WILD LOVE-Joe Sugg

By fuxk_moonlight

Evie Minxs lives in California, She has 2 best friends Caspar Lee and Zoe Sugg. Evie decides to take a long t... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}

{7}

755 20 3
By fuxk_moonlight

Zoe's P.O.V:-

I woke up and let Narla out and then took her upstairs and she trampled all over Evie and she woke up, Joe groaned and carried on sleeping Evie decided to get up and help me make breakfast.

''Sleepy head'' i said making Evie smile.

''Had a late night'' she yawned.

''Why?'' i asked.

''just couldn't sleep'' she smiled.

''You sure you wasnt up late talking to joe or messing around shall i say'' i laughed.

''I am serious zo'' she said.

''Alright, lets cook pancakes'' i said.

We both headed to the kitchen and decided to cook pancakes and Alfie came down,

''Whats up?'' Alfie said coming in the kitchen.

''Morning alf'' i said.

''Morning'' he said.

we all decided to set up the table for when Joe wakes up.

Evie's P.O.V:-

I sat down up to the table on my laptop, and alfie started to whisper to Zoe and they both grinned and laughed, as i looked at them they looked at me and as they noticed i knew something was up they laugh and look away quickly.

''What are you guys laughing at?'' i asked.

''You'' Alfie shouted.

''Why?'' i asked with concern.

''You are the only girl that Joe actually likes and he seems to like you more and more every time he sees you, have you seen the way he acts with you and the way he looks at you'' Zoe said.

''Really?'' i asked.

''Yes, trust me i believe he likes you'' Zoe admitted.

''Okay, well i need to get changed so i will be back down'' I said.

''Okay'' Zoe and Alfie said.

Joe's P.O.V:-

As i finished getting changed Evie had walked in a bit flustered and she seemed a little embarrassed did my sister say something to her? i don't know...

''Oh sorry'' Evie said, as she saw me getting on my top.

''Its fine no worries'' i said.

''I am going to shower can you tell zoe that?'' she asked.

''sure'' i said.

i left the room and closed the door behind me and walked downstairs to see Zoe and Alfie on thier phones playing games up to the table.

''Morning'' i said.

they both looked up and smiled.

''Morning'' Zoe said as she clicked through social media.

''Where's Evie?'' Zoe asked.

''She's taking a shower quick'' i said.

Alfie and Zoe nods and just smiles it off.

i went over to get a glass of water and join Zalfie at the table.

Zoe turns to me, ''Joe'' she said, i nodded, ''You like Evie dont you?'' she asked, ''No why?'' i asked i know its true but i cant just date my sisters best friend.

''Seriously Joe, your pathetic you should take her out on a date one day'' She explained.

''Sure one day in the Infinity!'' i snapped, i got up and put my cup in the sink.

''Joe, no need to snap but its the truth you like her she likes you..'' she trailed off.

''Wait what.. she likes me to?'' i asked surprisingly.

''Seems like it'' Alfie butted in.

''Bullshit'' I shout rasing my brows.

''Joe'' Zoe snapped.

''Sorry, i don't know how i feel about this'' i said.

''Well follow your heart'' Alfie said.

Zoe dished up pancakes and side fillings we sat at the table.

Evie's P.O.V:-

Well i got out and got changed and freshened up before i made way downstairs to hear Joe and Zoe talk about himself and I, does he like me? ''Joe just tell her how you feel!'' Zoe snapped. I heard as i stepped on the last step downstairs, they must be having a sibling talk.

I decided to open the door then quickly make way to the kitchen and see whats going on.

''Hey'' i said.

''Oh Evie'' Joe quickly said awkwardly.

''Whats going on?'' i asked.

''Joe being stupid'' Zoe said.

Joe laughed awkwardly while he walked away flustered.

''Okay'' I said.

We all sat down and ate breakfast, we only did small talk and it got silent at times and just awkward smiles.

''Me and Alfie need to do some shopping only a small shop, you guys can tag along if you like?'' Zoe said.

''Okay, i don't feel like going out today you go ahead Joe i don't mind if you go though'' I said.

'' I am staying in i need to edit'' Joe smiled.

''Okay we are leaving in a mo'' Alfie said.

''Okay'' Joe said.

i sat back down and went on my laptop.

''Zoe before you go can you pick me up a good priced SD card?'' i asked.

''What for?'' Zoe asked surprisingly.

''I want to start a youtube channel, i want to start a hobby'' i said.

''Omg Evie that is fantastic and sure'' she said.

Zalfie left and it was just me and Joe.
I walked back into the room after seeing zalfie out the door when Joe was standing there flustered,

"Joe what's up!" I asked.

"Nothing" he blushed.

He then scooted past me and ran upstairs.

"Joe" I sigh under my breath.

I ran upstairs to follow him, I found him sitting on the bed with his hands to his head.

"Joe you are not okay?" I said absently.

"I can't tell you...I.." joe trailed off.

"I am here for you Joe, I would really like it if you would try an open up to me.." I trailed off.

I looked at the floor and realised what I said could get offensive.

"What I Hardly know you Evie! You expect me to open up my life to you!" Joe snapped.

"Fuck sake Joe, I feel like I known you for a long time, because your nice and because you take care of people and you seem different to all those other guys out there" I shouted.

Joe sighed in anger.

"I'm sorry" I shouted as a tear came rolling down my face.

"Ffs what have I started" Joe whispered.

I didn't let him know that I heard him and I walked away and slammed the door.

"No Evie wait" Joe shouted as I glance at him as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

I made sure my hair was up in a pony tail and put on my shoes, I was in shorts and a crop top, and I am planning on leaving. Until he leaves. I know it's childish but my depression is playing up.

"Evie" Joe shouted as I slammed the door.

I ran down the street and into this park, I remember I came to Brighton when I was younger and had saw this little park and there was a little den and me and my friend used to climb in there and hide from our mums because we didn't want to part or go home.

I walked into the park and I saw the little den still there I ran over and kneeled down to slide inside, it was starting to get quite cold but I just sat there thinking about life.

Joe's P.O.V:-

What have I done? I started a argument with Evie of the first week of knowing her! I can't tell her how I feel because I am a woos and I just want to make this feeling go away. Apparently she likes me back but I don't know after this happend! I bet I made her feel unwelcome.

---------------
It's been 2 hours and Evie still hasn't returned.. is she ever coming back? I looked in the room that she was staying in to see if she left her phone or anything and she took it, I remember her saying it was only on 58% at the breakfast table.. I bet I made her feel uncomfortable. Will she go back to California? I am getting so worried about her. Shall I go and get her?

Before I knew it, Zalfie walked through the door.

"Evie" Zoe shouted.

I silently and guilty walked towards Zoe.

"Where's Evie? And joe why do you look upset?" Zoe asked.

"I can't tell her how I feel I am not ready" I huffed.

"So! Where is she then?" She asked.

"She's gone!" I whispered.

"Where!" Zoe shouted.

"She walked out upset because I started a argument with her she was only being a good friend but I just snapped I have messed everything up Zoe!! What am I going to do?" I explained.

"JOE!" Zoe shouts in a panic.

"What?" I shouted back.

"She has bad anxiety and depression for all you know she could be doing something that she will regret! Why did you start this argument in the first place" Zoe asked putting her shoes back on.

"I've messed everything up! I have to go and find her!" I said getting my jacket.

"Make sure she is okay and bring her back straight away" Zoe said.

I nodded and proceeded to walk quickly down the street.

"Evie?" I shout.

There was nothing the streets where dead and it was becoming dark.

There was men wondering about drunk.. what have I done?

Evie's P.O.V:-

It started to get clear around the place that I was in, the streets cleared people went home, I was standing in the middle of the park near set of swings and just stood there gazing out.

I never managed to sort my anger out like this coming here and calming down really helped.

My phone stared ringing....

*Buzz....* my phone buzzed uncontrollably.

I declined it and put it into my pocket and I walked near the gates before it smashed it down with rain, as I walked out the gates I herd the rain lift and drop onto the cars and the slide, it started to rumble in the sky, I still don't want to go back especially if Joe is going to not speak to me.

"Evie" I heard a voice call out for my name at the end of the street.

I sighed and I sore the figure come closer until I saw it was Joe. Tears and water strolling down my face and making my eyes burn.

I walked slowly towards him.

..................

To be continued....

Thank you for reading means a lot, there is going to be a lot more uploaded soon but I hope you enjoy it so far I am proud. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...
16.1K 338 33
When Izzy Jones moves from South Africa to Finally meet Zoe Sugg things don't go all to plan. Instead of Izzy and Zoe moving to Brighton together Zoe...
139K 4.4K 93
Growing up with Caspar as your close living cousin is...amazing. He looks after you. He comforts you. He is there when no one else is. ...
18.3K 458 22
This is the story of Emily. A 20 year old girl who was adopted when she was 6 along with her friends that became her sisters Joe and Sarah. She goes...