Playtime ; taegi {DISCONTINUE...

By -0bliviion

❝Okay kitten, daddy will let you have playtime.❞ -Slow updates this is my first book so it might not make sen... More

hi / authors notes
z e r o
1 (remade)
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
please read.

3

3.5K 189 123
By -0bliviion

"Did you just call me grandpa?"

He nods, "because you act like one, grandpa" he gave me a evil smirk and ran. Is he testing me. Im so triggered. More than i was before.

I chased him around the playground for the last ten minutes until i passed out.
Im tired. I need water.

He sat on my lap and lauged his guts out, "you couldn't even last long!" he continued to laugh.

Although i was tired, i still managed to catch him in my arms.

"Gotcha lil' rat."

The boy tried to escape but i really had a good grip on him.

And then a woman approached in front of me. I'm assuming it's his mom.

"young man!" we both stopped tackling each other and we both look at her.

"Why are you playing with this disgusting stranger?!"
She yelled at the boy.

"I-im sorry mommy.. I-i we were playing chase and tackle and-"

When he tried to explain why we were playing, she snatched him like a ragdoll. Something in my eyes caught something bizzare. She punched him in the face, real hard.

--
snow blizzard just dropped into town and its freezing cold but i love it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
780K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...