Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Nineteen

24.2K 557 491
By cakeyree

|Remy|

Once I was inside the office I realized that I was the only one there. I took a seat in one of the hard wooden chairs, shit was super uncomfortable. If a person wasn't crazy, these chairs would definitely turn them crazy. I shifted around in the seat until I saw the door open and a woman walk out. She looked like a sane person, but I guess she was crazy since she was visiting a shrink. I looked behind her to see Dr. P smiling broadly at me. I returned a fake smile as I got up and walked into the office.

The office looked way better than the waiting lounge. I took a seat on the couch and she sat across from me. She looked at me then wrote something down on her notepad. I frowned and fiddled with my fingers as I patiently waited for her to get this show on the road. The room was so silent, the only thing that can be heard was the ticking off the clock on the wall. That noise was driving me crazy, it reminded me of how I let my life go to waste. I remember the day my life took a turn for the worst........

"I hope you don't mind sleeping down here. Mónéy's being a brat as usual and DJ insists on letting her have her way," Gwen stated as she handed me the sheets to me. I reluctantly took them and did my best to hide my disappointment.

"It's fine Gwen. I know how teenagers are, remember I was once fifteen I'm seventeen now, so I understand. She nodded her head and smiled. I smiled back before turning to the sofa bed and placed the pillow and blanket down. It looked real uncomfortable but due to Money's nasty ass attitude I guess I'll too sleeping down here.

"Right I'm so glad you're here Remy. I haven't seen you in forever and to see my little sis again makes me so happy. I'm glad you came to visit me for the break. I made all my family member get you a Christmas gift too, so don't even worry about being left out." I gave her a warm smile before hugging her. We exchanged goodnights and parted ways. I did my best to get comfortable on the sofa bed. It was hard but I manage to fall asleep after a few minutes.

I was awoken by the sound of a pot falling on the kitchen floor. I jumped up in my sleep and looked around the den. A figure walked pass the kitchen floor startling me. I grabbed my chest as I got off the sofa bed and made my way to the kitchen. I flicked the lights on and it was only Chauncey. He looked extraordinary in the dimly lit kitchen, Gwen had damn good taste. He turned around and jumped once he noticed I was standing in the kitchen doorway.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to frighten you," I said. He smiled at me and placed the carton of eggs on the counter. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the pantry. Chauncey went on ahead and finished cleaning the mess he had made up. I place the water to my lips and guzzled it down.

My mouth is always dry when I wake up from my sleep. I fixed another glass of water and was about to drink it until I felt hands wrapped around my waist. I stood frozen as I let the glass slip out my hand and fall into the sink. The shattering of the glass startled me but not as much as the person who was standing behind me, they were scaring the piss out of me. I took a deep breath and slowly turned around. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I turned to reveal this mystery man. I looked at him in shock once I realized it was Chauncey. I quickly pushed him off me and try to walk away but he grabbed ahold of my arm tightly.

"Remy, look I'm sorry. I just thought you wanted that. I saw the way you were looking at me at dinner. I wanted to let you know that I was feeling the same way you feel." I cocked my head to the side and stared into his eyes. I knew he was being sincere and I was grateful for that, but Gwen just kept popping up in my head.

"What about Gwen?"

"I love your sister, but only because she's the mother of my children. The feelings I have for you are stronger than the love I have for Gwen." Those were the words I needed to hear. Even though they weren't true they just sounded so right, so good to me. We stood there kissing and rubbing on each other for a few minutes before walking into the den and making passionate love.

"Chauncey do you really love me," I asked in the wee hours of the morning as I laid in his chest.

"Yea baby." I looked up at him to see his eyes closed. I smiled then traced the ring around his nipple. Chauncey was an amazing person to me, but Gwen was my sister. I closed my eyes and fell asleep on his chest. I was awoken by someone calling my name.

"Remesha! Remesha! Remesha!"

My eyes popped opened and I stared at the shrink who was shaking me and looking at me like I had lost my mind. I close my eyes but that only resulting in her shaking me harder and calling my name. I opened my eyes and placed my hand over my face. The shrink just kept writing false shit in her notepad. My nerves was getting bad as she looked up at me strangely.

"Please call me Remy," I said as I sat up straight on the sofa.

"Well ok Remy, I'm Dr. P as you already know. Are you ready to begin this session?" I nodded my head. "Alright then where would you like to start? Tell me about yourself. Why are you here?" I shrugged my shoulders with a frown on my face. She was the one with the diploma, and here she was questioning me like I knew what we were supposed to be discussing.

"I don't know my boyfriend scheduled me an appointment here because he thought I was depress," I said putting emphasis on the word boyfriend. She nodded her head before continuing to ask questions.

"Oh, well why were you depressed?"

"I recently just had a miscarriage and I can't stop beating myself up about it. Every time I think or talk about it, my mind get to wondering. Like what I could've done differently to make me still be pregnant. Everyday I live with the guilt that I put my first born baby at risk. My heart is hurting, I'm alone, Mónéy hates me. And to top all this off my sister's dead and my nephew is sitting in a hospital bed in a coma. This is just to much and you know who I blame for all this.........myself. I blame myself for all the bad things that happened to me in my life." I wiped the tears from my face after I was done pouring my emotions out to this stranger I didn't even realize I was crying, I guess so much was built up inside and I just had to let it all out.

"Thank you for opening up to me. I'm glad you have trust in me. Remy you shouldn't blame yourself for your miscarriage first off. That was in God's plan he didn't want you to be a mother right now. One day when you are stable and married he will bless you with a bundle of joy. Secondly I apologize about your sister and your nephew. Do you want to talk about what happened to them?" I looked up at her and folded my lips up. This lady really wanted me to break down. She kept asking me about the tragedies in my life and I really didn't want to talk about them.

"Well I really don't want to, but since you're willing to listen then I'll tell you. My sister and nephew were involved in a car accident about a month ago. An eighteen wheeler ran right through the car causing it to catch on f-fire. Someone pulled my nephew out the car before the fire got worse but it was already to late. His little body was burnt up and he was barely breathing." She scribbled something down in my notepad and sighed while shaking my head.

"A car accident? If they were involved in a car accident then there is no way that your sister's death and your nephew's condition is your fault. I actually heard about that accident on the news, the reporter said the lady got a call and the phone fell resulting in the accident. I'd like to say it was actually your sister's fault," she stated tapping her pen up against her notepad. I thought about it for a minute before nodding my head in agreement. Dr. P was absolutely right, I didn't tell Gwen to pick up that phone, she did it herself. I took a deep breath and it felt like a ton of bricks were lifted off my shoulders. I let out a chuckle before shaking my head.

"How do you feel now," Dr. P asked with a smirk on her face. I knew she was feeling the same way I was. I shook my head and gave her a warm smile.

"I actually feel better. Thank you so much. At first I thought this was going to be hell, but its really relaxing. Thank you for listening."

"That's what I do, its my job Remy. No need to thank me. Now I heard you mention someone by the name Mónéy. Who is this Mónéy person? Is she or he the reason that you feel alone?" My happy feelings faded away at the sound of Mónéy's name being mentioned. I shifted on the couch.

"She's my niece that I betrayed. I can admit that I was wrong. She almost forgave me but Icy's sneaky ass friend fucked that up. I've been so stressed out over her. I couldn't eat or sleep knowing that I was the reason for the situation she's in. I hate myself and I will never forgive myself for that."

"So you were stressing, while you were pregnant?" I gave her that 'bitch didn't I just say that' look. I shook my head yes and she slid her glasses from her face.

"Where there's your answer to your miscarriage. You were so worried about Mónéy and her well being, that you forgot all about your baby. See I don't think you owe Mónéy anything and I don't think you betrayed her. I think she owes you and she betrayed you Remesha. Mónéy isn't your family, she your enemy." Just as she said that the timer went off causing both of us to jump. Dr. P held he chest as she walked over and pushed a button on the timer to get it to stop ringing.

"Looks like our time is up. I hope to see you again and I hope this meeting has an impact on you or at least made you feel better," Dr. P said as she made her way to the door. I got up from the couch and smiled at her before pulling her into a hug. She was hesitant to hug me back and I didn't blame her, if some strange crazy bitch just hugged me I would be the same way.

"Thank you for listening once again. I was feeling like total shit before you voice your opinion." I stepped back and smiled at her again before walking out and leaving the office. I walked to Jamal's car with a grin on my face. I realized that it wasn't my fault that I had lost my baby, it was Mónéy's fault. If she'd just follow Chauncey's rules instead of being a pain in the ass I would still have my baby. Mónéy was gone pay for everything that she did. I no longer consider that bitch blood she's my fucking enemy and I'll stop at nothing to make sure that bitch is six feet under.

____________

|Icy|

"Y'all strapped," I asked Tech and Kree as we made our way to the limo that was waiting outside for us. Kree stopped walking and pulled his suit jacket open revealing his 9. Tech just simply pulled his from out of his waist band and kissed it.

"I never leave the house without it. This my girlfriend," he said holding the gun up causing the few people that were outside to run or look at him crazy.

"Man put that shit up. A nigga ain't trynna bail you outta jail in Italy. I swear you be begging to get locked up just so you can beat the fucking charge," Kree said. Tech waved Kree off and slid into the car. Bosh stepped out the limo and held the door open for us. He and Kree had become real close since the day he dropped us off at the hotel.

"Kree my homie, what's up man," Bosh said as he slid into the driver's seat next to Kree. Kree dapped him off and handed him a box of buffalo wings. "Aha that's what's up thanks for the wings. I've been trying to find the place that sell these shits. I'm glad I can count on you for the food." While he and Kree had a brotherly conversation I pulled my phone out and dialed Chanel's number. She picked up on the second ring and started spazzing on a nigga.

"I'm coming nigga, fuck don't rush me. If you want this meeting to go right, I got to look my absolute best motherfucker. Now wait three more minutes then I'll be down there." I was about put her ass in her place and remind her whose boss but she had already hung the phone up. I took a deep breath and counted down to one to keep myself calm. We had exactly thirty minutes left before three o'clock. You'd think these dumb motherfuckers would be on time knowing we got shit to do, instead they choose to fuck the bitches named after birthstones.

After five minutes of waiting Chanel walked up to the limo with her shoes in her hand. Bosh licked his fingers and put the chicken box to the side before getting out the car and opening the door for Chanel. Once I saw the way she looked I couldn't even be mad at her. Chanel looked like a million dollars in her tan Fendi dress. I was tempted to make her take it off so we could fuck in the back of the limo but my business came first.

"Damn Nel, you looking good as a motherfucker," Tech said taking a swig from his water. Chanel blushed and flipped her hair back. Kree turned around in the from seat an winked at her before turning back around.

"Where to Mr. Williams," Bosh asked from the front seat.

"Canalès Restaurant." Bosh nodded his head and started the car up. The ride to the restaurant was silent, we were all getting our head straight to go in this meeting. Mónéy was no longer on my mind, which was a good thing. After thirty more minutes of driving we pulled up in the back of the restaurant. Bosh opened the door for us, and one by one we exited the limo. Once we we out the vehicle Kree and Tech made sure there guns were ready and loaded.

"Aye Bosh we'll see you later playboy. We got business to handle," Kree said as we walked towards the back entry of the restaurant. Once we stepped foot inside we noticed two big buff niggas with earpieces and suits on. The same time we noticed them, they noticed us as well. They walked up to us and sizes us up. Now if this was any other niggas I would've shot they ass dead, but since these Rufus looking motherfuckers work for the plug I'll let they ass slide.

They patted me and Kree down first. These niggas was rude as shit. If they weren't pinching my nipples they were sliding they hands across my ass. Ain't got no type of manners, at least take a nigga out to eat or some shit like that. Unfortunately they found Kree gun, but I wasn't tripping cause Chanel and Tech still had theirs. Once we were done getting "molested" by the security niggas they led us through the kitchen and into a small dimly lit room. As we got farther into the room it looked more like a mini club.

We walked up to a table and saw two young girls feeding a fat nigga grapes. I assumed he was the connect since he was just sitting here chilling. The security dudes walked up to the fat nigga and they started up a conversation. Chanel came and stood beside me and looped her arm in mind. We were a couple tonight and I couldn't complain, especially since she was looking better than Tyra Banks.

"Iyyeee Cisco, we have company. How come you not tell me," a voiced called out from the top of the room. We all looked up and saw someone looking down at us over the balcony. I immediately knew he was the plug just from the way the nigga looked. He had that pretty boy swag and shit like Rico Suave. He said something in Italian to the security and they nodded their heads before leading us up the stairs to where he was. Only Chanel and I went up to the section where he was, while Kree and Tech sat and kept the fat nigga company.

"Aye mí amigos take a seat, you and the lovely lady of yours. What a drink," he asked as we made our way in the office and took a seat. He sat across from me and handed me a cigar. I declined his offer as I sat up in my seat and prepared to get this meeting started. The quicker the better.

"So mí friend you no want drink, well let's get down to business. How much?" I looked at Chanel who was staring at me out the side of her eye.

"10 a brick each. Monthly visits to exchange and a 70/30 deal," I said as I leaned back in the seat. I couldn't tell if the nigga was satisfied or what, because he kept a straight face. He looked over at Chanel with lustful eyes, that means my plans were working. He turned to me before speaking.

"Mí have no issue with $10,000 for my drugs capeshē. And monthly visits, are you sure you and your mean can pull that of amigo," he said as he swirled around in the chair.

"Of course they can. Icy can handle anything thrown his way, including one of the baddest bitches to step foot on earth, like myself. So are you down with the deal or not," Chanel asked running her fingers through her hair. His head shot up in her direction and his eyes roamed her breasts. I cleared my throat and pretend to have an attitude.

"Deal or no deal?"

"The only way I accept the deal is if it's 60/40." I sighed and thought the decision over in my head. 60% wasn't to bad, and I don't have time to be greedy so there's no other choice but to except. I'm ready to get my business back up and ready. This 60/40 shit wasn't gon' be for long.

"That sounds good but I ain't trying pay you 40% every time we do business. I think it's fair that once we get to really know each other we narrow it down to 70/30."

"Yea we'll just have to see. Only time will tell Icy. By the way I'm Carlos, if we're going to be amigos you must know my name, right? I'll set up a meeting before you all leave, maybe next week or later. Would you guys like to stay, mí having a gathering and yous are more than welcome to stay."

"Nahh Carlos, thanks for the offer tho'." He nodded his head and stood up from his chair. Chanel and I stood to our feet and headed for the door. The security guards led us back down the stairs, while Chanel held onto my arm tightly. Once we got downstairs I saw Kree sitting in the fat nigga's seat eating his grapes, while Tech stood to the far side having a discussion with the fat nigga. Chanel and I approached Kree first.

"Nigga what is you doing," Chanel asked as she eyed the girl feeding grapes to Kree. She twirled her hair in her hand and the girl blushed at her. I smacked my lips and shook my head at her. Chanel was really showing her ass in Italy.

"Damn what the fuck y'all doin' back down hea' ain't y'all 'pose to be upstairs in a meeting. I was just enjoying myself."

"Kree bring yo ass on we got pussy and fruits at the hotel," I stated. Just then Tech walked back over with the fat nigga following him. They both had guns in their hands, like they had just had a shoot out or something.

"I ain't going nowhere!"

"Well maybe your lil girlfriend should know that you gave me gonorrhea. Tell her how you slept with me and my brother," Chanel demanded. I did my best to keep my laughter in as the girl walked off with a disgusted look on her face. Kree hopped up from the seat and stormed pass us, once he was out of sight Chanel and I burst into laughter.

"Y'all ready," Tech asked with a duffle bag full of new guns on his shoulder. I squinted at him and nodded my head. As we walked out the back of the restaurant a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I had finally got that done. Now all I needed to do was get my drugs and be up outta here. It's only been a day and I'm missing home.

___________

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Questions

1. How do y'all feel about Remy's visit with psychiatrist?

2. Does Remy use her miscarriage as an excuse to get what she wants from Jamal or do you think he's being nice to her because of the Mónéy story she told him?

Happy Thanksgiving Readers! 🍲🍗🍖🐓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
24.5K 978 22
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Forced into the game by his father, Sincere aka "Coke", had a different type of hunger for the hustle. He did what he had t...
597K 17.2K 33
After being kicked out onto the streets of Brooklyn, 18 Year old Jayda Lynn has to find a way to make it on her own for her and her baby. COMPLETED.
16.2K 500 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...