The Bricks ஐ

By ChampagnePapi007

All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely... More

Chapter 1 ♥ Let's Reminisce
Chapter 2 ♥ Island Girl
Chapter 3 ♥ Flashed Back
Chapter 4 ♥ Love Lost
Chapter 5 ♥ Just Us
Chapter 6 ♥ Pretty Eyes
Chapter 7 ♥ $till
Chapter 8 ♥ Heaven Sent
Chapter 9 ♥ Old Money
Chapter 10 ♥ Family Affair
Chapter 11 ♥ Dead President
Chapter 12 ♥ Afraid of Lonely
Chapter 13 ♥ Like You Wanna Be Loved
Chapter 14 ♥ Full Throttle, No Brakes
Chapter 15 ♥ Money and Higher Power
Chapter 16 ♥ Infidelity
Chapter 17 ♥ From Time
Chapter 18 ♥ I'm A Coke Boy, Baby.
Chapter 19 ♥ Let Me Talk My Shit
Chapter 20 ♥ Rooftops and Daydreams Part 1
Chapter 21 ♥ Rooftops and Daydreams Part 2
Chapter 22 ♥ $HOTTA$
Chapter 23 ♥ C.R.E.A.M.
Chapter 24 ♥ Survival of the Fittest
Chapter 26 ♥ We'll Be Fine
Chapter 27 ♥ Bad Decisions, Worse Intentions Part 1
Chapter 28 ♥ Bad Decisions, Worse Intentions Part 2
Chapter 29 ♥ Feel It In The Air
Chapter 30 ♥ King of BO$$E$ Part 1
Chapter 31 ♥ King of BO$$E$ Part 2
Chapter 32 ♥ Your Eyes, They Give You Away
Chapter 33 ♥ From A Perspective
Chapter 34 ♥ Break From Jamaica
Chapter 35 ♥ To The EA$T, With L♡VE
Chapter 36 ♥ LØ$Ť TIMË
Chapter 37 ♥ Before The Phone Call
Chapter 38 ♥ Commotion : The Finale

Chapter 25 ♥ pas un ange

40.6K 1.6K 123
By ChampagnePapi007

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "Anonymously Yours."

***********

"All that money, the money is the motive. All that money, the money she be foldin'.Girl put in work."

~Flashback~

"Nigga where the fuck is my shit?" He said calmly while the boy backed into the wall trying to get as far away from Hassan as possible.

"I got it, just not all of it." the boy said frantically pulling the money out of his pocket handing it to him. He counted it once, twice, three times.

"This is three hunnid dollars B. That white girl I gave you was a easy fifteen." I pulled the strings on my hoodie tighter as the wind began to whip harder.

"I got robbed." the boy stuttered out quietly.

"Excuse me B.I think I misheard you or my ears is misleadin me or some shit. What was that you just spoke?"

"I got robbed." He repeated.

"You let some nigga take my shit?" the boy nodded naively.

Life moved sort of slow as I watched the scene before me. The blood, the tears, the murderous look in his eyes... it was all so vivid.

I let a single tear drop, not for the boy, but for Hassan. Life's been so fucked up for him that this is all he knows and I can't help but wish that things weren't so bad. That we could've met in a different lifetime.

"Hassan." I said calmly not raising my voice as I walked over to him. I grabbed one of his hands before he could continue to let out his anger from what the world has done to him on someone so undeserving.

"Stop , please, for me." He looked down at me breathing heavily. He grabbed my hand and pulled out of the alley but stopped before he continued down the street. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

~End Of Flashback~

I figured he wasn't lying to me, I mean what would have been the purpose? What I did know was that he wasn't telling me the whole truth though... but then again, he's not obligated to.

♥Money's POV

If it's one thing that I've learned, it's that business doesn't stop. No one cares if you're sick, tired, broken... if it's money out there you're expected to go out there and make shit happen, but I guess that's just how shit is.

"Y'all are ready?" they all nodded.

"Let's go then." Nay, Noelle, and I all got out of the car adjusting our dresses and hair. To me these are the worst type of jobs, finessing.

We walked up to the bouncer , we didn't have to say, he knows why we've come.

We walked in, merging with the crowd until we made our way up to the VIP section. We stopped in front of the sound proof private rooms that they have here at the club for exclusive guest only.

"Are y'all good?" I asked turning around to my girls. We've done this before but it's always nerve recking, anything could go wrong.

"How much is this worth?" Nay asked smirking

"50k a head for all of us." they both nodded.

"We're good." I let out a deep breath and checked my MK watch before I put on a smile and knocked on the door. A man opened the door who looked to be in his early twenties.

"Ah your finally here, please take a seat and make yourself comfortable." He was handsome and from the accent I could tell he was Cuban... old money.

The three of us sat down on a couch across from him while he poured himself a cup of unlabeled alcohol.

"Would you beautiful ladies like a drink?" He offered motioning his hand towards the alcohol.

"No thank you." we all replied simultaneously, never drink on the job.

"That's fine , I just have to take care of some business with one of my partners and then the four of us can have some fun." he said smiling before he lit one of his cigars.

Moments later a knock was heard at the door and he got up to open it.

"Ace! How have you been my friend? It's been too long." the man said cheerfully but it was obvious fakeness behind it. What made me tense though was the name he said.

"Fuck." I heard Nay say on the side of me while Ace and the man whose name I still did not know held a conversation at the door.

"Look, I didn't know he was gonna be here aight? Just chill." I whispered to the both of them.

The man and Hassan walked back over to us. "Ace this is-" the man trailed off waiting for us to finish. Crazy how us being strangers didn't seem to bother him at all.

When Hassan looked at me his irises darkened considerably but he still smirked.

"Moni." I couldn't say my street name because that would just give me away, and I definitely wasn't about to say my real name.

"Yes, Moni of course, and her gorgeous friends." He hit his cigar and exhaled "Just look at those eyes, beautiful isn't she?"

"Yea, she's breath taking." Hassan said looking directly into my eyes. They sat down and talked while we just sat there and looked pretty. It's the same shit every time. We come in , tell the trick whatever they wanna hear, give them something to look at and show off... well all until we get our cue that is. When we get the cue, we handle business, and then we get paid... simple.

While they talked Hassans eyes never left me. They were cold and hard as he effortlessly talked drug deals overseas like it was a second language.

"Imma step out to get a drink real quick." Hassan said standing up, he looked as handsome as always but something about his no bullshit mentality made him all the more attractive.

He walked until he was stood next to the couch. "Join me?" he said but I could see in his eyes that it was far from a question.

I got up and smoothed out my dress taking his hand as he led us both from the room.

We barely got halfway down the hall before I was pushed against the wall with him barely an inch away from my face.

"Fuck are you doing here?" He said through clenched teeth obviously upset

"I'm working love, fuck does it look like?" I returned his glare unfazed.

"Look, just go home Mee, I'll pay you double whatever you gettin for this."

"That's what the fuck you're not gonna do. This is my lick, my fucking money." I said getting mad. I've worked for everything I have to my name right now, he's not about to stop that.

People passed up and down the hall but no one paid us any attention. To them we looked like any other couple.

I saw something in his eyes , something I've only had the honor of seeing on rare occasions... I'm standing between him and his money and he doesn't like it.

"Are you mad that I'm here, or are you mad that I got here first?" I could tell he was having and internal battle between his side that's so deeply in love with me and the side that's strictly cash driven.

"Both." He answered bluntly while I looked down at my watch.

"Well here in the BK time waits for no nigga and while you've been out here talking and shit, your business partner has been dead for the past two minutes... if you'll excuse me I have some money to collect." I went to walk away but he pulled me back.

"That's not how shit works baby." He ran his hand down the side of my face. "I can double the money back that I just lost in there with one phone call, but if I lose you... if I lose you, I can't get you back. So what's this money really worth to you?"

I was about to respond when gun shots rang out through the entire club.

************

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "Anonymously Yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 42K 27
Creanna Claire James is the definition of a good girl. Besides being in a relationship with her sister's ex boyfriend-she's never done anything wrong...
1.3M 63.4K 60
August returns from a long tour to Mikaela and his daughter Abrianna. Mikaela is excited to finally have him home but an unexpected person returns so...
10.2K 200 8
You are (Y/n) (L/n) aka deadpool during your fight with Thanos you are sent to another earth having know idea of how you got there you join become...
1.6M 6.6K 5
A Hunter's Love. Book 1 Nadia Stevenson the woman there for everyone even when she feels like the favor isn't returned. The woman running away from l...