Fairy Tail- The Solar Dragon...

By SonicBlade40

When his village is destroyed and he's left all alone, young Sora Lionheart assumes his life has no meaning... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Dragons meets Celestial Wizard
Chapter 2-Monkey Business !?
Chapter 3-Breaking and Entering
Chapter 4- The Strongest Team?
Chapter 5-Trials and S-Class Missions
Chapter 6-A Fated Encounter ?
Chapter 7: The Old Switch-A-Roo
Chapter 8- The Egg Sitters
Chapter 9- A Premonition to War
Chapter 10-Fairies vs Phantoms!
Chapter 11- Beast vs Demon
Chapter 12- Confrontations and Realizations
Chapter 13-New Generation
Chapter 14-A Vacation? Nope!
Chapter 15- The Rise of Sora and Natsu
Chapter 16- Festival Time!
Chapter 17- Fantasia and a Kiss!
Chapter 18- A Date and a Big Break
Chapter 19- The Oracion Seis
Chapter 20- Into the Woodsea
Chapter 21- Nirvana
Chapter 22- The Darkness Adavnces
Sora Lionheart's Profile
Chapter 23- Zero Hour
Chapter 24- Scarlet Sky
Chapter 25- The Drifting Mountains
Chapter 26- Rainbow Sakura and Gildarts' Return
Chapter 27-Earthland
Chapter 28 - Edolas
Chapter 29 - The Other Fairy Tail
Chapter 30 - Faust
Chapter 31-Fateful Reunion
Chapter 32- Fireball and the Royal City
Chapter 33- Extalia
Chapter 34- Fly! To Your Friends!
Chapter 35- Subject S
Chapter 36- Särakaotus
Chapter 37-Erza vs Erza
Chapter 38- Iceboy
Chapter 39- The Death of a Kingdom
Chapter 40- The Girl From Then
Chapter 41- Dorma Anim
Chapter 42- Sky Eclipse Dragon Mode !
Chapter 43- Five Dragons
Chapter 44- The New Edolas!
Chapter 45- Lisanna
Chapter 46- That Which Extinguishes Life
Chapter 47: S-Class Promotion Trial
Chapter 48- Tenrou Island
Chapter 49- Sora vs Erza!
Chapter 50- The Black Mage
Chapter 51- Grimoire Heart
Chapter 52- Makarov's Stand
Chapter 53- Dance with the Devil!
Chapter 54-Solar Dusk Dragon Mode!
Chapter 55- Paradise Lost
Chapter 56- Daughter of Layla
Chapter 57- Star Dress
Chapter 58- Witching Hour
Author's Note
Chapter 60 -Fairy Tail vs Grimoire Heart
Chapter 61 - Tenrou Tree
Chapter 62 - Final Battle: Master Hades
Chapter 63 - Domain of the Abyss
Chapter 64 - Magic is Alive
Chapter 65 - Let's Hold Hands

Chapter 59- I Refuse To Leave You!

908 16 15
By SonicBlade40

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you guys. I'm liking the reviews I'm getting, glad your all enjoying my story. I personally don't think I'm that good but your reviews say otherwise so thanks.

Before we begin, thank you... thank you all who voted and followed, thank you, thank you.

Okay, on with the story!

------------------------

(With Natsu and Happy)

The dragon slayer and cat duo were still running through the forest as they were searching for Sora and Lucas.

"Let's pick up the pace, Happy! I got Sora' scent, so he's not far!" Natsu called out to his partner, as he kept running.

"Aye sir!" Happy chirped, flying beside his friend. 'I wonder how everyone else is doing...?'

----------------------------

(With Lucy)

"Come on! Doesn't this guy give up!?" Lucy cried as she continued running through from Kain. The Grimoire Heart mage was still chasing after her and didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

"You can run all you want lady, but you won't get far!" Kain shouted as he smashed through a few trees. "Just accept my feelings for you!"

"How many times do I have to repeat myself!? I already have a boyfriend!" Lucy yelled loudly.

Realizing that Kain wasn't going to be stopping anytime soon, Lucy stopped running and turned around to face him. She still had a bit of Loke's power left and she was going to use it to take him down.

"Why did you stop running!? Did you finally come to your senses and accept my feelings?" Kain asked as he stopped as well.

Ignoring that las part, Lucy took a fighting stance. "I told you before. I took on one you Grimoire Heart Kin and won! Anyone who threatens Fairy Tail, will get the same treatment! Bring it on!" She declared.

"FINE THEN!!!" Kain yelled as he slammed his foot in to the ground like a sumo wrestler. "I DON'T NEED YOU! NOW, YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE HOW CRUEL AND MERCILESS I CAN BE!!!!" With that, he launched at Lucy with a open palm.

'Here he comes!' Lucy thought as she ran at the dark mage with a plan already in mind.

"Dodoskoi!" Kain yelled, before palm-striking at Lucy with his increased strength.

Seeing her chance, Lucy jumped and grabbed the dark mage's arm, using it as a bar to vault herself over his shoulder. The sudden action caused Kain's arm to slam into a tree instead with enough force to smash it in half.

"Whoa! He's stronger even without magic!" Lucy said, surprised by what she saw before her eyes narrowed. "But I'm not going to lose!"

Still in midair, Lucy's left foot become cloaked in a similar golden light to that of Loke's before she she spun around with a roundhouse kick at Kain's back. "Regulus Lucy Kick!" The attack hit it's mark as Kain was sent flying forward and bouncing away on the ground. Lucy then landed on the ground in a kneeling position before she stood back up for another round.

Kain then staggered upright again then looked over at Lucy. "Ow! That really hurt, lady!" He yelled, trying to rub his now throbbing back.

"There's plenty more where that came from!" Lucy said as she got back into a fighting stance.

Suddenly, Kain began to swing his arms around. "Alright that's it! I'm done playing around!" After that, he shot at Lucy again with intense speed.

Lucy's eyes widened at what she saw, "Wow! He's incredibly fast for someone his size!" An idea suddenly popped into her head. 'Wait! His feet...!' With another plan in mind, Lucy ran at Kain, while coating her arms and legs in golden light.

Once he was close enough, Kain thrusted his palms forward. "Dodoskoi!"

"Here I go!" Lucy shouted. Her right arm snapped up and across her body as if she was wiping a window in great circles, her left fist, fingers aimed at the ceiling, going into chamber by her left hip. She was rewarded with the satisfying shock of a solid connection as she intercepted Kain's coming attack and pushed it off to her right. Almost in the same instant, her left arm snapped forward, her fist rolling right side up, her left hip snapping forward, putting her full weight behind the blow.

Her attack connected full on with Kain's face, slamming into his nose and making him stagger backwards, clutching at it as it rapidly turned red as blood gushed from his wound.

"You witch! Take this! Dadasu Turn!" With his strength augmented, Kain cocked his leg back and tried to kick Lucy away. However seeing the kick coming, Lucy jumped over it and shot towards Kain.

Lucy felt oddly detached as her feet carried her forward, her left hand falling to Kain's shoulder and jerking him forward and down as her left knee came from behind Lucy's body and bashed full force into Kain's face once then again as her leg returned to its place behind her then snapped forward again.

"Ahhhhh!" Kain managed to get out as he staggered back from the twin heels to the head. His vision was filled with blonde hair and focused brown eyes before he was hit in the jaw, snapping his head back. 

Lucy shoved and Kain stumbled backwards, totally off balance. Lucy slipped into a low stance and had to hide her grin as her right arm slipped into chamber, left hand extended to help gauge the distance.

"Regulus Lucy Punch!" The Celesital mage's fist flashed, burrowing into Kain's gut, doubling him over as the flesh of the mage's stomach twisted around Lucy's fist. The Celestial mage pulled back, crouched low, and shot straight up, her fist connecting with the sumo's chin, snapping his head back.

The follow through carried Lucy over Kain's head. She flipped and touched down, as light as a summer breeze, then used her golden- engulfed leg to sweep Kain's foot from underneath him. His head bounced off the ground right as the large mage hit the dirt, shaking it from his impact. 

Looking over at the fallen mage, Lucy's eyes widened in surprise before a smile spread across her face as she squealed in glee.

"That was awesome! I took down one of the Eight Kin by myself! If only the others could see how awesome I am!"

Lucy was so happy in her own world, that she didn't noticing Kain rising to his feet.

"Now, I'm angry!" Kain yelled, throwing his fists into the air.

Hearing this, Lucy stopped cheering and turned around in shock. "No way...! He's back up already!?"

"Iron Doll!" Kain yelled, turning his doll's material into iron to make himself do the same. He then felt physical offensive and defensive power are increased even more.

"What!? He's able to turn himself iron along with the doll?" Lucy said, backing up.

"Mr. Cursey still has my hair on it right now. If I were to change the material he was made out of, what would happen?" Kain explained, as he stomped towards Lucy.

'He's been increasing his strength to have an advantage...!' Lucy realized, before Kain raised a palm in the air.

"Dodoskoi!" Kain shouted, bringing his palm down to crush Lucy.

"Whoa!" Lucy cried, before she jumped into the air to avoid the attack. "That was way too close..."

"I'm not done yet! Doll change!" Kain shouted, holding up the doll and then changing it's material into a light source.

"Now take this! "Shining Dodoskoi!" With his light-empowered palm, Kain releases a light blast from his palm at Lucy, hitting her with full force as she was still in midair.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Lucy cried out as she was hit by the attack, which caused Lucy's hair to fall out of her bun and left most her dress tattered.

After she landed, Lucy began rolling around on the ground. She couldn't stop since it was steep, and began screaming and flailing. 

"I told you before, I'm one of the Eight Kin. Which makes me powerful." Kain declared as he held up his doll again. "Cotton Doll!" The doll's material then into cotton, and tunred Kain into cotton. This allowed him to jump extremely high into the air in preparation for his next attack, in which he turns himself into iron once more.

"Ooof. Gahhh!" Finally, Lucy was at the bottom. "Time to get crushed!" Kain shouted. Lucy sat up a bit and looked up to see his figure coming towards to her extremely fast. Knowing she was going to get out of the way in time, Lucy warped my hands around my head, at least trying to protect it desperately. "SORA!" She yelled.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" An all to familiar yell could be heard, one that made Lucy's heart swell. "Get the hell out of the way!" The familiar voice kicked Kain away from me. Just in the nick of time.

"Huh? What the hell?" the familiar voice asked. Lucy looked over and saw her boyfriend stand a few inches away.

"Sora!" Lucy exclaimed happily, as Kain was thrown a good few feet away.

Hearing his name called, Sora turned around to see Lucy smiling over at at as she sat up.

"Luce?" Sora said as he ran over to his girlfriend and helped her up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah thanks to you, I was saved." Lucy said gratefully.

"Glad to see you're okay, Lucy." Lucas said as he flew over to where they were standing.

Sora then looked up and down at Lucy's dress. "So what's with the new dress, Luce?"

Lucy looked down at her tattered dress and sighed, "Well, it was came with my new Celestial powers, but that big blob over there ruined it." She said, pointing over at Kain who was know talking with some woman. Maybe Sora and her were in battle before we came.

Sora blinked and grinned. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, it still looks great on you."

Lucy's cheeks turned red at that as she smiled. "Thanks."

Lucas tilted his head in confusion. "What did you mean by 'new' Celestial powers, Lucy?"

Lucy looked over at him, "I'll explained later. But I've been meaning to ask, how did you guys get here?"

"I was fighting her." Sora said pointing over at Ultear. "Which means, you were dealing with Fatty over there?"

"Yeah." Lucy nodded. "After I split up with Cana eariler, I ran into him. I was able to injure him a bit before you guys showed up."

Lucas spoke up. "I don't much about that lady, but she seems crazy strong! Even Sora was having a little trouble with her."

"Not really!" Sora huffed, making Lucy giggle a bit. "There's two of them now. But there's also the the two of us." He said, smiling.

Lucy looked at him, awed at what he was implying.

"We maybe on different teams for the trial, but you're still my girlfriend, Luce." He closed his eyes, as if he were thinking deeply. He opened them and looked at her. Lucy couldn't helped but look back at him. Even in the midst of battle and all that dirt and scratches of his face, he still looked handsome. 

"What do you say we team up together and kick their asses!" He explained. Lucy's heart felt light when he said that. She had to admit, she missed being with Sora. The exam really pulled them apart. He smirked and she smiled back at him. "Yeah." she agreed.

Lucy then pulled some of her hair into her usual side ponytail. "This combination brings back the memories..." she mused. "Yeah! Makes you remember the time we met." Lucas agreed. "Shame Natsu and Happy aren't here."

Sora laughed, punching his palm. "I'm getting psyched!" He said enthusiastically.

 As if in sync, they high-fived each other. "Let's do this, Luce!" Sora grinned, which caused Lucy to grinned too.

"Yeah!" She replied. With him there, she knew that whatever trouble they may meet, they can always overcome it if they were together. "Don't forget me!" Lucas reminded them.

"They're like some happy couple! How dare they!" Kain whinned. "I won't forgive them for this!"

Ultear just looked at them with a smirk.

"Alright, let's dance!" Sora declared. Kain suddenly stepped forward and spoke up. "U...Ultear! There's no time for you to involve yourself in this. I'll take care of them myself."

"That's not right!" Sora disagreed. "Then it won't be 2 on 2." 

"Normally, I'd rather it be 2 on 1." Lucy mumbled. "But I'm okay with either way."

"I'm still here too..." Lucas whispered, earning a pat on the head from Lucy.

"I'll leave them to you." The girl...Ultear was it? said. "I'll take Zeref back to Master Hades."

Kain clapped at that. "Does that mean you found him!?"

'What? They already found him!?' Lucy thought then looked over at Sora.

 "But... Oh no. Sora, this is bad. We can't let them have Zeref!" She informed him. 

"Got it! Besides, Natsu still has to pay him back for his scarf." Sora added. "I won't let them get him 'til we both punch his face in!" He yelled. Suddenly, he charged forward.  However, Kain suddenly appeared in front of him with his palm cocked back.

Sora quickly brought his arms up for protection, just as Kain thrusted his palm forward.

"Dodoskoi!" The force of the attack sent the Dragon Slayer skidding backwards, til he stopped himself.

"Whoa! That was some pretty strong strength." Lucas commented. Kain then tried to slam his palm down on Sora again, but he managed to dodged it.

"Yeah, no kidding. Guess I'll have to beat this guy." Sora mused as he backflipped away from Kain.

"Then I'll go after her..." Lucy started to run towards the direction where Ultear disappeared but suddenly her body froze. 

"Hu...Huh!? I... can't move my body!" Lucy exclaimed. She couldn't move anything, not even her head. She was dead frozen in place. Then she realized what it was. 'KAIN!'

"What's wrong, Luce?" Sora asked, noticing how Lucy was moving at all.

"I can't move my body!" She told him. Kain laughed. "I plucked a hair when you were running away." He explained. Lucy looked in shock.

"O-Oh no!"

"You are now completely under my control!" Kain exclaimed, as he began pulling the limbs of the doll, making Lucy stretch and move. 

"It hurts. Arggggh!"

Sora and Lucas were completely oblivious to what was happening as they stood there.

"Do you have any idea what's going on, Sora?" Lucas asked, not taking his eyes off the strange scene in front of them.

Sora shook his head. "No, but I think that Kain guy has something to do with what's happening to Lucy."

Lucas watched carefully as Kain then twisted and turned the doll.

He was paying Lucy back for what she did made him do earlier. He split her legs, made her do the break dance, the three embarrassing pin-up poses and said "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" 

"I am so not!" Lucy yelled as she cried comical tears.

"I've got it!" Lucas exclaimed. "Lucy is made to move exactly like that doll, because it has a strand of her hair!" 

"Then that means...He's making Luce do all those poses for his own twisted amusement." Sora said with a glare.

"So, what's the plan, pal?" Lucas turned and looked up to him. 

"We get the doll away from here." Sora said as he ran over at them.

"Do the bunny!" Kain was making Lucy hop around. She was not enjoying it at all. 

"Stop him!" She begged. "Don't worry, Luce. I got it!" Sora said seriously.  With that, Lucy smiled Thank goodness. she was saved.

"How about you beat up your little boyfriend?" Kain said menancingly. He charged Lucy forward, manuevering using the doll. She was heading towards Sora at a fast pace. "AAAAAH! Sora, look out!" She screamed at him. 

"Got it!" Sora replied back.

Lucy's hands suddenly balled into a fist and she threw it to where Sora was. She closed her eyes, unable to watch Sora get hurt because of her. She waited for impact, but it never came. She didn't hit anything, but she felt something grab her butt. Sora jumped to deflect her punch and used her ass to balance himself. Lucy's whole face turned red at the realization.

"S-Sora! That's my butt you're touching!"

"Roar of the..."

They both said as the same time. But then Lucy's right leg kicked behind her up to his face. "Oww, my face!" Sora yelped.

"I'm sorry!" Lucy cried. She didn't want to hurt him.

 He was thrown into the air, but not far off when she landed another kick to his back. "Oww, my pride!"

"Whoa! Sora's getting man handled by Lucy! I gotta tell Happy about this." Lucas said, as he watched the scene.

"Owww...Why did you do that Luce?" Sora said, rubbing her chin. 

"It's not me doing it!" Lucy cried out, before her right arm suddenly came on contact with his face. Lucy gaped at that. She punched him. Again. And again. And again. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she apologized hurriedly. The punches kept coming.

She couldn't stop my arms for moving. But it seems as though Sora wasn't really that hurt by the punches she threw at him. 

"Okay, this has gotta stop." Sora said a little to calmly. He suddenly grabbed Lucy's body and held her with a vice grip. Her body was against his, with him behind. His arms were wraped around her body to stop her from moving. "Don't move!" His voice was behind my ear. It calmed and assured me. "What power. Either that doll is boosting your strength or that new power you mentioned earlier has already done it." He said. Lucy closed my eyes, feeling helpless but happy that Sora was trying to save her. She was really glad he was here with her.

They stayed like that for a moment. "What the hell are you doing with her?" Kain accused, pointing at Sora. "No lover-dovey on my watch!"

"SHUT UP!" Sora and Lucy said in unison. They sound like a married couple.

"They're already together!" Lucas butted in, with a snicker.

"Let go!" Kain yelled. He managed to move Lucy around Sora's grip. "If you want to do funny business with me watching, do it like this!" And then her body was thrown onto Sora. She was hugging him tightly. "Hug him until his bones break!"

She wrestled Sora in a tight grip, as he was tapping out rapidly. "Hold him to the bone so he can never get away!"

Lucy was definitely feeling like a wrestler, holding Sora up behind her. "Pump him so full of your feelings that he flies into the sky!" Kain was really a weird dude.

"Sora, Lucy, I stole his doll!" Lucas yelled at them from above. Lucy released Sora right away. "Nice going, Lucas." He smiled up. "Alright!" Lucy's body moved again against her will as she was suddenly hugging Sora onto her chest very tightly. "W-What are you doing, Lucas?  Don't play around!" She said in embarrassment. Seriously, Her dress was torn and ripped. Sure Sora was her boyfriend, but now was a bad time for this kind of thing. She began blushing again.

"Sorry!" Lucas shouted, when he was suddenly sent flying by Kain which caused Lucas to drop the doll.

"Give it back!" Kain shouted as he reached for the doll. However, just as he was about to grab the doll, Sora takes it from underneath his hands, moving Lucy around.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Lucy screamed as she was thrown everywhere.

"Bastard, how dare you possess my girlfriend for you own game!" Sora yelled, as he surrounded his right in solar magic and threw a roundhouse kick at Kain. "Solar Dragon's Talon!"

"Hyaaah!" Lucy cried out as she was bent upside down.

However, Kain dodges this and headbutted Sora away. "Damn, that was fast!" Sora exclaimed.

Kain suddenly shot after Sora. "Did you really think a puny guild would stand a chance against us!" Sora crossed his arms again as Kain followed up with a Dodoskoi. The force sent Sora crashing into a stone wall and where he got buried under some large stones and boulders. The doll was nowhere to be found.

"Sora!" Lucy called for him. She was a few meters away from him. 

"Damn! I can't get free!" He yelled violently, trying in vain to get free.

"Don't worry! I'll get you out!" Lucy informed him. She ran over to help him, when suddenly she doubled over in exhaustion. "No. I've run out of magic power now?" I said dismayed. Lucy looked down at her chest and noticed Loke's symbol had vanished. 'No...please...not now!' Now she couldn't save Sora. Her heart felt a pang of pain.

Sora then noticed something behind Lucy. "Lucy, behind you!" He yelled.

"Watch out!" Lucas screamed. 

Lucy saw a huge shadow in front of her, Kain was behind her. Lucy tried to move, when she felt a hard force hit her head and sent her thrown face down on the ground. 

"KYAAAAH!" Lucy screamed at the pain.

"Lucy! Leave her alone!" Sora screamed. Lucy was a few feet in front of him now. 

"Watch as I finish her off." Kain threatened him. 

Sora gave the most terrifying glare that could freeze water. "You bastard!" 

"Uughh..." Lucy groaned, as her body was throbbing with pain. But she couldn't care less about that. She needed to help Sora get free. She won't leave him. Ever.

"Run, Lucy!" Sora yelled at her. Lucy looked up to see his expression. Pained. Hurt. Panicked. Desperate. His voice was fierce but she could see his emotions clearly. 

"He's a lot stronger than he looks. I'll handle him somehow...SO PLEASE RUN!" He screamed again. Run? No. That's a cowardly thing to do. She couldn't leave him. She won't leave him. It's not about pride or anything. It's just that she cared for him. They'd beat this guy together. Running is never an option. Even if they were at death's door, She'd never leave him.

"No." Lucy said in a loud, clear, firm voice. Sora panicked eyes grew wide. Suddenly, Lucy felt another force on her back as Kain stepped on her and drilled her  harder in the ground. "AHHHH!" Lucy screamed while all Sora could do was watch in horror. Kain did it again. Again. Another step. And another. Lucy couldn't feel her body now. It was numb with pain. Kain then put his hand on Lucy's head, grabbed er hair and pulled her head up.

"Running away by myself? No way. I refuse to leave you. You're my boyfriend, Sora." Even though she was in pain, Lucy smiled as her voice was calm. 

""I wanna stay by your side because...It's always more fun when we're together!" Lucy said at Sora. The look on his face pained Lucy more than the damage Kain did. 

"Lucy..." Sora managed to get out.

Kain pulled her head, his grip tighter than before. Lucy was dangling in the air like a rag doll. "I'm cold-hearted." He stated. "I'll crush that cute little face of yours flat." He added, but Lucy wasn't afraid. Because She knew she wasn't going to run away or leave Sora and Lucas for her own survival.

"Lucy!" Sora cried desperately before glaring at Kain. "Let go of her now!!!"

 "I'll do this right once." And with that Kain tightened his grip on her face. 

"Uwaaaaaaah!" Lucy screamed in agony.

"Lucy!" Sora called, when he suddenly saw the doll laying next to him. 

Suddenly, Lucy legs moved again, kicking Kain in the face. "What the hell? M-My body's moving on its own!" Lucy realized. She heard Sora laugh, as he showed her that he was holding the doll. He did it! She punched Kain but then his hands were coming at her too fast.

"Dogde him Luce!" Sora called as he moved her body at an awkward position. "You're bending my body too much!" Lucy said to him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Ultimate Lucy is on the scene kicking ass!" Sora exclaimed. He was making her body move so much that she actually stood a chance against Kain. She was landing him kicks and punches even though her body was handled weird.

"I know this an idea Natsu would come up with, but I just had an even better one!" Sora exclaimed as he held a solar sphere in his hand.

He then igniteed Mr. Cursey's hand with sunlight, igniting Lucy's hand as well. 

"Solar Dragon's Blazing Hammer!" Sora said proudly. "Wait a second!" Lucy shrieked. "Don't worry! It's not hot for the person using it!" Sora assured her with a toothy grin. 

He threw the doll to Lucas. "What are you planning?" Lucy asked, panicked. "Buddy, Max speed!" Sora shouted.

"Roger that!" Lucas flew up at a rapid speed. "Sorry about this Lucy!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaa!"Lucy screamed as she was heading towards Kain at a very fast speed, with her body engulfed in solar magic, though she wasn't hurt by it.

"Special Move: Lucy Sun Attack!" Sora shouted proudly. I landed a hard one on Kain, beating him to a smoking pulp and leaving him unable to fight. 

"We did it!" Sora voiced out. 

"Roger that!" Lucas exclaimed happily.

 "We won!" Realization finally struck me.

"Alright, now that that's settled..." Sora said as he gestured to himself. "Can you guys give me a hand?"

"Oh yeah, hold on." Lucy said as she looked over at him.

With that, Lucy and Lucas then went over to heaved the stuck Sora out of the rocks. Lucy grabbed his head while trying to pull him out. Lucas had his hand while he tried to tug him out. He wasn't shifting a bit. He was stuck under all the rocks. Sora tried to scramble himself out but they were afraid the rocks would crush him, not like it wasn't already.

"Arrgh! This isn't working!" Sora exclaimed.

"Sorry, I'm pulling as hard as I can!" Lucy said, as she continued to pull on his face.

"Hey buddy, have you tried to incinerate the rocks?" Lucas asked as he was exhausted trying to pull out Sora. The orange cat saw Sora have an idea. A smile went across his face.

"That's a good idea, Lucas." Lucy and Lucas collapsed as all their attempts and energy could of been saved if Sora destroyed the rocks in the first place. Lucy grabbed Lucas and took a few steps away from Sora. Allowing him to break the rock into smaller, lighter ones. Lucas hugged Lucy as he was exhausted from fighting Kain. He noticed that Lucy was slightly quivering. He was glad to that he removed her hair from the doll. He could only manage so her back was after being stomped on. It had to be much painful than being thrown to a tree.

Sora managed to slid out of the pile of rocks and stand up. He wiped all the dust of his clothes. He then went into his vest pocket for something and sigh in relief as he pulled his hand out. 'Great, it wasn't ruined!'.

He saw a large bruise in Lucy's back when he looked back up. It was deep shade of purple. He had guessed it was were Kain had stomped on her. He saw that she was quivering and placed and protective arm around her shoulder.

"Thanks, Luce. We make such a great team," he said giving her his usual toothy grin. Lucy only smiled back at him. He looked down to see Lucas resting in her arms.

"Maximum speed must really have worn him out." Lucy scratched gently behind Lucas's large orange ear. The orange cat gently purred in her arms from the feeling.

"Hey guys!"

"Are you okay!?"

The trio looked up to see Natsu and Happy coming their way.

"Natsu! Happy!" Lucy said in surprise at the two.

"You guys finally caught up." Lucas smiled at them.

Once they were close enough, Happy noticed a beaten and crisped Kain laying a few away. "Whoa! What the heck happened here?" he asked.

Sora rubbed the back on his head sheepishly. "Long story short, we took down another member of the Eight Kin."

A vein popped out of Natsu's forehead when he heard that. "Ahhh! Damn it, that's not fair! I wanted to fight some more!" he yelled.

Watching as Natsu blew a gasket, Sora and Lucy just looked at each other and laughed.

Well, that's a wrap for this chapter! Sorry, it took so long. I had to get my inspiration back, which I did.

Comment on your favorite parts and don't forget to vote!

Be sure to review. Until then, see ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 114 18
This is a story where there is no magic in the world and Lisanna and Natsu meet in their teenage years at highschool :) join me on this fantastic jou...
69.9K 1.4K 71
---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy had realized her feelings for Natsu but...
1.3M 38.5K 91
Lisanna has returned from Edolas and somehow she became close friends with Lucy. But, everyone then suddenly bullies the poor blonde which leaves her...
76.4K 1.4K 52
Lisanna came back to the guild, everyone was so happy. Natsu had fallen for Lisanna again and they had started dating, Lucy was happy for them but sh...