Til Kingdom Come [Harry Style...

By Atlantis94

***WARNING: Scenes of a Violent and Sexual Content*** Harry and Angela have started their own beautiful fami... More

Til Kingdom Come
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4 Own futures
ch.5 It's irrational
ch.6
ch.7 Warning
ch.8 I saved her
ch.9 Paths crossing
ch.10 Speed
ch.11 Seventeen Again
ch.12 Daddy
ch.13 Soon
ch.14
ch.15 Horndog Harry
ch.16 Halfway gone
ch.17 Memory of mine
ch.18 Thingies
ch.19
ch.20 Daddy
ch.21
ch.22 Right to remain silent
ch.23
ch.24 Just like momma
ch.25 Farasha
ch.26 Times Four
ch.27 I've got a gun
ch.28 Sunshine
ch.29 Three days gone
ch.30 Your daughter
ch.31 Remember me?
ch.32 You too, Hally
ch.33 She took Nonna
ch.34 You're a hero
ch.35 Back
ch.36 Do it for Nonna
ch.37
ch.38
ch.39
ch.40
ch.41
ch.42 Stared at her
ch.43
ch.44 Desmond is something else
ch.45 Blondes do it better
ch.46
ch.47 Missing Title
ch.48 Repeat Old Mistakes
ch.49 Full house
ch.50 I'm glad I didn't tell him
ch.51 Not a kid
ch.52 Do you know about Gemma?
ch.53
Author's Note: Proposition
ch.54 Don't let nobody take your words
ch.55 Faith-based
ch.56 Even Farah
ch.57
ch.58 He's good for you
ch.59
ch.60 Hypocrites
ch.61
ch.62 I wanna help
ch.63 Natural habitat
ch.64
ch.65
ch.66 Become him
ch.67 My respect
ch.68
ch.69 His namesake
ch.70 Come home
ch.71 Nes
ch.72
ch.73 Just like them
ch.75 Piece to the puzzle
ch.76
ch.77 FINALE
Epilogue
Author's Note
Next book: THE ANGEL WITH PAPERY WINGS
ANGEL WITH PAPERY WINGS

ch.74

24.5K 1K 383
By Atlantis94

"Harry, what are you--"

Harry shoved his baton between my legs. I choked on my tongue. Harry kicked his boots off and leaned forward on the bed. I scooted back, crossing my legs tightly all the while.

"I know ye Italian lasses love to talk, but you've got a load of work to do tonight, honey, so I suggest you hush up," Harry growled softly, still using a Southern accent. I literally had no idea what he was talking about, but his accent was slowly and surely getting me in the mood.

"What work?" I asked slowly, eyeing Harry's hands, which tightly gripped his baton. He twirled the baton in the air before bringing it over my chest and gently tracing my breasts with it.

"Work," he repeated sternly.

I scooted even further back on the bed and tugged the covers up. Harry slammed the baton down over the covers, preventing me from pulling them up higher. He leaned closer to me, staring into my eyes.

"Don't make this hard on yourself, bella," he warned, staring at my lips.

"My name is Angela," I corrected, playing along with his games.

"You can be my Southern bella," he winked, laughing at his little joke. His fingers traced my neck and down the curved neckline of my night gown.

"I'm sorry, I can't, sir," I shook my head, moving out of his reach. Harry laughed and began unbuttoning his form-fitting shirt.

"And why is that, honey?" he cocked a brow, licking his lips all the while.

"Because I am a goody two shoes school girl," I lied proudly, patting my conservative night gown for emphasis. It was still sheer and quite fitted, so I don't know how well it passed for "goody two shoes."

Harry burst into laughter. "You're no Virgin Mary," he shook his head, scanning my body slowly.

"Yes I am," I insisted. I wanted to go all-out with his little role play scheme.

Harry inched closer to me, until his lips nearly touched mine.

"When I'm done with you, you'll be screaming my name," he threatened in his husky accent. 

I trembled slightly. There was a glint of power in his eyes, but I found myself laughing randomly. 

"What's so funny?" Harry hissed.

"You need my father's permission to marry me," I told him plainly, holding up my left hand.

"I don't need no permission to take what I want, when I want it!" Harry growled.

He lunged onto the bed and held me down with the weight of his body. Eagerly, he pulled out handcuffs from his back pocket. My eyes widened.

"W-what are you doing, sir?" I whispered.

Harry balanced his weight on my hips and thighs, pressing down just enough to make my legs immobile. His hands gripped my arms swiftly, holding me still as he cuffed my wrists to the bed. I screamed.

Harry pressed his mouth over mine, shoving his tongue down my throat. I grew quiet instantly and nearly choked on his tongue. Harry grinned.

"Good girl."

I stared at him. He gripped the covers I clutched dearly and tore a small ribbon of cloth. He tied the ribbon over my eyes, rendering me blind, in addition to paralyzed. He inched off of me and tied my ankles to the bed posts as well, until I laid there, arms and legs spread wide, eyes shut.

I heard Harry get off the bed and I felt his gaze scanning my body.

"You do dress like a goody two shoes school girl, I'll give you that," he laughed lightly. His breath swivel up my legs and chest before reaching my mouth. He nibbled on my lower lip.

"My papi will kill you, sir," I told him nicely.

Harry bit down slightly, creasing a small tear in my lower lip. He laughed heartily while his hands softly rubbed my cheeks and tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well your papi is the reason why you're naked and tied to a bed," he hissed in a deeper voice.

"I'm not naked," I shook my head, then I bit down on my tongue.

I could practically feel Harry smirking.

"You will be."

Harry grabbed the straps of my soft gown with his teeth and tugged down, ripping the entire front piece of the dress. A sudden gust of cold air enflammed my chest. I could feel my nipples hardening. Harry laughed lightly. I wasn't wearing a bra.

Harry let his hands glide over my chest. He pressed his fingers over my nipples, squeezing them, making them harder than before. He let go but cupped my breasts in his hands, weighing them like a sac of Italian coins.

Then his eager hands followed the curve of my wide hips. Harry's tongue traced my stomach, down to my panties. He gripped the rest of the dress and tore it straight down. I crossed my legs like a nervous virgin.

Harry laughed. His mouth must have been close to my waist because my legs squirmed.

"Your innocence makes me wanna do naughty, naughty things to you," he growled. I gulped hard.

"No, sir. I am a virgin school girl. Please don't take my innocence," I asked of him softly. I would have made my Bambi eyes at him, but I had a blindfold on.

Harry laughed lightly.

"Then how will you repay your father's cocaine debt?" he asked, nibbling on my left ear lobe.

I shook my head.

"I can-I can--"

"Shhh," Harry whispered, pressing his lips gently to mine. He stroked my hair like I was his personal pet. "I will be gentle," he whispered reassuringly, but I was far from reassured.

"You will?" I gasped hopefully.

"God, your naiviety makes me wanna fuck you harder," he groaned, gripping my hips until I laid perfectly still. I gasped, pretending to be shocked from his fowl language.

"What's the matter, sweetheart. Never been fucked?" he winked. His lips curled.

I shook my head. Harry inched on top of me. He traced my lips with those tantalizingly slick fingers. I found myself sucking them. He laughed lightly.

"Do you want to be?" he asked rhetorically.

I shook my head "no," adding a few tears for emphasis. Harry wiped my fake tears with his long fingers. 

"That's a shame," he whispered gently. I squirmed under his touch. "Cause I'm gonna fuck you for every dime your worth," he spat. I heard something being unzipped and pulled and tugged. Then clothes plopped down beside the bed. I swallowed hard.

Harry gripped my leg, sliding his fingers up and down my inner thigh, pressing inside my core when I least expected it.

"Do you like that?" he hissed.

I shook my head "no," even though it was quite enjoyable.

Harry grabbed his baton and slid the icy rod of plastic and metal between my legs poking at my core. I tried to cross my legs, but he had shoved the baton inside me, making me gasp.

"How does that feel, my Southern bella?" he whispered against my lips. I had to shut my eyes to stop myself from moaning so I could pretend to be terrified.

"Terrible," I lied. Harry grabbed my arms and leaned his weight over my hips, straddling me. 

"You will feel pleasure when I tell you to feel pleasure, understand, bella?" he ordered firmly. I tried not to laugh.

"Y-yes, sir," I nodded obediently. I felt Harry smirking again.

"Good."

I took a deep breath, thinking he was just going to tease me some more, but he didn't waste a second of time. Harry grabbed onto my hips, forcing me to stay still. His warm breath tickled my belly and I moaned slightly. His lips were to about a hair's breath away from my other pair of lips.

Harry plunged his tongue in and out, in and out, as he tasted my trembling walls. I bit down on my lips and whimpered quietly. Harry moaned and dug his fingers into my hips as he held me immobile. I tightened my hands into fists, trying to contain my own groans and whimpers. I couldn't show any signs of feeling pleasure.

Harry shoved his tongue deeper inside me as his hands massaged my thighs and slipped close to my core, building my heightened pleasure faster and faster. His hands reached for my breasts and he rubbed my nipples between his fingers, making them harden. He rotated between sucking my walls and licking my breasts, making sure both were constantly being pleasured.

"Come for me, bella," he urged. That accent burned inside me, literally. His tongue was still licking my walls.

I shook my head, holding my breath all the while.

"I said, come for me, my Southern bella," he repeated more sternly.

"No," I refused, even though my breasts were swollen and my core was moments from throbbing.

"COME!" he groaned inside me.

His raspy accent echoed every vowel and vibratated inside me, making me climax instantly.

"Good girl," he whispered, licking me clean.

Suddenly, he jumped off. I didn't feel his tongue or breath or hands anywhere on my body, which scared me. I laid there, staring around blindly, wondering what else he had planned and when he was going to act on it. 

"I was told Italian women were stubborn," he mumbled casually. I felt him inching closer to me. "I'll have to change that."

Harry pressed himself to my lips. I felt the tenderness of his tip against my lips. Instinctively, my lips parted and I took him in my mouth, tasting him slowly.

"Swallow me whole," he urged.

I ignored him, going at my own pace and pleasure.

"SWALLOW ME!" he shouted.

I nodded, lifting my chin up to take in more of him without choking. But he kept shoving deeper, nearly making me gag. 

"I wanna hear you choke," he hissed. Oh, I choked alright. 

Harry pulled out immediately. He leaned on top of me and slid his length along my inner thigh, making me even wetter than before. Then it disappeared. I didn't feel his stiffness along my leg, nor did I hear his voice. I stared around blindly. Immediately, a thick, hardness was shoved inside me over and over, making me gasp.

I started screaming quietly, pretended to be afraid and inexperienced. Harry slammed his thick tongue inside me, quieting me down.

"Shh, bella. No speaking, only moaning," he reminded me. I nodded.

"Mmm," I mumbled.

"Louder," Harry insisted.

"Ughhh, yes, sir!" I whimpered.

Harry moaned loudly, sending a rush of heat down my neck. 

"YES! YES!" I screamed. Harry gripped a handful of my hair, making me shout even louder. 

"Mmmm that's it, bella," he whispered, licking my lips.

I tried to resist and disobey, but the sense of not seeing, being controlled, being dominated in a helpless way, only intensified the rush of adrenaline.The more I screamed, the deeper Harry urged himself inside me. I bucked my hips, feeling myself building up to another climax, keeping sync with Harry's thrusting. 

He pulled out. I laid there, staring up blindly, almost angrily. He had ruined my climax.

"Sir?" I asked.

Harry laughed.

"I didn't ask you to come, yet, bella," he reminded me.

I sighed. He was literally trying to control when I felt pleasure. Well I felt pleasure just staring at him and since that option was gone, my body reacted to his much more powerfully.

"You want me, baby?" Harry asked. I nodded. "Say it. Say how much you want my juicy cock," he spat. 

I bit down on my lip. I have to defy him, get a rile out of him, not fall prey to his every order.

"No," I shook my head.

Harry laughed. 

"I've paid for my father's debt, now let me go," I mumbled.

"There is no negiociating with me, you're mine for the entire night," he growled, tugging at a handful of my hair.

Harry shoved his length inside me, in and out, in and out for God knows how long. He's always had great endurance, but this was unprecedented and I was worried I might pass out from the overwhelming pleasure and exhaustion.

"Your. Papi. Owes. Lots of. Money, baby," Harry laughed, fitting himself inside me with every word. My back arched. 

"Aye papi," I whispered. Harry laughed. 

"Call me papi," Harry ordered. I stared blindly.

"Say it!" he growled.

"Papi!"

"What do you want me to do to you, bella?" he demanded, pressing his lips to mine. 

I gulped hard, avoiding his tongue as it tried to tangle with mine.

"Bella!" Harry shouted.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

"LOUDER!"

"Aye Papi, fuck me please!" I begged. I had no idea why I was listening to half the crap Harry was saying, but it was coming out of my mouth.

Harry slowed down completely, coming in and out so gently that my hips bucked impatiently. His tongue licked my nipples and sucked on them, tugging and biting gently with his teeth. I shut my eyes even though I still had my blindfold. I nearly wanted to ask him to go faster. 

"What's wrong, bella?" Harry whispered.

"Faster, papi," I mumbled.

"What's that, baby?" he hissed.

"FUCK ME FASTER, PAPI!"

"With pleasure," Harry agreed. He shoved himself deeper and deeper inside me, going at a rate that I was afraid might kill us both.

Eventually, Harry cooled down and his accent died off. He laid on top of me, trying to catch his breath. I whimpered quietly, tugging down so he would release my wrists and ankles.

Harry slowly untied me and pulled my blined fold off. I stared at him.

"Y-you," I began. He grinned, taking slow, deep breaths. "You should be an actor."

"It comes naturally," he winked. I pushed lightly at his sweaty shoulder. I legitimately could not move an inch of my body. Harry had to scoop me up, pull the covers from under us and pat a blanket over us.

I fell asleep in seconds. It was like Harry had sucked the energy right out of me. I curled up and Harry laid his arm out for me. I rested my head against it as though it were a pillow. Harry kissed my neck gently.

"If that doesn't get you pregnant, then I really am too old for this," he teased.

"You're impossible," I shook my head, even though I secretly wished he had gotten me one last time. Just one last time...

The next morning, Harry and I were both as stiff as that baton he has shoved inside me. Despite us screaming and moaning last night, I don't think the kids heard because they didn't stare at us weirdly.

We went about our days normally. Darcy had a few weeks of school left and everyone was in the summery mood. After work, I headed to the pharmacy and bought a tester. It didn't matter if we did it in the bedroom or in the park or on a beach. If we were meant to have a baby, then we'll have one. If we weren't, then that's it Farah will always be the baby.

Harry smiled at me proudly throughout the day, like he had one up against me. Darcy had come home early from cheerleading practice, but she was unbelievably antsy.

"Dad, can I have dinner at Richie's house?" Darcy asked.

"Will his parents be there?" Harry asked calmly.

Darcy flustered momentarily. "Yes, they'll be home," she mumbled. I glanced at her and knew she was half-lying.

"We have food at our house, why doesn't Richie come here for dinner?" Harry asked casually, gently cleaning his guns. Darcy stared at the guns. Because I want to sleep with him and I can't do that when you're in the house, with your guns, I answered in my mind.

"Darcy, I know I'm lenient, but I'm not that lenient," I raised a brow. Darcy looked down at her shoes. 

"He's leaving for UCLA tomorrow morning," she whispered. I sighed loudly. Tonight was their last night, of course they wanted to spend it together.

Harry watched as the usual light in Darcy's eyes flickered.

"Go," he sighed. Darcy looked up. "Say hi to his folks for me." Darcy pulled Harry into a bear hug, which looked funny since she was much smaller than him.

*** 

Darcy came home the next morning and she looked sick, like she had been crying so hard that she had no enegry left to smile. When I asked her about it, she told me she was just upset that Richie had gone for school. I left her alone for a while and turned to the pregnancy tester.

I tried it while Harry was outside in the garage, with Des. I fidgeted around with my hair, waiting impatiently for the simple answer. I sniffed the air out the window. It smelled like something was burning, really burning. I ran outside and saw Des had oiled up Harry's motorcycle and was preparing to ride it. But Harry was nowhere to be seen.

"Desmond, get off that bike," I ordered. 

"I'm just sitting on it, mom," Des mumbled.

"Desmond," I raised my voice. Des sighed and jumped off the bike. "Where's your father?" I asked.

"He was here a minute ago," Des shrugged his shoulders.

"DARCELLA ANNE STYLES, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BOX!?" Harry shouted from inside. My gut twisted. I ran upstairs to where Darcy was clutching her stomach and Harry gripped the tester box I had opened a few minutes ago.

"I-it's not mine," Darcy shook her head. Harry squeezed the box, crushing it in his hand. He stared down at the tiny screen on the tube.

"Positive," he gasped, staring at Darcy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 2 1
Louis is the new servant at the Styles' castle, and Harry is the Prince of England. Louis is resilient to Harry's charm, but only for a while. They e...
153K 4.1K 60
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
14.6K 371 22
Harry is blessed with being carrier, a male that can give birth. But he finds out a little too late. He gets pregnant but doesn't know it until Louis...
22.9K 637 30
Heir to the throne Harry Styles needs to have a loyal companion to take his place on the throne. But when he meets a handsome peasant named Louis Tom...