The Bluenettes of Sabertooth:...

By sopeismymelanin

Levy and Juvia are being ignored by Fairy Tail, ever since the GMG .The only people who pay attention to the... More

Chapter 1 : The Rundown
Chapter 2 : Village of Rose
Chapter 3 : The Cebalia
Chapter 4: Unexpected Events
Chapter 5: Enchanted Luck
Chapter 6: New awakenings
Chapter 7 : True Introductions
Chapter 8: The Ball
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10 : Leaving Home
Chapter 11: Earthland
Chapter 12: Sabertooth
Chapter 13: Mission?
Chapter 14 : Lazy Days Are Here To Stay
Chapter 15: A Train or a Tour?
Chapter 16 : Kaylanie
Chapter 17: Persephone's Back
Chapter 18 : A Broken Man's Story
Chapter 19 : The Training Grounds
Chapter 20: Crocus
Chapter 21: Where have you been?
Chapter 23: People Don't Know Anything
Chapter 24: Ryutzu Land
Chapter 25: Double The Trouble
Chapter 26: Did we win...or lose?

Chapter 22: A Second Day Away

835 17 1
By sopeismymelanin

The air surrounding Crocus was amazing people were all excited for the next day of the GMG. People were up bright and early just to get some good seats. The latest day already held tension which was not leaving any time soon. This year's games were certainly one to watch.

Juvia groaned in her sleep as she started to regain consciousness. She was still too tired to move and kept her eyes closed. She felt her hands rub over something hard but soft at the same time. She cuddled into the form not making anything of it.

Before she could fall back asleep she heard what sounded like an angry Aqua screaming for something, a mimosa most likely. Juvia slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and rubbed her eyes yawning, then was yanked back down and smothered. She adjusted to the light and saw something that shocked her.

Sting Ravey Eucliff Cheney was sleeping in her room cuddling her into his chest in hopefully at least his boxers . She then wondered how he even got there and remembered how she was dragged up to her room by the dragon slayer. They watched a movie and were joined by Rogue and Levy after a bit. She remembered Rogue and Levy leaving but Sting must have snuck back in when she was already wiped out.

Juvia sighed and violently pushed Sting from her making fall to the ground with a loud noise. After a couple of seconds he groaned indicating that the fall awoke him. Juvia placed herself at the side of the bed looking down at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Damn Juv' , what a great way to say good morning " Sting said sarcastically with low husky morning voice and rolled over sighing.

"Why were you in Juvia's bed?" Juvia asked squinting at him as he sat bed and rubbed his bed head until his usual spikes came back into formation.

"Lector fell asleep with that Autumn chick, and I just wandered in here," he shrugged his shoulders in a tired manor " Guess I fell asleep "

"Juvia should be mad at Sting but  she doesn't have the energy," Juvia glared at him then her eyes turned soft and she sighed. She got off her bed and went straight for the window to open the curtains.

Light poured into the room as Juvia opened the windows showing her a view of an early morning Crocus filled with opening shops, bright skies and a warm air. She smiled slightly at the the sight then turned back around.

"Nice view huh?"

She bumped into Sting as she turned around and almost fell out the window but luckily she caught herself on the windowsill."Juvia supposes so"

Sting grinned at her like a kid and left her space to walk forward. Juvia thanked him silently as she got her clothed for the day. She turned around before heading into her bathroom "Please be gone before Juvia is out" she gave him a look intent to hurt him if disobeyed.

He nodded quickly as she headed into the bathroom. He looked at the door one more time and left to get ready himself. He didn't want an angry Juvia on his back for the rest of the day.

Juvia was out the shower in no time. To her happiness --and slight disappointment-- , she found that Sting was gone just as promised.  She looked at herself in the mirror  and made sure she was nice and clean.

Her hair was just as loose as usual. Her tattoo on full display which gave her a deep sense of nostalgia for when she got it. She was dressed  in a white  tight long sleeved shirt
with her usual long dark blue skirt with slits. Her shirt was just short enough to show off her guildmark.

Juvia smiled at herself one more time in the mirror and headed out her room to find her sisters.

Levy and Persophone sat down in on of the hotel's  living rooms awaiting there comrades patiently. Levy had her nose in a book and wasn't thinking about a single thing out of her little bubble.

Levy hummed as she read her book. She was in some black ripped leggings and an indigo bikini top like shirt. Her hair was left out and wild down her back. Persophone wore a black pair of satin shorts and thight light pink shirt. Her long hair was up in a tight ponytail showing off her features.

Persophone scribbled aggressively in her notebook. Her eyes wide with creativity. She read back what she wrote and threw her notebook next to Levy's head in anger.

"Hmm?" Levy inquired barely taking notice to the flying piece of work. She looked up and grabbed the notebook. Persephone grabbed it before she could read anything on it. Levy raised an eyebrow to that."Explain, why did I see my name in there?"

Persephone shifted uncomfortably in her spot. She glanced up at Levy from time to time debating if she should say anything or not. Finally she succeeded "It's my fanfiction..."

Normal someone would not even have heard her with how low she was talking. Since Levy's hearing seemed to be getting even better without the need of her powers she heard her just fine." Wait so I'm in your little story? "

Persephone nodded shyly and explained "Yep it pretty much revolves around all of you guys including me of course..." she mumbled quietly.

"S-seriously. So what huh do I do in this story" Levy asked now more curious then creeped out. She set down her book and kept her attention on Persephone.

"Oh it's  about how you all fall in love with each other. That little scene yesterday with you, Rogue plus Sting and Juvia really helped my story," Persephone now abandoning all signs of shyness, smirked in happiness of her work from yesterday. Levy paled."Don't get me wrong there's love but action to top it off!! I can't wait for a tragedy!"

Levy blinked and tried opening her mouth to say something but nothing came out. She stared at Persephone who was back to writing in her notepad. Levy shook her head, of course she was like this.

Levy looked up as Juvia walked into the room. She was followed by Serena, Sierra and Kaylanie. Minerva came in after them with Yukino at her side.

"Where are the others?" Juvia asked still standing up. She hasn't seen Ski since yesterday night and was worrying.

"No need to worry Juvia. They already left earlier to get seats. Sting and Rogue just left actually" Yukino answered putting aside Juvia's worries for the time being.

" We actually should be heading out now," Minerva said pointing at the time. If they didn't leave now they were going to be late for the first event.

They all scrurried out the hotel in a rush for yet a second time. Minerva lead them as they ran to the arena. Yukino ran at the back of the group, her not being a big runner she lagged behind . While running she bumped into someone who suddenly came in her way.

She fell to the ground then sat up rubbing her backside. She looked up at the person she hit. She was definitely a woman from what Yukino could feel and was wearing a dark  cloak that hid her face. Yukino blushed and scrambled to her feet.

"S-sorry I wasn't paying attention," Yukino apologized and put out hee down. The woman simply stared at her. Yukino pulled back her hand awkwardly.

She was about to say something again but was stopped as Sierra called for her. "Oi! Yukino come on, we gotta go!"

"Coming!" She yelled back and turned to say goodbye to the stranger but she was gone. She tried getting a glimpse of her in the crowd but failed as it grew bigger around her. She sighed and started running to the arena.

Yukino caught up to them, panting.  She was left with Minerva, Persephone and Kaylanie since the others left to find their team.

"What took you so long?" Kaylanie asked as they started heading up to the seats.

"Oh I ran into someone that's it" Kaylanie nodded and left it at that. Yukino stared at her feet silently, that person made her feel something weird. She couldn't understand it.

Serena and the others made their way up to their teams area. They got lucky that the event was taking time to get set up. They walked onto the balcony finding Sting, Rogue, Zayn and Calum already there and waiting.

"Took you all long enough" Calum commented as they made their way in.

Serena headed towards Zayn. Juvia towards Sting and Levy to Rogue while Sierra sat down on the ledge next to him."Oh whatever. Could have given us a heads up that you'd be leaving"

"That would have been affective" Serena agreed, with a firm nod in Sierra's direction.

"Yeah yeah, we just got here ourselves so it wouldn't have changed anything" Zayn grumbled rolling his eyes at the people around him. Sierra huffed and turned to the field as they started announcing the event of the day.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen.  This is the second day of the Grand Magic Games. I'm your host Chapati Lola and this is my fellow host sir Yajima-san" Chapati announced, the crowd cheered with excitement. "The first event shall be starting shortly. Pick your representing members!"

"So guys, whose up?" Sierra asked yawning from the ledge. The others simply shrugged not knowing who to choose.

"I got a feeling this is going have a bunch of chicks" Sting grumbled pouting. He could just feel the estrogen in the air.

Juvia took his thought to heart. Her eyes widened as she shook Sting's shoulders rapidly "Juvia has an idea!!"
"Stop...shaking...me...woman!" Sting yelled as he started turning a greenish color. Juvia let go of him immediately. She didn't feel like having a sick Sting on her back either.

"What's the idea?" Levy  asked raising an eyebrow at her sister. She had no idea what she was thinking that time.

"Kaylanie!!!" Juvia called over the girl who came to them in a hurry. She panted as she arrived at their balcony. She ran at the speed of lighting through the audience when she heard her call.

"What's going on?" she asked in a worried tone, that something happened to her friends.

"You are one of the reserve members, yes?" Kaylanie nodded with confused eyes "Then you are going to be participating in the event!"

Kaylanie paled and Calum tried bringing some color back to her but she stood still. Levy stepped in "You can't be serious"

"Are you guys serious. Her!?"Sierra argued Rogue pulled her back before she could continue.

"Yeah, is this even allowed?" Calum asked holding his sister close, preventing her from taking off her clothes again. His brother  instincts went into work.

"It isn't said anywhere in the rules that a reserve member can't compete in the official games even if a member is not injured" Juvia explained, making Levy sigh.

"She isn't wrong this is totally within the rules.  Kaylanie was put down as an official reserve member so she can compete" Serena said. "No more questions she's doing it"

Serena had a feeling it would be good for the woman. She could try and get out her shell even more. Juvia smiled in victory as Kaylanie calmed down and stared at her brother  with a nervous expression.

"Do you think I can do it?" She asked shyly. He grinned at her like any brother would.

"Course you can. Make the old man proud got it" Calum said gesturing to their late master Leopold. Kaylanie smiled sadly which was turned into a beaming smile.

"Then I'll do it!" She said with enthusiasm. She pulled from her brother and waved off to the team as she headed to the field.

"While the members make their way to the field. Our guest for today is the great and famous Master Mackarov Dreyar!" the Fairy tail master waved to crowd with large old man grin. He saw his guild cheer for him. Next to him was Mavis since she couldn't be seen she decided to head up with him 
"Nice to see you Maki"  Yajima greeted his old friend.

"Good to see you too, old Yaji" he answered . He felt grateful that Yajima or Chapati hadn't brought up the Sabertooth incident of the other day.

"Excited to see what these wizards can do?" Chapati asked respectfully, taking mind that he was his elder.

"I think everyone wants to see how they've grown in the past year." Makarov answered. Mavis looked down at the arena with her bright green eyes scanning anything and everything.

"Indeed. Now the members competing shall be:

Lucy Hearfillia of Fairy Tail.

Milliana of Mermaid Heel

Chelia Blendy of Lamia Scale.

Jenny Realight of Blue Pegasus

And under special circumstances reserve member Kaylanie Lorez shall be participating!!"

"Hum I'm here!" Walu a member of Quatro Cerberus mumbled, but was ignored. He was the only male in the whole event.

"Today's event shall be a repeat from last year's. A naval battle...hopefully not as gruesome," Chapati mumbled the last part not wanting to attract too much attention to the girl in question.

Minerva looked at the ground with regretful eyes. She herself knew that she went overboard that day but the deed had been done and she had to live with it. She shook her head dismissing the past and kept her eyes focused on the field.

All the participants were transported into the water by magic. They sized each other up silently before the game was to begin.

Kaylanie had no interest in her opponents and kept her eyes outside of the sphere. It would have been better if the water wasn't treated so that normal people could breath under water.   Now that could get them ratings.

She watched Sabertooth. She saw her brother arguing with Sierra. Sting was being held back by Rogue because he kept on trying to attack Juvia. She moved her eyes to their cheering section.

She locked eyes with Jordie. He was sitting with Persephone next to him fiddling in her notebook. He gave her a smile of encouragement and she returned just as hard. She wasn't nervous but he managed to calm her down even more.

"You all know the rules! If your are thrown out the water. You are automatically disqualified. The two remaining wizards will have 15 minutes to push the other out of the water with his/her magic. Now let the naval battle....Begin!!"

Chelia was the first to get moving. She shot herself to Wali and kicked him out the water before he could even turn around. "Sorry dude but this a female thing!"

Chelia barely blocked an incoming punch from Jenny who was in battle gear--completely decked out for the water--. They started to fight both actually being pretty evenly matched since they were at a disadvantage in the water.

Kaylanie stayed on the side lines and observed just like she always does. Lucy pulled out her keys as she dodged Milliana's claws."Sorry but I got it this time Open gate of the water bearer, the golden ram and maiden: Aquarius! Aries! Virgo!"

Aquarius came out already shooting out water in all directions. She knocked out Milliana in the process.
"Virgo! Aries! Cover me!" the spirits did as told and protected her from the opponents.

"Damn this ain't good" Jenny mumbled as she tried not to get herself caught up in Aquarius's current.  Chelia wasn't doing as well either and pushed back the water with her magic.

"Ugh these little chicks are tough and I ain't in the mood to fight. Just do it already! " Aquarius grumbled rolling her eyes. Lucy swam straight to Chelia and kicked her into Jenny. They both were caught into Aquarius' s water and pushed out the sphere. "Finally I'm off to see my boyfriend. Do you even have one?"

"My love life is just fine!" Lucy shouted as Aquarius faded away into the celestial world. Virgo and Aries were sent back temporarily too."Finally I get to fight only you"

"Why'd you send them back they could have helped?" Kaylanie asked. She had worked her way out of Aquarius's way and was completely unharmed.

"Cause they need to rest . Not to mention that I want to redeem myself without them. So come at me or I'm coming to you" Lucy threatened with confidence.

"It seems miss Lucy is quite confident with herself" Chapati commented staring at the field intensely.

"That confidence of hers is cute and all but this is Kaylanie were talking about. She might be annoying and  not seem like much but that girl's got skill, I should know," Sierra said leaning back  onto her hands.

"Hope she doesn't kill the blonde. We don't need that  kind of press" Calum said with small grin. He was confident in his sister's abilities as a wizard.

Kaylanie stayed still. The fifteen minutes hadn't started yet and were to commence when someone made the first move.  Lucy got sick and tired of waiting and pulled out her keys.

She didn't have many options with the water so she took out Virgo again "Virgo!"

"Punishement hime?" The strange maid asked as she appeared in a black bikini.

"N-no! Just help me please" the maid nodded and charged at Kaylanie with Lucy next to her. Lucy attempted to punch her put her fist was caught with ease.
"Whaa..."

Kaylanie threw her back a bit, not enough that she'd fall out though." Since you want to fight let's fight." her magic energy suddenly radiated off her. Lucy was a bit taken a back at how her powers were rising but kept a straight face.

"Aries!" The ram was now at her side with Virgo on the other. "Bring it on, saber!"

"Is she stupid?" Calum asked Juvia and Levy. They didn't reply but kept their eyes on the fight. "Whatever, she shouldn't have said that but in any case Kaylanie can't go full power in that terrain. She got lucky there,"

"So she's just going to have to hold back the whole time. That suuucccks..." Sting whined leaning over the ledge with a pout.

Kaylanie grinned and stook out her hands in front of her "Water cyclone!"

A large cyclone drilled towards Lucy. If Virgo and Aries weren't there she would have been thrown out in an instant. Once it died down Virgo --who was protecting her-- came out bruised up with multiple cuts on arms and legs. Lucy gasped.

"Be careful hime . Her magic is not like sister Aquarius's or Juvia's" Virgo warned panting. Lucy gave her a worried look then watched as Kaylanie flipped in the water for fun."Aries!"

"Wool bomb! " Kaylanie was attacked by balls of wool. She prepared herself to dogdge.

"Tsunamis lighting! " Kaylanie shouted. Lucy screamed as a powerful shot of lighting zapped her. The lighting came from the water around her and not the sky.

"What...what... magic is that huh?" Lucy panted her skin started bruising quickly after the hit. She could barely see straight but kept going at it.

"This is what happens when nobody listens to introductions" Kaylanie mumbled rolling eyes lazily.

"She's a weather mage dumbass!!"Sierra shouted from the balcony making sure she saw her.

"Weather magic is quite rare in the magic world. Surprising that such a young girl bears it's power" Makarov commented keeping his eyes peeled. Mavis tilted her head  to side and payed close attention.

"I'm the only one left as of now. The last one died" Kaylanie explained with a sigh then turned to Fairy Tail with a quick glance at all of them "He was my master Leopold Milckovich. I think some of you might know his wife"

Gray and Lyon's eyes widened in shock. They were about to interject as Lucy regained herself and shot back at her with Aries.

"Waves wiplash! " water washed over the two --Aries and Lucy-- pushing against Aries' s protection. Lucy was forced to close her gates. She couldn't see her friends all beat up anymore. "One on one huh." Kaylanie glanced outside as Lucy tried  hitting her in her side.

Kaylanie kicked her away and swam further back."Sorry girl but I got to end this quick"

"So do I" Lucy closed her eyes and channeled her remaining magic . She had just enough to fight one more time. "Urano Metria: shine!"

"Kaylanie!!!" The Saber team yelled waiting for a sign of Kaylanie.

The sky filled up with stars and went straight for Kaylanie. The explosion made it that they couldn't see her right away. Lucy sighed knowing no one could go up against the ultimate spell of  the stars.

The water cleared and out came a pissed Kaylanie, unharmed. Lucy gasped it was impossible. Kaylanie's hands were placed above her head. She had absorbed the explosion in the water. "Too bad water doesn't help you when alone"

"This can't be happ-" Lucy was cut off by Kaylanie's voice.

"Vibrational shot!" The water around Kaylanie shot out in a sort of small explosion. The water rippled violently and got Lucy straight in the face. She flew out the water but was caught by Natsu and Gray ,yet again." Think before you challenge people fairy"

"The winner is Kaylanie Lorez of Sabertooth. They gain ten points with their victory" Chapati announced with a cheer. Kaylanie 'humphed', Lucy had tried destroying her beautiful bikini right in front of everyone.

The crowd roared at the demonstration of power as Kaylanie swam out the water and landed on the ground safely. Natsu glared up at her while Lucy panted. "What I went easy on her she's still conscious"

Natsu growled in her face, trying to show off dominance"How dare you hurt her!?She's our nakama"

"It's a competition. Just because your little friend got hurt doesn't mean we don't deserve the win" Kaylanie answered unfazed by the fire dragon slayers  anger.

"Please remember any unofficial fight shall result in the expulsion of both guilds out of the games" Chapati added trying to die down the tension.

Kaylanie rolled her eyes and left the angry dragon slayer to glare at her before he went back to Lucy who was being healed by Chelia.

"She'll be okay within a days rest. She got lucky. That Kaylanie chick... I could feel her magic power and it was not to messed with." Chelia mumbled with a look of concentration. Wendy stayed up on the balcony not bothering to head down and help.

Natsu, Gray and Gajeel looked at each other then to Sabertooth. Sting was talking to Juvia then he noticed the eyes on him and smirked. The fairies glared at him and left the field.

Kaylanie was greeted with a warm welcome from Juvia and Levy."Congrats!!"

She hugged them back then proceeded to strip in front of them.
"Oh that's better"

Calum launched himself at his sister with someone's coat that he found" I SWEAR TO GOD KAYLANIE YOU NEED AN EXORCISM IN THE NAME OF GOD PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!"

Calum pulled her clothes back on,
Kaylanie apologized to her guild mates as well as some spectators who where looking at her.

"Wait can we strip?" Serena asked looking up at Zayn for an answer. He shook his head no and sighed.

"Seems that even she has caught the stripping bug!!" Mackarov said excitingly with hearts in his eyes.

"Huh I think she is a minor..." Chapati said giving his elder a strange look from the corner of his eye. Mackarov ignored him and kept daydreaming  of perverse things.

" Leave him be. The old man can't help it" Yajima chuckled, staring at the entranced Mackarov with blood coming out his nose.

"Even the commentators are pervy..." Sierra grumbled. Kaylanie had left to go find her seat leaving the actual team alone.

"They're all old no surprise there..." Levy agreed with a sigh. She caught a glimpse of Mavis sitting next to Mackarov with wide eyes. Levy still hadn't got the chance to go and see her for some answers.

"Huh look at that seems some people can't help but stare" Sting commented to himself as he pointed to the Fairy Tail tribune. His team looked at where he was pointing they spotted some of the members staring at them. The Fairy Tail team was mostly gone -- likely to see Lucy--, leaving  Erza, Mirajane and Wendy to stay and chat with themselves.

"Seems Kaylanie really made an impression on them..."

"Not to mention everyone else," Serena was referring to the many eyes heading to them, as they stared at the team with little discretion. "Best to ignore them for now,"

"Urh people are so rude! !" Sierra yelled angrily at all the people looking down on them. She felt like some animal on display in a zoo.

"Ladies and gentlemen.  For the first match of the day we have from Lamia Scale Lyon Vastia and from Quatro Cerberus War Cry!!" Chapati announced as the fighters headed down from their balconies.

Multiple cheers could be heard for both guilds but more so for Lyon. He gave the crowd a regal smile and polite nod. They went wild for it. His eyes landed on his opponent. A man wearing a dog like poncho. His gace covered with markings.

"Wild!!" He cheered to the crowd and th his tongue out. Lyon raised an eyerow at the famous demeanor those of Cerberus held. He never understood it.

"You have thirty minutes to settle this fight-kabo. No outside help or anything of the sort-kabo!...Begin~~!!"

Lyon made no movement as Warcry roared  in a strange manor. His eyes filled with tears. Lyon recognize his magic.

"There you have it folks. Warcry's special tear magic!!" Chapati said keeping his eyes on the fight.

"The more the t--" Warcry was stopped abruptly during his monologue.

"Ice make: tiger! " Lyon cut him off. He sent ice tiger to Warcry who got caught by surprise. The tiger knocked him down and brutally attacked him. Warcry was down in one blow.

Lyon smirked as the bell rang. His eyes ran over the people in the stadium as his victory was announced. Finally he met those of a certain blue haired mage. Juvia glared down at him while he simply smiled mischievously. He could feel her tension from there and ignored it as he left the field.

Juvia stared blankly at the floor, deep in thought. Levy noticed her, she had seen how  she glared at Lyon, it didn't exactly shock her. Heck she would have done the same thing. Levy knew Juvia needed her time so she let her be for now.

Sting not knowing Juvia as much as Levy completely ignored that thought and approached her."Isn't he the dude who's in love with you?"

Juvia snapped her head to Sting looking at him with cold eyes "He. Does. Not. Love .Juvia" she growled

Sting stood shocked. He put his hands up defensively, he had never seen her so...so angry before in such a way. He glanced at Levy who signaled for him to leave her alone but he didn't listen " Huh okay but you can't just stand around being pissy and all. I get your mad at something but that don't mean you gotta push us away"

Juvia looked back down, her hair covered her eyes. She shut her eyes tightly,  trying to surpress tears and memories. Finally she whispered "Sting is an idiot..."

He grinned but then got the message and frowned "Hey!" Juvia giggled and looked up, she was still a bit messed up but was feeling better. Sting's eyes softened. Levy looked at him with curious eyes and let out breath of air. Rogue gave her a look that she couldn't quite decipher.

"The second match of the day is between. Eve Tilm of Blue Pegasus vs  Sierra  Ravey. EC  of Sabertooth!!" Chapati said over the loud crowd.

"Yessss!!!" Sierra cheered. She was so excited she leaped from the balcony instead of walking down. Lucky for her she picked up some of her older brothers abilities. "I finally get to do something!!!"

"Sierra sure is excited" Levy commented with a small smile as she watched Sierra land on the ground and run to the center of the stadium.

"Juvia thinks so too. She loves fighting so it is to be expected" Juvia added with a firm nod. She knew Sierra extremely well and knew that when fighting was involved she was all for it. Juvia looked to her side. Sting and Rogue stared down at her intensly.  Juvia thought it was sweet how they cared for her.

"She'll be fine dragon boys..."Serena reassured, Zayn grunted in agreement. Sting and Rogue's tension loosened a bit but they were still worried.

Eve arrived on the field looking as young as ever for twenty five. He strutted his way to the center meeting the excited Sierra face to face for the first time.

"Thirty minutes on the clock. Winner gets ten points-kabo~~ Begin!!" Mato rang the bell starting the match.

"Wow you're even more beautiful up close" Eve flirted like the Pegasus member he was. Calum glared at the boy from above while Sierra cringed.

"Yeah I don't date old babies.  Let's just get this started already" Sierra groaned uncomfortably.

"Very well beautiful. Snow Blast!" Eve sent out a wave of snow to Sierra who only smirked at the oncoming attack. She dodged the wave and flipped back.

"Snow huh well this is great for me then!" Sierra exclaimed happily getting into  a proper stance.

"Huh?" Eve said

"Fire magic!" A dark pink magic circle appeared in her hands "Blaze!"

She lunged at him with speed. He tried blocking her with his snow but it melted quickly. She punched him in the face with her fire. He stumbled to the ground groaning but got back up.

"Good cuz I need to let off some steam" Sierra chuckled with burning hands.

Eve let out a barrage of hard snow balls in Sierra's direction.  She jumped back and slammed to the ground in firm place burning what came at her.

"Too bad. Blow!" Fire left her hand in large flame. It grew larger and larger as it got closer to Eve. He tried defending against it but only ended up burned and bruised.

"Go Sierra!!" Juvia cheered at her friend she turned to her side and saw Sting jumping up and down with an excited grin.

"That's my sister!!" He yelled, Rogue held an amused face but wasn't as giddy as his brother.

Somehow Eve got to his feet panting. He was losing magic and couldn't exerce himself."Winter's night! "

The air in the stadium turned cold and white. Snow fell from the sky not harming the audience but fell down like bullets for Sierra. She pushed on though and went for Eve.

"How cute!" She punched him in the face. His body crumbled to the ground in snow.

"Snow fake..." he appeared behind Sierra in his true form."I got you!"

"Sorry that ain't happening Fire explosion!" Sierra lifted her hand behind her head and shot off a large flame of fire that exploded in Eve's unexpecting face. He screamed as the fire burned his skin just like the last time.

Mato rang the bell and Sierra was announced the winner. She got ten points for Sabertooth. "Yayyy!!!"

She saw Eve getting pulled up to their infirmary "Sorry kid !" She yelled then chuckled.

Natsu watched Sierra jump around on the field. The moment she put put some fire, he was completely entranced. He was going to have to keep an eye out for her. She was no pushover.

Sierra climbed back up  her teams balcony. She jumped and landed on Calum in the process. "Thanks for the cushion man!"

"Anytime..." he groaned having landed on his stomach. Sierra hopped off his back with a smirk. Sting ruffled her hair in a brotherly manor. Rogue did the same. Sierra pouted like a child.

"Nice job sis! Ya killed it!" Sting congratulated her excitingly. Rogue nodded agreeing with his brother.

"Thanks..." she mumbled sheepishly. Serena grabbed her head and slammed her head in the crook of her neck  violently. "Eeeeh!!"

"How brave, you brought him down like he was nothing" Serena said, her face full of pride. The others sweat dropped at her expression.

Sierra managed to pull herself from Serena's grip. "He was nothing I barely hit him and he's crying. Pathetic even for those Trimen"

"Oh come on he's just a kid" Levy stated with little chuckle.

"He's older then Sierra, Sting, Rogue, Minerva and me" Zayn stated with bored eyes. Their jaws hit the ground. Zayn nodded his head confirming.

"Holy mother of talulla"  Calum cringed breaking the silence that fell upon them.

"That's enough of that..." Rogue huffed. He was also shocked by the revelation. The others closed their mouths and snapped out of their trance.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The last battle of the day shall be commencing.  We have Mirajane Strauss of Fairy Tail vs Kagura Mikazuchi of Mermaid Heel!" Chapati announced making the crowd go wild.

"Now this will be fun!" Sierra jumped up and down . She sat down on the ledge with Sting next to her. Juvia leaned forward staring down at Mirajane who made her way to the field with Kagura. Levy did the same.

"Thirty minutes on the cloak to defeat your opponent-kabo. Good luck-kabo~ Begin!"

Mirajane's body glowed a dark purpel while Kagura's was a lighter color. They stared each other down. They were no push overs.

"I hope you do not expect this to he like your last battle with Jenny" said Kagura gripping her sword tightly. 

Mirajane let out a laugh that warmed the hearts of those around her." Of course not. I would rather beat you down then have to show off my goods again"

"Very well,"Kagura narrowed her eyes and ran to Mirajane. She took out her sheared sword and attempted to slice Mira.

Mira caught her sword before it could even make contact with her. Kagura stayed focus. Mira pushed her back at the same time she glowed.

Kagura watched Mirajane turn into her Satan soul with interesting eyes. Mira licked her black lips then smirk. "Shall we start then?"

The swordsman did not take her time in slashing at Mira with great speed. Mira dodged her and slid back."Huh Demon explosion! "

Kagura nullified the attack but it was to strong and she was still hit and thrown back Kagura  slightly. She regained her control in the air. Her sword glowed in her hand "Style of the sheathed sword: Cutthroat!"

Mirajane smirked and got ready to counter attack her "Evil explosion!"
Her sword gave off a powerful blast, she hit Mira's blast causing a large explosion in the middle of the arena.

"Damn, they got power" Calum commented. The magic power was radiating from out the blast making him chuckle at the intensity. Serena nodded agreeing and stared down at the field with wonder.

The explosion cleared, revealing a panting Kagura with slightly tlripped up clothes. Her face was still that of complete composer. Mirajane  was now in her Halphas Soul. Her face was a bit scratched up but nothing to serious.

They lunged at each other. Their magic fighting each other in a blur of purple and blue all throughout the arena. Kagura pulled out her gravity magic on Mirajane when she started flying, slamming her to the ground with force. Kagura watched the dust settle and knew that she wasn't done.

Mirajane was no longer in her Halphas form she opted out and turned into her strongest soul yet Sitri. With that she could easily counter the gravities effect on her.

The whole arena was on their toes as they were about to go all out on their last hits. It was a deadly silent. They looked at each in the eyes and right on time they launched themselves at each other. Both women created a large ball of energy once they got face to face.

The bell rung, halting them inches from each other. Mato announced the end of the match. They both won 5 points for their teams. Mirajane placed her feet on the ground, she slowly turned back into her usual clothes. "That was fun! You've gotten strong" She said sweetly.

Kagura felt her cheeks warm up. "T-thank you it certainly was." Kagura stook out her hand for shake but Mira pushed it away and hugged her tightly. Kagura felt like a child but hugged back reluctantly.

"What a beautiful battle.  That marks the end of second day of the Grand Magic Games. The scores of the day are

Sabertooth -  50 points

Fairy Tail - 38 points

Lamia Scale -  31 points

Blue Pegasus - 25 points

Mermaid Heel - 21 points

Quatro Cerberus -  10 points

The arena started emptying out. The air was still as jovial and rowdy as the audience left. The Saber team made its way out. Levy was at the back of the group her head in a book while the others talked about the day they just had.

Levy accidentally bumped in someone's shoulder. She finally looked up and saw a man with black hair and equally as dark eyes. She narrowed her eyes at him "S-sorry about that but do I know you?"

A small smirk washed over his face and vanished just as it came. He shook his head "Maybe maybe not that's up to you"

Levy gave him a confused look. She heard Frosch call her, then looked back at the man. He was gone,  molded in the large crowd. She didn't even bother trying to search for him it was a lost cause. She caught up to her team but couldn't held the strange feeling of familiarity the man gave her.

They arrived at the hotel. Sierra was the first to launch herself upstairs for a shower. Sting followed suit with Lector trailing behind them. The others simply rested throughout the hotel.

Levy was with Yukino and Autumn in one of the hotels living areas. Levy was nose deep in a book. Autumn took a nap while Yukino cleaned her keys with a content smile.

Sierra rolled in with Juvia next to her. They had changed into more comfortable clothes some sweatpants and tank tops adorned their bodies. Sierra flopped down on a couch and Juvia sat on the other end.

"Hey guys. Feeling good?" Yukino greeted sweetly, still polishing her keys.

Sierra yawned "Yeah," she watched Yukino's hands "What's up with your keys?"

Yukino was now caressing her keys lovingly."Nothing just wanted to give them a nice polish..."

"You know, Juvia was wondering how did Yuki--" Juvia was cut off by Sting's yelling

"Who are you!?" The group of girls headed towards the main entrance of the hotel. They found  Sting glaring at the door with Rogue by his side. Minerva was up on the balcony watching over them with Orga and Rufus next to her.

Zayn came in followed by Persephone as well. Sting blocked the view of the person in front of him. "WHO are you!?" He was weirdly on edge at the moment.

Rogue pulled him back letting the others get a view of the person standing in the hall way. A  beautiful young woman with long white hair and black eyes wearing a feathered bikini. On her shoulders was some sort of cloak. Gasps were heard throughout the room. Those  gasps coming from Juvia and Levy.

The others weren't quite sure who she was but what shocked them was her face. Yukino moved slightly so she could get a good look of the woman. Her eyes went wide as she dropped her keys. The woman looked like an older version of Yukino but with more sinister eyes.

"N-no way..." Yukino eyes swelled up with tears. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She was sure of it the woman in front of her was her long lost sister."Sorano...?"

"H-heyy..." she muttered giving them a small wave. Yukino started shaking.

"What the hell is going on!?" Sting yelled irritated.

The group lead Angel --or Sorano-- further into the hotel. She was sitting down on her own facing the others.  She hadn't made a sound since they sat down. Yukino was still trembling and the silence only made it worse.

"Alright Juvia thinks that you should introduce yourself to them," Juvia broke the silence awkwardly trying to get them to talk.

"Very well. Rainwoman and the bookworm already know me. I'm Angel--er yeah..." she stuttered fiddling with her hair nervously.

"And?" Levy already pushed having put everything together.

"She's my sister...Sorano Aguira" Yukino spoke up with red eyes. Angel trembled with her head down.

"Wait so SHE'S the girl !?" Sting put two and two together and was mind blown. He knew of her relations with the Oracion Seis but he never imagined it was her sister.

"Yes...she...she saved me from these cult members when I was  child and I never saw ever since that day..." Yukino explained. "Why didn't you come to me sooner, if you already knew who I was...?"

"B-because I'm...I've done a lot of bad Yukino... if you knew the real me you'd hate me. I couldn't possibly face you" Yukino launched herself in Angel's arms hugging her tightly.

"I don't care...I know..I know you weren't always the best person but that doesn't matter anymore. I've waited my whole life to find you again, I hardly hate you Sora... I love you!" Yukino cried on Angel's back. She was shocked by her actions but calmed down.

"You're still a big cry baby huh..." Angel chuckled sadly while Yukino smiled."I...I love you too but.."

"No buts! You aren't leaving me again!" Yukino protested before Sorano could finish her thought.

"How are you even walking around freely?  Last I heard you were a convict on the loose" Zayn stated from his spot at the door.

"I was... but ever since I joined up with Crime Sorciere the council released us on terms of good behavior, I got lucky" Angel muttered silently as Yukino detached herself from her.

"Well then join Sabertooth! " Yukino suggested, not taking no as an answer.
"I couldn't possibly...n-no---" she was cut off by Minerva

"Pish posh, course you can! We would love to have you in our ranks" Minerva smirked at her. Angel looked over at Yukino who held a warm smile then to the others who held the same accepting expression. She pushed back tears and nodded nimbly.

"I missed you Sorano!" Yukino hugged her again and Angel hugged her back reluctantly.

"I go by Angel actually" she protested Yukino simply smiled in her face and kept on hugging her. The others left them alone to catch up on everything that had been going on in their lives.  They moved up to Yukino's room where the didn't leave for the rest of the night.

Serena sat down on a balcony of her room. She was in silky nightie and her hair was up in messy bun. She watched as the stars appeared in the sky. The breeze gently making her hair dance.

"Nice view isn't it?" Zayn voiced as he sat down on a seat next to hers. He looked at lights of the city.

"What happened downstairs? " Serena was quick to the point and didn't want to make pointless smalltalk.

"Manors get thrown out the window after 7 huh," he chuckled shaking his head "Yukino's sister made  an appearance..."

"Oh really now...how sweet" Serena smiled not finding any problem with the situation. "I suppose she's joining the Sabers"

"You know Sere--" he was cut off at the sound of his name being called.

"Zayn, I'm perfectly fine with everything about myself. Now go see Per' before she starts to freak out" Serena snickered making Zayn groan. He stood up and left when he got to the door he looked back at Serena one more time before leaving. He knew what was happening in that crazy head of  hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 34 16
You have seen the anime series. Well this is like that. It's a list of FairyTail stories. But with a lot more Levy and an added exceed. Levy also fin...
466K 10.5K 39
After the GMG, Lucy goes to the guild that she loves only to be heartbroken ,she then leaves the guild to train in a forest were she meets Elementa...
174K 4.8K 25
Ever since Lisanna returned Lucy has been ignored by her guild mates. One day Lucy saw Natsu and Lisanna holding hands, telling the guild about their...
135K 2.5K 25
It's been 3 months since Lisanna came back . 3 months since Lucy has been ignored . The only ones that didn't ignore her were Wendy, Cana, Levy, Carl...