It is not a Dream

Autorstwa lauraviiol

Clary is a normal 16 year old girl. She is an art prodigy, but She won't admit it to herself. Who likes a sel... Więcej

The first day of school
Pandemonium
What's happening?
New life
What's going on?
Unbelievable
The actual story...
Clary, is something wrong?
Awake

Confusion on top of everything

76 3 0
Autorstwa lauraviiol

The party was starting, guests are coming in to the house and everything seems to be fine. Izzy is hitting on some dude, Alec and Magnus were dancing together, Jace was just flirting with a girl and Simon was looking sadly at the direction of Isabelle.

"Go and talk to her dude." Clary said and pushed him towards her, yelling. "Iz! Simon wants to dance with you!" 

Izzy started walking over to Simon, grabbed him and dragged him on to the dancefloor. "I thought you'd never ask." She said.

Clary was leaning on a wall and stared in the direction of the doorway. Suddenly a really cute guy walked in. Wow, I need to know who that is.. Clary thought and walked towards him.

"Hi! I'm Clary. You are?" Clary obviously interested in him.

"Hey. I'm Sebastian." He said and had this strange look in his eyes. Clary didn't notice, she was looking at his features, how perfect they were.

"You new here?" She asked finally.

"Actually yes, my friends invited me here and I came." Actually there's a lot more to me coming here, you just don't know it yet. Sebastian thought.

"Clary! I need your help with something!" Jace yelled from the other end of the house.

"Okay! Sorry I have to go. I will see you later." She said to Sebastian and noticed that his eyes went black for a second. That's strange... Clary thought and ran off.

"Hey Jace, what did you need help with?" She asked him a little out of breath.

"Ummm... Well I need someone to help me hang up this picture in my room and since you have the artists eye I thought you can look and tell me where it suits the best." Jace told Clary and they started walking up the stairs.

"Okay so... I think it suits the best on this wall. The wall is just too plain and white." Clary recommended.

"Great." Jace put the picture up and they both sat on his bed for a little. Clary couldn't stop thinking about how Sebastians eyes turned black for a second.

"Jace... I need to talk to you, something's bugging me and everybody else is dancing downstairs. You're the only one I can talk to right now." She started and Jace looked at her. Okay... Something is off, I can feel it. He thought.

"Okay, shoot."

"Well, there is this new guy Sebastian that I'm interested in, but somethings off about him... It's just so weird, I don't know if I imagined it or not and then the Pandemonium scene over a month ago just won't go out of my head." Clary was rambling and seemed confused and nervous.

"So what did you see? On both occations." Jace asked and waited her to answer.

"So at Pandemonium I saw that you had some-sort of sword in your hand and Kaelie was covered in blood, as well as the sword. After you asked me to come and help you tonight I told Sebastian that I have to go and believe it or not, I saw his eyes go all black for a second..." Clary absolutely didn't know what was going on.

She is seeing things already. I need to go and talk to Izzy, Alec and Magnus. "Clary, I think you just saw things, but I have to go and talk to some people. See you later." Jace got up and went to find them.

Clary was convinced she just saw things and went to party. She didn't notice that Sebastian was behind her and jumped when he tapped her on the soulder.

"Sebastian! You scared me!" Clary smacked him in the chest.

"That was my intention." He laughed.

"Haha very funny, you want to dance?" Clary asked and he joined her.

They were dancing and suddenly Clary saw something she didn't want to. She saw a creature lurking in the shadows and watching her every move.

"I have to go, I don't feel very well..." Clary said to Sebastian, he understood and his eyes flicked again.

Okay, this is very weird... I'll go up to my room and just sleep, maybe I had something to drink. She started up the stairs and saw more creatures. They vanished as soon as she saw them. I'm going crazy!

Once she got into bed she fell instantly to sleep and started dreaming...

XXX

It was an ordinary day for Clary, her mother was out somewhere and believe it or not, in this dream she had a brother and a father. Her brothers name was Jonathan and the fathers name was Valentine. Her brother looked exactly like Sebastian.
They had been a perfect family, until Valentine went crazy and just vanished with Jonathan.
One thing was bugging Clary, they all had these black tattoos on, except for Clary. She was too young for them, Jonathan was 12 and Clary was turning 10 in a month, so she was going to get the first one on her birthday.
She didn't know why her father had disappeared with her brother, but on one day, she found out.
Valentine had shown up. No one expected it and he had come and told that the way everyone was living was wrong.
Everybody asked him to leave, but he wouldn't listen and finally, when he got to his point, he went out and killed a guy.
Clary was in absolute shock. She started screaming...

"Clary! WAKE UP!" Isabelle was in her room and tried to wake her up. Clary bolted into a sitting position and saw that all of her friends were staring at her with confused faces.

"What was all that screaming about?" Alec asked and was actually worried.

"I-I... I just saw a dream... It was very confusing..." Clary had a terrified expression.

"What happened in the dream?" Isabelle asked and watched towards Jace.

"Was it Sebastian? Or did you saw me and you were screaming from happiness?" Jace was his arrogant self again.

"No it wasn't you Jace! Stop being egoistic for once!" Clary raised her voice and Jace looked taken aback. Clary started staring at him, noticing the marks on him. I saw the same marks in my dream... She looked at Alec and Isabelle, they too had the marks.

"What are you staring at?" Jace asked bluntly, Alec and Izzy wondering the same thing.

"Ummm... I don't know exactly..." Clary wasn't believing what she saw and tried to shake it off, but it wouldn't work.

"Clary, you're still staring at me. Don't get me wrong, but really, I get that I'm attractive, but this is going beyond creepy right now." Jace actually was kind-of creeped out.

"I don't understand... I-I... Can I ask you a question? It is going to be creepy, but for what I see, I need some clearing." Clary looked at everyone in her room and they all nodded.

"Who is Valentine?" Everyone had their mouths open and they didn't know what to say.

"Is someone going to tell me or...?" Clary was getting tired and didn't have the patience.

"Ummm... Why'd you ask?" Alec finally broke the silence.

"I don't quite know... I think I'll go back to sleep." Clary finally said and layed on her bed. Everyone went out of her room and she was hoping, that in the morning everything will be okay and she won't see things.

XXX

It was Saturday morning and Clary was thirtsing for coffee. So she started down the stairs and smelled the delicious coffee.

"Morning Clare, how'd you sleep after the nightmare you had?" It was Alec and as she saw him, she stopped dead in her tracks and couldn't believe her eyes. Those markings are actually real??? She backed up and ran towards her room.

"What happened to her? She just bolted into her room and almost ran into me." Jace asked Alec and he just shrugged.

Suddenly they heard Clary screaming. Jace was the first one outside her door and he entered her room. Clary was going crazy and no-one knew why. Jace went to Clary and wrapped her hands around her.

"Clary, stop." She stopped and tears started running down her face.

"I'm going crazy! I see different things! I saw a dream about a man who killed another guy and then I saw marks that seem familiar, but at the same time they don't! What is going on!?" Suddenly some creature flew in her room and grabbed her. Clary screamed and was gone in seconds.

Everybody ran to Clarys room and when they reached it they had questioning faces on, staring at Jace.

"A demon flew in and grabbed her. She just said that she thinks she's going crazy, because she sees different marks on us and saw some guy in her dreams with the same marks." Jace quickly informed everyone.

"Let's get to the institute and inform everyone. She is in trouble." Alec said, clearly worried.

"I'm going to tell Jocelyn." Isabelle added and they started towards the door. They opened it and in a matter of seconds everyone was knocked out...

Author's Note
Hi! I thought I'd make it more interesting and wanted you to get the feeling like: what's going to happen now? About the demon flying into her room, I thought of the 'A potato flew around my room' song. Please give me feedback. Thank you for reading!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.9K 302 18
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - Clary lands herself at Angel Peaks Asylum for the Criminally Insane. What did she do to get there? Was it the voi...
10.1K 301 11
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - Takes place after City of Bones and is set in a world where Valentine had died in the first book. After this Clar...
331K 7.9K 30
When Clary discovers that she is pregnant and is forced to leave the love of her life, she tries to prepare herself for the challenges ahead. Her mot...
70.2K 1.7K 46
Fate works in mysterious ways. Tessa Gray certainly thinks so, when her world is collided with Will Herondale's, the schools bad boy. When Will asks...