking way was this happening again!

"The hell you doing man?!" Grant yelled at him but he didn't back off. Grant growled and pointed his gun at him.

"Hey, Flag." Floyd said pointing to the hand coming out of the shell. Rick dropped his gun and walked over to June.

"June!" He yelled with a smile. 

"If you would have let me finish my sentence I would have told you she was alive." Annabelle glared at Rick. 

"She's gone?" June asked as she looked at Rick. He nods his head and started crying for her. He missed her so much.

"I thought I killed you. I thought I killed you." He whispered to her. June looked up at Annabelle and Grant. She smiled and waved a little. Her friends were here.

"Hey beautiful. It's nice to see you again." Annabelle said and Grant smiled at her. Annabelle walked away from them and Grant stopped her. 

"How are you still alive?" He asked her looking at her new appearance. her once beautiful red hair was now snow white. her green eyes, blood red. 

"God, gave me a second chance. As long as I obey this time. Than I should be fine." She smiled but Grant sighed. "Look, I wasn't lying about you finding someone else. I think you would be hap-" She was cut off when he shut her up by kissing her. Her red eyes widened and than she let it happen. God was going to be angry, but she loved this moment. She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him closer as his hands were on her hips. 

"Whoo! Get some!" Digger said and everyone laughed. Grant pulled away slowly and she felt her face go red. She was embarrassed about the comment. But Grant smiled and pushed her white hair away from her face. 

"I don't ever want to hear you say that again. Look at Rick and June." She did and than looked back at him. "They fought for one another. I will fight just the same if not more. I love you and there's nothing in the world that can change my mind about that. Someone would have to beat it out of me, but i still will love you till my last breath. You're a bad guy, so fucking what. We all are. We all have a little bad in us. It's who we are. I love you for you and I will be here for you till the end. I'm probably crazy, but love makes us do stupid shit. It made me walk in here about ready to die so I could come see you." She felt a tear come from her eye and her hair turned red and her eyes back to green. 

"I love you too. But don't you ever try and die again. I don't want you to lose your life." She said sternly and Grant nods his head. They smiled and Harley couldn't help saying.

"Awwwww!" She had her hands on her cheek rocking back and forth. Than everyone looked at her. Than Annabelle giggled at her. Harley smiled at Anna and waved a little. 

"If Y'all don't mind. I got me a sewer to crawl back into." Killer croc said about too leave. He was ready. He just killed a God for goodness sake.

"Yeah, and I got some business to handle back in Gotham." Digger said smirking thinking about the woman and jewelry.

"I'm going to hotwire a car. Need a ride?" Harley asked Floyd and she smiled. Than everyone sees Amanda waller. everyone sighed knowing they weren't going anywhere now.

"How are you still alive?" Floyd asked and everyone glared at her. Annabelle glaring harder. Grant looked as if he was ready to murder her. But he knew if he did he would be in prison as well. Annabelle knew something about Grant that he didn't know yet. So this was going to be fun. 

"We just saved the world. A "thank you" would be nice." Harley said to Amanda. She looked at her for a second.

"Thank you." She said and she nod her head. Almost like a bow.

"You're welcome." she said and walked off from her. Amanda looked at Grant and saw Annabelle.

"How the hell are you still ali-"

"So, we did all of this and we don't get shit?" Floyd cut her off. Amanda turned her gaze to Floyd. She wasn't happy he interrupted her but he didn't want to hear how she's still alive with all the God crap. He wasn't religious in anyway. He didn't want to except the fact he might go to hell for what he had done.

"Ten years off your prison sentences."Annabelle already had ten years in so she scoffed. She than would still have eighty years left. But it wouldn't matter to her because she is immortal. But Grant was not.

"Nah. that's not enough. I'm seeing my daughter." Floyd said and Amanda nod her head.

"That can be arranged." She said and he was shocked a little. "Any more requests?" 

"An espresso machine." Harley said and Amanda was confused but allowed it. Harley jumped up and down because of it.

"I want out." Annabelle said and Amanda glared at her. "I wouldn't glare like that. You kill me again and I'll just come back and kick your fuckin ass." Annabelle said glaring at her. Grant smirked and crossed his arms across his chest. This was his Annabelle.

"No. But. I can give you a whole room where you are free to do whatever you want. It will look like a house. No cameras and no guards. Just you and Grant. You can have your private life back." Annabelle liked the idea except the fact Amanda wasn't done.

"The catch?" Anna asked and Amanda sighed but smirked a little knowing that her little angel was back. "I mean I could just fly off with him."

"You do that and we kill everyone here." Annabelle glared at her but she had no choice. This was her friend's and now family. Everyone watched her as she made her decision.

"Fine. I'll have the angel trap than. Also, I want to say hi to my friends whenever I want."  Amanda rolled her eyes but she agreed. Amanda smiled at them. Grant came over closer to Annabelle and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He kissed her forehead and they all together walked to a car where they will be heading back to prison.

•••

Back the prison everyone got what they wanted. Annabelle got Grant and together they actually had a night where they can have only themselves to one another. Diablo got to stay in his little tank with a tv. He was ok with that, also some better food. Floyd got to see his little girl even in prison. He only had an hour. So seeing his little girl that long was ok with him.  

Harley got her espresso machine and a book with a bed. She was happy with that, as long as she got her coffee. Because if she didn't she is a monster.

As for killer croc he had a really cool room filled with games and food. And his tv that showed only black reality shows. Katana still works with Rick and Grant. But Digger, he got what he wanted, except he wasn't happy still. He was trying to escape. "Hey! Let me out! Let me out of here right now! Hey! you feel that? yeah. Let me out of here. darling, please. please, I'm begging you. Seriously. Listen to me. Have you got a car? Because I'm a brilliant driver." He was trying to seduce the girl guard. He's been at it since he got back. Digger missed his life and he wanted to get out. But he didn't even notice that the girl had black hair and green eyes. The same very girl he had in that vision of his.

Amanda was happy with her little Squad and Everyone loved to see Annabelle when she comes to say hi. But with every story involving Harley and the Joker. Well let's just say it wasn't over. Nothing with Joker is ever over. There will always still be a bad guy and a hero, or Anti-hero, who fights them. It's just how it always was. It's how it's always been. So if you see something supernatural, just know the Suicide squad is there protecting the human race. They're protecting you even when you don't know it. Because its what they do. There the Suicide Squad.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

325 21 9
Annabelle Norm is a killer. Yep that's right a killer. She kills for fun. That's until the Queen of Fallen Angels, Queen Morgan, tells her she can't...
1.2K 217 34
A human and innocent Annabelle is dating a mysterious man, Damien. Over the course of three months their relationship seems unbound, and steamy, apar...
137K 3.5K 17
In which a super powered, enchanted axe carrying girl with anger issues and an attachment disorder is recruited to save the world. Or "You are real...
140K 5.2K 15
Annabelle doesn't have an easy life. To most she has the "perfect" life. Straight A student, captain of the softball team, and Miss popular. What the...